Pop Princess

Story Info
A bratty pop star is dominated by a crew member.
5.2k words
4.42
27.8k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scarlet Prints was exploding onto the pop scene. Her first tour had sold out in every city. Her music was at the top of the streaming charts. Paparazzi were following her across the country for the perfect snapshot. The bubble gum singer was on a hot trajectory straight to the top. There was only one problem.

"I said no cold water. It's room temperature or nothing, you dumb cow," she snapped to the assistant given the less-than-enviable task of delivering beverages during tour rehearsals. Scarlet had quickly amassed a reputation as the most difficult to worth with woman in the industry. She was bratty, snide, and straight-up rude to almost every person she saw as beneath her, which was most people she worked with. Not a single friend was made on this tour, and not a single person planned to return for the next one. But she didn't care. She was rolling in cash and was quickly becoming one of the most popular singers in the country. Who cared what some crew members thought? She barely even noticed them.

"Have you talked to that sound guy? You ever seen him on a tour before?" Her dancers gossipped behind her in low voices while they did final blockings for the show. She rolled her eyes. Did they ever shut up?

"No, he's hot but like... dark? Sharon said he's into that BDSM shit. Has handcuffs in that duffel bag he carries around."

"I'd let him cuff me to the bed." The girls giggled and Scarlet snapped her fingers at them.

"Excuse me, babes? Is anyone paying you to talk? Go somewhere out of my eyeline to practice so you don't embarrass yourself tonight, alright?" The girls glared at her but obviously couldn't talk back. Not if they wanted to keep their jobs. So they stalked off while Scarlet sauntered backstage to start getting ready. She looked over at the sound man prepping her microphones. He put it on her every day but she barely gave him a second glance. The girls were right, he was dark. Dark hair, dark eyes, tall and broad-shouldered. Dressed in black, like the other crew members. He was intensely focused on his job, but she wanted to knock this boy down a peg if everyone was so interested in him. "What's your name?" She asked him, hands on her hips. He glanced around, seeing if she was referring to anyone else. The entire crew was buzzing around, getting ready for the Orlando performance. She snapped in his face. "Are you deaf? What's the name?"

"Wouldn't be too good for your microphone guy to be deaf," he said, chuckling in a low voice. Scarlet's brow furrowed.

"Are you incapable of answering my question?"

"Sorry, most people I work with know the names of the people they hire. It's a good business practice." He spoke slowly, clearly, and casually. Like he was explaining something simple to a child.

"I don't need to know the names of people at the bottom of the totem pole. That's not the star's job."

"I didn't know shaking your tail onstage two hours late for every show was a job." Her jaw dropped. People didn't speak to her this way!

"You- you don't have a job! You're fired!"

"I don't work for you. I'm Christopher, and I work for the tour company, not the shrill star. That's the only reason half of the people on this shit show haven't quit." She stomped her foot and stormed off to her dressing room, shouting over her shoulder that if he wasn't gone by the start of the tour, she would have him arrested. The man just smirked and watched her go. She couldn't shake the feeling he had given her, how he looked and spoke to her. She thought about it the entire time she got dressed and did her performance makeup. Did he really have handcuffs in his bag? Would she like him to use them on her? She shook that thought out of her head and she worked on her hair. What a stupid thing to even consider.

She was almost ready when the door opened and Christopher slipped inside, shutting it behind him. She whirled around furiously. "Excuse me? What the hell do you think you're doing? Get out!"

"I don't think I will," he said simply, taking a step towards her. She stood from her makeup chair and folded her arms.

"That wasn't a request. Get the hell out or I will have you arrested."

"No. You are not going to be making decisions anymore. You lost that privilege the day you decided it was ok for you to talk to people the way you do. To treat people you see as lesser than you. I believe you are the truly lesser one. But don't worry. I'm here to help." Scarlet felt an icy feeling enter her stomach. What was this freak talking about?

"The girls said you were some whips and chains freak," she spit at him, trying not to show her fear. "Why don't you get your leather panties and your fuzzy handcuffs and run along home? No one wants you here."

"I do enjoy whips and chains," he replied, taking a step towards her. She shrunk away instinctively. "But I don't think I'll need the fuzzy handcuffs to teach you your lesson. Not yet, anyway."

