Poolside Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I replace my wife's top and view the neighbor's wife for a second. She has lain back in the lounger. The ice that was supposedly for the drinks has instead been used to wet down the parts of her towel covering her breasts. Not only are her tits sticking straight up, but her nipples are completely upright, and almost completely show through the material. We leave the girls there and get in the water with fresh beers. Once cooled off, we get out to clean up the grill. My wife is susceptible to migraines, so I fashion a blindfold of sorts to cover just her eyes. My neighbor does the same to his wife because she wants something to soak up the sweat from her forehead. We scrub the grill down and pick up our trash and clear the table. I make some more palatable drinks and deliver them poolside.

My wife asks me to apply some lotion to her feet since they are so hot. My neighbor's wife asks for more lotion as well. The easiest decision of the day is thus made. I grab his wife's lotion, and throw ours to him. We assume positions opposite of where we were before and start honoring their requests. He motions for me to begin. My hands begin to shake in anticipation of touching this different skin. He doesn't seem as nervous and we both squeeze out lotion and get to work. It is almost too much watching his hands on my wife. Without removing the material covering her eyes, she lifts up her top, silently requesting more lotion for her tits. He is gentle and quick.

I am not so brave as to touch his wife's breasts. I work around them, almost in awe of how close I am. I grab some ice from her drink and let it melt in my fingers over her nipples. She arches her back ever so slightly and licks her lips. Then, I move my hand to just over her swimsuit bottom and let the ice water drop on her skin just below her belly button and watch it roll down under her suit.

My neighbor heads inside to the bathroom, and I go jump back in the water. Actually, I dive in just so my loose suit will come all the way off. It does so, and I swim, unconsciously, back to the side. I ask my wife if I put enough sunscreen on her, and rather than hearing her voice, I hear that of my neighbor's wife. Man, we were set up!

So, hanging there on the side of the pool, in all my glory, I begin to nervously laugh. Embarrassed for whatever reason, I duck my head under water to contemplate my next answer. As I rise up, I see Nick standing to my left and I hear him say that I'm in the water butt naked. I forgot to put on my suit. My suit is floating in the middle of the pool. Just like that, Anna walks up and stands above me giving me a view of the bottom of her breasts. That is little consolation to the fact that I am completely naked. She bends over to get a view of my ass.

Noticing that I'm glued to the side of the pool, she jumps over me. In mid-flight I see her towel land in front of Nick. I hear a splash and watch him walk back to her lounger with the towel. I turn my neck and see her retrieve my suit and swim to me. She tells me to stay right there, and then goes underwater. I can feel my suit being lifted around my feet and move them to help out. She comes up and tells me to remain still. As she goes back under, she guides her body down by grasping the sides of my body. Then, as I feel my suit begin to come up, I can also see her head moving around to my hips. She grips me, spins me, and wraps her lips around my cock. I feel her tongue swirl around my balls and dick, and then she comes to the surface and brings the suit all the way up.

I thank her and get out. As I walk to my wife, I hear my neighbor's wife get out of the pool. It occurs to me that her towel, which was covering her breasts, is at her chair, so I turn around and admire her form as she walks normally to her lounger and sits down. She grabs her drink and doesn't even bother to cover up. I pick up her towel and offer it to her, but instead hit her hand, spilling her sticky margarita all over her chest. I apologize, and walk to the pool to make sure Nick doesn't think that was on purpose.

Suddenly, I feel a push from behind and I fall face first into the pool. Once again, I am completely uncovered by my mutinous swimsuit. But, I realize it wasn't Nick, but his Anna that pushed me in because she splashes in and is quickly covering me stomach to stomach. She wraps her arms around my shoulders and pushes me under. I make sure my face rubs against her breasts and I grab her suit bottom and pull. I certainly didn't have to pull hard. The bottom slide down. All that oiling really helped. Anyway, as I lead the suit down, I get a real close look at her pussy. She has a perfectly manicured landing strip, and I catch a peek of pink. I grab the suit at her feet and squeeze it into one hand. Then, I wrap an arm around her legs, and push up off the bottom of the pool with my legs.

