Pool Party Leads to First Swap Pt. 06

Story Info
Xanthia visits Dave and Sandy's place.
5k words
2.9
3.3k
6
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 10/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
davp6255
davp6255
61 Followers

Due to life getting in the way, writers block, illness and family stuff it has taken me extra long to get this chapter finished.

This chapter contains scenes of mother/daughter incest and bisexual contact between both women and men. Everyone engaged in sex in this is over 18. If any of this offends you don't read it. Constructive criticism always welcome.

This story uses Australian English, and metric units of measure.

I arrived home just after 6pm Friday after a long day at work. There was an unfamiliar car parked adjacent to the curb in front of the house. It was late January and it had been a real stinker of a day. The temperature hit 42 degrees a little before noon and then the power failed, so no air conditioning, then there was a major plant breakdown. A real shit day all round. The only saving grace I could see was getting home to Sandy, stripping off, and relaxing with her and a beer. Possibly following that with another of her Long Slow Fucks under the air conditioner in the living room. Boy, was I in for a surprise.

As I walked in the back door I could hear voices in the living room but as we now had a hard rule at home that we were always nude in the house I removed my work clothes in the laundry and made my way into the front room to see who was here. Sitting on the lounge were Christine and Sophia along with Sophia's mother Xanthia. Sitting on the floor in front of them were my nephews TJ and Mickey and across from them in her usual chair Sandy. My biggest surprise was that everyone was naked, and that I didn't know that Xanthia even knew where we lived, but that explained the strange car parked in front of our house. Sandy immediately stood up and asked, "Dave you remember Xanthia from Donna's party the other week don't you?"

Kissing Sandy first I then said hello to every one and as I moved towards the lounge Xanthia rose and we embraced and shared a brief kiss. I felt a hand gently grasp my penis and looking down saw Sophia smiling up at me with a wicked grin on her face before she said, "Where is my kiss, Dave? I hope you know how much I have missed you since the other weekend at Mickey's house?"

Hearing this Xanthia stepped back from me and after glancing down asked, "Sophia Kalaitzidis, how is it that you think it is appropriate to grab hold of an older man's penis and in front of his wife and your mother no less. Have you no shame?"

"Don't ask me about shame, mum! I've see you with a cock in all of your holes at the same time, and not one was dads. And I saw the look on your face as you licked all that cum out of your friends cunt. That video showed you acting like a demented cum hungry slut. I even think that the way you so quickly stripped off you want to fuck both my boyfriend and his brother right now."

"What are you on about. I have only ever had sex with your father I'll have you know. We were both virgins when we married and have never been with anyone else," Xanthia angrily responded.

"Aunty Thia everyone in this room has seen that DVD from the orgy at Donna and Jeff's a few weeks ago. It looked like you all had fun around their pool that day so calm down and relax. OK," Christine offered.

I was too stunned to speak, but Sandy suggested, "Hey lets everyone take a breath and settle down a bit. Xanthia I know you just got a real shock with what your daughter said but can you honestly say that she was not correct? I know that from the way the twins are looking at you and me that they would not be too adverse to putting their hard dicks in us. Speaking from experience I know that I would enjoy it. Should I take you to the bedroom for some sapphic love or shall we all just stay here and fuck? Watching Sophia stroke Dave's dick has made me horny and I can see that she wants to suck it again."

Hearing this TJ moved across in front of Sandy, pushing her thighs apart he buried his face in her groin. Mickey stood and asked Sophia if she minded if he had a turn with her mother. Sophia's answer somewhat shocked both her mother and me when she said, "Not at all, provided that Christine and I can fuck Dave, and mum is OK with you filling her needy holes."

As Sophia finished saying this Christine had her mouth on my dick. She attacked me with zeal and before I could respond Sophia had her tongue buried down my throat. When she ended the kiss she turned to Christine and very loudly said, "Hey girlfriend, go easy on that we both want him to last long enough to get us off."

"Ladies, please, after the other weekend you both know that I am good for more than one go round. Hell you two could get me up and ready to fire at least four or five times like you did then, I'm sure," I told them.

Hearing this, Christine moved me onto the floor and turned around and plunged her tight young pussy down on my very hard dick and bounced up and down on me, reverse cowgirl. Sophia was soon laying on the floor between my legs and was busy licking both my cock as it exited Christine, and at the same time lapping at her cunt. It didn't take more than four to five minutes of this before Christine let everyone know she was having a big orgasm.