"What-" He grabbed her upper arm and dragged her back to the makeup chair. He sat in and forced her over his lap. She squealed in shock and indignation. "Let me go! Security saw you come in here and they will come kick your ass!"

"You see, this is what happens when no one likes you," Christopher explained. "No one is going to help you." He sharply tugged down her shorts and her underwear, earning another scream of anger and indignity.

"Stop it! Stop it! Stop-" SMACK! Christopher brought his hand down hard across her backside and Scarlet shrieked. "You can't-" SMACK! He smacked her ass hard again, using his legs to hold hers tightly in place.

"You're going to take your punishment, and I am not going to stop until you apologize for your behavior."

"Fuck you!" SMACK! "Fuck-" SMACK! "Stop-" SMACK! Soon she wasn't able to get a word in because of the never-ending slaps across her bottom. His hand was huge and left a wide mark each time, and he carefully worked to cover her entire rear in stinging pain. She tried to fight but he was twice her size and held her easily in place like she wasn't. So she could only hang there while he continued to lay down painful hits. "Please stop," she eventually whined as they started to burn horribly, tears pricking her eyes.

"Say you're sorry," he replied, not stopping in his swats.

"I'm sorry!"

"For what?"

"I don't know!" She cried, tears spilling now. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! Three hits in tight succession on her upper thigh came down, earning a scream from the girl.

"You've been a terrible brat to your entire crew for weeks," he said calmly. "You've been impossible to work with."

"No, I haven't!" SMACK! "Alright! I'm sorry for being a brat!" He could hear the thickness in her voice, the release she was so close to. He knew the sound well.

"Are you going to be a good girl?" There was a slight hesitation, so he hit her twice as hard. She began sobbing, hanging limply over his lap.

"Yes, I'll be a good girl." While she cried he removed his leg from on top of hers and reached down to fully slide the shorts and underwear from off of her legs.

Next, he lifted her with ease and adjusted her legs so she was straddling him, practically her face towards his chest. He placed his hands on her ass cheeks to adjust her, feeling the warmth coming off of them. "Stop," she hissed in pain through her tears and then yelped when he smacked them, lighter than before. A warning.

"Shhhh," he said. "Be a good girl." He rubbed her back as the girl cried, noticing with approval that she didn't try to get off of him. "That's it, let it out. I've met so many girls like you. Girls who need just a few things to get back on the right track. A little discipline..." He squeezed her backside, but this time Scarlet only gasped in pain instead of protesting. "And a little special attention." Holding her carefully in place, he slipped a hand between her legs and started to poke a prod at her bare opening. Scarlet gasped and tried to move but he smacked her again. "I said, be a good girl."

Terrified to move she sat still and he stroked her pussy and despite her better judgment and the pain she was in, became damp. He smirked as he felt her becoming more and more wet. "That's it," he purred. "It's ok to like it. I make my girls very happy. I'm here to help you, remember?" Scarlet moaned and rocked her hips against his hand, lost in the fog of pain and pleasure. He quickly found her clit and began to playfully pinch and twist, earning all sorts of adorable facial expressions and little noises. "Hold on to me," he ordered and she grabbed his shoulders, digging her fingers into his black shirt. With a twist and a pull, he forced the pop star over the edge and felt her clench around his fingers. He let her finish moaning and calling out before removing the wet hand and rubbing his thumb along her bottom lip. Her lipstick smeared slightly under his touch. "That's a good girl."

She was slightly dazed as he carefully removed her so she stood on her own two feet, stumbling slightly. "Pull yourself together, sweetheart," Christopher chuckled at the sight of her. Mussed hair and makeup, bottomless and dripping, red-eyed and confused like she just woke up. "You have a show in five minutes." Scarlet blinked several times like she was shaking off the last effects of his skillful fingers and painful palms.

"You..." she said, the fire in her eyes slowly returning. "Security!" She called and began hurrying for the door, but Christopher grabbed her arm in a tight grip and pulled her back.

"Oh no," he said, still smiling as she tried to keep running while he easily held her. "You don't want to run out in front of everyone with your wet kitten and red bottom, do you?"

"Let me go!" She said, still on wobbly legs. "You're going to fucking prison for this! I-" She was cut off by Christopher dragging her towards the vanity, lifting her by the underarms to sit on the counter, making her yelp as her sore ass was forced to make contact with the surface. He pushed her back against the mirror and leaned in close.

