Pool Party Leads to First Swap Pt. 07

Story Info
dave & Mandy's mother arrives without any notice.
5k words
4.22
3.6k
8
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 10/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pool Party Ch 7

Two weeks after the rather impromptu orgy with Xanthia, her daughter Christine and niece Sophia and my sisters twins I received a message to call Xanthia when I was home with Sandy as she needed to talk to us both. It was a Thursday and I knew that today Sandy would be working late and would be home a little after 9 pm so it was up to me to fix my own tea and have something for her to snack on when she arrives home. As I approached our house I noticed my sister Mandy's car was parked out front. I wondered what she was doing here. Mandy has a key so I knew she would be in the kitchen with a drink and when I walked around to the back door I glanced into the window and motioned to sis that I would like a drink on walking in the room. I was taking my shirt off as I entered the laundry and proceeded to remove my other cloths and I heard Mandy approaching.

She handed me my drink then kissed me in a very non sisterly fashion with lots of tongue and took took hold of my dick saying "Nice to see you brother dearest and let me say I do like your dress code around here. It's so refreshing to see you have so completely adopted the same approach to the wearing of textiles as our house".

First taking a sip of the cola she had handed me I then said "What are you doing here today? You know that Sandy works late on Thursdays but it always nice to see your sexy body so well displayed my slutty sister."

"I just dropped in to warn you that mom has had another fight with dad and rang me earlier to inform me that she is coming to town and is wanting somewhere to stay. I told her that there was always the spare room here with you & Sandy. I hope that was OK." she said.

"FUCK Mandy what did you tell her that for? And just when we were all getting so used to being nude all the time at home too. She will freak out if she discovers the way we all live especially when she discovers those videos of some of our party games with our friends and you know that she will she is such a snoop whenever she gets into our houses. Absolutely looks in every cupboard and drawer and even under the beds". I replied really pissed of now.

Mandy laughed then calmly said "Wait till you find out what the fight was over before you get too angry with me".

"Hey this will be like every other bust up they have had. 2 or 3 days and it's all forgiven"

"Not this time Davy boy. This is different. You see this time dad came home early from the golf club and caught mom in bed. The problem was she was not alone. It seems that our mother has had a bit of a problem keeping her legs closed, especially whenever Uncle Bill is around the area. Dad told me this afternoon, when he rang that he had suspected mom was putting it about again and to more than just one other man. He said that they have been here before a few years ago but catching her with her own brother was the last straw. He said that he has already spoken with the lawyers and it is definitely the end of their marriage. They have argued many times over her affairs. Seems like mom has fucked half the district over the years. I say good on her to still be fucking at her age, she is nearly 70 now. I just hope that we can still do it at that age".

Our conversation was interrupted when the front door bell rang and we heard mom announcing her arrival. I went to the door and put on the dressing gown that was next to the door before opening it. As I opened the door Mandy walked up to her and gave her a big hug. Mom hugged her back then turned towards me and said "David why have you got that thing on for? I have seen you naked before, just not recently and looking at Mandy I suspect that you too are fucking. My only question is do your spouses know and what do they think about that situation? I want the truth now children."

I felt like I had been struck dumb but Mandy came to the rescue. Well sort of as she answered "Yes & Yes mom they approve. Hell Sandy is almost as big a slut as me. Toby and I have hosted a few big fuck parties around out pool with most of our friends. Well party is probably the wrong word to describe them, more like a roman orgy really".

Mom then said "David show me to my room then while I get these travelling clothes off you can get that stupid thing you're wearing off and then go get the kettle on and make me a cup of tea please. Then I will join you in the kitchen".

Looking at Mandy I noticed that she was almost laughing and I carried mom's bags into the spare room and placed them on the bed then as I turned to leave mom grabbed the collar of the dressing gown and pulled it of of my shoulders removed it then threw it into the corner of the room saying loudly "I always said that you had a cute ass boy and it has gotten better with age I see."

Shaking my head I hurried to the kitchen and put the kettle on before getting out the things to make the requested cup of tea. Mandy was sat at the table and was laughing. She then said "This could be a real fun visit don't you think brother. Heck mom is looking like she is cool with our new dynamic. I wonder if she will appear in here nude next?"

