Pool Party Hookup

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
M00ster
M00ster
3 Followers

"Take your time honey, this is one hot babe you got here!" Sam breathed. "And I can still taste your cum in her!" She returned to her deep tonguing of Carol's mouth.

I watched as Sam, still laying on Carol's body, slowly spun around into a sixty-nine position, her bikini bottoms still wrapped around one slender leg.

Carol's thighs parted and Sam dived down to mouth her pussy.

At this time Sam was sitting on Carol's face and Carol was groaning as she ate Sam's pussy.

I laid back and stroked my cock, watching these two beautiful creatures drinking from the furry cup.

The women ate each other out until they came.

The scent of hot cunt filled my bedroom.

My erection returned and I pumped my fist, enjoying the scene.

"Give me some of that cock." Sam moaned as she looked into my eyes.

I knelt on the bed in front of Sam and brushed her lips with my cock head.

She grasped my shaft from my fist and rubbed it over her cheeks, mouth and forehead, leaving a trail of pre cum smeared over her face.

"I wanna see this!" cried Carol, and she wiggled out from under Sam and squirmed across the bed, joining Sam as Sam took me into her mouth.

Sam slowly began to suck my cock, sliding my shaft into her mouth until it touched the back of her throat.

My cock swelled to full erection and shone with Sam's spit.

"Get on it slut!" Carol cried, thrusting Sam's head onto my shaft.

Sam gagged as my cock slid into her throat, but Carol's hand pushed hard on her head.

"Take it slut." Carol growled, her eyes shining with delight.

Sam tapped out on my leg and I took Carol's hand off Sam's head, withdrawing my throbbing cock from Sam's mouth.

"That's a challenge!' Sam cooed. Strings of spit joining her mouth to my knob.

"Watch this bitch!" Carol cried as she grabbed my shaft and impaled her throat on my cock, pushing her nose into my pubes. I groaned with delight as I felt Carol's throat constrict on my knob.

Carol began to deep throat me from the prone position, the upward curve of my cock rubbing against the roof of her mouth and her tonsils.

"Gack, gack, gack!" Carol gagged on my cock.

Thrusting her head as far as it could go, until her nose buried itself in my pubic hair.

I swapped back to Sam and let her throat my dick and she tried hard to get it all down, bless...

Now I was hard I asked 'Who wants some dick?"

"I do!" the two beautiful women cried together.

"Carol," I directed, "get on your hands and knees on the edge of the bed." Carol complied and looked back over her shoulder at me.

"Now Sammy, get on Carol!" I said.

Sammy climbed onto Carol's back.

I stood behind the girls and saw that I had four orifices at my disposal.

Ass hole, cunt, ass hole, cunt, how is a boy to choose?

I pressed my cock head at the upper cunt, Sammy's, and the girl squealed as I entered her pussy.

"Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhh, yeah!" squealed Sammy.

I slowly entered Sam's pussy and felt it stretch as I pushed in.

Her pussy was wet and hot and so, so tight! I had to grasp her slim hips to drive my cock home.

"Fuck me hard!" she moaned.

I pumped a set of ten into her and left her gasping.

I then drew back and slipped back into Carol's familiar pussy.

"Aaaauuuuggghhh!" cried Carol as I slammed into her to the hilt. I got halfway through the set and Sam slid off Carol to watch, her cheek resting against Carol's ass cheek as my cock pistoned into Carol's cunt right before her shining eyes.

"Let me taste it." Sam moaned.

I withdrew my cock from Carol's pussy and pointed it as Sam's face, she lunged forward and sucked me into her mouth.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm, that's gooooood pussy!" Sam whispered as she finished sucking Carol's juices off me.

"Get back in there." Sam said as she aimed my Cock at Carol's pussy.

I drove it home hard and Carol gasped as I slid back into her.

As I was on my last set of deep penetrations, Sam grabbed Carol's clit and pinched it between her fingers. (I didn't see this at the time, but Carol told me later that she pinched her clit fucking hard!).

I slipped my thumb into Carol's ass to the first knuckle and Carol bucked back at me and began to squirt, splashing my balls, Sam's hand and the bedclothes with her juice.

As I withdrew from Carol's pussy, Sam grasped my cock and said "You gotta fuck ME like that!"

"Get back into position then," I replied.

Sam got back on top of a quaking Carol, and looked back over her shoulder at me, smiled and said "And don't take it easy on my dirty little ass hole, either!"

I slipped back into Sam's cunt and, as I bottomed out in her, I jammed my thumb into her ass to the first knuckle. Her ass hole clenched in response to my first intrusion.

"Wooooo baby!" she cried, "That's my boy! Get in there Tiger!" Sam shrieked.

I pumped her pussy for a deep set of ten, then pressed my glans against her sphincter, It resisted my girth at first, so I pressed harder.

"Get in there Tiger!" she moaned.

"Stop pushing then!" I said.