I rise from the water lifting her like a trophy to show her husband. He looks over and smiles. I slowly begin to lower her by loosening my arm. She slides easily from my grasp, but leans her head over mine as she goes down. I can feel a breast on my head, so I turn my face to receive a breast into my mouth. I quickly suck a nipple and let go. At the same time, I fully let go of her and slide my hand under her ass. I grab a cheek and then go straight to the crack and then southward. I feel totally in control of this woman as I continue to lower her back into the water with one hand firmly in her ass and she allows a finger to explore her pussy.

Not wanting to offend, I let go and head to the side of the pool. At the side of the pool, I lift my hand with the suit bottom still in it, and throw it at my wife. Judging by the look on his face, I guess Nick was even surprised by this revelation. He and my wife get up at the same time and come to the side of the pool. She is cupping her breasts still covered by her suit top. I invite her in, so she throws her top to the side and jumps in. My neighbor brings our drinks over and gets in. We all hang on the side of the pool and drink. Since I'm naked, I decide to suggest that all future swimming should be done at least topless and preferably bottomless.

This actually goes over fairly well, but we agree that any newcomers to the pool will not be subjected to our hedonistic behavior. My neighbor's wife asks for her bottom back. I volunteer to retrieve it, so I swim to my suit, put it on, and exit the water. Just then, the sound of the fence gate signals the entry of a couple to the pool area. I quickly grab the bottom and deliver them. The couple moves some loungers to the kitchen and drops off a cooler there. I get in the pool, much to the chagrin of the women. Oh, I guess they want their tops now. Too bad, I think as I swim off, heading to the kitchen area.

The new couple is sitting down, so I stay in the water and ask them if they mind that our wives are topless. They say they are cool, and continue setting up to face the sun. They sit down, backs to us, and begin reading and drinking. I swim back to my wife and say everything's cool if they want to get out. My neighbor's wife does just that. She walks topless, adjusting her thong on the way back to her lounger.

I ask my wife if she is upset. She says she is actually excited, and just wishes she had been in earlier to get her bottom taken off. So, I hug her, tell her to stay still, and then grab her rolled up bottom and remove it. It is really easy underwater. I come up, and she just gasps. To complete the shock, I get out and go sit down next to my neighbor's wife so I can look at my wife. I show Anna the bottom and she congratulates me on hitting the lottery. I laugh then quickly become quiet as my wife walks up the steps of the pool and strides toward me completely nude. Holy crap! She stops in front of me and asks me for her bottom. She is just standing there! I can't say a word. I look around her, but the new couple is oblivious to this ceremony. I tell her no and to lie down, not to cover up, and I'll be right back with a new margarita. I correct myself and tell her not to lie down until I'm at the kitchen. I walk over to the blender and turn around to admire my nude wife from afar. My neighbor, not wanting to be left out, has suddenly moved right behind my wife. When he sees me turn around, he places his hands on my wife's hips and begins to move them toward her breasts. I can see she has closed her eyes, so I lift a bottle of something in salute. That is his green light. His right hand moves down to my wife's mostly shaved pussy and starts to caress and rub. I try to use the mixer while watching, but fail miserably. It's a wonder I don't lose a finger in the blender. I just pour a bunch of stuff in it while watching my wife.

She bends over, picks up her sunscreen, and stands back up. My neighbor's hands return to their last spot and she puts some of the lotion on her hands and places the bottle in his hands. She proceeds to start rubbing the front of her body while my neighbor pours some on her back and starts rubbing her up and down. Now fully covered, she backs up into him and starts rubbing her body on his like she's getting the excess off. Then, she turns around and rubs him chest to chest.

My blended concoction is absolutely undrinkable, so I pour it into a pitcher and start another batch to compensate for the first. I blend it, and then combine with the first so we have a bunch of frozen drinks for some time. So, I go and inform the new couple at the pool that they are welcome to the drinks since I don't want them to go to waste. They thank me and I head to my wife. She is now reclining and has thoughtfully placed her bikini on her front side, just not around her body. In fact, the triangle over her pussy is just that, barely big enough to cover her, and is pulled in to allow maximum thigh viewing. My neighbor's wife has decided to remain topless so I see we will witness tanline shrinking after all.

