Pop!

Story Info
Pop star Trisha Tame is on the run in a distopian future.
6.9k words
4.44
3.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHORS NOTE:

This story has four separate endings, each one getting darker than the last, feel free to read only so far as you are comfortable with.

******

Chapter 1 - On The Run

12/6/2036 - BREAKING NEWS ALERT: Controversial federal three strikes law upheld by Supreme Court! With Congress passing the new constitutional amendments last year that allowed for personhood to be revoked for serious crimes, the new three-strike law requires any thrice convicted criminal to be classified as a serious offender.

4/15/2038 - BREAKING NEWS ALERT: Super pop star Trisha Tame convicted of DUI causing damage over $5,000, a misdemeanor criminal conviction.

8/21/2040 - BREAKING NEWS ALERT: Trisha Tame overtakes number one position in the charts for a record-breaking 25th time.

5/22/2041 - BREAKING NEWS ALERT: Pop superstar Trisha Tame pleads guilty to petty larceny after leaving jewellery store without paying for diamond bracelet, still claims it was an honest mistake.

7/16/2042 - BREAKING NEWS ALERT: Trisha Tame declared fugitive from justice after failing to appear in court on a second DUI charge. Judge enters default judgment against her triggering federal three-strike law. Multiple processing facilities have confirmed they have teams in the field for retrieval.

"Fuck!" Trisha said under her breath and tossed the phone on the passenger's seat as she drove in the dark towards the harbour. She knew she was in trouble after the prosecution had trotted out the old lady still in a wheelchair from her supposed injuries from the accident.

It wasn't like it was her fault, well, not really, she'd been paying attention and was sure she was fine to drive, but the other car had just come out of nowhere!

In any case, it was done now, and she needed to get to the harbour so she could get on Harold's yacht and get out of the country ASAP.

Both Canada and Mexico were safe havens now, allowing for those who were impacted by the three-strike law to gain entry unconditionally, but she still had to get across the border, and so she'd chosen Mexico as it was closer, just a few dozen miles away from where Harold's yacht was moored anyway.

She'd grabbed what cash she had on hand, and there was lots of money in her foreign accounts that the authorities couldn't confiscate, as most countries had broken financial ties with the US after the raft of constitutional amendments had basically changed it into a dictatorship.

Trisha checked her rear-view mirror and didn't see any headlights, which was good, she could see the lights of the harbour just in the distance so she hit the accelerator and listened to the whine of the electric motors increase.

She'd had to risk staying put during the day, the hours ticking by agonizingly slowly, until night had fallen and she could go, hopefully, unnoticed. She'd made the best use of the time she could, dying her normally blonde hair almost black, applying heavy makeup to change the apparent contours of her face, and dressing in baggy jeans and a t-shirt. She just hoped that it was enough of a change from her usual stylish appearance that no one would recognize her at the marina.

Finally the marina came into view and she pulled up to the gates, grabbed the phone on the seat beside her and opened up the access app, sending the gates moving to the side to let her in. It wasn't her phone, it was Harold's, he'd given it to her yesterday when she'd confided in him what she was planning. She knew her own phone would have been tracked as soon as she failed to show up in court.

It was Harold's car as well, he was an old family friend and had been a lifesaver many times over the years. She hoped she would be able to repay him one day.

As the gate closed behind her she drove down to the yacht and parked, shutting the car off and looking around nervously, before opening the door and getting out.

"Good evening Miss..." the captain said and then stopped himself from completing the sentence with her name, "...please, come aboard."

She hurried onto the yacht and passed by him, heading straight for the main bedroom as he pulled up the gangway. She entered the hallway that led to the bedroom and almost got turned around in time when she heard the footsteps behind her, almost. Instead she felt something jab into her ass and her knees almost instantly start to give out beneath her. She dropped to her knees, then after another few seconds, collapsed forward onto the floor, consciousness leaving her.

Chapter 2 - Awakening

7/17/2042 - BREAKING NEWS ALERT: Trisha Tame confirmed to be in custody, no details on the processing centre that captured her or what the next steps are.

