Poor Patrick Pt. 01

Story Info
Patrick gets blackmailed by a mysterious man.
1k words
4.04
11.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patrick was your average American 18 year old, slightly underperforming at school, only a couple of close friends, part of a nuclear family and worked a part time job on weekends. The only thing that made Patrick stand out were the panties in hid bedside table.

Patrick had acquired these panties through pure chance, finding them in his school's lost property bin. Instead of leaving these female undergarments alone, some primal instinct kicked in and Patrick stuffed them to the bottom of his battered school bag. The panties red design with white trimmings gave the impression that they had belonged to a cheerleader, which sent Patrick wild with lust. Most days after school, Patrick would hold the soft, delicate fabric of the panties up to his nose and imagine one of the hot cheerleaders from school, before squirting his load and ashamedly stuffing the panties back in his draw.

One fateful day Patrick's family informed him they were leaving for the majority of the day. This gave a rather horny Patrick the perfect opportunity to masturbate in the families living room, a preferred spot of his. After another orgasm, Patrick returned the panties to their hiding spot and left for work at his retail job, unaware of the shadowy figure in the window, who had spectated his private show.

After an uneventful 6 hours at work, Patrick came home just after the rest of his family, dumping his bag in his room and joining them for dinner. Once back in his room, Patrick took his phone out of his bag to see a series of texts from an unsaved number, which was odd for the unsociable introvert.

Horror was Patrick's first reaction to seeing an image of himself mid-sniff of the stolen panties. After scrolling past a few more incriminating shots, Patrick was greeted by the message, "Hello panty-boy, it seems you've just gained yourself a new fan! Who would've thought that the shy boy at house number 33 was a pervert. If you wish for these photos to remain private then you will be sat at your computer naked, with the panties in your lap by 19:00." Patrick's fear was heightened by a look at his wall-mounted clock, revealing no the time to be 18:57, leaving him with minutes to obey.

A new world record may have been set as Patrick stripped off his boring green retail uniform in mere seconds and hastily grabbed the bunched up panties from his bedside table, before placing his exposed rear in his chair. Patrick had a very skinny physique, while despite his tall height of 6'2, his weight of 135lbs meant he was far from the manliest man on earth, quite the opposite in fact. Patrick had also been growing his hair out for a couple of years now, with his dark curly locks reaching just below his shoulders. Sharp green eyes were the distinctive feature amongst a face constructed from mainly androgynous features.

As soon as the clock struck 19:00, Patrick received another text from this unsaved number, "Time to see if you're as good at following instructions as you are sniffing panties, open up discord and add 'AlphaGod#5643' now!". Unwilling to disobey his tormentor, Patrick did as instructed and was instantly greeted by a call from AlphaGod. Seemingly with no choice, Patrick joined and AlphaGod began typing. The message that followed informed Patrick to turn his camera on. Hesitant to do so, Patrick felt a wave of butterflies fill his stomach as his mind began to race. Feeling impatient, AlphaGod sent an image in the chat of one of the pictures that had been captured of Patrick sniffing the panties with the caption "Hi, my name is Patrick Haugher and I'm a panty stealing pervert!". This reminder of the power AlphaGod had was enough to make Patrick obey and turn on his camera.

A grin grew on AlphaGod's face, poor Patrick had no idea that his next door neighbour had spotted him sniffing a pair of panties while taking out his rubbish. AlphaGod's real name was Steve and lived in house number 32. Steve informed Patrick that his instructions were as follow "Stand back from your desk so your whole naked body is visible, INCLUDING your face! Then you're to seductively slide your stolen panties up your legs, giving me a proper show". Patrick was mortified, he had no intention of wearing those panties, he wasn't gay! But the captioned photo of himself sat in the chat was all the motivation he needed to stand back.

Patrick stood frozen for a second, how was he meant to 'put on a proper show'. Trying to please his tormentor just enough to satisfy his perverted requests, Patrick imagined one of the trashy whores from the pornos he liked to watch and tried to mimic her actions. In his head this may have been a good idea but the result resembled more of Bambi on ice. Steve found this rather humours and decided to not push poor Patrick too far, allowing the boy to complete his little performance before typing in that chat. "Now with a big smile on your face, I want you to state that you're a pathetic sissy who dresses in girly panties for fun". A sissy? Patrick was mortified by the suggestion, sure he was a bit odd for sniffing panties to get himself off but he would never wear them for fun. Left with no real other choices, Patrick gritted his teeth and repeated his tormentor's phrase. "Again, more enthusiastically or else" was the reply given and after a moment of contemplation, Patrick put on the most enthusiastic grin he could muster and repeated the phrase, this time to Steve's standards.

Steve couldn't believe that Patrick had just given him the perfect material for blackmail, he had always hated the Haugher family next door in house number 33 so the opportunity to have their son in his clutches was fantastic. With the photos and video of Patrick downloaded to a USB, Steve told Patrick he could turn his computer off, little did poor Patrick know, this was just the start...