Pool Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Suri and I were first on we had a good twenty-minute wait until the next walk on. I sat before my mirror touching up my make up while Suri stood in my view performing what could only be described as a very sexy striptease. Looking at her through my mirror I was aware of her raw beauty. She was about five feet two with long silky black hair and cheeky breasts with high very prominent nipples. Glancing down to her pussy I saw that she had had it waxed but just above her clit, I noticed that she had a small tattoo of a little blue insect with its wings held high: I felt my pussy begin to drip with anticipation.

"You like what you see?"

"You are very beautiful."

"Tell your manager that you are going out after the show I live fifteen minutes away. Maybe she could come too? She is so hot. Do you like threesomes?"

As Suri said this, she trailed her fingers across her unusually large clit, and I felt my pussy staining the beige woolen cover on my chair. The show continued and Suri took every opportunity to continue her sly seduction but by now she had also employed help from Elise who being naturally naughty threw herself into the hot seduction and I couldn't believe how horny I was beginning to feel.

As I prepared for the final walkthrough, I noticed Elise assisting Suri with a pair of black fishnet stockings with a prominent seam down the back. It was incredibly sexy as Elise helped to steady Suri while she rolled on the fishnets. As I looked towards them Elise slid her thumb onto Suri's clit making her moan loudly and I couldn't believe how wet I was.

After the show, all the models quickly packed their bags and departed through the rear door: that is everyone but Elise, Suri, and me. Elise had already packed our gear and having placed it in her car waited outside for Suri and me to join her. As Suri had said her residence was only fifteen minutes away but Elise made sure she took the long way so that Suri and I could get to know each other.

The back door had hardly closed when Suri took me with a searing kiss her fingers sliding onto my big DD breasts slipping under my bra and fondling my nipples. Although she was tiny Suri was obviously the extreme dominant type and it wasn't long before I had submitted to her eager seduction.

She lived on the second floor of a high-rise apartment block and closing the door behind us I noticed that it was a large airy open plan apartment which commanded a beautiful view of the harbor. It soon became evident that Suri and Elise had planned everything and as Elise went to pour three glasses of Champaign Suri sat me on a big four-seat pleather couch. At first, we just sipped our drink making small talk about the success of the event and how many orders that had been taken.

Then once the Champaign was finished Elise began to kiss me as Suri opened my shirt easing it off my shoulders exposing my breasts: pausing to take them in Suri moaned with desire as she began to kiss and fondle them. I love to have my nipples sucked and when Elise bit them lightly I cried our lifting off the couch for a second.

With Elise and Suri working as a tag team it wasn't long before I was sitting naked and I watched them quickly remove their clothes. It was interesting to compare Elise with Suri. Although both women were small Suri was tiny with breasts that were really mere bumps. Elise's pussy was more like a work of art something a sculpture would create with its big floral lips standing proud while Suri's was small and tight more like a crease but no matter what their pussies looked like they both had big beads of moisture dripping from them.

Suri literally pounced at me her mouth closing onto my cunny as Elise went for my breasts and again, they worked in unison first Suri eating my pussy and then swapping with Elise and I was in heaven as very quickly they reduced me to just crying out their names. I am not sure how they did it so quickly, but I found myself kneeling across the arm of the couch while Suri fucked my pussy with her hand pushing wrist-deep before withdrawing and sliding back in once more. Elise, on the other hand, used three fingers to fuck my arse as I pushed back at her invading fingers. Once again Suri swapped with Elise as she slapped my butt driving three fingers deep into my arse while Elise fisted me. It was amazing and I was so hot my pussy gripping Elise's hand as I felt Suri add an extra finger into my arse as my stomach began to pulse while I felt my pussy grip Elise's hand as suddenly I felt my climax burst as I cried out riding the shockwaves that were boiling through me.

Close to midnight, Elise swapped contact details with Suri making a date for another pool party where she promised to introduce Sian.

12