Poor Becca Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,618 Followers

I looked up at him with puppy dog eyes and peeled his boxers down to his ankles. His semi hard cock hung free. It was beautiful shaved and uncut with a low hanging balls. Without touching it with my hands, I licked him along his length up and down, slowly. I moaned as it started to twitch into life. I used my lips to push his foreskin back, and took it into my mouth. I felt him swelling as I sucked him to make him hard. It didn't take long. All the time I was gazing into his eyes lustfully. I pulled it out of my mouth and looked at his erect cock. He was about six inches and not too thick. I was relieved.

"Good girl Becca, try the next one," said Lexa, encouragingly.

I left Pony Tail, stroking himself and crawled over to Abs. He was softer than his friend. I took his waist band in my teeth and yanked his shorts down. His cock just sat there hanging above his small balls. I guessed he needed a little more help. I grabbed his balls and cock together in one hand, from underneath and slipped his whole package into my mouth. He tasted of male sweat, which I had been deprived of for a few weeks. I felt powerful and in control. I held his balls and cock in my mouth, swirling my tongue around his genitals, trying to bring them to life. It worked like a charm. I slipped them out my mouth and watched him grow in front of me. I teased him, pretending to suck it and then withdrawing. It grew bigger in anticipation. I smiled and took him into my throat, just his shaft this time. He was fully erect in seconds. He was a similar size to Pony Tail, but circumcised. I let it slip out and looked at Lexa for approval.

"Well done dirty girl," she laughed, "let's keep going."

I kissed Abs' tip and then crawled seductively to Shaved Head. He was already bulging in his shorts.

My attention on his friends and my slutty behaviour had already got him hard. I gently bit his cock through his shorts and then yanked them down hard. He sprang up like a jack in the box. Slightly thicker than the other two. I wasted no time shoving it straight down my throat enjoying his super smooth shaft. I let him fuck my throat for a few deep strokes and then slipped him out spitting all over his cock and jerking him off really slowly. He groaned and I felt his cock pulse and for a minute I thought he was going to cum. I stopped immediately and let go of him.

"Fucking hell Becca. Don't make him cum yet," hissed Lexa, "Leave him, move onto the last one."

She pulled lightly on my leash. Blue Eyes was flaccid in his boxers. His eyes were piercing down on me like he was hypnotising me. He pulled his own shorts down, grabbed his soft cock and slapped my left cheek with it. I knelt upwards and cupped my tits, massaging my nipples up the inside of his thighs and onto his huge ball sack. He started wanking off as he got harder, lifting his cock to point it straight up so I had access to his balls. I licked and sucked on them and then pushed my boobs against them. He was hard in seconds and I pushed his manhood between my tits and started masturbating him up and down with my cleavage.

I moved back with Lexa and knelt at her side feeling pleased with myself. I admired my work, four rock hard cocks standing in front of me, ready for action.

"I think they're ready now," said Lexa, "Get up on the turntable."

I suddenly realised the top hat shaped furniture was able to spin round like a roundabout. Lexa held it steady as I climbed onboard. She unclipped my leash leaving my collar on and I bent over the raised section, wiggling my furry tail and feeling it tickle my pussy lips. I was definitely going to be the centre of attraction today, quite literally. The four cocks positioned themselves equally around the turntable. I now realised what the show was going to be. It was me being spit roasted by two pairs of men. They were going to take it turns fucking my ass, pussy and mouth, like a tag team. I felt myself get a lot wetter.

"Right boys!" said Lexa, "Our clients call this the Anal Roundabout, for obvious reasons. You'll all get to fuck all of her holes."

She lifted my tail exposing my cunt. She gave the tail a little tug to pull my butt plug out slightly. I felt my hole stretch again as the larger section started to pull out. She let go and it pulled itself back in like it was on elastic.

"Fuck her cunt to start with, and use the plug to loosen her up, be gentle to begin with, she's an anal virgin, so use lots of lube."

She talked about me like I wasn't there. I felt such a slut, just a series of holes for them to fill. I couldn't wait to get started, but I was slightly concerned as to whether I could take a real cock in the ass. They were bigger than the dildo I had fucked.

"Let's see who gets to go first, shall we?" she smirked.

She spun the table slowly and let go, letting it spin under its own steam. I initially saw a blur of cocks until it slowed down.

I then saw cock...space...cock...space...cock...space...cock...space..cock. It stopped.