I tell my wife I am in the mood to cook her favorite dinner and invite our new friends. She smiles, but tells me I will need to run to the store for some pork. No problem I say, and inform Nick we need to run a quick errand. He knows the wine steward at the store, and offers to buy some dark beer for the meal. Not one to turn down a smooth dark beer, I tell him we'll clean up out here and head out. We take our cooking stuff to my apartment, and he tells me he can buy a case of mixed beers so we can do some beer tasting tonight. I think we'll be tasting more than exotic beers tonight.

Once inside, I open the blinds in the living room so we can check out the view. I go and grab the binoculars and hand them to Nick. He gladly takes them and spies on his wife. Now knowing what I need from the store, we head out. As we drive around the pool, I notice our wives have moved. I don't see them at first, but think it may be due to the fact a couple of guys are now in the water. Nope, they are standing next to the fence, topless, and start waving to us as we drive by. I drive nice and slow then start to exit the complex. In my rearview mirror, I see them turn around and walk back toward their loungers. They don't even cover up. I hope those guys enjoy the show because we won't be gone long.

We returned in short order, cubed pork and dark beers in hand. As we entered the complex, I can see the girls have turned their loungers around, and are face down with heads toward our apartment. No one is around them so I figure no one got too bold, not wanting the show to end. My neighbor and I both wave at our wives from the breezeway as we enter the apartment. They both lean up and signal for drinks. We go in and put down our goods. I go to my bedroom and bring out the video camera. I put in a new disk and tell my neighbor he has access to both windows and he proceeds to film. He walks right up to the living room sliding door onto the balcony and opens the door. He stays back in the shadows, but the shot should be clear of glare from the glass.

I head out to the pool and pour the last of the margaritas into their glasses. I tell my wife that I have started preparing the pork kebabs, and we have time to swim before heading in for dinner. My wife's neighbor says that sounds good and I tell her that her husband is going upstairs to fetch one of her favorite beach cover-ups for dinner. She says okay and asks for my help to put on her top for swimming. I tell her to sit up, facing the apartment and camera. She does so, and straddles the lounger. I straddle it right behind her and start working with her top. I lower the top around her front and carefully cover each breast. I also take the time to lift each one to make sure the fit is proper, and then begin tying the strings. I also provide a little more sunscreen for her shoulders, and I'm certain she can feel my hardness at her back.

Just when you think you know someone, they pull a new one. My wife has done just that. I can't believe my eyes as I notice that her suit bottom is again just covering her ass, but isn't wrapped around her hips. My wife is facing me and I ask when and how she did that. She just smiles, and I realize I probably have video of this, so I ask her how she'll get into the pool. She tells me to stand behind her and pull up the back of the lounger when she swings her legs down the side. So, I get behind her, get a good look, and realize a good portion of her pussy is showing directly to the guys on the other side of the pool. This is going to be some maneuver.

So, she spreads her legs even more to lower them down the side of the lounger. I raise the back into a locked position, and then straddle the seat right behind her. She is still spread-eagled on the lounger; and completely nude facing our apartment. She asks me why the door is open, and I tell her I was getting the gas grill ready to cook. She nods in approval and lifts her knees up and puts her feet in her suit bottom. She puts her left arm across her breasts and stands up to adjust her suit. I tell her to stop and to lower her arm while I finish the suit. I take my time pulling the suit up into place and gently caress her ass.

Then I pull her down in front of me and start putting on her top. Instead of wrapping the top string around her neck, I pull both sets of strings around her back creating a type of tube top. I tell the girls to go get in the water, and we'll be right back after I get the grill fired up. I run back inside. I ask my neighbor if he got all that, and he says he got off right there just watching his wife getting up topless and then getting her top put on by another man. I tell him he better hightail it upstairs and get a cover-up for his wife for dinner. He says he has just the thing in mind, and even one for my wife.

