Pool Party: Bikini Stuffers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie was twirling a long red curl with one finger. She had Hello Kitty wraps on her long fingernails, and she was batting her long eyelashes in my direction. We made eye contact, and she looked away from me and back at Princesa, a little smile on her lips. She whispered something else in Princesa's ear, then looked over at me and smiled again.

Princesa said to her, holding her hands, "It will feel AMAZING, sweetie, I promise."

Jizzelle came closer to the girls and me, and started massaging Katie's petite ass cheeks. Katie looked down at the huge erection in my briefs and said to the other girls, with a slight whine, "like, oh my God, he's GINORMOUS, though."

Jizzelle spanked one of her ass cheeks and said, "It's about time you started playing with a big stick, Kittii." They all giggled. Then Jizzelle said to me, "You know why we call her Katie Kittii, right?"

I shook my head.

Princesa answered, "Because she has the tightest, tiniest little kitty. Like, it's ridiculously tight."

"Yeah," Jizzelle said, "Guys blow their loads inside her so fast, like they don't even realize they're cumming, but her kitty feels so good that guys just can't hold it in!"

Princesa said, "Her pussy is sooooo pretty and sooooo small. Like, it will squeeze your dick super tight. I know you can normally last all night baby, but guys ALWAYS blow inside Katie's kitty."

Now Katie spoke up. "Big loads, too," and bit her lip.

"His stream feels so good," Princesa said, putting her hand on my chest and looking up at me. "He shoots really powerful cumshots. They feel like you're getting banged all over again!" She kissed me on the lips.

"Okay Katie," my girlfriend said, "come over here and unwrap your present if you're ready. My boy-toy is veeerrry ready for you."

Next thing I knew, the girl they called Katie Kittii was peeling my briefs off, and I was completely naked again.

***

I was fairly certain I could last inside of Katie's kitty, but I wanted to make sure she was satisfied just in case I blew my load inside her early like all her other men allegedly did. She was a tiny thing, similar frame to my girlfriend, but minus most of the titty weight. Her petite tits on her petite frame meant that picking her up above my head was effortless. I extended her up like I was holding a barbell press and ate her pussy out. As I explored her with my tongue, I felt just how tiny her vagina was. It was a tight squeeze on my tongue.

I kept holding her up and licking her clitty--my tongue was getting more of a workout than my arms were--and she held onto my bicep, both her hands on one of my muscles, as she came on my face. She looked down at me with a big smile as I lowered her onto the sunchair. She laid on her back and spread her legs wide open for me.

My erection was pounding at this point, and it took all the restraint I had not to try to shove my entire shaft into her in one push. Instead, I eased my tip around on her clitty--the size difference between my tip and her clit was major, mine dwarfing hers--and let her wetness slide onto me.

Her girlfriends were all around us in their tiny bikinis and lingerie, cheering her on. Barbii was using Katie's Hello Kitty phone to record a video--in case Katie wanted to watch herself in action later.

When Katie's wetness had thoroughly soaked me, I eased my shaft in between her lips. I immediately felt just how tight she was--it was like my tip was being shrinkwrapped with her softness, then pulled even tauter from there--and I exhaled deeply.

"Mmmm, you like my tiny vagina?" she purred.

I was making involuntary 'oooh' noises already, sliding another inch into her, then another. Her pussy lips seemed to enclose around me, velvety soft and jacuzzi-warm. It felt like they were sucking me in as she pulled her cheeks inwards.

Every inch I gave her I thought would be the last. Her tiny lips were already stretched so tight around my girth, how could I possibly stuff any more of me inside her? But she kept moaning, kept begging me for more-- more, more pole, give me all of that big stick, I want to play with that big stick, sexy boy, yes, yes, YES--kept asking me how good that little kitty felt stretching around my manhood, and I kept giving it to her, sinking in a little deeper with every thrust, her pussy opening just barely enough to allow more cock inside. I gave her inch after inch after inch, and before I knew it, we were belly to belly. My biggie had disappeared inside of her body, and she was grinding her hips, working in my rhythm as I grinded my stiffy way up inside her tummy.

We changed up the rhythm a bit, me pulling some of my woody back out to drill her with. Dipping inside her, feeling the contrast between the open air and the soft stranglehold of her pussy lips, was pure bliss. Then, I felt my bliss about to reach its peak, and as I was drilling her, my load started to spray inside her before I could pull out.

It felt like a waterfall was rushing out of my cock, her tightness squeezing hard spasms and streams out of me. I couldn't believe what a big load I was blowing, or how good it felt--I flashed back to the load I had blown on Princesa's breasts and Bubrielle's butt cheeks earlier--and just kept blowing more and more. I was spraying like a firehose, and Katie was cumming with me now too, her moans getting longer and louder. Meanwhile, my streams were getting gradually shorter, still shooting blasts of cum, but now a little less every time.

