Porky Pig Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have a beautiful ass Porky, a real woman's ass, not like those skinny girls in school," he said, "I have been watching you for a long time, and now you are finally mine."

"Really?" said Abby in shock, "you don't mind that I am fat?"

"I like you just the way you are," said Phil as he smiled at her. He enjoyed the astonished wide-eyed look on her face and the bright smile. Abby rushed to him and hugged him as tightly as her large breasts and plump tummy would allow. He could feel her wild heart against his chest, and he hugged her back just as strongly. Neither of them said anything, and Phil waited before kissing her tenderly on her forehead. "Okay, my sweet Porky, let's go get something to eat."

When Abby went to get dressed he told she looked beautiful as she was. Abby was having a hard time getting used to being naked and felt very self-conscious especially as Phil was in such good shape. His cock was soft now and hung down over his shaved balls, and once more Abby worried about her hairy pussy and how she was going to get it cut.

Phil followed Abby down the stairs from his bedroom and watched her fat ass wiggle, enjoying the sight. When she turned at the bottom, he could see her face red with embarrassment. Phil could feel his cock getting hard again just from looking at her naked body. "See," he said as he held his cock out to her, "this is what your body does to me!"

Abby had never thought of herself as a sex object, but it turned her on to think Phil did. "Well, maybe you need a quick suck for your troubles?" She never waited for him to respond as she leaned over and took him in her mouth. She wanted to be able to take all of him without gagging, and he did say it was going to take practice.

Looking down at Abby bobbing on his cock was making him even harder, it was going to be fun training Abby to be his sex toy. She was trying hard to take all of him on her own, and when she was almost there, he quickly pulled her head towards him. Abby panicked at first then he felt her relax, "good girl Porky, your learning fast." He held her there for a few moments more then released her head; he was surprized and pleased that she didn't resist.

Right now Abby wanted to show Phil that she was willing to do anything for him. If he could like her fat body the way it was, then she would take his cock down her throat as he wanted. In her mind she pictured it sliding down with no gagging, and now she was doing that. She knew his cock wasn't fully hard, and it would be a challenge when it was, but she would keep trying until it was easy for her.

"My god Porky, you've turned into a sex machine!" laughed Phil, "I hope I can keep up with you!"

Abby couldn't keep his cock in her mouth as she started laughing too, "I know!" she said, "I love your cock!"

The two of them chopped up some items for an omelet and Abby was getting used to being naked in front of Phil as well as the world through his glass windows. She was glad no one could see them, but it still made her a little shy to be doing this. Phil watched her tits as they swayed about and he had a hard time leaving them alone. Every time he would cop a feel she would squeal with delight and slap his hands. It was a slow sexy meal preparation, but in the end, the omelet turned out perfect. Abby tasted wine for the first time, and the one glass was making her a little giggly. They talked about nothing extraordinary, but the conversation was very relaxed and natural between them. Abby cleaned the plates when the light meal was finished and put them in the dishwasher. She knew Phil was watching her and she purposely bent over giving him a good look at her ass and pussy. She was laughing at herself for being the slut she had accused Jessica of being. Abby wanted to be Phil's slut and do all kinds of nasty things with him.

"Hmm, I think I know what I want for dessert," Phil said as he laughed at Abby's obvious attempt at teasing him. "Come over here pretty woman and sit your naked body on my lap."

The flattery although unnecessary was winning Abby over. She gushed at his compliments and did feel pretty. She sat on Phil's lap, and his hand went for her pussy, so she spread her legs to give him more room for his fingers.

"You're wet Porky, does this excite you?"

"You excite me," she said then leaned in to kiss him. Abby could hear the sound of his fingers in her sloppy pussy; the last half hour her mind had been filled with fantasies of her and Phil making love. "Are you going to fuck me now?"

Phil had no problem fingering her wet pussy with two of his fingers. "Lift your tits up Porky, suck on your nipples," he said to her, "don't forget to snort for me."