"Lucky boy," she said, talking to Abs, "Fuck her and then pass her on."

Hearing her talk about me like a piece of fuck meat was insanely hot. I opened my mouth to receive Pony Tails cock as Abs lifted my Tail and drove his dick into my sopping snatch, without even checking to see if I was wet. I lurched forward and Pony Tails cock went deeper down my throat. I was in heaven. Abs pulled on my tail gently, sending new sensations up my spine, as he slowly pumped away at my tight pussy. I was sucking and licking the cock in my mouth like I was dying of starvation. I was just getting used to the pair of them when they both withdrew and I was spun round to the next pair.

Shaved head pulled my tail out of the way and licked my cunt from my clit to my plug. He twisted and pulled my plug and I felt my ass pulling it back in. It felt so strange, but amazing at the same time.

"She's a Juicy bitch," he said, and stuck his cock in my pussy and started fucking me hard.

Blue eyes held his cock at the base and teased me with it, pulling away as I went to suck him.

"Beg," he said.

"Please," I whimpered, "Let me suck you."

He grabbed the back of my head and rammed his cock between my lips. I could taste pre-cum on him and swallowed it down like the cum starved bitch I was. He was fucking my throat hard and saliva was pouring out of my mouth, my eyes were watering and my makeup was a mess.

Round we went again.

Now I had Abs in my mouth and could taste my own sweet nectar on his cock. I had creamed all over him and his shaft was slimy and delicious. Pony Tail was teasing the entrance to my hole, so I pushed back onto him and impaled myself onto his shaft.

"Dirt bitch fucking loves it," he gasped.

I licked Abs' cock clean and then started wanking him off onto my tongue. Pony Tail pounded me for a few minutes and then we went round again.

More delicious, pussy coated cock for me to suck on. Blue Eyes slid straight in, pulling my tail more forcefully, so it almost slipped out. I squeaked with a mouthful of cock and he let it go, allowing it to pull back in.

"Fuck! She's going to be tight," he said with glee "look how her butthole sucks it back in. She's definitely not had it up the ass before."

He rammed his cock into me, slapping his balls against my clit. I licked and sucked the cock in front of me, trying to get him off. I was desperate for a feed and cum was my meal of choice. Four weeks had passed without any spunk and I felt like I was having withdrawal symptoms.

I looked left and saw Lexa with a portable video camera. She was filming the close ups which the other cameras couldn't see.

"Fuck her. Two pumps each and then pass her on," she directed.

The table turned and I felt Abs stick his cock in. He thrusted twice and then spun the table. Shaved head did the same. Two thrusts and on I went again. Then Pony tail, rammed into me twice really hard. Finally Blue eyes, bang, bang, and back I went to the beginning. They kept going and I lost track of who was inside me. I had no time to suck cock, I was being spun on too quickly. I got a glimpse of a cock, felt them enter my body, from behind and then I moved on. Some of them slapped their cocks on my face as I got to them, others were just stroking themselves enjoying being part of the show.

"Excellent guys," Lexa said, excitably, "fuck that bitch, show her who's in charge. Just thrust in once and pass her on now."

The spinning was increased. I felt a cock violate my snatch, then I was turned. Then a cock in my snatch then I was turned, over and over. I was getting dizzy and the pleasure was immeasurable. All I could hear was the whir of the table and balls slapping against my ass. I almost forgot I was there for anal. Thrust...Turn... Thrust...Turn... Thrust...Turn.

"Ok!. Stop!" ordered Lexa, "Give her a minute."

I was out of breath from being fucked so hard, the room was spinning, but coming back into focus.

She bent down and stuck the camera in my face.

"Enjoying it slut?" she asked.

"Fucking love it!" I panted, breathing hard.

"Good girl, because now its anal time."

She moved behind me and got really close to my ass with the camera.

"Pull her plug out."

I felt searing pain as Pony Tail pulled my tail and the plug vacated my ass, stretching me open and then closed again. He dropped the plug next to me on the turntable.

I looked over my shoulder as she passed him a bottle of lube which smelt of strawberries. He poured it on my anus and rubbed some on his cock. Lexa filmed my ass hole closely not moving the camera. I felt his cock against my tiny pink hole and he pushed forward. His cock slipped off my hole and slid across my crack up towards my back.

"Too much lube," said Lexa, "Push in harder."

He repositioned himself and pushed again. Stinging, burning pain ripped through me and I screamed as he penetrated my asshole.

