Poolside Fun With Naughty Mom

Story Info
Mom and her son give in to their desires on a sunny day.
3.4k words
4.67
70.4k
142
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started out innocently enough. A couple of smiles, some lingering looks. We'd pass each other in the hallway and I'd look back, watching the sway of her hips, which I was sure she was exaggerating just for me. I'd be in the kitchen drinking some water, shirtless, and she'd stop at the entrance, examining me. If I caught her looking, she would just grin, stare a bit longer, and then walk away. And when she caught me looking at her ass, well, I smiled as well.

I'm talking about my mom, by the way, and about what happened during the summer. My sister and I were home from university, spending the summer at our parents' house. I don't know why, or what happened to my mom, to make her start treating me that way. I don't know what happened to me to make me reciprocate.

Ok, I know, I know. That's my mom. I shouldn't think about my mom in that way. As someone that I can be attracted to, sexually. But... it happened. Gradually, I started seeing her as the woman she was. Everything was gradual. Until it wasn't. Again, I don't know how this began.

All I know is things escalated. Quickly.

No, not the pecks on the cheek that became more frequent and lasted longer. Not the tight hugs where I could feel my mom's big breasts squashed onto my chest, my nose buried in her golden locks.

No, things escalated when my dad and my sister went away for a weekend. My uncle had invited them to go fishing at one of his properties, something neither mom nor I had ever enjoyed doing, so they left us alone at home and went on a trip. They left early on Saturday, the car packed with all the equipment they would need.

We had a pool, which we all frequently used, and the weather was just begging for me to take a swim. Which I did, wearing my loose shorts. A couple of laps, and some slightly acrobatic jumps, and then I was on a lounger, basking in the sun.

I heard a door open, and looked to the side, a hand shielding my eyes from the sun. Mom walked out of the door, and my jaw wanted to drop. For a woman in her early forties, she was damn fine, and I knew it. But now, as she walked towards the side of the pool, she wasn't just damn fine. She was damn hot.

No baggy clothes, no mom bikinis, no one-piece swimsuit. What my mom was wearing looked more like a bunch of tiny black strings struggling to hide what mattered the most. They joined in small triangles in three spots: her two nipples and her lady parts.

She strutted, her long legs making short work of the distance to the lounger next to me, where she lay down a towel.

"Enjoying the... weather, Matty?" she asked, her lips spreading into a big grin.

I gulped, called back to reality by her voice. "Sure am, Mom."

Her eyes roamed my body, taking in the sight of my broad chest and tight abs. I worked for them, and now someone... no, not just someone... my mom was enjoying my hard work.

"The house is empty without the other two, and I saw you doing some laps, so I thought I'd join you out here," she said, sitting down on the lounger. "You don't mind, do you?"

"Of course I don't," I replied. I didn't mind at all. Please join me here more often if that's what you'll be wearing, this is what I wanted to add, but... that was my mom. Not some random hot girl.

Mom turned around, her stomach facing down, and lay down. I sucked in a breath as I saw that her bikini really did not cover anything in the back. A tiny string held the top part together, and another seemingly disappeared into the glorious, round cheeks of her ass.

"It's scorching. Can you be a dear and put some sunscreen on your mother?" she asked, waving the bottle of sunscreen. "Pretty please?"

"S-sure," I scrambled to get up and grabbed the bottle.

Now standing next to her, I had a full view of her practically naked back, and I had to really hammer down that this was my mom. My mother. My beautiful, sexy, wearing-almost-nothing mom.

My hands shook as I moved to her legs, and my eyes were glued to them, trying not to look up. I knew what I'd see if I looked up, and I didn't know if I was ready.

I popped open the bottle and squeezed some sunscreen onto my mom's legs, then started spreading it around with my hands. I made sure to cover every inch of her smooth, soft legs, at least the parts I could get to from this angle.

Then my hands moved up, more and more, until I had no choice but to look at her ass. Again, it was a glorious, round ass. And that bikini truly did nothing to hide it, as it disappeared in between her cheeks. As I worked my hands up, she opened her legs a bit to let me have better access to the back of her thighs, and I swear I heard a small moan as my hands moved closer and closer to her butt.

