Pool Boy Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josie came up the bed and kissed me and made sure she pushed her cum tinged tongue in for me to sample. She pulled back and giggled and then slid off the bed and pulled the covers down over Dean and maneuvered between his knees to start on him. He woke with a groan and came up on his elbows to watch Josie drive her lips down his shaft. Dean looked over at me and said, "I'm never going to get tired of that." Josie pushed her lips nearly to his balls and gagged. She pulled back and tried again.

Alexis moved down our bed to the floor and then moved in beside Josie. Alexis had sucked Dean's cock once before at her Graduation party. I didn't think she had fucked him then. Dean's eyes went wide when Josie handed his cock to Alexis and she quickly drove his cock into her mouth and immediately into her throat. He groaned and rolled his head back on his shoulders. Alexis could handle his smaller cock much easier than mine and she gave him a throat job for nearly a minute and Dean groaned constantly through the whole thing. Alexis pulled her lips off and handed Dean's cock back to Josie. She grinned and pushed her lips back on and went down again. She was giving Dean one hell of a blowjob and Alexis bent low and sucked one of his balls onto her lips. That was it for Dean. He groaned, "OH FUCK. I'M GONNA CUMMM."

Dean humped up his hips and Josie followed him up. She took his load and swallowed as she received it. As his shots dwindled, Josie collected his cum in her mouth and then turned to Alexis and they swapped the load back and forth and then shared the amount and they swallowed together.

Josie crawled up over Dean's body and kissed him as she drove her cum tinged tongue into his mouth. He didn't like it any better than I did. He made a face and both Alexis and Josie burst out laughing. I knew that he was never going to get away without Josie doing that after every blowjob. I had learned to keep my distaste for cum to myself.

I glanced at the clock and it was 4:55 AM. I shut the alarm off. I knew I would be up before breakfast call. Alexis climbed back on my bed and kissed me. She said, "1-4-3," and giggled. She still thought I was a geek for using that code but she was using it anyway. Josie straddled Dean's stomach and leaned down and kissed him. She rolled off to the floor. Alexis pulled her nightgown on and Josie pulled on her pajamas and headed to the door. Josie quietly turned the knob and pulled the door back into the room and inch or so. She looked out though the opening and then opened the door all the way and they both hustled out into the hall, heading for the elevator. The door closed automatically and clicked shut.

*****

The elevator door hissed open and Alexis and Josie were more than surprised to see Coach Hannah standing against the back wall. She was just as surprised to see them as they were trying hard to act nonchalantly. Alexis was thinking, 'Hannah's dressed in street clothes so what was she doing at 5:00 AM?' Hannah was thinking, 'Josie and Alexis are dressed in sleepwear so what were they doing at 5:00 AM.' When the door closed, Alexis and Josie were already standing along the back wall beside Hannah. Nothing was said until Hannah spoke up, "Jesus. You guys reek of sex." Josie burst out laughing. Alexis covered her mouth to hide her snickering.

Alexis got herself together and said, "Don't worry Hannah. We're still on for whenever you set something up." The elevator door shushed open and all three got out. Alexis and Josie hustled down the hall to their room and disappeared inside. The smell of sex had apparently left Hannah suddenly feeling very horny and she stopped in the hall and thought for a moment before turning around and she walked to the last door in the hall and knocked on the door. After nearly a minute the door opened and Hannah stepped through the doorway and into a lip-lock with April.

****

We ate breakfast as a team in the restaurant. We had taken over the entire room. Our coach used the opportunity to talk to us about the other team, their key players, their tactics, formations and what coverage comes from them. We had just played them last week and as is often the case, a couple of plays that went our way made the difference between winning and losing. We knew we had to play this game just as tough as last week to come out of here with a win and the Conference Championship. The head coach wasn't telling us anything we didn't already know but everyone listened intently.

From there we went out to the buses. We would walk through our plays at a local high school field. We didn't exert ourselves. We walked through our favorite dozen or so plays and several that were giving us problems and then showered and piled back on the buses that drove us back to the Hotel. From then until 5:00 PM, the time was ours. I usually just go back to my room and rest and watch TV or read. Having Alexis here made that all different. As planned, I found her at the indoor pool and Jacuzzi. She was there with the "Smoking Hot Five" and it was an incredibly erotic sight with all but Nina in skimpy bikinis. Nina was wearing a one-piece that displayed most of her huge breasts. It was cut nearly to her navel. They were there alone. I was sure that if anyone at the Hotel knew they were there they wouldn't have been alone for long.

