Pool Day Takes a Turn Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the room, we put all our bags on the bed, while Mommy takes out a pink, sheer flower and lace teddy. She must have picked this out at Sissy Sister's PlayHouse, as I've yet to see this sexy number. I strip out of my clothes and put it on. Mommy then hands me white fishnet stockings. She helps me put them up my legs. Mommy then pulled out a pair of heels, pink of course. Having it be my first time wearing heels, I couldn't really walk that great and I wanted to take them off, but Mommy wasn't having it. "You'll have to learn eventually girly. No sissy can go their whole life without wearing heels, so just try your best alright."

I walk over to the mirror and take a good look at myself. I was smoking hot. I turn around to see how well my cute little butt swallowed the teddy. Mommy did have a point. How could I not wear thongs when my ass looked this good.

"It seems your cute little butt just swallows everything, sweetie," Mommy said.

I turn back around and see my make up was still immaculate and my body looked divine, aside from my lack of boobs of course. Unfortunately with the sheer teddy, I couldn't really wear a bra, and you could tell I was a boy with my flat chest on full display. That really bothered me, and I thought back to Britney. How did she get boobs like that if she was a guy? She must have had pretty realistic breast forms.

Mommy noticed my dilemma and pulled out something from her bag. Breast forms. This must have been bought at Sissy Sister's as well. And she helped place them on me with some sort of adhesive glue. I looked back at myself in the mirror and I was in love. They were nice and small, but not too small. They were B cups, to go with the bras I had gotten. They didn't look hyper realistic. Not nearly as good as Britney's, but they'll do. How did hers look so real?

We make our way into Nick's bedroom. Angie and him are laying on the bed in the nude, making out. When they hear the creek of the door, Angie gets off Nick and waves me onward. I slowly make my way over, with Mommy escorting me making sure I don't fall.

"Now, honey, this is going to be your first time really having sex with another man. I saw you out there with Nick and, let's be honest, he was doing most of the work. That's not gonna fly in the future, and it definitely won't fly when I'm around. Now, we're going to start off with a blowjob. Angie, why don't you get started on him and I'll verbalize what's going on to Ronda. Nick stand up, Angie kneel. Good, now honey look at how Angie is starting off. Slowly stroking him and staring him in the eyes. It's important to start off slow, it makes the experience last longer. Now, she's giving his dick little kisses, working her way down to his balls and back up again. Now she's going to open her mouth and throat to accept his large member. Very good Angie, but you don't need me telling you that. You want to relax your throat as you go deeper and deeper. It's important to play with the balls like Angie is doing while sucking... and notice how she keeps looking up at him. It drives guys crazy."

I stare in amazement as all of this is happening literally inches from my face. I was about to have a threesome. With two super hot people. Wait, did I just call Nick hot?

"Sweetie, why don't you suck on his balls while Angie is working on his shaft."

I lower my head and try my best to get them in my mouth, but with the angle I'm at, it's awkward.

"Ronda, darling, don't be afraid to get close. Come on," she said, shoving me forward to where I was literally under his cock. I left my mouth open as his hanging balls bounced in and out of my awaiting mouth. I try my best to suck on them but Angie is really going to town now and it's difficult. Mommy was getting inpatient.

"Come on honey! I know it's hard, but you can do it. You just can't be afraid to get dirty. Get up in there," she says and starts to stroke my now rock hard cock, springing me to action. I start attacking his balls. They're flying all over the place but i suck and lick as best I can. This goes on for a few minutes until Mommy says it's time to switch positions. We do so and now with the sexual energy at a high I work on his cock with the same tenacity. In and out it goes and I'm sure to keep my eyes on him at all times.

"Oh my god you're a natural! I find it hard to believe it's your first time sucking cock. But I guess a sissy like you would be a natural at it."

I continue working it, even deep throating it, with minimal gag until Nick pulls out. He grabs Angie and tosses her on the bed and starts pounding her doggy style. I look on longingly and Mommy just looks at me with raised eyebrows. She looks back at them, then me, then mouths, "You know what to do."

So I crawl over on my hands and knees, directly under Nick, and lick his balls and the base of his dick as it slid in and out of Angie. The sweat and taste of it all was overwhelming. I was entranced. Nick was working in and out of her so fast that my tongue would come in contact with his taint and asshole as well. I didn't back down though, I just knelt there, open mouthed, taking whatever I could.