Trisha moaned as the world slowly started to come into focus, she tried to rub her eyes only to find her arms secured to something that prevented her from moving them. She tugged on them experimentally, but they didn't budge. She tried moving her legs, finding them similarly secured.

She blinked as she opened her eyes and looked around the stark white room, she was seated in a chair of some kind, her wrists and ankles secured to the arms and legs of it.

That wasn't the most concerning thing though, no, that was the fact she was naked and there was a man sitting across from her.

She jerked and tried to free herself, but to no avail, as the man smiled at her, "Listen, I can pay you, I've got money..." she pleaded to the man.

"You mean the money we found in your luggage? That's hardly enough to be of interest... and we already have it anyway." he said with a shrug.

She narrowed her eyes and frowned, "No... I have more..." she said seriously.

"Oh, I know you do Trisha, but honestly, do you think it's enough to buy your way out of this?" he asked.

"Maybe..." she replied, "...just don't report my capture... let me go back to the yacht and I can send you more money than you can dream of."

He chuckled and pulled his phone from his pocket, unlocking it and showing her the latest headlines.

She slumped in the chair, "You bastard!" she spat at him.

He shook his head and just continued to smile.

He then swiped over to another app on his phone and cleared his throat, "Trisha Tame, I hereby inform you that as a duly appointed representative of the Ninth Circuit Federal Judiciary, you have been convicted of three criminal offences and the Federal Three Strike law applies. As such, your personhood has been revoked under the 32nd Amendment of the Constitution. This also serves as your notice that your property interests have been assigned to Reclamation Processing Incorporated, for processing according to the mandates of the 32nd amendment of the constitution."

He then locked his phone and put it back into his pocket, "And to be clear, I'm the sole owner and proprietor of RPI."

She let out a huff and shot daggers at him, "Of course you are, and what's your name anyway?"

"Roger." he replied plainly.

Then her face twisted into a question, "How did you find me anyway?" she asked.

"Mostly luck. I knew you'd be heading towards Mexico or Canada, and I remembered an old article I read, an interview you did, on a friends yacht, when you were first starting out. It seemed like something you might try and so I took a chance. Bribing the captain to let me on board was easy enough once I tracked down the yacht."

"Lucky bastard." she shot back at him.

"Yes, but don't fool yourself, one of the other processing centre's would have found you eventually. Mexico and Canada might be safe havens for regular folks, but a high profile target like you? No, someone would have done a hard extraction, and in the end the government would have endorsed it just to make an example of you."

She slumped even farther into her chair and sat silently, there was no point in arguing with him.

Chapter 3: Processing

"Well, I have good news and bad, which would you like first?" Roger asked as she sat across from her after letting her sulk for a few minutes.

"I somehow doubt any of it will be good news." she replied sarcastically.

Roger chuckled and nodded, "Well, good is a relative term at this point for you."

She rolled her eyes before responding, "Fine. What's the good news."

"Well, your case is technically still ongoing, the judge hasn't actually sentenced you yet, even though the Three Strike Law has already kicked in once he declared you guilty. As such, I have to wait to figure out what I can do with you until he declares what your sentence actually is."

She huffed in response, "If that's the 'good' news, I can't wait to hear the bad."

"Well, be that as it may, here it is anyway. While we're waiting, I can start your processing anyway, the basics apply no matter what, so we can get started right away."

He then stood up and walked beside her, rolling a tray of syringes out from behind her.

"What... what are those?" she asked, her eyes going wide as she struggled again against her restraints.

"The latest nanoenhancers, cutting-edge stuff really. These are short term ones, but they should last long enough for the initial processing phase." he replied and picked up one of the syringes from the tray. He pressed the plunger a little and flicked it to get any air out of it before lowering it down in front of her left nipple atop her modest bust.

"Let me show you..." he said and injected the solution directly into her nipple. As soon as it hit her tissue she felt an electric jolt run up her body and straight to her head, she let out a gasp as her nipple grew warmer and warmer, more and more erect with each passing moment, causing waves of pleasure throughout her body.

