Poor Hubby... It's Way Too Late Now

Story Info
A cuckold husband begs his smelly BBW wife to stop cheating.
3.7k words
2.97
6.2k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author note (Warning) :

This is a hard, humiliating cuckold story. If you self insert with the cuck and dislike cuckolding, I fear this is not for you. This story also includes fetishes such as farting, smell fetish, hairy armpits, female submission...

Anyway, let me know what you thought about it if you enjoyed it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leyla slipped her smelly foot into the tight and slowly pulled it up her leg as her husband watched anxiously. She did the same with the other leg, shook her ass teasingly toward him and made it clap a few times. She twerked, the sound of her BBW latina ass filling the room. She smiled as she heard a tortured moan behind her. Oscar always hated when she teased him with her fat ass. It excited him too much, and the chastity cage he always wore became too painful. She stood to step into the black high heels Sebastian had bought her. God, they were gorgeous. She couldn't wait to wear them for her man.

"Leyla, can we talk? Please?" Oscar asked, seated on the bed.

"How do I look?" Leyla answered, turning to her husband and posed. She put her hands behind her head, showing her unshowered and hairy armpits to her husband. Although Oscar loved her curvy body, he hated that she had stopped shaving her armpits... at her lover's demand. So, a few times a day, with a teasing smile on her lips, she liked to remind him. She always found new ways to show off her sweaty, hairy pits to her husband, just to remind him who really owned his wife. If he got too close, he could probably even smell them without her raising her arms, she giggled to herself.

"You look stunning." He spat, not making mention of the hair under her arms. He didn't hate it so much because it looked gross, but because it was a symbol. A symbol that said "I will do absolutely anything our bull tells me to do, no matter how degrading."

"You always look great and so fucking slutty when Sebastian is coming over," Oscar said, extremely annoyed.

Leyla tried to ignore her husband's bad mood, turned back to the full length mirror and grinned as she pulled her long black hair to one side and studied the look. She looked just like Sebastian wanted her to. She was wearing a cute tank top that showed off her chubby belly, tights without any underwear that showed off her huge ass, and high heels for her ass to look even bigger. All her body was shaved clean, except her armpits, just like the man of her life had asked her. And god, the smell emanating from her... it was her real, all natural, womanly smell. She hadn't showered for 3 days, just as Sebastian had asked. She was so ready for him. She couldn't wait anymore.

"Is it wrong of me to want to look good for my daddy?" Leyla asked. "Didn't you like it when I used to dress for you?"

My god, she calls him daddy even though he is five years younger than her... Oscar muttered to himself.

"Yes," he said louder. "I did. Of course I did."

Leyla pulled her hair in pigtails, seemingly trying to judge if Seb would like it.

"Didn't it make the sex a bit better when I got all dolled up for you? Didn't it make you become absolutely crazy for me when I'd dressed up sexy?" she asked. Not that the sex had ever been great between them, Leyla thought. With a dick that small, it wasn't really his fault though, she giggled to herself.

Oscar thought back to the early days of their marriage. It was more than twenty years ago but he could still remember some of the lingerie she'd worn. He had shooted in five seconds top each time.

"Yes, it did," he admitted reluctantly.

Leyla pulled her hair into pigtails and turned both ways to study the look as Oscar boiled with restrained anger. Did she know what he wanted to talk about and ignored him on purpose? Was he bothering her? Did she want him to leave?

"Then why are you annoyed I'm dressing like a stinky slut for Seb?" she asked absently, "That's what he wants, so that's what he gets."

"Leyla, I know you want to see your "daddy", but I need to talk to you first," Oscar said.

She finally decided to let her hair free. It was less risky, and she really didn't want to disappoint Seb. She frowned, grabbed her bathrobe and put it on before sitting next to him.

She saw the weird look he gave her as she hid her sexy, curvy body from the eyes of her own husband. "It would be too intimate for me to look like that without a safe distance between us. It's not for you, honey. My body is his. He owns my pussy, he owns my ass, he owns every little part of my body. You know that, don't you?" She explained calmly.

It hurt hearing his wife say that. Oscar clasped his sweating hands as he tried to verbalize his feelings. His cock cage really hurt, even more now that she was close enough for him to smell her natural, incredibly sexy smell.

"I want you to stop seeing Sebastian."

Oscar's heart beat so fast he thought he was hyperventilating. After a few seconds of watching the ground anxiously, he finally got the courage to look up.