"I'm not going to prison, because you aren't going to tell a soul about what we do together," he said, seriously. Even boosted up, he had to lean down so they were eye to eye.

"Why would I do that?" Scarlet asked, trying to be defiant but obviously terrified.

"Because I know quite a lot about you, baby. Quite a few things you wouldn't want public. You didn't think your sound guy would pick up a few recordings on how annoying you find your precious fans?" Scarlet paled slightly but tried not to let it show.

"So what? They'll get over it."

"Do you think Pepsi will get over pictures of their lead sponsor doing coke?"

"I haven't done that in years," Scarlet protested. She had taken at least two "European vacations" (i.e. an extended rehab trip) and now was so scared straight she didn't even drink.

"No one will believe you. Or care. But my favorite piece is the one your business manager sent over. All he asked for was some pictures when I was done, isn't that sweet of him? Documents show that you were taking quite a bit off the top while you shortchanged everyone else. I think the Feds would love to get their eyes on that. Maybe we could be roommates in prison." Tears sprung into Scarlet's eyes again.

"I didn't mean to, my family kept asking for money and-"

"Shhhh," he shushed her softly, rubbing her tears away with the pad of his thumb. "I don't care. They won't care. You will be in so much trouble. So tell me, are you going to go running for your security team if I open that door?"

"Why are you doing this to me?" She asked, her voice shaking.

"I have a particular... talent," Christopher said, running a hand up her bare thigh. She tried to swipe it away, but he caught both of her wrists in his free hand and held them high above her head. "I know exactly how to handle out-of-control girls. I know that some girls need a tight leash and a firm hand. They can not handle the responsibilities of a free life. Most of the time those girls come to me themselves. But sometimes when I see someone who needs some leadership in their lives, I can't just let it go."

"So you want to try and control me?" She asked, flexing her wrists under his painful grip.

"Oh no, princess," he said, slipping his hand between her thighs and shoving a finger into her still-wet slit. Scarlet gasped and arched her back as he curled it inside of her. "I am going to control you. I am going to decide every aspect of your life. If I tell you to jump, you'll ask how high. You won't leave a room without my permission. You won't open your fucking mouth unless I tell you to. Do you know why?" She panted slightly, afraid to answer, and he twisted his finger. "Tell me why, Princess."

"Because you'll ruin my life," she said breathlessly.

"Good girl. But someday you're going to love it so much I'll delete all that shit and you'll still be begging for that leash and collar."

"I doubt it," she muttered, glaring at him. He removed his finger from her pussy and grabbed her face hard.

"Still back talking?" He asked with mocking shock. "Even after all of this? Even after I punished you for your rotten behavior?" He squeezed so her cheeks were squished and it sounded ridiculous as she tried to please her way out of it.

"I'm sorry!" She whined. "Not again."

"No, not again. We have to get your mic on for your big show. Wouldn't want you to be late, would we?" He used his grip to make the girl shake her head. "No, we wouldn't. So we'll have to do something a little faster." He dropped his grip on her but didn't let her get off. "Feet on the counter."

"What?" She asked, slightly dazed.

"Bend your legs. Feet on the counter." She awkwardly complied, knees tucked up and feet flat. She quickly realized his goal. He got quite the full view of... well everything. He smirked at her dripping slit but ignored it. "This is a toy I give to my new girls, good and bad. I was going to wait until you were finished singing, but I think you need it now as a reminder of who I am and what you are." He pulled something small and black from his back pocket. She couldn't tell what it was until it was shoved in front of her face. "Lick it."

"No," she whined, tears pricking her eyes again. "It won't fit."

"It's the smallest kind they sell. I got it just for little brats who have never tried anything back there. Now lick or it's going in dry." She still whimpered and whined so he simply shoved it into her mouth quickly, making her sputter and choke for a moment, before pulling it out and quickly shoving it inside of her tight hole. She gave a high-pitched squeal.

"It's too big!"

"No. I tell you what's too big."

He pulled her off of the vanity so she was once again on her own two feet and grabbed her discarded shorts. "Put them back on."