"Relax Becca, take control," she said to me, "Keep still until the pain goes off."

I knelt still and he stopped moving, waiting for me to back up onto him. He was already stretching me further than I'd gone before, so the worst of it was over. A few seconds passed and I relaxed and moved back towards him. His cock in my ass felt different to the dildo or Lexa's fingers. It was hard, but had some give to it. As I moved back and took him deeper I felt the skin of his cock sticking to my anus and then sliding as the strain became too much. Most of the lube had wiped off when he penetrated me. I took him all the way in and then all the way out. He must have felt it too and it must have been uncomfortable for him. He Lubed his shaft again and went back into me. This time he glided in perfectly with less pain. It still hurt, but a lot less and the friction was gone.

"She's not an anal virgin anymore," said Pony Tail, laughing, "but fucking hell is she tight."

"Hurry up," said Abs, "I want to try her out for size."

I started to move back and forth taking him more easily as I started to fuck him with my sphincter. I felt full and dirty and extremely wet between my legs. The pain had almost gone after a few deep strokes.

"Fuck me slowly," I said, "I'll let you take control, but be gentle."

I moved forward and bent over the podium, with him still inside my ass. It was amazing how my muscles gripped him and pulled him with me. He started to fuck me, slowly. He was pulling almost all the way out and then all the way back in until I felt myself loosening up again, like I did with Lexa's toys.

"Harder," I said.

He started banging into me his balls slapping against my wet lips. I was just starting to enjoy it when he pulled out and the table spun round.

Blue Eyes wiped his cock round my labia and butt crack, coating himself in lube and my juice and pushed into me. He felt smaller, but I knew he was the same size. He wasted no time in fucking me hard and fast, gripping my hips and pulling me onto his cock. I reached down and started to stimulate my clit. It was bigger than ever before, engorged with blood and lust. I opened my mouth and took Shaved Head in, timing my sucking with Blue Eyes thrusting. The pain was gone and it felt amazing to have a real man fucking my ass. Several more strokes and I was passed on again.

Abs stuck his dick in my pussy first, as he squirted a huge amount of lube onto my bumhole.

"Let's see how her ass feels," he snorted.

He pulled out of my cooch and teased my butthole, just pushing the tip in and out an inch or so to break my seal.

"Mmmmmm fuck. She is a tight little slut isn't she," he moaned.

He pushed in so hard it made me lurch forward. Pony Tail took the opportunity and stuffed my face full of strawberry flavoured cock. He held my head and pumped my mouth as Abs did the same to my rear. It was amazing how my anus had adapted so quickly to having cocks shoved up it. If I'd know it would be like this I would have done anal years ago. It wasn't long before I got passed on again.

Shaved Head went straight in without hesitation and started banging me hard. Wet slapping noise filled the room as he fucked me like his life depended on it. Another strawberry cock filled my mouth and sucked away like a common little whore.

"You filthy fucking skank Becca," said Lexa, "Look at you, taking cocks at both ends like a fucking anal whore."

I looked across at her and smiled and then got back to sucking Blue Eyes' dick.

"She's enjoying this way too much guys, start treating her like the whore she is. She's just a collection of fuck holes for your enjoyment. Start passing her round and get rough with her. She likes it rough. Act as though you're gang raping her, she fucking loves it."

The four of them went into a frenzy. Shaved head pulled out and rammed it into my pussy a few times and then back in my ass. Blue Eyes slapped his cock against my forehead and then rammed it down my throat. Two or three thrusts each and I was spun round to the next pair.

"That's better," said Lexa, "Rape the bitch."

Abs pulled my hair, yanking my head back and forcing himself into my mouth. Pony Tail fucked me hard, alternating between my holes. Pussy, ass, pussy ass. I was in ecstasy, rubbing my clit for all I was worth. I had not been treated this rough during sex before. I felt helpless and out of control. They could do what they wanted to me. The feeling was overwhelming and I knew I'd climax hard pretty soon.

"Gooooood," cooed Lexa, encouraging them, "Rape her ass, treat her like a fuck doll."

I was spun again, Blue Eyes thrust into me the same way Pony Tail had. It was a new game for them, pussy ass, pussy ass. I was spun again. Pussy, ass, pussy, ass. I was spun again onto Shaved Head. He rammed into me over and over and I knew he was going to be the first person to ever cum in my ass. I felt him thrust twice more and then he exploded inside me. I felt his hot spunk splattering the inside of my rectum. I tightened my anus and held him in, feeling his cock pulse over and over. My clit was on fire and I knew I was close to orgasm. He finally slipped out of me, with a small trickle of cum running down to my pussy.