The look on his wife's face was far from pleased.

"Why?" she asked, anger simmering in her voice.

"Because...because it makes me feel awful," he said. "Because I'm stressed every hour of the day lately. Because you call him daddy. Because you do anything he says, even if I'm against it. I didn't want you to stop shaving your pits, you still did it for him. I didn't want you to stop showering everyday, you still did it for him. I didn't want to be put in a cock cage, you still forced me to wear it because you said he wouldn't fuck you if I didn't agree. For god's sake, you watch him like he's the love of your life, and you never looked at me that way!"

Leyla sighed. Her husband was so unmanly. So weak. So different from her daddy.

"You asked for this," she said. "You asked me to try to fuck someone else. You said you thought about it all the time. You. Not me. Now, six months after I met daddy, you suddenly want to stop? Is that right?"

Stop fucking calling him daddy! Oscar yelled to himself. He nodded.

"And what about me then? Is this all about you? Did you consider whether I'd want to stop seeing him?" Leyla asked.

"I...well...." He babbled.

Leyla stood up and spun towards Oscar, "The answer is no."

Oscar looked at his wife in despair.

"You never cared about me. It was always about your pleasure, your fantasies, your fetish. Well, I put a stop to this. Now, I want it to be about me too!" Leyla said in a raised, strained voice.

"But..."

"You're selfish, Oscar. You're being selfish by asking me to stop being Sebastian's stinky slut because all of a sudden it bothers you that I'm having the best sex of my life with him," Leyla yelled. "It bothers you that I would do anything for his cock. If he asked me to beg him on all four, to bark like a dog or oink like a pig to have the right to suck his cock? I'd do it in a heartbeat, Oscar. If he asked me to lick his ass right in front of you and the kids, I'd do it without batting an eye. He's the best man I've ever known. He's my daddy, my lover, my man. I know that bothers you, but you need to accept it. I can't live without him."

Oscar couldn't stop the tears from falling. He had lost her. He has lost his wife for good now. She would choose Seb over their family if she had the choice.

Leyla sighed, "Okay, let's calm down honey. Come here." She took her husband's crying face in her hands and brought it to her cleavage. He immediately pressed and rubbed his crying, wet face in it, and she sighed in disgust at how horny and childish he was.

She reached out to run her long nails through Oscar's hair. Seb has once said he loved long nails. So the next day, Leyla had gotten herself a manicure.

"I want more, honey. I want to be his girl." Oscar only cried harder at her words. "We talk everyday on the phone, he makes me laugh and I basically worship him, honey. You never stopped being a cuckold, but I went a whole lot deeper into being a cheating slut. When I blow him, honey, I look straight in his eyes. Sometimes, I spend a lot of time just smelling him, enjoying his manly musk. Sometimes he makes me beg while sniffing his cock, just to have the right to have him in my mouth. It's just so hot..."

As much as her words hurt his heart, her touch and voice still felt deeply soothing.

"So you'll never stop seeing him?" Oscar asked, looking up at her like a crying child looking up at his mother.

"Never," Leyla said as she stepped back and looked straight in his crying eyes. "I will not stop seeing daddy. I'm going to continue being his slave, or more. In fact, he said that he had something to tell me tonight, and I think it's extremely important. If he asks me to be his girl as I hope, I'm going to say yes."

Oscar's heart pounded in his chest. He was absolutely losing his wife.

"But, Leyla, please," he whined.

"You don't get to control this, Oscar. You're responsible for daddy's presence in our life. There were no rules. You told me to do whatever felt good. It feels good to be Sebastian's smelly slut, so that's what I'm going to do."

"Honey, I don't want to lose you!" Oscar cried as he pressed his ugly crying face against her shoulder, "You smell like his cum and sex all the time now! I don't get to kiss you, let alone touch you! It's pure torture!"

Leyla's face softened. She leaned down and kissed his forehead softly.

"Oscar, honey, oh poor hubby... It's way too late now. I loved you. I loved you so much before I met daddy."

"And now?" He looked up, though his vision was blurry through his tears. "You have your daddy now, and you love spending time with him more than with your family. It almost seems like you're falling in love with him!" He yelled.

"I am," Leyla said with concern. "I'm so in love with him, honey. I love him so much more than I have ever loved you. I'm so sorry." She slowly kissed his crying cheeks.