Just as Mandy said this mom walked into the kitchen and I had to do a quick double take as she was indeed naked. It was the first time that I had seen her naked body since I was a very small child and I have to say that at 68 she did look very nice. Yeah her body was not as toned as it once was however it was far from ugly. The thing that surprised me most apart from being nude was that she was shaved completely. I could see why some men would want to fuck her. She was truly beautiful. Spectacular even. Yes her breasts sagged a bit and she had the stretch marks that come with bearing children but the overall picture was impressive. I told her that she looked fantastic and that I was a little surprised that she would join us in our naked state.

Mom then told us "I have always wanted to be a nudist so with that being the way my children dress I should do likewise especially in your presence. After all we are family and currently we are dressed as nature intended. I am glad you both approve and I am happy to never wear those restrictive things again."

Simultaneously Mandy and I both said "Wow mom you look fantastic and not just because you are our mother. We love you mom. And we are so happy that you are OK with our choices."

By this time the kettle had boiled so I made the tea. Mom was impressed as we actually had a tea pot and real tea leaf to make it with. Placing the tea pot in front of mom on the table next to the china cup and saucer I had earlier placed there. Mom pored her tea once it had steeped and then stated "We need to address the elephant in the room so to speak even if that particular neanderthal is not present. I am not too sure exactly what or how much you both know but I will be honest with you now. Your father was not always an easy man to live with but I know you both know that from your childhood. One of the things you do not know is that just after you were born Mandy, he told me that he had had a very brief affair with one of the nurses at the hospital. He never told me who but I am sure that I know her name. One of the nurses left when you, Mandy, were about 4 months old and it was rumoured that she went interstate to have a baby. It is important for you both to know this as you do have a brother or sister somewhere out there. Your father told me that he was not aware of the pregnancy at the time but late she wrote to him telling him of it. I was not too angry with him over the affair because I had been having an ongoing relationship with my brother, Uncle Bill. We have been doing it since before I met your father and it still happens whenever we can get together. That is what the problem is now. You see last Saturday your father came home from golf a lot earlier than we expected and he walked into the bedroom just as Bill was cumming in my cunt. Well you know just how big a smart ass Bill is and as dad exploded at me he proudly told him that he was not to only one that was fucking me while your dad was at golf. Bill went on to name 2 of my regular fuck buddies. One of them was a regular playing partner of your fathers. Bill then really fucked things when he told him ' Hey Paul you should be proud of your Sarah as she is know as the best cock sucker in the district and all he has to do is ask around at any the clubs in town'. He even told him of the time when Paul was away on some golf thing when I spent the night at the footy club. That night I think I fucked almost all the members there and even some of the wives. That night I fucked over 30 different men and ate about 15 cream pies from the available pussies. It was the biggest orgy I have ever been involved in and it was a night that I will never forget. I was sore for the next 3 days after that but it was a very good kind of sore if you know what I mean Mandy".

"So my dear children your mother is a Class A Slut. I have had almost all of your fathers friends in my cunt at some time or another and many of them are repeat visitors. The thing that I think really pissed him off was that he had asked me on a few occasions if he could bring another woman home so we could have a 3some with her. I always refused him, mainly because I was frightened that he would bring home one of the women that I regularly had sex with. Yes I am bisexual but your daddy never knew. There is one more thing that you need to know despite all the cocks that have been in me Paul really is your father, I made certain of that and somewhere in the papers in the house there is the DNA results that I had done when you were both at school. I did it once when I had a scare when my period was late. Do you you 2 have any questions for me now?"

Mandy asked "Hey mom firstly I am so proud of you to hear of your orgy or was it more of a massive gang bang. Did any of the other women there fuck as many as you did and have you ever been made airtight? Oh and I know what you mean when you say good sore. I have got that way and I only got fucked 9 or 10 times by a guy and 6 times by another woman that night. By the way it was only a few weeks ago at a party at our friend Donna's. That night it was only the second time that Davy & Sandy played at a swingers party. Sandy got airtight that night for the first time and Toby was one of the guys in one of her holes. Oh just so you know we have a DVD of the entire night mom, would you like to see it some time. I think there may even be some of the security footage from that first time the twins joined us."

