Pool Boy Ch. 51

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,331 Followers

Alexis' phone conversation droned on. She could talk to Pia and Linda for hours, often until the battery on her phone or theirs went dead. My eyelids were getting very heavy from the two strong Bloody-Marys, the sun and warmth and I don't remember the waitress placing my beer on the table beside me. I drifted quickly into a dream: I was sitting on a bar-stool at a bar. The waitress, our current waitress, was standing inches away from me. She had unfastened several of her uniform buttons and was pushing her big tits together. She was braless. She had a very sultry look on her face as she pursed her red lips together and stepped closer between my knees. In the background of my dream, Alexis was saying, "Yeah, he's fine. I think he is about to fuck the waitress. She's pretty hot... No, I don't know if she's 'bi' or not... Yeah, I wish you were here too."

Still in my dream, my cock was getting hard and pushing down the left leg of my bathing suit. As it turned out, in reality, my cock was doing the same thing. The waitress was licking her lips as she watched the tip of my cock inch down my leg. She didn't wait for an appearance. She ran a hand up my thigh and into my suit and wrapped her hand as far around the circumference as she could and gasped as she looked down. She muttered, "Jesus Christ," as she ran her hand down under my shaft and cradled my ball-sack. She leaned in and kissed me passionately as she rolled her fingers manipulating my balls. She moaned into my mouth and released my balls as her fingers assumed their position on my shaft. The bartender was suddenly a woman. She was the waitress's twin. She came over and asked if I wanted anything and I groaned out, "Corona, por favor... And a blow-job." The bartender placed a Corona on the bar and the waitress squatted and sucked my glans onto her lips. My head tipped back and my mouth fell open as the waitress held my cock in place with one hand as she struggled to get my glans in her mouth. The bartender leaned over the bar to watch. I closed my mouth and looked down to watch too. She was taking half my cock into her mouth and double fisting the rest of it. She looked up at me and grinned around my cock.

After a dozen strokes in her mouth, she pulled off and pressed my sloppy, saliva soaked cock into her ample cleavage and folded her tit-flesh over the top and held it there with her palms and fingers as she started tit-fucking my cock. She looked up at me and said, "Would you like anything else?" Her voice sounded so far away in my dream and she smiled as she tit-fucked my shaft and said again, "Would you like anything else? Sir?"

I came awake with a start and sat straight up. My cock was as hard as a granite post and I put my hand down to cover it up. The waitress was standing beside me saying, "Would you like anything else?" I was softly gasping for air as I looked up at her pretty smiling face. She was looking at my crotch. "I'm so sorry Sir. I didn't realize you had fallen asleep. My apologies. If there is anything else, I'll be right at the bar."

Alexis was staring at me and said, "Are you alright Baby?" I must have had a confused look on my face. I felt confused. The dream was fresh and it seemed more real than reality. Alexis giggled and said, "Wow. That must have been some dream. I thought your cock was going to blow out your bathing suit." She sat up facing me and put her hand underneath mine as I held my cock down. She said, "Wow. You were mumbling something about a Corona and a blow-job. I see you got your Corona and you're certainly ready for the blow-job." I remembered that I had said that in my dream which was now fading quickly.

Alexis stood up beside me and in a sultry voice said, "There is a rest room right over there. I'll expect you in two minutes. Okay?" I looked up at her. The sun was right behind her making her golden blonde hair look like a halo. The backlit form of her perfect body only added to the hardness. She giggled at the dumb look on my face. I guess I was still a little confused but I knew for certain where I was supposed to be in two minutes. I watched Alexis's ass sway as she walked away. The bartender and the waitress both watched too.

As soon as Alexis pushed through the rest room door the bartender and waitress lost interest and went back to whatever they were doing before. I was slowly counting down from one hundred. At zero, I stood up and took a long hit on my Corona and headed toward the door that Alexis had gone through. The sign didn't say Men's Room or Ladies Room. It just said Rest Room along with an international sign of a stick figure, half man and half woman. I knocked and pushed the door open.

Before I was even inside, a hand grabbed my bathing suit and yanked it down to my feet. I glanced back at the waitress. She had watched me push open the door and grinned hard when she saw my bare ass as my suit was yanked down. I was going to grin back at her but Alexis grabbed my hard cock and yanked me inside. The door hissed shut behind me.