I fire up the grill and head to the pool. So, back in the water, Nick joins us and we hang out a few minutes. I get out and inform everyone they also need to get out and get comfortable for dinner since pork only takes a few minutes. Nick tells his wife what he picked out for her and my wife and that the items are in the apartment. She says cool and starts to get out. My neighbor and I get back to the apartment and I head to the grill just outside my balcony. I tell him to keep the video on just in case. I put the pork on, and head to the kitchen to grab a couple of beers for us. The girls come from the pool wrapped in towels, but they come directly to the balcony instead of entering the apartment through the breezeway. My neighbor runs to the bedroom with the video so we don't get busted too early. I see him adjust the blinds in the room facing the balcony, so he probably figured out the tripod pretty quickly. He returns to the balcony just as the girls arrive. My wife opens the grill and shows off my specialty.

With sounds of appreciation for dinner, they both remove their towels and hang them on the balcony railing to dry. Instead of immediately walking around to the apartment door, they stop and look at each other for a brief second. I have seen this look before, and know when women have mastered the art of non-verbal communication. I am instantly glad that they have done so when they both remove their tops and hang them next to the towels. Again the look occurs, and god dang if their bottoms don't come off. How could I not have thought of this first? They then proceed to walk around to the apartment door. I run to the door, open it and walk out.

Instead of staring at them, I walk right by and head out to the pool to pick up their margarita glasses. I also retrieve the blender and head back wondering what awaits me during dinner. I return to the apartment and check on dinner. It's almost ready, so I continue inside to find both girls still completely nude and sitting on our couch... I go to the kitchen, grab a pan for the kebabs, and head outside to pick up dinner.

From the grill, I call to my wife to come out on the balcony. She does so, but sits down just behind the railing. I tell her to stand up and that we will now have some rules for the rest of the evening. For one, everything she does will be by my direction. Secondly, I will not put her into any uncomfortable circumstances just as we have agreed upon during conversations about living out fantasies. There is no 'master' stuff, just mutually agreeable submission. I tell my wife to go get the cover-up Nick brought for her and to go put it in our bedroom. She heads inside and goes to the bedroom. I take our food around and she meets me in the kitchen with a videodisk in her hand. I tell her to put it by the TV and we'll enjoy it during dessert. After that, we'll add onto the current disk in the camera. Part II

As I plated our meals, I informed Nick that our apartment is now a male-ruled world. He and Anna heard how my wife would remain naked for dinner and basically be subject to my will. I promised to speak all of my requests for her, and that they could intervene on her behalf at any time. I guaranteed that a woman would be naked at all times, but we also promised to respect anything they did as a couple.

That said, I had the four of us sit on the floor around the coffee table in the living room. Anna went ahead and put on her cover-up. Nick told her she wasn't supposed to do that and would allow us to tell her what to do with it. I told him he would want to make that decision in just a minute. I picked up my beer and toasted our guests and the night of fun to follow. Once done, I asked my wife to hold my beer. As she lifted her hand to my bottle, I told her to spread her pussy and hold it there. I peered around the edge of the table as she used four of her fingers to spread her lips. Once fully spread, I placed my beer on the floor and snug against her pussy. I could see her lips assume wetness from the condensation on the side of the bottle. Ever so gently, the skin retracted, but I could see her pussy outlined now in the glass. My wife scooted forward just a little and pushed the beer as close as she could.

Dinner was wonderful. I asked for my beer, and made sure to lick the side of the bottle before drinking of it. I'm pretty sure that got Anna going because she stood up, still covered, and told Nick to put his bottle in her before drinking. He reached up under her garment and we could see her spread her legs. She closed her eyes and slowly moved her hips, stopping as he removed his beer. While her eyes were closed, I grabbed my beer and handed it to Nick under the table. He took a drink of his, licked his lips, and asked for another. She obliged by again moving her legs, and he was able to lift her dress just a bit to hide the fact he had switched bottles. He raised my bottle and I got hard just anticipating the return of my drink.

He pulled it out and handed the bottle to me over the table as she was sitting down. She groaned at him, but watched intently as I placed my tongue on the top of the bottle and started licking around the edges. Not to sound sick, but I took half the neck of the bottle in my mouth get the full effect. I stood up, walked around the table, got on all fours behind Anna, and whispered thank you in her ear and that the beer did not do her justice. I got back up, and went behind my wife, handed her my bottle, bent over her to spread her pussy and watch her replace the bottle. She did so, but only after taking a taste of my beer, using her mouth to search for any remaining vestiges of Anna.