"Hmm... you have such a good touch, Matty," she said. "Keep going, you're doing great."

I skipped past her ass cheeks, not brave enough to touch that part... yet. Getting onto the lounger, I straddled her legs with my knees on each side and covered her back with sunscreen. My hands moved in wide circles, from her lower back to the sides, then back again.

"Oh, I don't want a tan line, so let me just..." she reached back and untied the strings of her bikini top. "There we go."

I gulped again but continued my movements. I squeezed more sunscreen onto her back and moved upwards, covering it all. To reach her shoulders I had to move my legs up so that I was practically sitting on her upper legs. Which meant my shorts were dangerously close to her ass cheeks.

And if I knew one thing, it was that my cock was getting hard. For my mom. So there was no way I was letting my hips fall on top of her. She'd kill me... or... would she?

"Hmm, you forgot a spot," she said, wiggling her ass and making it get even closer to me. I almost jumped away but managed to hold myself in place. "You don't want me to get a sunburn, do you, Matty?"

"Right... of course not," I said, moving down. I faced her cheeks and breathed in. Then, my hands moved from her lower back to her ass.

I lost myself. My hands moved, squeezed, grabbed, and spread open her ass cheeks. My fingers melted into her flesh, and the string of her bikini finally showed itself as I continued to apply sunscreen, or, well, massage her ass cheeks.

At some point, I even squeezed out more sunscreen and continued my massage, mesmerized as I was by her ass. I could faintly hear moans, but I didn't register anything. All I was focused on was the feeling of her supple, soft cheeks.

Eventually, I let go, unsure why, and had to hastily move my cock in my shorts so the tent wasn't totally visible to my mom as she turned around. She had tied her bikini top back up, to my disappointment.

"All done back there, Mom," I said, before adding, "Do you want me to do the front of your legs as well?"

Ah, now I was volunteering to continue this. Not a wise choice, given my... condition, but I wasn't thinking straight anymore.

"Yes, I do, Matty," she replied.

I applied sunscreen to her legs and spread it around, while she did the same to her upper body. As I moved closer and closer to her crotch, again came the moans, and my heart beat faster and faster.

"Your dad would do this, normally, but he hasn't paid much attention to me lately," she said, breaking me out of the spell I was in.

I looked up at her, worry crossing in my face. "Is everything alright?"

"Oh, of course, nothing to worry about. Probably a passing thing," Mom said. "But it does leave a woman... wanting."

My cheeks flushed at that.

"Right, I can imagine," I said, as I finished covering her legs and sat back on my lounger. My cock was uncomfortably hard, but hidden by my shorts.

"Can you, Matty?" she asked, also done with her upper body. "Because you haven't been helping."

My eyes widened as Mom moved from lying down to sitting. "What do you mean?"

"Come on. This 'dance' we've been doing the past few weeks, Matty?" She grinned.

"Oh." I knew what she meant.

"'Oh' indeed," she said, getting up from the lounger. "So, Matty, you've been driving me crazy, and I've been driving you crazy. Right?"

"Y-yes..."

"And now we're alone for an entire weekend."

"Uh-huh." Where was this going?

"And that massage just now... Matty, baby, I know this is wrong, but... I can't hold it anymore."

She reached back with her arm and in a flash, her bikini top fell to the ground.

This time, my jaw dropped for real. My mom grinned again. In front of me, her breasts, in all their glory. Big and beautiful. And her perfectly pink nipples, no longer hidden by the tiny triangles, pointed straight out.

"Mom? We... we can't," I said, but there was no strength behind my words.

She approached and straddled me. My eyes were glued to her breasts, even as she sat down on my legs. She used a hand to force my face up, so I could look at her face.

"I know," she said before she leaned down and kissed me on the lips.

A small kiss, mostly just her doing, but that broke the dam. I kissed her back, and my hands moved to her body. She grabbed my cheeks, our lips intertwined in a loving kiss between a mother and her son. Something that shouldn't happen, but was happening. Right there, to me. To us.

