Poor Becca Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not yet princess!" he laughed, feeling me trying to speed up the process.

"I need a volunteer," he said, looking at the crowd.

The young guy who I had made cum in my mouth stepped forward.

"Take these two vibes and keep them pressed here, on the crease of her thighs, either side of her mound. Do not move them."

He obeyed and kept the pressure on me. I was juicing up now and cum was leaking out of me mixed with ten loads of spunk. It was dripping slowly down my belly due to gravity, giving my skin a shiny sheen.

Victor picked up the last vibe and moved behind me. He switched it on and pressed it against the small of my back, next to the crack of my ass. The vibrations emanated up my spine and deep into my body. He moved it onto my puckered asshole and kept light pressure. The tingling in my belly was reaching its peak. He might have been a freak, but he knew how to read my body. He knew my climax was imminent, but he kept on teasing me.

"Keep those wands pressed on her mound," he said, to the premature ejaculator. "Don't move them, whatever happens and stay out of the camera shot."

He looked over his shoulder and saw Sam zoomed in on my dripping cunt. The guy moved to the side so as not to block the view.

Victor was in charge of my orgasm. I knew that and so did he. He pushed a little harder with the wand against my anus and I started to quiver. He took the pressure off completely.

"Pleeeaseeee," I begged.

He put it back on and moved it nearer to my overfilled gash. It was lightly buzzing against my perineum as he continued to tease me.

"Make sure those cameras are ready guys. This whores going to erupt any minute."

My whole mid-section felt like it was vibrating and I realised what the end scene was going to be. I opened my mouth wide and gasped in anticipation. It almost made me cream myself there and then at the thought of what was coming, but I held it back waiting for Victor to trigger me.

Victor used his spare hand and turned the power up on all three wands to maximum. This was going to be my explosive orgasm ever, I could feel it building within my very soul. The disgusting things that had happened to me in the last few hours flashed in front of me as I began to feel light headed. My un-conscious body being raped, being strung up and continually raped by ten strangers and now this.

"Make me cum," I begged, again. "Pleeaseeee just touch my clit."

Victor pushed hard with the wand into my premium and then came off the pressure almost removing it from my skin.

"Touch it. Put it in my clitty," I was almost in tears.

Hard and long then releasing to soft. The guy with the other vibrators did the same in time with him. All three wands in unison, one either side of my mound and one just below my pussy hole, forming a triangle. I felt strong vibrations and then virtually none, over and over.

"Make me fucking cum," I sobbed.

"Poor little princess whore," he mocked.

Victor finally gave in and moved the vibe very gently across my swollen cunt and finally onto my clit.

As soon as it touched my throbbing bean he pushed harder.

I came instantly, strong and hard. My pussy contracted with the first shock wave of intense pleasure and spunk and cunt cream erupted from my open gash. It shot up several inches into the air like a geyser and then headed south to my open mouth. The aim wasn't great, being upside down, but most of it hit its mark. There was a large 'splosh' as it filled my eager mouth and splashed all over my face. My pussy erupted again with just as much force as the first time, as I came over and over. More hot creamy liquid shot from my body and cascaded down to my face as I swallowed the first load. It was thick and salty and tasted delicious. The taste of it made me cum even harder and the room started to spin. I had never cum so hard in my life. The build-up and the filthy acts I'd done had had a primal effect on me and I started to black out. They kept the pressure on my pussy as I came over and over, squirting like a fountain and convulsing and writhing on the hammock like an escapologist trying to remove a strait jacket.

I heard a huge roar come form the crowd as I came like a volcano, in an endless orgasm that felt like nothing on earth. My pussy contractions and intense feeling of pleasure never seemed to subside. The room started to close in on me and my vision blurred. I finally passed out mid orgasm and saw nothing but blackness.

I don't now how long I'd been out, maybe a few seconds, maybe a few minutes. When I came round I was being cut down from the hammock and dropped onto the mattresses. The crowd had dispersed and people were leaving. I was covered in a thin layer of slimy liquid and wasn't sure if it was spunk or my own pussy juice.

I looked up at Victor and Sam as the checked to see if I was alright.

"She's coming round," said Sam.

"See I told you she was fine," replied Victor, "Did you enjoy your pussy eruption?" he asked me.

"Holy fuck! What happened." I asked, still feeling light headed.

"You passed out from your orgasm. It was too much for you."

"You're telling me. I thought my head was going to explode. I've cum hard before, but not like that."

"See we're not all that bad after all, once you get to know us," he laughed.

I suddenly felt like I was betraying Lexa. I had thoroughly enjoyed my night of rape and filthy sex, but now started to feel guilty that I shouldn't have been so willing and eager.

Sam started untying me as I lay on the mattress recovering. Victor went over to fetch the camera from the table.

"You were incredible Becca," Sam whispered to me. "Absolutely incredible. I've never seen anything like that before. You shot cum out of your pussy like a guy ejaculating. It was like you came in your own face. I'm still fucking hard now thinking about it."

I smiled coyly as Victor came back with the camera.

He held the back screen out so I could see it and back tracked to the moment I climaxed.

I watched in fascination as my cunt exploded and shot cum several inches into the air. The camera stayed focused on my pussy as the second squirt erupted and then a third. My own ejaculate was mixed with ten loads of freshly deposited jizz, most of which was now in my belly. The camera panned down and I watch my eyes roll back in my head, after swallowing and convulsing and I passed out.

"Pretty fucking impressive princess," said Victor. "Looks like I know how to make a girl cum after all."

"I've never climaxed like that," I replied. "I've been close to passing out, from pussy licking, but I've never actually passed out."

"You have now. Once you're untied you can get dressed and leave."