When I walked onto the pool deck they all started screaming and yelling and jumping up and down like they planned to do at the game tonight. I was certain the Nina was going to come out of her suit. Alexis ran over and threw herself into my arms with her legs around my waist. The other screamed out again. I kissed her and they teased me because it was only a little peck on her lips. I kissed her harder and the yelling erupted again. In the enclosed pool area, sounds reverberated and created a very loud noise.

The same door that I came through opened again and Coach Hannah walked directly toward Alexis and me. Alexis still had her legs wrapped around my waist and she put them down and stood beside me as Hannah approached. Alexis glanced up at me. We knew what this was about. The others all congregated together and wondered what she was doing here.

Hannah stepped in close and said, "Tonight will be our only chance. I wish you had included me last night. Three on two would have been beyond my wildest dreams. Neither Alexis nor I said a word. We were waiting for whatever her plan was for tonight. She continued, "We all seem to have roommates to contend with."

Alexis cut her off and said, "I'll take care of roommate problems. Call me when we get back from the game tonight. I'll take care of everything. I hope you don't mind if I participate?

Hannah face exploded into a huge grin and said, "I could only have hoped you would." She looked at the group and turned back and said, "I'll anxiously await your call. I'm in room 419. Call me there." She turned and walked back to the only door and left.

The others crowded in and Jan asked, "What was that all about?"

Alexis said, "We have been talking about how we will work with her team's cheers." It was pure bullshit but she hadn't thought of anything better.

Jan said, "Bullshit. We aren't coordinating anything with the Cheerleaders. We are just fans in the stadium. Let the Cheerleaders do whatever they want. They've got nothing to do with us."

Alexis recovered a bit and said, "I know that but she thinks she has to protect her girls. We are getting all the attention and she doesn't like it." Jan got onboard with that explanation and the discussion ended.

Yu-Gin yelled out, "Alright everyone in the Jacuzzi. No suits allowed."

Everyone else yelled, "Yah." Yu-Gin turned the jets and bubbles on and stripped off her tiny bikini. She was the first one in. Alexis looked at me and shrugged her shoulders as she peeled her top and bottom off and treated us all to her model-walk crossover step all the way to the Jacuzzi. Everyone stopped what they were doing to watch. Jan stripped off her bikini and looked over at me. She smiled and gave me a model pose and then turned and gave me another one. She had a smoking hot body and my cock was pushing hard on my pants. Nina pulled her arms through her straps and pushed her suit down over her hips. She looked at me and lifted her tits and jiggled them up and down as she giggled.

Josie walked over to me and said, "Come on big guy. Get out of those clothes. It's not fair for that fatty to sit trapped in your pants while we all want nothing more than to see it." She reached down and unbuckled my pants and then unzipped them. My cock surged out into her hand. She giggled and released it so she could get out of her suit. I let my pants fall to the deck. I put toes to heels and forced off my shoes and stepped out of my pants. I pulled off my socks and by then a naked Josie moved in close to me and lifted my shirt up to my shoulders. I pulled it up over my head and a collective groan erupted from the Jacuzzi as Josie ran her fingers over my abs and obliques. I dropped the shirt on my pants and shoes and walked with Josie to the Jacuzzi.

It was a bit crowded with six people in it. With the bubbles on no one could see anything under the water. Alexis and Jan were tall enough so that their tits were above the waterline and I positioned myself across from them. I had to keep my cast dry so I put it behind my head. The glans of my erect cock bobbed above the water line and all eyes were on it. Nina and Yu-Gin sat on either side of me and they both took advantage of their positions by wrapping their fingers around as much of my cock as they could grip. I looked over at Alexis and she was grinning broadly. It was obvious from the movement of Alexis' arm that she had her hand in Jan's pussy. Jan was trying hard to not make it so obvious but she was losing that battle.

Nina and Yu-Gin got into a rhythm with their hands and they jointly jerked on my cock. I felt a foot push up under my balls. Based on the grin on Josie's face it was her foot. She jostled them around with her toes.