I pulled her close, and she ground her hips against my cock. No hiding that now. Moans escaped our mouths when we had time to breathe. Our tongues touched, pulled, and prodded. We explored each other. I ran my hands up and down her body, feeling the squishy flesh of my mom.

She grabbed my hair and moaned even more as she ground herself on my cock. I grabbed one of her breasts and squeezed, my fingers exploring it in its entirety. I pinched her nipple, and she squealed. Fuck, my mom was hot.

This went on for a few more minutes before we let go of each other's mouths. I stared into her eyes, feeling the lust, the need, and the love. The affection of a mother. And in mine, I knew she saw her son.

"Do you want to--" she started, but I latched my mouth onto her other nipple. "Oh, you do... hmmm, that's good. Suck on my breast, baby boy."

I did. I licked and sucked her nipple, lightly biting it, while my other hand continued to maul her breast. She moaned and held my head close to her, pulling me closer and closer. I savored her nipple as if it were something I had been missing for years. Something I had been longing for.

Mom kept grinding on my cock, until I eventually let go of her nipple. We looked at each other again and kissed one more time. Then she slid off my lap and got on her knees. Oh. OH.

She grabbed my shorts and I helped her pull them out. My cock sprang to attention, and she stared at it, hypnotized.

"My baby boy has grown so big," she said.

"Mom... this... this is so wrong."

"It is, Matty. But... we both want this."

That was true.

She grabbed my cock with her hands and slowly started pumping up and down the shaft. I moaned at the feeling of my mom's fingers wrapped around my big cock.

My cock jumped as I felt her breath on it. I looked down, and Mom had her lips dangerously close to my cockhead. She looked up at me.

"I'm going to suck you off, Matty," she said, and my cock twitched again at the words. "I'm going to suck this big, beautiful, thick cock of yours. Ok?"

I could only nod in acceptance before she opened her mouth and took my cock inside her. My head flew back and I let out a slow, quiet moan, as she swirled her tongue around my cockhead. My mom was giving me a blowjob. My MOM.

Mom eagerly took more and more of my cock inside, stopping to lick the shaft and bobbing her head up and down. She'd come up for air, then dive down for more of my cock. Her hands continued to pump the shaft, adding to the pleasure she was giving me until eventually, she had to remove her hands one by one so she could swallow more of my cock.

When she got to the base of my cock, with her nose and lips touching my skin, she looked up at me and waved her hands in a flourish. Show-off.

She maintained eye contact as she slowly slid her mouth up, until my cock popped out.

"Holy fuck, Mom."

She panted and smiled, her hands pumping my shaft again.

"Ha, I still got it. Now... let's get serious," she said.

I wondered what she meant, just before she dove back onto my cock. She didn't deepthroat it this time, but what she did was even better. While her hands worked their part of the shaft, Mom bobbed her head up and down. She licked the head and the shaft. She sucked as if she were a vacuum, pulling my cock in.

And during all of this, she maintained eye contact with me. Her eyes were locked on mine as I watched, and felt, her working on my cock. And it was those eyes, her look, her focus, her love, that brought me over the edge.

"Mom... Mom, I'm gonna... cum!" I warned her, as my body clenched.

Mom moaned, and I exploded into her mouth. Thick ropes of cum shot out of my cock and into her mouth, and she continued sucking. She pulled and pulled, swallowing my cum as it continued to shoot out. Greedily, she continued to suck, her hands squeezing the cum out. Even as my cock turned sensitive from my orgasm, she sucked on it.

As I stopped ejaculating and got my breathing under control, she slowed down, before slowly sliding my cock out of her mouth with an audible pop.

"Oh, Matty, that was so much cum, and so delicious," she said, licking her lips.

I looked at her, at her lust-filled eyes, at her glossy lips, and I knew this was not going to be the end. So I got up, and Mom let out a yelp as I picked her up. I laid her down on the lounger and moved down to her crotch.