Abby had never thought of sucking on her own nipples before, she had enjoyed sucking on Jessica's, but this time she could feel the pleasure directly. She saw Phil observing her, and she snorted and moaned for him as she sucked and bit down on her large extended pink nipples. They shared her tits with Phil sucking one and Abby sucking the other one as he fingered her pussy. His fingers were reaching deep into her, and she would jump each time he brushed against a specific spot inside her. Abby had no idea what a "G spot" was or that she had one, but Phil had found it.

When he withdrew his fingers, Phil sucked them enjoying the taste of Abby's pussy. He reached back down but this time searched for her back hole, he knew she was probably still tender from the fucking he gave her at school, but she needed to get used to him touching her there. Phil talked gently to Abby letting her know how much he loved her ass and how he appreciated her for allowing him to do this to her. His finger found the hole, and with hardly any resistance he pushed in. Abby had her head on his shoulder hugging him as he fingered her.

"Do you like this Abby?" he asked as his finger went in and out of her ass.

"Hmm, it's starting to feel better," she answered as she wiggled on his lap.

"Where's my finger Porky? Tell me what this is doing to you."

"Oh god," she said as she hugged him tighter, "you have your finger in my ass. You're fucking my ass with your finger, and it's turning me on. I feel like a nasty slut."

"That's right," Phil said, "you're my nasty slut. Do you want my cock up your ass again?"

"Oh fuck!" said Abby as he pushed his finger in even deeper. "Yes! I want to feel your big cock in my ass again! I want you to force me to take it!"

"Oh Porky, I will," Phil said as he continued to finger her, "tonight I am going to fuck your ass and cunt so hard you won't be able to walk tomorrow."

"Yes, that's what I need!" Abby revealed, "Make me do all the nasty things I told you I dreamed of."

"What do you want right now?" he asked, "Tell me."

"I want to suck your finger," Abby proclaimed, "make me do it."

"Only nasty whores do that. Are you a whore?" Phil said as he pushed his finger deeper in her ass.

Abby jumped, "Yes! I am a whore! Make me do it!"

Phil pulled his finger out and made Abby look at it. "Is this what you want?" he asked, "to suck my dirty finger?"

Abby didn't answer him, she grabbed his hand and sucked on his finger, snorting as she ran her tongue all around it.

"Suck it Porky, suck your ass off my finger!" Phil exclaimed.

Abby looked at Phil as she sucked his dirty finger to see if he was disgusted with her and was relieved that he was okay with her nasty act. Abby knew this wasn't 'normal,' to want to do things like this and even more.

Phil watched Abby suck his dirty finger, in truth there was nothing on his finger but just the idea she would do this made his cock rock hard. Naive, submissive and now Phil knew she was becoming a nasty slut as her sexual entity was emerging. The urge to take her right now in the kitchen was boiling over. "You're mine now Porky," he said, "my private nasty pig."

"Yes," breathed Abby as she snorted, "a nasty pig!"

"Stand up and bend over the table," Phil ordered, "Your safe word is 'purple,' if I get too rough or you want to stop, make sure you use it."

Abby was scared at this new turn, Phil looked a little scary as he stared at her. His eyes were hard, just like his cock. As soon as she leaned over Phil stabbed her pussy with his cock driving it in deep with one thrust. "Fuck!" Abby screamed as the pain hit her brain, "please go slow!"

There was no slow as Phil used her hard, repeatedly forcing his cock into her tender pussy. His body slammed into Abby's fat ass, and he watched the wave of her fat rolls go up and down her body. His grunts of pleasure joined her snorts as Abby hung onto the edges of the kitchen table.

The excitement of being taken so violently had Abby's pussy soaked. She yelled at him to slap her ass, and when the first one landed, she had an orgasm, followed by one after the other. She had almost used the safe word but was glad she didn't.

Phil felt Abby's contractions on his cock and knew she had just come. Her young body had accepted his massive cock with resistance at first, but now it slipped in and out easily, too easy for him. In one swift motion, he pulled his cock out and shoved it into her unprepared ass.

Abby's scream at the unexpected intrusion turned him on even more. He forced his cock in and out of her tight hole listening for her to yell out the safe word. When it didn't happen, he started slapping her ass again, and Abby rewarded him with more snorts. The sweat was dripping off Phil onto Abby as he increased his speed. He had her hips in both hands and drove hard with each thrust completely burying his cock in her ass. The kitchen table threatened to collapse from the combined weight as it rocked back and forth.