As she came down from this Sophia sat up declaring it was now her turn to get fucked. She told Christine if she wanted more she should sit on my face. Sophia then lowered herself down and to my surprise she impaled her ass on me saying, "Dave, fuck my slutty ass hard, please, Mum needs to know just where her husband likes to take me".

Xanthia stopped what she was doing upon hearing this from her daughter;that was deep throating Micky; and asked "What did you just say young lady? How long have you been fucking your father and where?"

"Shit, did I say that out loud? Daddy told me that it was your idea as an extra present for my eighteenth birthday, mum. It is only about once or twice a month, right before my period starts. I know that our cycles are not quite in sync so I am guessing that you are on yours when he comes to me. Sorry mum, but did daddy lie to me about it being your idea?"

"I think that we are going to have a long family talk when we get home, Sophia, and daddy may not be getting any pussy for a while after that. No more ass either," Xanthia said. Then she told Micky he needed to get his cock into her.

She then turned to Sandy and said, "As soon as you are done with TJ, I would like him to get over here and fuck whichever hole his brother has left open for him, and Sandy should take a seat on her face. And the more I think about it, I am sure that I enjoy a pussy on my tongue more than a dick in my mouth. Dicks feel better in my ass or cunt, and even better if there is one in both at the same time. Sorry Sophia but your mum is a bit of a cum-slut and I have always known I enjoy women almost as much as men."

"Mum, is now a good time to tell you that I am Bisexual? Sometimes I am so horny that I crave for the taste of both girl juice and boy cum. I really love eating Christine's cunt after both TJ and Micky have cum in her when we have sex together. Is that wrong or just a bit kinky?"

"Oh honey, it's not wrong. My guess is that the apple didn't fall far from the tree when it comes to sex. We get the best of both worlds this way," Xanthia replied then fell silent as Sandy lowered her pussy onto her mouth.

The sounds of seven people having sex filled the room. Seven very happy people.

In the hour that I had been home from work I had been sucked and fucked by two very competitive and sexy18-year-old women and watched Xanthia, the mother of one get fucked by the girls' boyfriends and my wife. The two boys were my nephews, as well as being the boyfriends of the two girls that fucked me, and my sweet wife had fucked one of them.

We were in the kitchen re-hydrating and resting. Sandy turned towards Xanthia and asked, "Is anyone else still feeling as turned on as me? I know that I could do with some more fun."

I was standing between Xanthia and Sandy and Xanthia took hold of my dick and announced to the room, "It sure feels like Dave is OK with a few more rounds as he seems to be regaining his hard-on. It's good to see that those young sluts didn't do him any harm earlier."

"Hey mum, just who are you calling a slut? Remember that I'm your daughter and if my eyes don't deceive me this apple didn't fall too far from the tree, ít came out of judging by your recent behaviour," Sophia said.

"If we are sluts, then I think my Aunty may be one as well, judging by her recent behaviour," Christine muttered, as she lifted her mouth off Sandy's groin before she resumed cleaning the cream-pie left by TJ's recent orgasm in his Aunt.

Xanthia then turned and faced Sophia and said, " Honey, I know that you and your cousin have eaten out each other so I'm just wondering if you would like to clean your boyfriends cum out of my pussy while I get his Uncles dick ready to fuck me?If you young ones pay attention you just might pick up a few hints."

"Mum, I'm not a lezzo so why would you think to ask me that?" Sophia asked.

"Neither am I, but it still remains that I have eaten your fathers cum out of lots of pussies at parties. Just so you know, that video you all watched was not our first orgy. I happen to very much like the taste of Theos' cum when combined with girl cum so I just thought you might also enjoy it. Besides it won't be the first time your face has been in my cunt dear."

"Mother that's incest, What will Daddy say?"

"Don't worry about what he would say sweetie. I know you have eaten other girls before, and there is no shame there. Besides I am sure that it will only enhance our mother daughter relationship, and I am sure that you have fantasied about fucking your daddy so that deals with the incest question I think.

"Many girls do think about doing that and there are lots that do it. I know that it did improve things between your Poppa and me after we did it. I also know that Theo looks at you and wants to get closer to you too and I promise that there is no jealousy coming from me if you did ever have sex with him. So please, think about how hot watching you eat Micky's cum from me would get him horny enough to want to stick his big cock into you."