"What do you mean joined you? Please do tell."mom said.

Mandy then relayed the time that TJ and Micky caught her & Toby and me & sandy all in bed fucking. TJ was most intrigued when he saw his father and me in a 69 and with her ans Sandy watching and shouting instructions to us" She went on to let mom know that we have all played as a family ever since. Even to tell her that we also enjoy giving and receiving golden showers.

"Oh that sounds like my kind of party honey. I have enjoyed some of those kind of parties where there was the opportunity to get well fucked by more than one cock at a time. I have never had all three holes filled at the same time if that is what you mean by airtight but I have been book-ended a few times and I do love a DP now and then. I have even had 2 cocks in my pussy at the same time but only the once" mom replied

I then suggested "Mom should come to the next pool party at your place Mandy and see our friends fucking, what do you think?

Mom was hesitant about that saying "Won't the twins be there and I'm not sure that they should see that kind of thing happening"Mandy and I both then said "Hey both of the boys will probably bring their girlfriends and they have been there when there has been that kind of party. They all joined in with every activity on offer. Micky has even fucked his girlfriends mother while she cleaned up her daughters cream-pie left there by TJ. So mom it would seam that your family are all a little slutty."

Mom sounded a little shocked to hear this but then smiled broadly and said "My Grandsons do this?"

"Mom they do more than that. You need to know that both of your children are Bisexual and we are married to Bisexual partners. Even TJ & Micky are Bi and so are their girlfriends and their parents too. We have both had their pleasure. Our family really does love each other in every way possible. I am sure that if you were there then you might get well fucked by everyone else there, both male and female. I know mom that if it is alright with you I would also want to fuck you and I am sure that both Toby and Sandy as they have said that they think you are a very sexy lady" I told her.

It was at this time that mom surprised us further when she spoke, "I wonder if there is some kind of genetic thing that predisposes us to incest. I mean look at this family. From your great grandfather on down there isn't a male member that hasn't fucked me except for you David and of cause my grandchildren and Toby, well yet that is. There is always tomorrow for some of that to happen I suppose. I don't know about you two but all this talk about sex has got me feeling a little horny and having finished my cupper I am going to go lie down in bed. I need to rub one out if you know what I mean. And you are welcome to join me if you would like but be warned if you do I just might jump your bones."

I looked at Mandy before saying "I think I will join you mother it's been so long since I got to cuddle up to your wonderful chest and it always made me feel so good. Are you joining us sister? We can have a boob each."

"It is so nice to see my children wanting to share something, it makes a big difference from when you were little. Oh the fights I had to deal with to separate the pair of you at times especially over some toy or other. I always knew that deep down you loved each other but now I get the chance to watch you making love instead of fighting. Let's go to bed and before anything else happens I do want to watch you both enjoying each other. Then I will clean up the mess David leaves in your pussy Mandy while you get him hard again so he can fill up the he hole he came from with a big load from that lovely looking cock he has. And Mandy when he has done that would you do me the honour of cleaning up my messy cunt for me. Where is Toby by the way? He should be here that way he can show his love towards his mother-in-law, I am sure that I could do him and still have enough left to properly welcome Sandy into the family too when she gets here from work."

Taking hold of my cock mom lead me into the spare bedroom (now her room) and called out to Mandy to hurry up. Mandy replied "Hang on mom I'm calling Toby to get over here as I am certain that he would not want to miss seeing what is about to happen."

When she got off of the phone and entered the room her face looked radiant and she said "Toby is about 5 minutes away and he is bringing TJ & Sophia with him. So mom you will get to meet TJ's girlfriend. I think you will like her very much. She eats pussy so well for such a young and inexperienced girl mom."

In seemingly no time I heard TJ's booming voice as he declared "Grandma and in the flesh no less. Wow you look almost good enough to eat"

"There will be time enough for that later, but first come give your granny a kiss and just who is that exquisite creature holding your hand Tobias?" mom said grinning wildly at her grandson with outstretched arms.