I couldn't take my eyes off Jan. After several minutes, she was getting very close to her orgasm and she was making sudden spastic movements that caused waves to build around her. She turned her face to Alexis and mouthed the words that were easy to lip read, "Fuck I'm Gone." Her hips drove forward and created a big wave that lapped up against me across from her. The others started chanting, "Jan, Jan, Jan, Jan." She smiled at the chant and then she groaned, "YYYYYUUUNNNNGGGGGHHH," as an even bigger wave emanated from her; then another. Water was cascading over the lip on our side of the Jacuzzi as the period of the waves coincided with Jan's surging hips.

Poor Yu-Gin and Nina, who were short and sitting low in the water, were getting drowned. Regardless, they both kept right on jerking me off. Josie's toes had pulled back as the sloshing water threatened to pull her out of her seat. I turned to Yu-Gin and said, "I don't want to cum in the Jacuzzi." She couldn't hear me over the groan of the water and air pumps. I stood up and sat on the edge pulling Yu-Gin's and Nina's hands with me. They stood up and sat beside me continuing to jerk on my cock. All eyes were on it, including Jan's, who was recovering from her orgasm.

I groaned and clenched my teeth as I leaned back against my locked arms. My feet were still in the water. I watched as Jan leaned over toward Alexis and said something as she glanced over at me. Alexis smiled and I could read her lips as she said, "Nina." I was about to blow so I scooched my ass back away from the Jacuzzi and lay back on the concrete deck. Nina and Yu-Gin followed my cock. They could see my balls pulling in tight and they giggled at the sight.

I didn't want to just cum straight up in the air and let it fall wherever. I looked around me to see if there was an article of clothing or one of their bathing suits close by but there was nothing. I lifted my head off the concrete to watch the launch. I was curious to see how high it would go. I had really gotten some impressive altitude at times. I wouldn't find out though. Nina got up on her knees beside me and pushed her lips to my glans. She didn't try to push it into her mouth and they both ramped up the pace of their hands.

Nina started swallowing as soon as the first shot burst up my shaft and past her lips. Yu-Gin pulled her hand back to allow Nina full control. Alexis, Jan and Josie all started yelling "Nina. Nina. Nina." Nina turned to acknowledge their chant and caught the next cumshot in the ear. It splattered everywhere and everyone burst out laughing.

Nina was short and a little on the chunky side but she was fast. She quickly swiveled her body around so she was sitting on my face. She knew she wouldn't be fast enough to get her mouth on the next shot so she tried to catch it in mid-air. She missed and it splattered across her face. She bent low, grabbed my cock and stuffed it between her huge tits and clamped her arms against them just as the next shot blew up the shaft. Her tits effectively smothered the rest of the shots. I was groaning hard into her pussy and when I regained my presence of mind, I made a broad-tongue pass from her clitoris to her anus.

Nina came up off my torso when I touched her sensitive clit. The others burst out laughing again. Cum covered Nina's entire torso all the way from her navel to her chin and then all the way up to hair line. Yu-Gin was closest and she pushed her face between Nina's mammoth tits and started licking. Nina held Yu-Gin's face and guided it to where it felt the best, having nothing to do with where cum had accumulated. Now the group was chanting, "Yu-Gin. Yu-Gin. Yu-Gin."

Yu-Gin's hand found my still hard but softening cock and she pulled out of Nina's arms and sank her lips over my glans. She made two round trips up and down as much of the shaft as she could and pulled her lips off with a loud "pop". Nina was grinding her pussy on my face. I stayed right with her though. She yanked Yu-Gin's cum-covered face back between her cum-slick globes and held her there as she started groaning uncontrollably. She was getting spastic so I grabbed her hips above my head and rode her pussy all the way through the end of her massive orgasm. She was screaming hard. Yu-Gin was gasping for air as she was still trapped between Nina's tits.

As Nina totally lost control, Yu-Gin was able to pull her head out. I heard Josie yell out, "Jesus. Yu-Gin's head is the same size as Nina's tits." They all began laughing. Nina wasn't laughing though. She had her arms cradling her tits now that Yu-Gin had pulled back. She was groaning hard, "OOHH OHH OHH." Her head was flopping forward and back. I kept right on drilling my tongue into her pussy with occasional flicks on her clitoris, which I knew was too sensitive to be touched but I couldn't help it."