She was so distracted by the effect she didn't even notice him place the expended syringe back onto the tray and pick another one up, repeating the same process to her right nipple. The sensations repeated and it took her several minutes for them to pass and for her focus to return to Roger.

"Is that all?" she asked nervously.

Roger shook his head side to side and then reached out and brushed her left nipple. Her eyes instantly went wide and she moaned as a wave of pleasure coursed through her, it lasted far longer than it should have, and when it passed she let out a little whimper of regret, that she instantly pushed out of her mind.

"As you can see, the nano-enhancers are very... effective."

He then picked up another syringe from the tray and prepared it as well, before placing his hand on her forehead and holding her head against the back of the chair.

"Now, I'd suggest not struggling or making this more difficult than it has to be. You wouldn't want me to miss and make your nose an erogenous zone now would you?" he more stated than asked and then lowered the syringe to her upper lip and injected it three times into her lips, once at each side and again in the middle.

By the time she regained her senses, both her upper and lower lip had been injected. Roger then picked up the final syringe from the table and lowered it between her legs and she knew exactly where he was going. She closed her eyes and gritted her teeth as it pierced her clit and this time an orgasm crashed over her.

* * *

Trisha wasn't sure how long it had taken to recover from the mind-blowing orgasm caused by the nanoenhancer that Roger had injected into her clit, but it had to be more than just a few seconds.

Roger had set up several armatures in front of her, one positioned between her legs, another in front of her breasts, and a third in front of her mouth. They all looked like mic stands that she had used many times on stage, but the clamps at the end of the arms looked different from the ones that normally held her mics for her.

However her suspicions were confirmed when he came around in front of her pushing another cart, on it were four vibrators, three large orb-like ones, and a fourth slim cylindrical one.

He picked up one of the orb style ones first and attached it between her legs, her whole body quivering as he pushed it up against her nano-enhanced clit, almost sending her into another orgasm.

"Now you can try and squirm yourself away from that, but I wouldn't suggest it. That nano-enhancer has got your clit ramped up to 20 and the attempt would be... catastrophic." he said before moving on.

The vibrators he positioned against her nipples weren't quite as bad, but even so they made her want to scream out in frustration.

The final vibrator he placed in front of her face, though not up against her lips, but just away from them so that she would have to lean her head forward to touch it.

He then walked over to the other side of the chair and for the first time she noticed the IV drip running down to her arm. He turned on the spigot and then reached behind the chair and grabbed something hanging from it. A set of headphones lowered over her head and covered her ears, an eerie silence forming as the noise cancellation kicked in.

Roger stood in front of her, his lips were moving, but she heard nothing, "WHAT?" she yelled and was instantly regretful as her lips came together sending a wave of pleasure through her. Her body shivered and shook, causing a chain reaction as her nipples and clit rubbed against the vibrators, and another orgasm exploded in her.

This time when she came around two things were different, Roger was nowhere to be seen, and she felt warm and floaty from whatever drugs he had put in the IV bag.

A smile came to her lips, which sent more pleasure through her, but she managed to avoid squirming and causing another orgasm.

Just as she started to wonder what would happen next, the vibrators on her nipples came to life and she gasped and quivered, hardly even hearing the words that came over the headphones.

Sometime later, after many orgasms, the words worked their way into her head and she leaned forward and wrapped her lips around the vibrator in front of her just in time for it to come to life.

The words kept repeating, over and over; "obey", "slut", "property", "submission", "owned", "slave".

Chapter 4: Bonding

Trisha woke up in a bed, her body aching, her nipples hard, and her pussy wet.

Without thinking about it her fingers slipped between her legs and she started to masturbate. It felt good, really good, though not as good as the vibrator had, or a cock would.

She didn't question how she knew that, that a cock would feel better than her fingers, she just knew that it would. Like how she knew if there had been a cock in front of her face right then, she would have happily sucked on it.

These were things that were just true, because they were true. Like the fact that she was the world's most popular music star, or that she was a horny little slut, or that she was the property of RPI.

The was no point questioning these things, and so she didn't.

Instead she masturbated like the good little slut she was and hoped that a nice big fat cock would come along soon so she could suck and fuck it.