TJ was soon giving his gran a very friendly kiss and everyone could see that in involved a lot of tongue. When the kiss broke mom was the first to speak saying " Sophia why don't you come and give me a kiss as well dear and by the way I do love what you are wearing. The house uniform looks fantastic on you unlike my aged wrinkly one."

Pushing TJ off of his gran Sophia mover in and embraced mom saying "I only hope that I look as good naked as you do when I am your age" then gave mom a huge hug and kiss.

Toby standing by the door said rather loudly "Sophia what ever happened to the sweet and shy girl I used to know when TJ first brought you abound to our place? And speaking of shy were are your clothes? I swear that you had clothes on when you got out of my car. Oh and just what has happened to your things Maggie? I am shocked at your attire, never did I imagine in my wildest fantasies that I would see you naked. Is that the way for a grandparent to display herself in front of her grandchildren? Fuck me it is almost obscene."

Mom answered immediately saying "Toby if you play your cards right I may fuck you sometime today and before you ask again, everybody is wearing the new the house uniform as laid down by Sandy & David. And as I understand it according to what my daughter has recently told me clothing is rarely worn at your house now as well. Now get over here and kiss your mother-in-law before I rescind the offer to fuck you."

Mandy was next to speak when she said "Toby just get here and kiss mom. Then we will try to explain everything to you"

Toby moved over and lent in and gave mom a hug and a small kiss on the cheek to which mom asked him "Was that any way to kiss your favourite mother-in-law especially when I'm laying here naked and homeless if it wasn't for the kindness of your brother-in-law?"

As Toby went to pull back a bit he looked as though he was in some kind of shock and we saw the reason for it, mom reached down and was slowly stroking his cock. Finding his voice after a moment he exclaimed "Maggie, WHAT THE FUCK? "

Maggie then said "If you give me a proper kiss I may just forgive you Toby but I now see just what my daughter sees in you. This cock feels wonderful and its not even hard yet. Mandy when it is properly hard can I sit on it? Please dear! It has been a while since I had one this young in me. Oh and Sophie can I borrow TJ as well? The last time I was fucked by a teenager I was only 20 years old so what about it you 2 younguns?"

"Grandma are you saying that you want me to have sex with you? I'm not sure about that because the oldest person I have ever had any sex with is Sophia's mom and that was with both mom & Uncle Dave there. It was hot though, I didn't think real old people even did it. Like wow really" TJ said.

"TJ remember what people say about a violin. You get a better tune from an older fiddle just like a Stradivarius." mom replied.

"What the fuck is a Stradivarius?" he asked.

Mom laughed and replied "Only about the most expensive violin ever made and they were made from about 1660 on til the early 1700s. So they are even older than me sweetheart"

Toby is the first to speak and he asks "Mandy are you OK with this? I mean your mother has just told us she wants to have sex with our 18 year old son."

Mandy then tells Toby "Hey if you listened properly you would know that mom said that she intended to fuck everyone here and even Sandy when she gets home from work. Besides you sure had no worries about both your sons fucking your wife so if it is good enough for his mother to fuck him why not his maternal grandmother too".

"Oh mom can I suggest that the boys make you air tight?" Mandy inquired.

"That sounds like a good start Mandy" mom said and went on to ask " I want David to have first crack at the hole he came out of all those years ago and Toby I know you have wanted to feel my ass from all the times you have grabbed at it in the past. Tobias I want you to shoot your load in my mouth so that I can get a taste of it before you put another load into your girlfriend for me to eat out of her young cunt. I am so looking forward to you Mandy eating my cream pies after they have unloaded in my ass and cunt."

Mom had Toby lay on his back in the middle of the bed and lowered her ass down onto his hard cock. Once she was settled onto it she then turned to me & told me "Get to work David I need to feel your cock rubbing against Toby's as you both fuck me and TJ please fill my mouth with your young dick. It will help keep me quiet as your father & uncle stuff my needy holes"

12