As I continued to shoot inside her, she put her arms around me, looked into my eyes and said, "See? I told you I make guys empty out their poles inside me." I was still spraying, more sporadically now. I stayed on top of her, erection planted deep inside her, as my cum-blasts wound down.

"You going to empty out that whole thing inside me?" She giggled. I was letting out a low, sustained 'mmmmm,' feeling my pole surrender a few last sprays, then blissfully spasm until it was still. I moved my whole body backwards and made the long pull out of her, my hardness springing down, then back into place as our bodies separated.

While I was springing around, Bubrielle said "Dong!" All the girls giggled, and I smiled, letting out a long exhalation of sweet relief.

***

Katie washed her tiny nude body under the outdoor shower. Jizzelle was there with her, naked too, holding a bottle of body wash in front of her vagina and squirting it all over Katie.

"Look who's getting sprayed again!" She said.

"Jizzi, you're so bad!"

"I'm bad? I'm not the one who just got filled up with a cumshot!"

Katie splashed Jizzelle with a handful of water.

"That was so fucking hot, though. You really are a little sex kitten, you know that?"

"Of course I do." She gave an actress' smile, then flipped her wet hair back.

"I bet he has big loads to give the rest of us, too."

"Jizzi, if I was you, I'd be begging him for one. The one he gave me was soooo yummy."

"Oh, I already know all about that," Jizzelle said, and winked.

***

I probably should have felt worn out after having sex with Katie, but I felt re-energized instead. Having sex with her was a definite change of pace. For one, most of the girls I bang are, let's say, generously breasted, so it was fun to fuck a petite-titted girl again: she was extra portable and easy to have my way with, plus, I think small tits can be just as sexy as big ones on the right girl.

Two: I almost always pull out and shoot on Princesa's (or her friends') racks or asses--they give me ample targets to hit, plus you really can't beat shooting loads on big, round boobs and butt cheeks--but cumming inside of Katie's tight kitty was a whole other feeling, not better, per se, but new and exciting. I looked forward to having a lot of sex with Katie in the future--she was definite side chick material, and I would certainly give it further thought at another time when I could think with something other than my penis.

Right now though, my penis was still thinking up a storm. And all it was thinking about was more, more, more. I had already banged three stunning babes and already blown two loads, already been inside three pussies, and felt nine naked titties and nine naked butt cheeks, but somehow that wasn't enough. My cock wouldn't be done for the day until I had banged the shit out of all these girls--and I had three down, and four to go.

***

Princesa stopped me as I was walking from the kitchen towards the pool. She grabbed my wrists and kissed me on the lips, then tied a bikini top around my face so it covered my eyes. It was partially sheer, which meant I could mostly see through it, but I didn't tell Princesa that. She put her finger against my lips and said, "I have a surprise for you. A sexy surprise." She grabbed me by the erection and led me outside.

Through the bikini top-blindfold, I could see where she was leading me. Her three other friends were all laid back on sunchairs with their legs spread. The sunchairs were pushed close enough together that their legs overlapped each other's. Princesa lowered me by the cock and guided me into one of her friend's vaginas.

Once I was inside her, I took off the bikini top-blindfold and smiled down at her. I told her my name as I started dipping my cock deeper into her, and she told me hers, Tiffany.

Princesa's cousin Barbii was lying next to Tiffany, rubbing her thigh. "We all call her Tiffi Stiffii, though," Barbii said. "Because she loves big stiffies!"

"Yeah she does," the girl on Barbii's other side said, "Look at her take it!"

"And you know what HER name is?" Barbii said, reaching over to the girl on her other side and rubbing her thighs. "Her name is Fayeshelle. Guess where she likes guys to finish?"

Fayeshelle licked her lips, then made a little popping noise with them and said, "Right here, on my pretty lips and on my pretty cheeks."

Tiffi spoke up to me between moans. "Oh, Faye loves when hot guys finish on her face, trust me. Don't you think she's so pretty?"

Tiffi's boobs were bouncing now as I banged her. She had implants that were on the smaller side for fakes--probably around a C cup--but looked phenomenal on her. They were firm and perfectly round and clearly fake--baseball implants. They screamed 'bad girl' all the way.

Barbii, laying beside Tiffany, started bouncing her own boobs in unison. She had implants too, but hers were enormous, enhancing her naturally massive boobs to jaw-dropping proportions, especially on her tiny frame. Barbii and Princesa had gotten their racks done together, and they both walked away with matching pairs. Barbii's boobies were luring me in, so I pulled out of Tiffii's vagina, slid over to my right, and put my cock inside of Barbii.