Fortunately she didn't have to wait long as she heard the door open and stopped masturbating as Roger walked into the room. She jumped out of bed and raced over to him, dropping down onto her knees, bowing her head and clasping her hands behind her back as she did.

"Hello Sir, how may I serve you?" she asked in a reverent tone.

He paused for only a moment, "Stand up for inspection."

She shot back up from her knees and stood at attention, pushing her modest tits out and standing up on her tippy toes. Even so, she was much shorter than he was, only coming up to his chin.

He walked around her, tugging on her hair, grabbing her ass, squeezing her calves, then coming around front and grabbing her tits, cupping her pussy, and even pulling her mouth open to inspect her teeth. She was cattle and he was ensuring she was of high quality.

Then he grabbed her by the hips and twirled her around, pushed her forward to the bed, and bent her over at the waist. Her hands propped her up and she spread her legs just in time to hear his pants hit the floor. She cried out in bliss as she felt him push up against her pussy and sang his praises with each stroke thereafter.

* * *

Trisha sat at Roger's feet as he worked away at his computer, she was softly singing one of her hits just loud enough so he could hear, but not so loud as to be distracting.

The last few days had been a mix of time spent masturbating, obeying his commands, sucking and fucking his cock, and quiet moments like this, where she was naked and on display for his entertainment.

"Yes, yes, that's fine. Good. I'm glad it has all worked out, thank you." Roger said as she listened to the one side of the conversation she could hear. He hung up his phone and set it on his desk before looking down at her with a smile.

"Good news Trisha, the judge is finally making his ruling, so we can finish up your processing soon!" he said

Her eyes beamed in delight, not because of what he said, but because he was clearly happy about the news and that meant she was happy too.

Ending 1: Singing A Happy Song

8/1/2042 - BREAKING NEWS ALERT: In a surprise news conference Trisha Tame announces new album and tour.

Trisha smiled as the flashing lights nearly blinded her, sitting to her right was Roger, to her left her manager Don.

"RPI is very excited to be partnering with Music Promotions Corp to bring the world more of exactly what they expect from a Trisha Tame album and performance. Trisha's talent and musical ability is world class and RPI is proud to continue that legacy with our new partners." Rogers said, as she continued to smile for the cameras.

She had been surprised when Don had walked into Roger's office a few days ago and had started discussing her future as she knelt beside Roger's desk.

The judge had handed down a relatively easy fine, just a few million dollars, which her estate had been easily able to cover. What remained was transferred to Roger's accounts and ownership in short order and he'd reached out to Don right afterwards.

"MPC is also excited to continue our partnership with Trisha, providing her with market-leading promotion, scheduling, marketing, and coordination services. We are sure that Reclamation Processing Incorporated will be a strong partner in Trisha's future endeavours." Don said when it was his turn.

Finally it was time for questions and the crowd of gathered reporters shouted over each other until one voice finally won out.

"Trisha, Trisha, Trisha! Can you comment on your experience at RPI?"

She smiled and nodded her head, "Yes, yes of course, it was wonderful. I learned so much about myself and what I really wanted. Processing has given me the ability to really focus on what's important, my music and my fans. I will never again be so reckless as to put either in jeopardy again."

It was kinda true, if prepared by Don along with a dozen other responses for any number of questions she might have been asked. If something came up that she didn't have a prepared answer for, well, Don or Roger would jump in and take the questions.

"Trisha, what can we expect on your new album, any changes to your... style?" another reporter asked.

"Of course not! My music is too important to my fans to change just because of a management shakeup." she replied and a few snickers came from the assembled reports at her euphemism of her non-personhood.

"Roger, with all the... options, on how to move forward with Trisha, why a new album and tour?"

Trisha knew that "options" was a euphemism, what he was really asking was why there was no mention of sex in the announcement.

"RPI reviewed several options for Trisha, but in the end, her talent and fame made the choice pretty easy. As the top-selling artist of all time, the return on investment to continue that trend was obvious. We already have the next five years of tour and albums mapped out and we're confident that she'll be bigger than ever."

12