"I need my under-"

"No." Sniffling, she put the shorts on, feeling them tightly hug her sore bottom and keep the tiny plug in place. He held out his hand for her to grab. "Let's get you ready for your show." Scarlet turned to look in the mirror. Her pink lipstick was smeared under her bottom lip. She tried to grab a tissue to fix you and he snapped his fingers. "No. You're going out like that."

"But I can't-"

"Hold my hand and come out or you'll be going bottomless on that stage," Scarlet whined again but grabbed his hand and walked out of the room with him to the bustling backstage. People gave them smirks and side eyes, but no one spoke up. He led her to the sound area to give her the earpiece and microphone. The fans screamed and shouted in the audience and almost made it impossible to hear anything else.

"How are you feeling, Princess?" He asked her, leaning down low as he fiddled with her wires. Scarlet sniffed and looked around. The dancers and band were getting into their places, ignoring her.

"Full," she whispered. Christopher put a hand to his ear.

"What was that?"

"Full!" She said louder, looking around again to make sure no one heard.

"Don't worry. No one is paying attention because no one here likes you. If they did, they would be asking about a red ass that's half hanging out of your costume." Scarlet flushed in embarrassment and went to adjust them. He grabbed her wrist and tugged it away. "Did I tell you to touch your shorts?" Scarlet shook her head sheepishly. "Good girl. Wouldn't want to have to punish you again right before you went onstage." Scarlet gulped.

"Please," she said as loud as she dared. "Just don't-" Christopher grabbed her chin lightly, a warning.

"You give your fans a good show tonight," he said sweetly. "No more running late or half-assing the dancing because you're tired. They gave you all that money you love to waste because they want a performance. Don't disappoint them. Do you understand?" She gave as best a nod as she could with his holding her face. "What do you think will happen if you don't?"

"You'll punish me?" She whispered like it was a question.

"Tell me again, Princess. How do you feel right now with my toy inside of you?"

"Full," she answered, wishing she could yank it out. He leaned down right next to her ear.

"Think about how fucking full you'll be if you fail out there. Got it?" She whimpered and he gave her a swift slap on the ass like she was a horse being sent off to the race. "Go on." Stumbling slightly, she hurried out onto the stage, the crowd cheering at a deafening volume when they saw her.

"Hey guys!" She shouted over the din. Her voice was a little wobbly, but only one man would have known why. "You ready for some fun?" Another roar of the crowd replied to her and she jumped into her first number.

Christopher had to admit, the girl was talented. He had watched almost a dozen of her shows now, and this one was by far her best. She was moving so intensely that he was almost worried the plug would slip out. She caught a glimpse of him in the wings, chest puffed up with pride. He had taken the reigns of this wild girl and already she was showing such improvement. Like always, he had picked the right girl and gave her exactly what she needed to succeed.

After two hours of music, Scarlet wished the crowd good night and skipped offstage, right into Christopher's arms. She grimaced and tried to get around him, but he held her tightly. "Alright, pet. Let's get your microphone off," he said with a syrupy sweet voice. He yanked her over to the sound table and began to take the equipment from her body. She was panting and sweating, he noticed happily. She had worked hard.

"Did I..." she asked before trailing off like she wasn't sure if she could ask.

"Spit it out, princess."

"Did I do... good?" He grinned, wrapping up the chords.

"Oh, princess, you did very good. You were my very good girl. Didn't it feel good, giving a good performance?" In the dark with everyone bustling around to break down the show, he reached around and squeezed her ass. She squeaked like a chew toy but didn't pull away.

"Can I... take it out-"

"No." He said shortly. She winced and then took a few steps away towards her dressing room. He caught her arm and yanked her back. "Are you walking away from me without permission?"

"Jesus, I'm just getting my stuff," she snapped back, her old attitude creeping back in. Maybe the heat from her backside was starting to fade, or she was getting used to the plug. Rome wasn't built in a day, after all. And he liked how her face fell after she realized what she had said. "I'm sorry, I didn't-"

"No, you're right. I already got your bags sent to the tour bus. Wasn't that nice of me?" She didn't answer, annoyance at having to play this game clear on her face. He gripped her chin painfully tight. "I asked you a question."

"Yes, it was very nice," she grumbled. He smiled in return. Clearly, she still didn't understand. "Is there something I can change into before we leave?"

12