The pain and pleasure resonated in Abby's body as Phil's cock harshly violated her ass. She tried to keep her eyes open, but the pain forced her to close them as her face scrunched up. Her mind was running wild with thoughts of her favourite fantasy, being raped and unable to resist. Phil was raping her ass right now, and she loved it. Every thrust brought more pain but also satisfaction. She had told Phil about her fantasy, and now he was making it come true for her. Her ass was accepting his cock and even pushing back for more. Phil continually asked if she wanted more and she would snort yes. Her ass was hurting even more than the first time he fucked it, but she couldn't say the safe word, not until he came inside her. She wanted to please Phil and show him how far she would go.

Knowledge of Abby's perverse fantasies drove him to do things to her that he had never done to any woman, and her pleas to fuck her harder excited him beyond belief. Tattoo's of his hand-prints, evidence of uncontrolled lust, covered Abby's fat red ass. He didn't tell Abby this, but he too had fantasies of forcing or raping a woman this way. Now as his cock drove into her faceless body, he could let his passion out completely. Phil couldn't believe there was no blood on his cock as his abuse was extreme. When Abby shouted out she was coming Phil couldn't hold back any longer and holding her ass tight to his body he exploded and exploded willing his cum to go deeper inside her ass. There were no words spoken as each of them were frozen at the moment. Phil was looking down on Abby's body with her head turned to the side and her eyes closed. She had a 'Mona Lisa' smile on her face, and he was amazed she wasn't crying.

Abby stirred and tried to look back at him. "Thank you, Phil," she said meekly to him, "that was exactly like my fantasy."

"Mine too," he said, "you're an incredible woman Porky."

Phil gently pulled his softening cock from Abby's ass and watched as her inflamed hole stayed open. He could see some of his cum inside her and what he dragged out dripped down onto the kitchen tiled floor. He knew Abby must be in pain, but she wasn't complaining, only lying there with a smile on her face waiting for him to tell her what to do, but there was no manual on what to do. His first thoughts were to tend to her and clean her up.

"I remember your rules," Abby weakly said to him, "but I don't think I can move for a minute or so, can you come over here and let me suck you?"

"Are you sure?" he asked, "it's okay if you want to pass."

"No, I need to taste you," Abby said, "please."

Phil stood by Abby's head and fed his cock into her open mouth. It was his turn to be hypnotized by her soft brown eyes as she licked and sucked him clean. He ran his hand through her hair as she tended to him. The suction from her mouth was stimulating him again, but he didn't think he could come again after such an intense orgasm.

Abby had resigned herself to sucking on him as he worked his cock in and out of her mouth. She looked up at Phil standing above her; she could see his handsome features were straining to smile. She knew he probably thought he went over the line by the frown lines on his forehead and she wanted to tell him it was okay. It was more than okay. Her limp body was exhausted, and the pain was starting to take over from the after-bliss. When Phil pulled his cock out of her mouth, she thanked him for letting her clean his cock. "Can you help me up?" Abby asked, "I need to go to the bathroom."

"Of course," Phil said as he slowly brought Abby to her feet, "let's use the bathroom downstairs."

Abby held her hand over her asshole not wanting to leak cum on the tiled floor along the way. She let Phil slowly lower her onto the toilet and made him stay with her to help her back up. They had shared too much for Abby to be embarrassed, but she apologized for every cum fart that escaped her body. When a loud one let loose, they both laughed breaking the tension that was between them.

Sitting on the toilet staring at his cock Abby let Phil know how much he had pleased her. "I can't believe your big cock fits in my ass," she said but the pain she was feeling made it real.

They talked about what Phil called her rape fantasy and how they both felt about it. In the end, they decided it had been an incredible experience for both of them and something they may do again in the future.

Getting up the stairs was difficult for Abby, and she leaned heavily on Phil. She collapsed on his bed, and he brought her a glass of water along with several painkillers then covered her over saying he would come back in an hour or so. Abby didn't argue as he kissed her, the last thing she remembered before falling asleep and dreaming of Phil was watching him throw a t-shirt on and a tight pair of faded jeans over his perfect ass.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

12