"Are you really OK with us doing this, Mum?"

"Sure honey, and maybe you and Micky will join Daddy and me sometime in bed too. What do you think Micky would you like that?"

"Soph, that would be so hot, I mean watching you getting fucked by your dad as I has sex with your very hot mum would be the sexiest thing I can imagine. So yeah, lets do it, but after I watch you eat my load out of your mum now please. PLEASE, do it for me."

That was all that Sophia needed to hear and buried her face into Xanthia's crotch eating the cum Micky had deposited in there. Very soon we could hear Xanthia moaning loudly and, without any prior warning, she exploded and had the biggest squirt I have ever seen near, drowning Sophia. Sophia sat up immediately and exclaimed, "What the fuck. Did you just piss on me mum?"

Sandy and I burst out laughing at this, but Xanthia said, "Sorry about that dear. I suppose I should have warned you that I sometimes squirt if the orgasm is a big one, and you just gave me one of the biggest I have ever experienced. So sweetie, I didn't piss on you. Have you not heard about women that do that if they have very powerful orgasms? Oh, you have so much to learn about sex, but don't worry I am certain that we can teach you lots more in the days and weeks ahead."

Christine, TJ and Micky simultaneously expressed wonder at what they had seen, then they too burst out laughing as they saw the look of horror at first, then amazement, on Sophia's face. Xanthia casually stated, "Good job the kitchen floor is tiled that could be a problem if it was in the living room on the carpet."

Then Sandy declared while laughing, "That's what the mattress covers are for. Without one of those on our bed we would be buying a new mattress every other month, as Mandy and I are both squirters. Heck, I'm sure our honeymoon hotel needed a new one after our week there. The last two nights the bed still felt wet from the previous night. The 'wet spot' covered the entire bed most nights."

Everyone laughed at that comment, then Sandy asked Xanthia if she wanted to ride my cock cowgirl and play with her while she gave me a facial with her cunt. As it had been a couple of days since I had eaten her pussy to an orgasm, if I did a good enough job of it then everyone could see her attempt to drown me in her cunt juice. Xanthia only had one word to say to that, "Where?"

"Follow me," Sandy said, and taking us both by the hand, led us to the bedroom.

Once there I was pushed onto the bed and told to get in the middle and lay on my back like a good husband, holding my dick up straight for our guest to ride. Before I could respond, Sandy leapt onto the bed sitting on my face, then beckoned Xanthia to take up a cowgirl position on my dick.

In no time all three of us were off to the races. With Sandy squatting over my face and her pussy on my mouth the only thing I could see was her shapely ass and her tight little asshole. Xanthia was bouncing up and down on my rigid pole and getting into a very nice rhythm when I felt her startle and moan a lot louder as I also felt an increased presence in her pussy.

Sandy had moved one of her hands down and inserted two of her fingers into Xanthia's now even tighter cunt. This sudden intrusion was not a new experience for me as Sandy would often do this when we were making love, however I had never known her to do it to someone else like this.

I knew that Sandy did like to finger bang her female sex partners as she explored her bisexual side. Xanthia was moving about wildly and started shouting, " OH GOD, I'M CUMMING. I'VE NEVER CUM THIS FAST. WHAT THE FUCK! DON'T YOU DARE STOP. DON'T STOP DON'T STOP. AHH FUCK ME!" She came, accompanied with lots of squirting; I and the bed were drenched.

As Xanthia slumped down after her orgasm and her breathing eased, she regained the power of speech. "I have never cum that hard and heck, it felt like I was pissing. I never squirt like that. Fuck, I'm so sorry about the mess I have made of your bed. I'm so embarrassed about this."

"Don't feel embarrassed, lover. I've done worse on this bed. Besides that is why we have things called Mattress Protectors. More importantly did you like it? It sure seemed that way from what I heard and saw," Sandy said.

I was still hard inside Xanthia's still lightly convulsing cunt so I started slowly pushing up into her. She soon got right into fucking again, and Sandy lifted slightly off of me. Knowing what she wanted I started to lick from her clit to her tight little pucker. Sandy loves it when I give her a rim job, as I am dining at her Y.

Before too long I could sense Sandy was getting close and I pushed three fingers into her cunt and, as she got wetter, I gently inserted a fourth. As I did this Sandy called out, "Don't forget my ass. You know how that really gets me going honey."

