Popcorn Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lapped up her pussy cum, bathing in the sweet afterglow fluids of her orgasm.

She released my head and moaned, "Oh God."

"Such a delicious pussy," I exhaled, lapping up her creamy cum.

"You're amazing," she added, still breathing heavily.

"As are you," I smiled.

"Shoot, we missed most of the movie," she said.

"Maybe I can watch it tomorrow," I said, as I got off my knees.

"Maybe I'll join you with some more buttery popcorn," she suggested, standing up.

"I do like popcorn, and recently much better," I said.

"I'd better go check on Amanda, I don't usually let her close."

"Sure, sure," I said, my hard cock pointing up at her.

"Although," she said, as she put her hand back into tonight's popcorn bucket, "I could use another late night snack."

"My joint is open all night," I joked, as she dropped to her knees and began to jerk me off... her buttery hands making their magic again.

"So am I," she replied, as she took my cock in her mouth again, and using both her hands and mouth... did her magic.

Since I'd come fifteen minutes ago I lasted a little longer, but not a lot longer, before I grunted and deposited a second load into her velvet mouth.

Once she'd swallowed it all, she backed off, got up and said, "God, I love a young guy's quick reloading."

"I usually last longer," I said, before adding, "but you just have a magical mouth."

"You need to know that big girls do everything better," she said.

"So I'm learning," I said as she walked out.

The credits started running a couple minutes later, as I tried to get all the popcorn out of my underwear and pants as I accepted the obvious... that this was easily the best encounter I'd ever experienced.

Epilogue...

Monday...

It was almost a summer version of Groundhog Day... but the best version.

She once again invited me to watch the movie.

She once again showed up partway through it.

This time she poured the popcorn into her massive cleavage.

She asked, "Hungry?"

"Starving," I agreed, as I buried my face between her big tits and began eating the popcorn, along with doing some motorboating.

That evening ended with my fucking her buttery tits and coming all over them, and then dining on her pussy to serve her not one, but two orgasms.

Tuesday

She swallowed my first load before the shift even started.

After closing, I fucked her to multiple orgasms... for both of us... my first load deep inside her pussy, and a second load all over her face (something no pretty young girl would ever let me do).

Wednesday

She made it a daily set-up routine to include swallowing my load.

After closing I fucked my first ass.

As I pulled out, cum leaking out of her gaping hole, she asked, "So have you learned the most valuable lesson from our encounters?"

"You're insatiable," I smiled, as she turned around and took my cock in her mouth right after it was inside her ass.

She bobbed for a few seconds and then backed off and said, "Well yes, that too. But my main point is that all young studs should go after us BBW's because we're happy to do all the nasty things the skinny young girls won't."

"Is that true for all of you BBW's?" I asked.

"Without fail," she said, as she said, bending over the counter, "Now slam that big dick back into my asshole."

I replied playfully as I slid my cock into her big back door, "Like I said, you're insatiable."

THE END

12