Poolside Voyeurism Pt. 01

Story Info
I catch a twerp disappointing my stepdaughter sexually.
930 words
4.2
7.5k
12
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 02/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My team is down by fifteen and the clock is counting down, things aren't looking good. I take a swig of my beer and shake my head. I would be losing money on this game, I could feel it. I can't believe this shit, I really thought I had them this time. I crush my can in my big hand and toss it towards the garbage bin across the room. The can hit the rim and bounced back out, sealing my poor mood. I switch off the tv, I don't even want to see the rest of this quarter, I'll just double check the scores online later.

I stand from my spot on the couch, stretching my restless arms over my head. I cross the room, bending down to collect my discarded can. As I rise back up, I catch movement out the window above me. I can't make out what I'm seeing, it seems like someone is around the corner by our in-ground pool. Weird, no one is supposed to be home today, including me. I was planning to watch the game down at the bar with my guys, but the bar ended up closing early for some kind of family emergency.

I sigh, a little disgruntled. I don't want to deal with this shit today. Neighborhood kids are frequently hopping our privacy fence for a dip in the pool. It's not that I mind them using our pool, I just don't need that kind of liability on my hands. I'm not going to be anyone's free babysitter and, as a personal injury lawyer, I know how quickly these things get out of control. I head towards the glass paneled double doors at the back of the house, hoping to run the trespassers off.

What I see by the pool brings my frustrated gate to a halt. My stepdaughter, Clara, is in the shallow end of the water, swimming topless. Instinct tells me to cover my eyes, and I do... for a moment. But then I have to do a double take, she should be away at school, not skinny dipping in the pool. Clara is 21 and finishing up a four year program at a university a few hours away. She comes home every other weekend, but she's never dropped in unexpectedly like this.

No, it's definitely Clara. Her dark curls are wet and pushed back away from her face.

Her eyes are closed, her mouth slightly parted as she seems to be moving up and down. And something I've never seen before, her perky little tits, as bouncing back towards her face with every move. I feel my cock shifting involuntarily between my legs.

That's when I realize she's not alone. Someone is facing away from me, the back of their head resting just beneath those bouncy tits. Clara isn't skinny dipping at all, she's fucking some guy in my pool. She's riding him with reckless abandon when he just stands there and lets her do all the work. Just then, she opens her eyes. I quickly step back into the shadows so she doesn't see me. She pulls her long, lean body over the edge of the pool and my eyes trail over her pale skin as little droplets of water race down her body. She's dressed in only her swim bottoms, the material pushed over the side so the soft pink of her pussy is peaking out for me to see.

Clara bends down, slowly pulling her bikini bottoms down her long legs. She's facing away from me, giving me a full visual of her curvy ass and her pussy as she leans down. My hand wanders down to the waist band of my shorts, I begin to shamefully pump my hardened shaft as I watch my stepdaughter tease someone else. The boy climbs out after her, he's a shrimpy little thing barely worth acknowledging. Damn, my girl deserves better than that.

Clara climbs into one of the lounge chairs on all fours, offering herself fully to this boy. The boy positions himself behind her, tickling her pussy with his meager dick. She rocks her hips back into him, making her tits swing in rhythm with her. I increase the rhythm of my own hand to match her movements. I'm no where near close to finishing when this little twerp jerks out of my daughter to spill his load all over my furniture. I don't miss the look of disappointment that flashes across Clara's face, but she doesn't seem to mention it to him. I know her wet little pussy was left unsatisfied. They both dress quickly and I see her push him out the gate after a brief kiss on the cheek. I rush back to my ensuite bathroom to deal with own situation, there is no way in hell I'm letting Clara catch me like this.

I jump into the shower, letting the water wash away my shame. I pump my hand up and down my cock, trying to picture the passionate night I spent with my wife just the day before... but the image of Clara's perfect bouncing tits keep breaking through into my thoughts. I bite my lip to keep from moaning as I imagine how good she would feel wrapped around me, filled and satisfied the way she deserves to be. I cum into my hand, remembering the sight of her fully exposed ass and pussy bent over in front of me. I will never be able to erase her naked body from my memory after everything I saw today.