Lexa saw what was happening and congratulated him.

"Oh yes! Well done, cum in that bitches ass," she squawked.

"She's a fucking dirty bitch," said Shaved Head, as he walked over to the leather sofa, wiping his cock.

I picked up the butt plug and shoved inside my snatch, feeling it stretch me open until the larger section was inside me. My pussy closed around the neck and went back to rubbing my clit, trying to get off before they all did.

The remaining three guys passed me round over and over, abusing my ass with a stroke each and then passing me on, just as they had with my cunt. Penetrating me over and over. I was about to cum hard, when they suddenly stopped.

I was lifted off the turntable by all three of them, almost fighting over me. Pony Tail laid on the floor and I was picked up by the other two by my legs and impaled on his cock. It slipped into my ass with no resistance and they held me there in mid-air as he raised his hips, slamming into my ass.

"Yes guys, great idea," gasped Lexa, sounding excited, "so fucking hot."

Pony Tail supported me under my armpits and then gently leaned me back until I was lying with my back on his chest. The other two let go and fought for domination as to who was going to fuck my pussy. Abs won the contest, pulled the plug from my pussy, getting between my slippery legs and ramming his cock inside me. I felt so tight it was unbelievable. A cock in my ass and one in my pussy made me feel ultra-full and I went to town on my clit. Pony Tail clawed at my tits roughly as I was violated in both my fuck holes at once. Blue Eyes was left with my mouth to fill, so he grabbed me round the throat and stuffed it between my willing lips.

"That's it. Make the bitch air tight," sneered Lexa, "Abuse the little slut."

If Lexa wanted it to look like I was girl being raped, I think this was a close as it gets. Blue Eyes must have had the same thought as he started to erupt into my mouth. Shot after shot of thick creamy man juice coated my tongue. I opened my mouth as he withdrew and showed it to Lexa with the camera. I didn't' hold it there for long, I was desperate to swallow such a big load and wasted no time in gulping it down. I showed Lexa my empty mouth and she moved down to my other two holes to film the action.

The cum hitting my stomach must have triggered me. I rubbed as fast as I could on my oversized bud and started to clamp my pussy and ass as I finally climaxed. It was a huge orgasm, maybe the biggest I'd experienced. My pussy gushed and my ass pulsed in time with my orgasmic waves. I felt my pussy fill with warm spunk as Abs emptied his load into my pulsating snatch. I was screaming with pleasure and still cumming when he pulled out. His thick load plopped out of my cunt onto Pony Tails cock as he continued to assault my anus.

"Rape my dirty ass," I screamed, still cumming hard, "Fill my ass with your hot load."

He grunted a couple of times and finally let it go in my anal cavity. Hot sticky jizz plastered my rectal walls as my ass contracted over and over increasing the sensations for both of us. My pussy was squirting like a ejaculating cock in time with my contractions. His balls were finally drained and my climax subsided. I lay on top of him for a moment with his dick still inside me. My cunt was running like a tap, from Abs' cum and my own.

I pushed off Pony Tail and he slid out of me, still hard. I rolled off him and lay on the floor in a euphoric afterglow.

"Jesus Christ, she's a fucking freak," said Pony Tail, obviously impressed with my performance.

He walked off with Abs and Blue eyes, back to the chairs.

Lexa stuck the camera in my face.

"You fucking anal slut," she said, "Poor Becca taking a double penetration and a cock in the mouth, all in one sitting. What a fucking filthy bitch."

Her insulting me wasn't going to wipe the huge smile off my face, in fact it made me grin even more. I giggled, still breathing hard with my eyes closed.

I eventually opened my eyes to see her putting the camera on the floor and switching off the remaining cameras.

"OK guys," she said, addressing the men in the seating area, "We're all finished here, you can go."

The four men got up and left without speaking to me. I regained some self-control and got up and sat on the edge of the turntable. My ass and pussy felt sore and swollen from the brutal fucking I had just received.

Lexa finished up with the cameras and came across and sat next to me.

"How was it?" she asked, sounding concerned and back into 'nice Lexa' mode.

"Incredible, I should have tried anal years ago, I never knew it was such an intense feeling."

Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,618 Followers