Tiffi Stiffi grabbed one of Barbii's big beach balls and Fayeshelle grabbed the other one. Even with the girls' hands all over her melons, there was still plenty of breast left for me to play with. We all kept playing with Barbii's rack while I pulled out of her, slid to the right, and dipped into Fayeshelle.

After a few minutes inside Fayeshelle, I slid over to the left and worked my way down the line of vaginas in that direction, then I switched directions again, and then again. My intervals got shorter and shorter the longer I banged the three girls--soon, I was giving each girl just a few deep thrusts, then pulling out and putting it into the next pussy.

They must have sensed me getting close to climax, because they all got up off the sunchairs and kneeled on a beach towel. Fayeshelle faced me straight on, her mouth open, her eyes closed, while Barbii and Tiffii Stiffi kneeled at her sides and pushed their boobs together in the middle.

Barbii said, "Are you going to spray your stiffy on Tiffii?" And as soon as she said it, I was doing just that, firing a cumshot onto Tiffi's fakes.

As I was firing, Tifii purred, "Now cum on hers," and I shifted my aim, letting my shot fly straight at Barbii's boobies. She pushed them up from underneath with her forearm, and I showered the top half of her rack.

Then Tiffi purred again, "Now cum on Faye," and I did, letting it fly into Fayeshelle's open mouth, then all over her pretty lips and cheeks. Fayeshelle took my still-spraying rod into her mouth while the other girls each grabbed my base, shaft, and balls, twisting me around gently, giving me a handjob that I emptied into Fayeshelle's dick-sucking lips.

Princesa came over to me, throwing her arms around my back and giving me a long kiss on the lips as I emptied my last reserves of cum into her girlfriend's mouth. "Looks like you really liked your sexy surprise, baby," she said. My dick sprung out of Fayeshelle's mouth. Princesa got down on her knees and started making out with Fayeshelle.

"This is my favorite kind of lezzy kiss," she said. "The kind where I can taste my man all over it."

Princesa got back up on her feet, then jumped into my arms. "Let's go shower inside, just the two of us," she said. I carried her indoors, to the bathroom attached to our bedroom. As we went inside, she blew kisses and waved to all her friends.

***

We stood in the shower and let our bodies gently touch against each other, the softness of her breasts against the hardness of my torso. We made out under the shower's spray and I could taste my cum, via Fayeshelle's mouth, all over her lips. She gave me cummy kisses and cuddled into me as I wrapped my arms around her.

When we got out, I laid her down on our bed on top of towels and dried her off, lovingly caressing every inch of her stacked little body. She did the same for me, slowly rubbing every muscle of me with total devotion.

I looked out the window and saw the sun was starting to set. Princesa loved to have bonfires on the private strip of beach behind our house, so I suggested the idea to her. She kissed me on the lips and said, "Great idea, baby. I'll tell the girls." She skipped outside wearing nothing but a towel, which was stretched out so far by the curves of her chest that it didn't even cover her pussy.

***

At the bonfire, Princesa and I cuddled while all of the girls drank wine coolers and ate shrimp-and-vegetable skewers that I made (I was going to add something about always feeding these girls one kind of stick or another, but I guess I'll refrain).

I have to admit that I thoroughly enjoyed these girls' idea of a campfire story--they were primarily naughty stories, the girls still in a playful mood from earlier. They talked about the different ways that they played with themselves, everyone laughing as Jizzelle admitted to using an actual banana. They talked about their celebrity crushes and, in great detail, what they would do to said crushes given the opportunity. Listening to these girls' fantasies and exploits was erotic in a new kind of way for me--it was like I had the chance to eavesdrop on the way that naughty, slutty, fun-loving, men-loving girls talk when they're alone. I made myself invisible, mostly: with all the sexy dialogue being thrown around, why would I want to hear my own voice? I was jsut observing--and getting turned on (yes, again!) in the process.

One of the girls brought the portable speaker back from the house, and they played girly R&B mixes off of Katie's Hello Kitty phone, eventually ditching the naughty campfire stories to have an impromptu dance party by the light of the fire and moon.

***

The way these things go is that Princesa's pool parties often turn into slumber parties--tonight was no different. Our bed was an Ultra King Size--Princesa liked to joke that her boobs were Ultra King Size as well--so we could easily fit two more girls in addition to Princesa and myself. The other three girls could sleep in the guest bedroom, which had a California King of its own.

They went into the bathrooms in groups of 2 or 3 to change into their "jammies." Lucky for me, their respective choices in pajamas were similar to their choices in bikinis--barely-there at most, with curves and private parts barely contained beneath stretched-out fabric.

My dick had already had a long day, gotten quite a workout in. And it looked like these girls wanted to make it a long night...

[to be continued in Slumber Party: Pajama Stuffers]

12