'Ya gotta want it!" Sam challenged me.

So I drove my cock into her as hard as I could, grasping her hips until I had impaled her on my shaft, my balls smashing against her cunt and Carol's ass hole.

"Jeeeessssuuuuussss!" Sam cried. "Fuck me hard!"

So I gave her ten sets of ten in the ass. The only time I've ever done it.

When I was bottomed out in her ass, up to the nuts in guts, I could feel something flicking at my balls.

Sam was masturbating furiously as I fucked her up the ass.

By this time both girls were lying flat on the bed, drenched in sweat. I was sweating like a rapist as I pumped Sam and she came on the tenth stroke of the tenth set of ten.

Juices squirted out of Sam's cunt and splashed against my balls, dripping down to my with Carol's juices.

I had an idea...

"Wanna play Random Hole? I asked.

"What's Random Hole?" Carol asked, extricating herself from under Sam who had collapsed after her assgasm.

Climb on top of Sam, spread your cheeks and you'll see!" I teased.

"I'm game" Carol replied.

"I know you are babe!"

The girls remounted in the converse of the previous position. Sam was in doggy position on her still shaking knees. Carol mounted her and reached back and spread her cheeks.

"Now I'm gonna close my eyes and just stick it in!" I laughed.

Positioning myself behind the selection of orifices, I grasped my cock and closed my eyes. Lunging forward like a fencer, I impaled a hot hole on my cock.

"Fuck," cried Sam, "that was my fucking ASS man!"

Sure enough, my blind shot had launched into Sam's freckle.

"Don't you wanna play with the big kids?" I asked. "I thought you said you loved anal."

"Yeah, but not PAINAL! Fuck man, that scared the shit out of me!" Sam replied.

I drew my cock out of her ass and looked down at my knob.

"Figuratively, maybe, but not literally" I replied. "Maybe this wasn't a good idea."

"No! No!" cried the girls, "do it again, please".

Using my eyes this time I slammed my dick into Carol's pussy, Sam's Pussy, Carol's pussy and then Sam's pussy again. The girls meowed like kittens as I alternately fucked their pussys.

I started to throw a few random anal penetrations in them and the meowing grew to moans of ecstasy.

Sweat rolled off my chest onto the two hot cute asses in front of me, shining in the lamplight. I could see the girls furiously stroking their pussies as I fucked them.

Juices flowed.

This time the orgasm seemed infectious, I can't really be sure who started it, but the girls collapsed on the bed away from me. I knelt down and lashed their openings with my tongue until their spasms subsided.

"Whooooooo" moaned Sam, ""you're not married are you?" she asked me.

"Nah" I replied, "cause you don't get blowies when you're married!" The girls giggled.

"You would if you were married to ME!" Sam laughed.

Carol rolled over onto her back and licked her lips, looking me in the eye and said "Come over here and sit on my fuckin face!"

I turned around and swung my leg over Carol's head, squatting on her face with my balls level with her mouth.

Carol's hands grasped my glutes and she pushed me up until she could toss my salad.

"Get on that cock Sam," Carol said, "We're gonna show him what a "blowie" is all about! You gotta taste his load!"

Sam complied and took my knob in her mouth, sucking on it eagerly while Carol lashed my ass hole with her tongue.

I groaned with delight as these two hot bitches sucked and licked my most sensitive spots.

"If you keep that up Sam, I'm gonna blow in your mouth," I warned her. Sam's reply was to hollow her cheeks and suck the jism out of my dick.

I felt the sensations of an impending orgasm build past the point of no return.

I held back my load for as long as I could and then growled like a bear as my orgasm flooded into Sam's waiting mouth.

Carol's finger shot into my fluttering ass hole and milked my prostate.

Rope after rope of semen boiled up my shaft and sprayed into Sam's mouth.

I grasped Sam's head and pulled my cock out of her, still shooting ropes of semen that splashed onto her face.

As the waves or pleasure overcame me I rolled off Carol's face and collapsed on the bed. Looking over I was just in time to see Sam lower her head to Carol's open mouth and a long string of my semen dripped out of Sam's mouth into Carol's mouth!

Carol held Sam's head firmly in her hands as she twisted upright and positioned herself above Sam.

Sam opened her mouth and Carol spat the semen back in to Sam's mouth!

Long glistening strands of jizz drained out of Carol's mouth, down her extended tongue and into Sam's waiting mouth. Then the two women kissed with a mouthful of my cum!

Carol licked Sam's face, gathering up the ropes of semen I had just deposited on her, sucking them into her greedy mouth, then letting them slide down her tongue, back into Sam's mouth.

Sam gulped down my semen and looked me in the eye, licking her lips.

"Man, you've got some delicious cum!" she breathed.

"What did you expect from a Chef!" I laughed.

The girls joined in, breaking into breathless laughter as the events of the last few hours overcame us all.

M00ster
M00ster
3 Followers