Alexis was naked and on her knees in front of me. She grinned up at me as she pushed her lips to my knob. She kissed it several times and ran her saliva coated tongue around the ridge and quickly flicked her tongue on the 'spot'. I groaned at her assault. She pushed me back against the door and came toward me again on her knees, leaving her bikini in a heap behind her. She gazed up at me with a sultry smile on her face as she grabbed my cock and rubbed the knob and shaft along her face as she kissed my scrotum and then tongued her way back up the shaft and kissed the knob again.

My cock was throbbing it was so hard and Alexis squeezed it as hard as she could. She grinned and said, "Fuck. You're so hard. I can't let this go to waste." She stood up and pulled me by the cock toward the double sink counter behind her. She boosted herself up to sit on the edge and spread her legs wide. She was dripping wet with sexual desire. She knew she was ready but she ran her hand through her sex and cleaned her palm and fingers with her tongue. Her face was flushed red as she pulled my cock to her sex. I shuffled a step or two toward her and rocked my hips forward pushing my glans into her pussy. She groaned hard as she released my shaft and grabbed my hips and pulled me closer. As my cock slid deeper inside she groaned out, "Oh my God. You're so hard. It feels so good." I bent forward and kissed Alexis' lips as I cradled her tits in my hands. I was all the way in and she moaned, "Oh my gaawwwd, fuck me Baby."

I was about to begin when a toilet in one of the two stalls flushed. We froze. Alexis whispered, "Shit, I didn't check the stalls." I moved in closer to her and she groaned as my cock bottomed out against her cervix. She flinched just as the stall lock clicked open and a spring breaker, who was probably eighteen, appeared. She was wearing a bikini as she came to the sink beside Alexis. Her face was beet-red from either embarrassment or lust. She turned the water on in the sink and leisurely washed her hands as she checked out Alexis' naked body. My cock was buried in Alexis' vagina so she scanned my otherwise naked body and smiled. She was obviously interested in seeing what I had and she just came right out and asked to see my cock. I didn't react as I looked at Alexis. The girl turned and leaned her ass against the counter and crossed her arms under her breasts as if she would just wait us out.

She looked at Alexis again and her eyes sparked in recognition. "Hey. You won the hottest Bikini Contest the other day didn't you?" Alexis just nodded and smiled. "Fuck. I thought you were some kind of hot then but you're even hotter now with this hunk between your legs." She grinned at Alexis and then turned to me and said, "Well? Are you going to show me?" Alexis nodded at me and I slowly pulled my cock out. Breaker Girl watched as my cock appeared. The look on her face was absolutely priceless as my slick, glistening fatty bobbed in the air between Alexis' thighs. "Jesus Fucking Christ," she said as her eyes went wide and her mouth fell open. She looked back at Alexis and just shook her head. She said nothing more and just turned and walked out of the rest room shaking her head and mumbling, "No fucking way."

Alexis burst out laughing which instantly turned into a hard groan as I pushed my cock back into Alexis' pussy and resumed my fucking motion. I hadn't got two strokes when I heard breaker girl outside yelling, "Fuck. You should see the size of the cock on the guy in there." We both burst out laughing.

I didn't slow down and Alexis lifted her knees into my waist and locked her ankles above my ass. I was pushing and she was pulling. Three minutes later Alexis muttered, "Fuck Baby, I'm gonna cum. Jeeeesssuuussss." Her entire body scrunched up in one knot of muscle. Her mouth fell open and her teeth clenched tight. She looked up at me with a pleading look on her face and everything exploded into her orgasm. She wailed out a scream. Her pussy clenched tightly on my cock and I felt my muscles tighten and my lungs seemed to push into my throat. I joined her groans with my own and cum screamed up my shaft. She had recognized my pending orgasm and she was prepared for it.

She threw her arms around my neck and pulled herself off the counter to hang there, pinned on my cock as she pulled with her legs. I cradled her ass in my hands and thrust my hips into her until I was drained dry. We both finished our pulses and clenches at roughly the same time and I set her ass back down on the counter. She released her ankles and my neck and collapsed in a heap on the counter. She mumbled, "Fuck. That was better than a blow-job, don't ya think." I grinned at her and simply nodded my head.