Seeing he wasn't calming down, Leyla stepped back and untied her bathrobe, letting it fall open to reveal the slutty outfit she'd put on for her man.

"Sebastian makes me happier than you ever have, Oscar. At first, my body fell in love with him, and then my soul. I love him so much it hurts, honey. I finally learned to enjoy sex. He taught me so many things about my body."

"Was it really that bad with me?" Oscar asked between tears.

"It was terrible, baby. Your penis is so small and you cum so fast I can't even tell you've been inside me. Now imagine what I would feel if I had you after Seb stretched out my little pussy to accommodate him. I wouldn't feel a thing, and you neither. That's why I asked him if I could completely shut you out of my sex life and lock you down in chastity so he would be the only man I made love with, and he agreed." Leyla said with a smile.

Oscar couldn't believe what he was hearing, "you asked him to? I thought he was the one who had forced you!"

She slowly ran her fingers down his back. "It was a show of devotion, honey. Just like I stopped shaving and showering. You hate how stinky I get, right?" She pressed his face to her hairy, sweaty armpits as he choked on the smell. She giggled. "It stinks so much, right? But daddy loves me stinky, so that's what he gets." She then brought his face toward hers and as Oscar thought he was finally going to kiss his wife again, she instead blew her breath right in his nose. "Can you smell him on my breath?" She giggled again at the face he made. Then, she pushed him back on the bed, turned on all four and lowered her thighs down her thick legs.

God, dat fat fucking ass, Oscar though. He would give anything to have it again.

Leyla slowly rubbed her asshole with two fingers before bringing it to her nose. She sniffed her own ass on her fingers, moaning from the intense pleasure it brought her. God, it smelled so good. It stinked, and she loved it. Seb had made her such a nasty, cheating slut, she now loved sniffing her own asshole. She knew her daddy was about to come and fuck it so good she wouldn't be able to sit normally for a few days, and she shivered at the thought.

She spread her asshole wide open between two fingers.

"You also want this fat, stinky ass, don't you honey?" She smiled teasingly.

Oscar could only nod, hypnotized to see his wife's asshole from so close.

"Isn't it unfair that daddy gets to destroy this sweet, tight, stinky hole while you, my husband, can't even touch it?"

Oscar's cock throbbed in his cage and he moaned in pain as the tears continued, "It's so unfair!"

Leyla giggled, "It is. Isn't it cruel that you're locked in chastity and that your own wife won't even kiss you while she is her lover's little cumdumb? That she'd rather lick his ass than kiss you?"

He whined, "It's so cruel!"

She giggled again, "You're right it is. Come on." She made a "come here" motion with her finger, and Oscar slowly brought his crying face toward his wife's cheating smelly asshole. Finally, after so many years, he was about to taste it. He extended his tongue...

Only to be pushed back by Leyla.

"Tuh tuh. That's not for you, no touching." She rejected him.

He was so devastated by her teasing and denial that he froze.

She brought her spread asshole right in front of his nose and he couldn't move a muscle.

"My asshole is only for daddy. What you, my husband, get instead is ..."

"BBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPP!!!"

A huge, loud, stinky farts came out of her asshole and Leyla sighed with pleasure.

Oscar gagged at the smell and Leyla couldn't help but laugh at his reaction.

"Oscar... Aren't you happy? I thought you wanted my asshole?" she giggled.

"I did, but..." Oscar answered, still coughing.

"And you got something so incredibly good from it," she laughed as she sniffed his wet face between her hands. God it smelled just like her fart. "I love that you're a cuckold, Oscar. I do. I want to stay married to you, honey. I love humiliating you. And deep down, I know you love it too. I know you. You crying like a little bitch won't change anything, honey. You can divorce me, I'm not stopping you, but if you want me in your life, you'll have to accept that first I am Seb's cheating, smelly slut, then I am our kid's mother, and finally, eventually, I am your wife."

"God, it stinks!" She interupted, fanning the air at the strong smell of her stinky fart filled the room. She giggled at her husband's pained face and at the painful little erection he seemed to be sporting, trapped in the chastity cage.

Layle stepped back and showed her chubby body to her husband "Look," she demanded.

Oscar stared at her breathtaking, curvy, sexy body in her slutty outfit.

"You look so hot... can I..." he tried to touch her breasts.

Leyla swatted his hand, "no touching, it's not for you. I look incredible for daddy, not you. I dress up for him because he fucks me like you never could. I'm his slut. He gets all of me, not you.