I was about to climax when I heard a noise in the doorway of our bedroom. Looking in that direction I was greeted with the sight of the 4 kids, and then Sophia quietly whispered, "Christine, I think you might be right about my mom being a dirty slut. Look at her riding Dave's cock like she will never get to see another one."

TJ then said, "It looks like those two ladies are sure enjoying what is happening."

At that time Sandy started to cum all over my face and hand which triggered my release, and in turn set Xanthia off as well. When Sandy could talk again she stated quite plainly, "Hey, at this moment in time I am sure that we are acting more like two-bob whores than ladies and if you ask Xanthia she will tell you that we are so definitely loving it. Dave eats cunt so well. And I know that he also likes to suck a cock from time to time don't you honey. If you are interested in joining us feel free to do so, and if not FUCK OFF."

With this said and before I could say anything Christine, who had hold of TJ's cock led him over to the bed and without asking either of us pushed his cock into my mouth saying, "If my Aunt would remove her cunt from that dick maybe us girls could get to watch you guys suck each other off. That would be so hot to watch. Besides, us girls deserve to see a little bit of male on male stuff. We have given you some girl on girl to watch before. Fair is fair after all."

Micky reacted to this comment and quickly took up a position behind TJ saying, " Brother, it's been a while since my dick felt the inside of your sweet ass. How about I fuck it and show Chris what a good slut you can be, and maybe she can see another use for that toy she keeps in her top drawer under her knickers?"

"Hey how do you know about what's in my drawers, and when were you in my bedroom?" Christine asked.

" Sophia told me you had one just like hers and where you hid it from your mums prying eyes," Micky said, just as he saw the horrified look on Sophia's face. Now her mother knew about the vibrator she had in her dresser drawer.

Xanthia said, " Honey, it's alright, I have known about the toys you keep in your room for about a year now and where you think I won't find them. You even moved some to your wardrobe in that old shoe box at the back. I found them one day when I was looking for that skirt you borrowed off me for your first date with Micky."

As this was happening TJ took his mouth off of me and asked. " Hey Micky. are you going to fuck me or just talk?" Then resumed the blowjob he was giving me.

Suddenly, TJ's head was slamming into my pelvis and I realised that Micky had begun to fuck his brother rather forcefully. Then I heard Xanthia gasp and ask, "Does he fuck you girls with that much vigour every time? If he does its a wonder you aren't always walking around bow legged! "

"He only does that when he is showing off in front of TJ, mom. Every other time he is usually so gentle and loving, at least with me, but I have seen him really try to fuck other girls through to the bottom of the mattress," Sophia said, as I blew a big load into TJ's mouth causing him to withdraw from my cock. His face was literally covered in my cum as I had unloaded one of the biggest loads of my life on him.

Sandy moved to me and took my face in her hands and gave me one of the hottest and most passionate kisses I have ever had. Withdrawing from my mouth she then whispered in my ear, " Watching TJ suck you was such a turn on for me darling, do you think you can get it up again and pound my pussy like you did on our wedding night? I really need your cock in me as soon as you can get it up lover."

Hearing Sandy's words in my ear was enough to arouse my little head, and as she was gently stroking my penis I started to rise to her suggestion. Feeling my response Sandy turned towards Xanthia and calmly asked if she could think of any way to revive me to help with her need to be fucked hard. Xanthia reached into the bedside drawer and withdrew a bottle of lubricant and Sandy's biggest dildo. It was reputedly a life size replica of the old porn star John Holmes's massive dick it was almost 12 inches long and bigger than a drink can around. "Do you think if he was to see you fucking me with this it would help Sandy? But I know we will need to use plenty of lube with it to start with."

"I'm sure that will do the trick, and if you can take it and he gets hard watching that, I am sure that if he was to fuck me dogie and I was to withdraw that monster and replace it with my fist we could keep him going most of the night. Are you up for that Xanthia?" Sandy asked.

"Fuck yeah, and if the girls don't mind, maybe all four of us can get airtight if we can keep these three hard," Xanthia replied.

Christine, glancing at Sophia, asked, "Are you up for this cousin?" And then said, " Mom do you think that daddy would like to know just what kind of sluts his wife and daughter can be?"

davp6255
davp6255
61 Followers
12