I picked up her bikini and handed it to her. I hadn't noticed at the time, but apparently breaker girl had kicked my bathing suit out the door as she left. It wasn't by the door. I opened the door in hopes that it was right there outside the door. It wasn't. The waitress was standing in the doorway pushing my bathing suit toward me. I was surprised to see her there and I stepped back toward Alexis. The waitress was grinning at me as she held my suit out in front or her with one hand as she held open the door with the other. She looked from my crotch to my face and said, "Well. I guess the teeny-bopper wasn't exaggerating." Alexis was pulling her bikini bottom on as the waitress looked at her and smiled. She bit her lower lip for a moment. I stepped forward and took my suit from her hand. My cock had not softened after cumming in Alexis' pussy and it continued to bounce. The waitress watched for several moments and then she stepped into the rest room. I wondered what her intentions were as she reached down and wrapped her fingers around my gooey fatty. She squeezed it twice and then released it. She grinned at Alexis who was now in her bikini top and then grinned at me. She pursed her lips and blew me an air-kiss and then turned around and pulled the door open. She then turned her head back and asked, "Another round of drinks? Would you like to see a menu?"

I had collected myself and responded as coolly as I could, "Yes and Yes." I pulled my suit on as the door closed behind her. I looked at Alexis, who was standing in front of the sinks. She watched as I struggled to get my cock settled in my suit. She started laughing and I joined her. We headed back to our chairs. I quickly glanced around to see who else was aware of our rest room antics. We were apparently the waitress's only customers.

The waitress came over with our drinks on a tray and two plastic laminated menus. She scooched down between our chairs and put our drinks and menus on our table. She checked out my crotch again and said, "My name is Maria. If you two are interested in a three-some, I get off at six." She stood up and smiled at me and then at Alexis as she said, "I love your bathing suit." She walked back to her chair beside the bar. We watched her go. She was as attractive going as she was coming. Alexis and I looked at each other. She had a lustful grin on her face. I smiled as I could almost read her mind.

We browsed through the menus and we decide on our orders. I motioned for Maria to come over and she hoped down off her stool and approached with a wide grin on her face. I ordered for both of us and handed her the menus and a napkin on which Alexis had written "3F". Maria took the menus and glanced at the napkin. She gave us a broad smile and stuffed the napkin in her uniform skirt pocket. She didn't say a word as she turned back to the bar.

Twenty minutes later she came back with our orders. I had drifted off again in the warm sunshine and came awake as she blocked the sunlight on my face. She scooched down to put our plates on the table between Alexis and I and let her skirt ride up her thighs to reveal that she had no panties on. I could see the glistening wetness of her sex. She spread her thighs to make sure we saw. Then she whispered, "We're not allowed to fraternize with the clientele so order something from Room Service at six o'clock and I will deliver it." She stood up and smoothed her skirt back down. She spoke in a louder voice, "Can I bring you another round?" I smiled up at her and nodded. Alexis was checking her out big time as she walked back to the bar.

Maria was tall for a woman of Mayan ancestry at about five foot six. She had big breasts and narrow hips. Her legs were spectacular. She was dark skinned like she had a great tan. Her face was very pretty with plumped bright red lips. Her eyes were golden amber with black hair down to her shoulders. As we just saw, her jet black pubic hair had been neatly trimmed in the shape of a heart.

We attacked our food like we hadn't eaten in days. Maria reappeared with another round of drinks and set them on the table beside our plates. I thanked her as she smiled and retreated back to the bar exaggerating the sway of her hips. After lunch we sat back in our chairs and watched the festivities of thousands of crazed twenty-some things and teen-agers partying at center pool.

I was so relaxed and drifted off again. When I woke up I could feel that I had more than enough sun. I looked over at Alexis and could see that she was burned too in spite of the lotion. We gathered up our stuff and headed for the lobby. We waved to Maria and pointed to our table where I had left a ten dollar bill. She smiled and headed in that direction. We stopped in the madness around the pool and saw Nina and Bryce and Jan and Trey dancing. We figured that Yu-Gin and Nam would be close by but we didn't see them. They saw us and waved and we waved back. The continued dancing and we continued on our way to the lobby.

When we exited the elevator and walked down the hallway toward our suite, we passed Yu-Gin's room. Alexis grinned at me as sounds of sex emanated from Yu-Gin's room. Alexis stopped by her door to listen for a moment just as Yu-Gin screamed out, "Oh my God. I'm cumming," as loud groans from Nam indicated he wasn't far behind. Alexis grinned up at me and we continued down the hall to our suite.