There, I ripped her bikini bottoms off, the flimsy string unable to stop me. I did notice that the material was drenched, and I quickly found the source. Her pussy revealed itself to me. Pink folds, glistening with her juices, a fragrant smell hitting my nose.

Mom had taught me to always treat a woman right. And, after her blowjob, and though I'm sure she had never thought it'd be like this, I was going to show her the fruits of her teachings.

"Hmm, Matty!"

My mouth clamped onto her pussy, my tongue lapped at her folds, and I drank her juices, gulping them down as they came. My arms wrapped around her legs, even as she pushed them against my head.

Tongue flicking in and out, I continued to pleasure her pussy. Her moans, her twitching, all of it served to push me forward, to guide me in what I was doing. She grabbed my hair and ground her pussy on my face, trying to pull me even closer.

"Matty... baby... Oh, fuuuck," she said.

With one of my hands, I reached around and started rubbing my thumb on her clit. She jumped at the touch, her back arching as I stimulated her on both her clit and the inside of her pussy. I kept this up until, with a long and loud moan, she achieved her own orgasm. Her body trembled and twisted, and her legs almost crushed my head.

It took a while for her to calm down, while I slowly, slowly licked and sucked on her sex, taking in all of the new juices. Her legs relaxed, and her hand let go of my hair.

Satisfied, I let go of her legs and moved up, kissing her body on the way. On her breasts, I sucked and kissed both nipples. Her collarbone, her neck, her jaw, her cheek, and finally, her mouth. A deep kiss, full of love, before I finally looked at her eyes.

Dreamy, lustful, loving.

Her hand rested on my face, and we just looked into each other's eyes for a few seconds.

"I love you, Matty," she said.

"I love you, Mom," I said, at the same time.

We both smiled at that.

"Mom, can I--"

"Yes, Matty," she interrupted.

"Are you sure?"

She nodded and said, "I am."

I moved my hips, and my hard cock lined up with her pussy. I looked back up at her, our hearts beating fast, anxious even after all we had done. She nodded again and I pushed my cock into my mom's pussy.

The wet, well-lubricated entrance parted, and my thick cock slid in with ease. We both moaned as I filled her up, and her walls gripped my shaft tightly. I fit inside like a glove as if that was where I was always meant to be. Snug, warm, and comfortable.

I kissed her again, a long, hard kiss. My hips moved and I began to thrust in and out of her. Slowly, with no rush. I was as much focused on the kiss as I was on my cock fucking her pussy.

I was actually having sex with my mom, and while it felt wrong in a way, it also felt so, so right. And I knew, and she knew, this would not be the end. It wouldn't be the last time. We were already hooked. There was no going back now.

We moaned in between kisses, as I slowly fucked my mom for several minutes. She hugged me, pulling my chest against her breasts, holding me tightly. I felt my orgasm build up.

"Mom, I'm... hmm... getting close," I warned her. Another kiss, another thrust. She clenched her pussy walls around my cock.

"Do it inside me, baby," she said, her breaths coming out heavy. "Fill your Mom with your cum. Do it for me, Matty."

She wrapped her legs around my back and pulled me in as I gave her a final thrust. My cock twitched, and rope after rope of cum erupted deep into my mom's pussy.

"Oh, Matty!!!"

She came as well, her insides clamping hard around my cock, pulling more and more cum out of me. She gripped me tightly with both her arms and legs, and we moaned as we rode our respective orgasms together. Load after load of my hot, thick cum was deposited inside her. Deep inside my mom's pussy.

My cum. My cock. Inside her. Inside my mom.

We kissed and cuddled, and "I love you" flew from both our mouths several times.

We didn't talk about what we had just done, or what would happen when Dad and my sister returned. We only cared that we still had until the end of the weekend to continue what we were doing.

And we would continue.

Even as we lay there on the lounger, hugging and kissing each other, basking in the sun, we knew we would keep this going far longer than for just two days. The dance we had innocently started a few weeks prior wasn't going to end any time soon.

~~~~~~~~

Leave a comment if you enjoyed the story. Thanks for reading!