Pop The Hood

Story Info
A bottomless house cleaner enjoys being watched as they work.
1.2k words
3.9
10.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The email pops into my inbox at 8:00am on the dot just as the wheels of the private jet are touching down. The 18th of each month I am escorted to a very private Victorian mansion with its own private airstrip. I scan the email a few times.

"The side door to the garage is unlocked."

By the attached photo I see his left wrist restrained by a handcuff to the steering wheel of an old red sports car, but I can't tell from the angle what model car it is. this is our agreement and once i see it I know I'll be cleaning the garage today.

I open the door slowly, feeling the bulge grow in his pants. The latch clicks open. Classic rock is playing quietly from the car stereo which is an old pristine Corvette. I walk in front of the car and bend forward letting my ass rest on the warm hood. I ask him to rev the engine and the noise catches me off guard. I strut slowly to the door and let myself inside his home without asking. I find a boot on the floor and use it to prop the door open. I walk to the end of the room which fades a living room into his kitchen.

I know he can still see me through the open door and I really hope he is taking some photos. I hold a pose for him up on my tip toes twirling my duster against the corner of the room. I leave his sight for 3 seconds and return with my perfect ass out and a tight grey long sleeve shirt on top. I want it to cover the top half of my ass cheeks but when I get on my tippy toes the soft fabric slides up slowly revealing the full pasty white supple cheeks as they can no longer be contained. I hold the pose again so he can get a perfect photograph with his free hand.

I purposefully disappear and get on all fours near the garage door and I slide across the linoleum tile floor backwards. At first he can only see my toes then ankles. slowly i bend like an inch worm revealing the backs of my knees in their dark black socks. I'm straddling the cob web duster as I glide across the floor face down. I love being watched while I slowly bounce right in the doorway ass facing the corvette face on the cold floor palms out flat in front of me.

I pull myself up and start bouncing in the frame of the door. I reach up as high as my long thin arms will reach and keep bouncing on the duster. I enter the garage backwards and back into the hood again this time the rough bristles are wedged tight between my ass and the flashy red paint job.

He revs the car again without me asking and my knees start shaking. I fall to my face and crawl around to the open drivers side door. I hear him grunting and breathing hard as he typically does when he is close to his first load. I reach up and grip tight as he erupts a massive load of hot cum all over the leather steering wheel. I wipe the load off with a wash cloth and grip his limp cock tight squeezing the rest out.

I like the song so I turn up the music and start dusting the corners. I organize some tools and wipe down all the handles.

Eventually i climb up on the wide work bench table which spans almost the full wall. I twirl the duster and walk down the length of the table like a runway twirling the webs onto the firm bristles. I get excited and start to squeeze my thick thighs around the cold handle. I lean forward and twirl the handle so he can see the bristles spin as I pull it tight into my cheeks. I'm just out of reach I tell him to spank me. I inch closer and feel his fingertips brush my soft skin. Hands forward ass up I inch closer again this time I can feel it. He only spanks when I ask and by now I'm asking for a hard smack. Despite his quietness i know how bad he wants to.

"Turn me pink," I whisper at first, his strong free arm comes clapping down echoing through the garage. After a few good smacks I hop up and rest the duster on his knee. I back in and sit in top of the duster so I'm bouncing on his knee pressing it hard and firm into his knee bouncing on it. I reach behind and grab hold of his short thick cock as I bounce as fast and hard as I can. My satin gloves slide gently up and down then I keep my hand still but as tight as i can grip so he can thrust away.

He is gasping for breath as he sprays cum uncontrollably all over his lap and most of it collides with my lower back and slides down my cheeks onto the bristles which continue to push into his knee each time I bounce up and down.

I grab his phone to take a selfie and I see he has FaceTime open with a group video chat. A few are dark but I can tell 8 men are beating off as they watch me bounce. I fall to my knees and start shaking into a blissful hands free orgasm..all this time I thought it was photos only he took but to show me off to 8 rich and powerful friends all down on their knees secretly watching my every weird move.

I toss the key on his lap and walk back to the plane before he can recover his breath and get out. The heaviest blanket of web is visibly notice and I shrug as if to say I'll have to get that next time. I grab my pants from just inside the house and keep them off until we land. I enjoy the vast garden and open space where no one is around to be offended as I strut back to the runaway.

The flight takes about 45 minutes which I spend looking at all the photos he took and sends me almost instantly. I beg to see a screen shot of all 8 cocks of, which as he records many of my sessions from a few angles he obliges. I am alone on the plane so I touch myself to the photos and I lift my shirt for his hidden camera which I pretend not to know about. My agreed upon salary is 800/month for one full day of cleaning, which includes the plane ride.

I have my final orgasm of the evening as I read his final email. "My friends really enjoyed what they saw tonight." It comes at 8:00pm sharp just as we land. I get eight separate emails flood my inbox with 100.00 PayPal donations. No names or comments on any of them but I have my suspicions. As the jet slows down I pull my pants back up and thank the pilot who always gets a nice show. My favorite work day of the month approaches so ill start resting up for the 28th and the third day of the month I "go to work."