Pool Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi, my name is Rick." he said as he took a seat next to me.

Steve introduced us as I continued to stare at his member. This didn't seem to bother Rick as he rotated on the seat so that he was facing me.

"I guess you're the unofficial bartender." he said directing his comment towards Steve.

"I guess so." Steve replied. "What can I get for you?"

Rick ordered a Rum and Coke which was quickly placed in front of him. My staring must have been arousing, because his dick continued to harden.

"You can touch it if you like." he said to me.

Looking at Steve for approval, all he did was shrug his shoulders. Reaching out I ran my hand along its length. Yes, he was every bit of 12 inches and as big around as a beer can.

"Here, take a hold of it like this." Rick said as he grabbed my hand and forced me to grip it's entire girth. My pussy was now going wild. I couldn't help but think of him trying to fit that into me. With his hand on mine, Rick began to stroke it's entire length.

"Would you like to do something with it." he asked. All I could do was nod my head and look back to Steve for approval. Steve didn't have to say a word, the smile on his face said it all.

Rick took a long drink with his free hand before taking my hand and leading me to a chaise lounge by the pool. He laid down on his back, telling me that it would be easier with me on top.

As I got on top, I took Rick's massive cock in my hand and began to rub the head on my lips. Between all of my fluids and Steve's cum draining from me, the first several inches slipped between my lips easily. The only thing I could compare it too was the fisting sessions Steve and I would do. Half way down his shaft my first orgasm ripped through my body. Slowly I continued to take him in occasionally moving back up a few inches before taking him in deeper. I could feel him hitting my cervix and a small bit of pain struck me. After several minutes, I was able to take him all the way in. He was hitting spots inside me that had never been touched before. Once I had him completely inside, I began to grind my clit into his pelvis.

Several minutes went by before he ordered me to get up and lay on my back. Doing as ordered, he placed his hands on the backs of my knees pushing my legs as far up as he could. With my pussy fully exposed, he aimed his head and my hole and entered me again with a little bit of force.

Realizing I was completely lost in my thoughts, I looked for Steve who was sitting in a chair watching. The woman who had been in the pool with Rick had returned and was on her knees in front of him suck him off.

"Fuck me!" I ordered Rick as I returned my attention to him.

With this bit of encouragement, he began to really pound me into the cushion of the lounger. He would pull almost completely out before driving his hardon back into me. The little bit of pain felt so good and multiple orgasms ripped through me. His pace continued to quicken and his grunts became louder, so I knew he was close to cumming himself.

"I want you to cum on my face." I told him. I really wanted to see how big his load was.

Pulling out of me quickly, he grabbed his dick and moved it close to my face. With a loud grunt, he exploded in multiple streams of his hot, white fluid. It seemed like it wasn't going to stop. The sting of it in my eyes and his taste was a turn on, and I came again just from the feeling.

As we both recovered, I looked over to see Steve balls deep with his partner. As it turned out, she was Rick's wife and her name was Karen. Steve had Karen on all fours on the chaise and was giving her a real pounding. Now Steve had already cum twice that day, and usually he's good for 3 sometimes 4 orgasms. Like most men I suspect, the more he cums the longer he lasts the next time. They must have gone at it a good 30 minutes, and it was obvious Karen was enjoying every second of it. During this time, I continued to watch occasionally playing with my clit and nipples. Rick acted as though he really didn't have an interest in watching. He went behind the bar, made himself a drink, kissed me on the cheek and thanked me for the fuck. I thought to myself that it seemed kind of rude, but just shrugged it off as he made his way back into the house.

It wasn't long afterwards that Karen yelled out that she was cumming again, which sent Steve into a fury of thrusts as both came at the same time. It was obvious that Steve was exhausted, as he staggered back onto another chair. Karen simply collapsed onto the lounger. I took this opportunity to jump up going over to Steve and dropping to my knees. As his dick began to soften, I cleaned him up with my tongue and mouth. The combination of their fluids was intoxicating.

Soon Karen stood up and introduced herself to the two of us. The three of us laughed, and she eventually made her way back into the house leaving the pool area to us. Steve and I laid on the lounger together for a time before we got up to gather our cloths. By this time, we were completely exhausted and decided to head back to the hotel. After dressing, we made our way into the house looking for Jill so we could thank her for hosting the party. We found her in one of the rooms with a line of men waiting to fuck her.

"Must be the gang-bang room." Steve said turning to me.

We both decided the best course of action was to leave a note and leave it at that.

On the way back to the hotel, we discussed the days events and decided that it was something both of us wanted to pursue again.

12