When Alexis stripped off her bikini her sunburn was much more obvious. She looked at herself in the bathroom mirror and said, "Fuck. I hate tan lines." I dropped my suit and she saw my reflection in the mirror and she giggled at the bone-white strip between my navel and upper thighs. Alexis came out of the bathroom with a jar of green aloe. She scooped some out and spread it on my chest. Jesus, it was cold. She spread it around from shoulders to waist and then did the same on my legs. She handed me the jar and I did the same for her but I couldn't resist a tongue lick on her clitoris while I was squatted down spreading aloe on her legs.

I expected that she would jump away when I touched my tongue to her but she saw it coming and she wrapped her hands behind my head and held me there as she moaned hard. I guided her backward to sit on the bed and then I pushed her back to lie down. She spread her legs and draped her thighs on my shoulders. She locked her ankles behind my back. I gently teased my coiled tongue into her pussy and she humped up her hips in response as she let out a long groan and rolled her head to the side. Her hands came off the back of my head and dropped to her tits. She caressed her nipples as she let out another long groan.

I pulled my tongue from her and dropped my head to attack her anus. She was fully aware of where I was going and she rocked her hips forward to present her rosebud to me. I slowly drilled my coiled tongue into her sphincter and a soft screech came from her throat. I pulled my tongue back to collect some saliva and pushed it back in and then retreated for more saliva. She moaned, "Oh fuck Baby. You're killing me." Then her hands flew down to her sex and she was frantically digging her fingers into her pussy as her palms rested on her pubic mound. She yelled out, "Oh yeah. I'm cumming. Oh Jesus. Yeah." I was looking right into her pussy and it was quaking rapidly as her juices bubbled out of her. I pulled my tongue from her anus and was just about to push it back in her pussy but she blocked my access with her hand and said, "No. No. Keep doing my ass. Oh my gawwddd. Do my ass."

I looked up at her and said, "Do you want my tongue there or my cock?"

She lifted her head and looked down at me and said, "Yes. Your tongue. No. Your cock." Then she let a wail, "Fuck. Do something now." I raised myself up on my knees lifting her as I went. She was in near panic as she drilled her fingers into her pussy. My cock was rock hard and had been that way since we started. She groaned out, "Oh Baby. Please." I spit saliva into my palm and stroked my cock a few times and then pushed my glans to her anus. She jumped but immediately pushed her ass back on it. She pushed and I pushed and as her groan built into a crescendo, my cock pushed into her bowels. She screamed out, "Oh my gawwwdddd. Yes. Fucking Yes." She pushed herself down hard on my cock and it disappeared down to the balls. I groaned hard too. She muttered, "Fuck me Baby. Cum in my ass. Jesus." She had a demonic look to her eyes that gave me pause.

I started rocking my hips back and forth, driving my cock all the way in and then back to my glans. Jesus she was tight and the heat was incredible. Her fingers were still dragging through her sex and she had pulled her chin in tight to her chest so she could watch my face contort into masks of God knows what. I fucked her ass in a normal rhythm until I felt my abs tighten and my lungs seized and a pressure built in my head. She grinned at me because she knew the signals of my pending orgasm. Her fingers picked up the pace as her lips fell open in a long soundless scream and then we both exploded into our mutual orgasms. She tried to flex her legs to help her move as I poured many shots of cum into her bowels. She groaned with each one. I was looking right down into her clenching pussy.

I finished long before she did and when she was done she just laid there unmoving. Her hands had dropped out of her sex and lay by her hips. She pulled her legs back so her ankles were on my shoulders. I caressed behind her knees and she trembled each time. She finally reached up one hand and raked her fingers across my cheek. I kissed her fingertips as my softening cock inched back out of her ass. She liked the feeling and she moaned until my cock fell between my thighs.

I dropped back down and kissed her sopping wet pink inner labia. Her hip lurched at the light touch on her still swollen clitoris. I was gentle and stayed away from it. I moved her ankles off my shoulders and crawled up on the bed beside her. I held her to me and we kissed each other passionately for several minutes. I pulled back the covers and we scooched our way up the bed and pulled the covers over us. We had two hours before we had to order room service. I set the alarm on my cell phone to be sure we didn't just sleep through to tomorrow. We maneuvered into a spoon with me pressed up behind Alexis and promptly fell asleep.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,331 Followers