Nina started to settle down after a couple minutes. Her cum soaked face sagged down into her cum soaked cleavage and she was savoring the smell as she took huge gasping breathes. I slowed my attack as she came down but I didn't completely stop. I was about to when her hips started gyrating again and her head popped up off her chest and she screamed out, "OH FUCK. OH FUCK. HERE COMES ANOTHER OOONNEEE. OHHH MMYYYY GGGGAAAWWDDD."

Her hips pulsed forward and snapped back. I thought she would break my tongue off. She did it again. She leaned forward and grabbed my cock more for something to hold on to than anything else. She was bucking hard on my face, mashing my nose with her pubic bone. She must have looked like a cowboy at the rodeo riding the bull as she clung firmly to the reins. I grabbed her hips again harder this time more for self preservation that anything. I lifted her with my forearms so she couldn't slam herself onto my face. I continued to drill my tongue into her but it was getting tired and before Nina finally settled down, my tongue was just riding out the storm.

When she stopped clenching her pussy on my useless tongue, she slowly rolled off me. Yu-Gin helped her off my face so she wouldn't hurt herself crashing to the concrete deck. I rolled over next to her checking to see if she was alright. The jets and the bubbles in the Jacuzzi had shut off and everyone was watching in silence waiting to see if Nina was okay.

Jan spoke up and said, "Holy Shit that was one massive double orgasm. I wish it was me." They all laughed and nodded their heads.

Alexis said, "The one you had was no slouch either, girl." Jan grinned and nodded her head. Yu-Gin got to her feet and hurried over to a stack of towels and grabbed several. She came back and got Nina to a sitting position and started wiping cum from her face and torso. She spent a little extra time with Nina's tits and the other's ribbed her about it. Her face went red as she realized that she'd been busted.

I helped Alexis out of the Jacuzzi and said, "What is your plan to deal with Hannah tonight after the game?"

She looked at me and smiled, "I'm not sure how to pull it off yet but if I can she won't care that we didn't get together." She reached down and pinched my flaccid cock and said, "You'd better get out of here before your coach catches you having sex before the game."

I grinned at her and bent down to kiss her. She responded with tongue as I pulled her naked body against mine. She slapped me on the ass. I coiled up the towel like I was going to snap it at her and she jumped back, clasped her hands on her own ass cheeks and squealed and then burst into her Julia Roberts laugh.

I dried off with the towel and pulled my clothes on and waved to the group as I head for the door. They were all still naked as the door closed behind me. I went back to my room for a quick nap before game time. Dean had the same idea and he was snoring in his bed as I crawled fully clothed onto mine. I was out like a light.

Way off in the distance, someone was speaking to me as though they were at the far end of a tunnel. As I came to I realized that it was Dean nudging my shoulder telling me it was time to get up. I groaned and swung my feet to the floor and sat there with my head in my hands and my elbows on my knees. We went down to the lobby where everyone was gathering. I went into the restaurant and grabbed a cup of coffee. I felt like I'd been dragged through a knot-hole and I needed a jolt of caffeine.

The team congregated in one area of the lobby with the Coach. The cheerleaders huddled around Hannah, who kept stealing glances over at Alexis who was with her group. I was convinced that Hannah was more interested in sex with Alexis than with me. Alexis kept shrugging off my theory but allowing for a theory that she was bi-sexual which was obviously cool with Alexis.

The buses pulled up out front and we all filed on one bus or another. The team was in one bus with the head coach and the cheerleaders, 'Smoking Hot Five' and miscellaneous other coaches were in the second bus. I was totally focused on the game and I could see all the guys getting their game faces on too.

On the field, the crowd was crazy. I did a quick scan, searching for the unmistakable neon green spaghetti strap tops. I found them about ten rows back on our side of the field. They were busy playing to their fans with their pom-poms and air-horns and the fans around them were going nuts. This University had an even bigger 'Jumbotron' and the cameras scanned the crowd and lingered on Alexis and her group as they were obviously yelling "GO DOGS."

We prepared for the game like we always did getting ourselves pumped up. Because of the cast, I wouldn't be playing much on offense tonight. I had trouble catching passes. I would be in as a blocking tight-end though. I would be used on defense more than our last game. My cast was like a club on the end of my arm. The first time I used it that way, I found out quickly that it hurt like hell and I was more careful with it after that.