She continued, "by the way, he booked me a trip to get my nipples and clit pierced for him. I'm so hyped for it, but I was also thinking about getting a slutty tattoo like "Ben's smelly cheating slut" above my pussy, what do you think about that?" She said teasingly.

Seeing only his devastated, tortured face, she sighed. "I guess I can make an exception for your denial tonight. I'm feeling generous tonight, so while Seb gets all of me, you get two fingers." Leyla showed him the two fingers she planned to use if he stopped crying.

"Two fingers?" Oscar asked, calming a bit, "What will you do with two fingers?"

She giggled, "You're so silly! I'm going to jerk you off one last time of course! I don't need more than two fingers, seeing how small you are!"

Oscar nodded immediately. He couldn't believe his luck. Finally, finally, he was going to be freed from the cage! Leyla reached out, unlocked him and wrapped two fingers around Oscar's cock. She massaged his small penis slowly, up and down, and he moaned.

"I can't believe how small you are, here I'm jerking you off with two fingers, while even with two hands I can't reach around daddy's cock!"

Oscar didn't even register her words, too absorbed in the pleasure he was finally getting after so, so long.

"I'm going to keep seeing my daddy and there will be no arguments about that. This is your life now, Oscar. You're a cuckold. You don't get to control me. Daddy controls me. He tells me to spread my ass wide open and spank myself before he fucks it? I do it. He tells me to wear a collar and leash, walk me like a bitch and and pee like a dog in the street? I do it. He tells me to spit in your face?" She spat hard on his forehead, surprising him and making him open his eyes. "I do it. He tells me to fart?" She closed her eyes, focusing on pushing out.

"BBRRRRPPP!"

"I do it." She said with a relieved smile.

"He tells me to be his stinky, cheating slut? I do it. He tells me to wear a buttplug all day without you knowing? I do it. Do you understand what I'm saying, honey?" she asked.

"I do," he whined as he tried to hump her slowing fingers.

"You'll be locked indefinitely, Oscar. I never want to see your small, pathetic penis after today, understood?" She blew her stinky cum breath right in his nose.

Oscar moaned in despair but kept moving his hips toward her fingers. It was so horrible, so emotionnaly painful, but it felt too good physically to stop after being denied for so long.

"You're my cuckold," she whispered in his ear. "I've had enough of you trying to make decisions for me. You'll listen to me from now on, and I'll listen to daddy. Do you understand?"

Oscar nodded and thrust his hips pathetically. She kissed him on his wet cheek.

"Good, because I've also decided that Sebastian will go raw in my pussy from now on. I want his cum deep inside me and I want to bear his child," she said sensually.

The news hit Oscar hard and he struggled to breath as he moved his hips.

"No, I don't need to consult you on that. It's my body, Oscar. I've decided that I'm going to let Sebastian breed the fuck out of me. He's going to cum deep in my womb, and I will be a mommy again thanks to him." Leyla informed him, just as she let go of his small penis.

Oscar moaned in pain, frustration and denial. He was becoming mad with her teasing.

She backed up against the wall. Then, she took off her heels, rubbed one foot against her husband's pathetic cock, and the other against his nose.

Oscar sniffed. He sniffed her stinky, sweaty tights and feet as if his life depended on it as he resumed his pathetic thrusts against his wife's other foot. God it stank, but the other foot felt so good and soft against his aching cock...

After a few seconds, Leyla felt Oscar's cock throb. She immediately released his cock and pulled back her foot just before he could unleash his load.

"No cumming for you tonight," she told him as a matter of fact. She wiped and rubbed the other foot of his face one last time, before rigorously locking his penis again in the small cage.

Oscar was too shocked to speak. She had denied him. Again. After months in the cage, she hadn't even allowed him to cum one last time.

He felt broken. He couldn't control his tears of frustration anymore.

"Now I'd like to finish getting ready for Seb, so please go make sure the rest of the house is clean for my man."

"Okay," Oscar answered, his eyes empty as the tears still fell. He loved her too much to divorce, and she loved Seb too much to stop seeing him.

She pulled him into a final warm hug. So close, pressed against her, he could smell her hairy, unwashed armpits, but he was too drained mentally to react. He only chose to close his eyes and enjoy the last bit of physical contact his wife was willing to give him.

"BBBBBRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPP!"

Again, she farted loudly, and Oscar didn't even notice this time.

12