The moans escaping Angie were intense and she was eventually sent over the edge. Cumming all over his dick and into my awaiting mouth. Nick was still at full mass, but it seemed he was done with her. He pulled out of her, then grabbed me and effortlessly tossed me onto the bed. I stared at him, wide eyed, as he lifted my legs over my shoulders and ripped open my teddy. A moan escaped my lips. I thought I would cum right there.

"You're paying for that," Mommy said and I looked over at her to see she had taken off her clothes and was sitting naked except for a pair of panties. She was rubbing herself vigorously. The entire seat of the chair was soaked.

Nick removes my butt plug and places it in my mouth. I obediently hold it there as he plunges deep into me. There was nothing gentle or slow about this. Angie had worked him up so much that "foreplay" wasn't an option. He was going to go hard and fast. And that he did, working his member in and out of me as I bounced on the bed.

"Yea you like that slut. Yea you do. Say it. Say it!"

"Mmmm mmmmm mmm" I mumbled unable to talk because of the plug in my mouth.

He took the plug from my mouth and tossed it on the floor. "SAY IT!"

"YES YES YES FUCK ME NICK. TAKE ME. MAKE ME A WOMAN. YES OH GOD HERE I CUM."

And cum I did. I came and came for what felt like hours. I moan in ecstasy as I thought we were done but Nick wasn't done quite yet. He continues pounding away. My asshole was quivering as he continued to assault my hole, with my legs high up in the air. He then picks me up with my legs still over his shoulders and pounds my ass mid air. Swinging back and forth, I screamed out in pure ecstasy as the pleasure was overwhelming.

"HERE IT IS BITCH. TAKE MY SEED LIKE THE SISSY SLUT YOU ARE."

And with that he came into my ass. Rope after rope of cum was sent deep into my rectum. So deep I felt like it was going to fly out of my mouth.

Both out of breath, he pulls out of me and tosses me on the bed. I stare up into the ceiling fan, thinking about how I had even gotten here. 12 hours ago I was enjoying my day off from work, playing video games. Now? I was dressed in women's lingerie, two fucks deep from my best friend, felt on top of the world. I glance over to Mommy who was just recovering from her own orgasm. She walks over to me and pets my head.

"That was very good of you little one. Sorry I couldn't really walk you through the sex. I was a bit preoccupied myself. But aren't you forgetting something? Remember what I told you before. What do all little girls do with their messes?"

"They clean them up?"

"Yes honey, now get all the cum from your belly and chest. That's good sweetie. Now, you're going to clean up the rest of the cum from Nick's dick, but we don't want any of that cum to leak out of that cute little pussy of yours, so let me put your plug back in place. And don't worry about cleaning up the mess in your hole tonight, we'll deal with that tomorrow. I want you to sleep with his seed inside you."

She works the buttplug back into place and I stand up, weak at the knees. But I somehow make my way over to Nick and kneel down and take down the residue cum straight from the source. He pets my head as he does it and I feel at peace. I felt like this is what I was born to do. Then I stood up, panicking, realizing it's so late. The dream was over and I'd have to be getting home soon. But I was a wreck. Disheveled, covered in makeup, and boy clothes nowhere to be found.

"Mommy, how am I going to go home like this? I'm a wreck, and there's no way I can let my parents see me like this."

"Oh, honey, why don't you want them to see you like this. Sure you look a little worn down, but I can redo your makeup before going home, and we did get you plenty of outfits today. Or are you just ashamed of how pretty you look?"

"It's not that, I just know they won't understand any of this. This was very fun for tonight, but I'll have to get back to reality soon." I began tearing up

"Oh honey," Mommy said, embracing me in a hug. "Let's worry about that tomorrow. For now, I don't mind you spending the night here. I'm sure Nick won't mind either, do ya Nick?"

"Nope, not at all."

"See? Now, why don't you just lay your little head back down on the bed and snuggle up with Nick. It is late so you must be tired. I'll text your parents and let them know you're staying the night. So don't worry your sweet little butt about ANYTHING. Mommy will take care of it all." She gave me a kiss on the cheek and tucked me and Nick under the covers, as Angie left the room, leaving us alone. Nick held me in his arms, as the lights turned off, and I drifted into a peaceful sleep, with his soft dick resting against my asshole. This was the best day of my life.