He threw a roll of tissues at me and walked off and starting packing the equipment away into a heavy duty transport case.

Sam finished untying me and I straightened my body out on the grubby mattress to regain some circulation. My legs, chest and arms showed rope marks from being tied for so long. I looked down at my pussy. It was slimy and sticky from the residue of my experience. I wiped it off with the tissues and shuddered as I rubbed over my clit. It was still ultra-sensitive. I cleaned myself up as best I could and dropped the used tissues onto the mattress. I could smell cum and still taste it in the back of my throat, it was as though I had bathed in it. I practically had.

"Where's my clothes," I asked, walking over to the table.

"Pauls gone to get them. They are still in the people carrier," said Victor, not looking up from his tasks.

"How do I get home?" I asked.

"Not my problem princess." He threw more things into the case, practically ignoring me.

"I wish you wouldn't keep calling me that. It just pisses me off."

"I know. That's why I do it."

"So you're' just leaving me here."

"Like I said, its not my problem. Get a taxi or something."

"I don't have any money."

"And you wonder why I call you princess," he laughed. "Call your girlfriend then. Maybe she'll still want you after what we've done to you. I'd probably take a shower first though, unless she likes a cummy pussy."

Paul arrived with my clothes and handed them to me. I slipped my dress on and my boots followed by my coat. I immediately felt more secure and confident.

"Bag?" I snapped.

Paul picked my bag up off the table and threw it at me. I missed the catch and it landed on the mattress in front of me.

"Useless bitch!" he said. "Typical woman. Only good for one thing."

I picked it up and fished my phone out. Paul and Victor stopped what they were doing and looked over at me, chuckling to themselves.

"What?" I hissed.

"Nothing," they replied, nudging each other.

I pressed the home button on my phone and looked at the display. My screen saver had been changed to a picture of me lying un-conscious with cum dribbling out of my pussy. Paula and Victors cocks were also in the shot, kneeling next to me. They must have taken it after they made their first film and dumped me in the broom cupboard..

"Sick fuckers! Fuck you!" I shouted , flipping them my middle finger and walking out of the double doors.

It was dark outside as I thumbed through my twenty seven missed calls and messages. They were all from Lexa.

"Where are you?"

"You missed the pickup. Driver can't find you"

"Are you making your own way here?"

"Where are you?"

"You're worrying me now."

"Why aren't you answering?"

The list went on and on. Then she'd tried calling me. She must have been worried sick.

I looked back at the abandoned warehouse. It was in the middle of nowhere, no-one would have heard me shouting. The people carrier was there, but no other vehicles.

I rang Lexa on the way to the main road, trying to find my bearings. She picked up after the second ring.

"Where the hell are you Becca. I've been worried sick."

"Kidnapped and fucked like you did to me when we first met. Can you come and pick me up?"

"What? Who by? Are you ok?"

"I'm fine, just come and get me. I'll explain when you get here."

"Where are you?"

"I have no idea. Can you track my phone? I'm on an industrial estate in the middle of nowhere."

"I'll find you. Stay put."

The phone went dead just as the people carrier sped past with three men aboard.

My anger towards them was at boiling point. I picked up a rock and threw it at the vehicle. It missed by a mile.

After thirty five minutes I saw headlights coming towards me. It was a Silver people carrier. I hoped it was Lexa, but I hung back in the shadows in case it wasn't. I'd learned my lesson about getting into unknown vehicles.

It pulled up level with me and the door burst open. It was Lexa, still dressed in her sexy black dress with a long black coat.

She threw her arms around me and held me tight. I burst into tears from relief and anger.

"It's ok Becca, get in the car." she reassured me, rubbing my back.

We got into the car and it sped off.

"What the hell happened? Tell me everything."

I gave her the summary about Victor and his gang, the rape of my sleeping body, the filming and my eventual consent and enjoyment and then the massive orgasm.

"I know this guy," she said. "He's a complete amateur at this sort of thing. A total asshole."

"How did he find me?"

"Tracked our text messages after seeing you online. He's a wannabe, but he's small time. No financial backing, so he hides out in places like this and moves around so we don't find him."

"What about the film he's got of me?" I asked, calming down and regaining my composure.

"I'll get our technical guy to hack them and take it down. Then we'll find this asshole and have a word with him. He's been pissing us off for some time."

"It wasn't all bad. I enjoyed the fucking and being tied up. It was his attitude towards me that annoyed me. He thinks women are just somewhere to empty his balls."

"Yeah that sounds like him alright. He needs teaching some manners. Are you sure you're ok?"

"Really Lexa I'm fine, just pissed off we didn't get our date."

"We'll do it some other time. We need to get you home and showered. You stink of sex," she smiled.

"After the amount of cum they pumped into me, so would you," I laughed.

"Its nice to see you smiling again. Don't feel guilty it wasn't your fault," she placed her hand on my thigh.

I looked her in the eye. Along lasting deep stare. She knew what I was thinking before I did.

"You know Becca, I hear revenge porn is quite popular at the moment. Revenge is always sweet against wankers like this guy," she winked at me.

"I already know exactly what I'd do to him if you find him," I smirked.

"We will find him. Just let me know what you need and I'll make it happen," she said, more seriously.

I sat back with a big smile on my face and closed my eyes. I was exhausted.

We eventually stopped at the top of my street. I thanked Lexa for coming to my rescue, kissed her good bye and walked back to my apartment. After my initial disgust towards Victor, I had had an amazing evening, but I needed some sleep. I stripped off without showering, I was too exhausted. I got into bed and snuggled under the covers.

If Lexa was true to her word, then my revenge was just around the corner.