Porn Queen Fantasy?

Story Info
Man Meets Porn Queen, Finds Happiness.
1.9k words
4.28
3.8k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,071 Followers

I had seen pictures of her, but I had never been in the same room with anyone as hot as she was, never actually even spoken to a woman that beautiful. The sexy photos I had of her from the magazines made me realize I was looking at one of the most beautiful women in the world. The pictures of her were nudes in my favorite jack off magazine and they had also been in a few others and I had a collection of two others and had examined them often. She is incredibly sexy and has a body that makes men do crazy things, and it was displayed on the pages in the sexiest and most erotic poses I could remember seeing in any magazine or porn video. The sex shots were fantastic, with lots of penetration and oral, just what I loved.

It was clear she had the staring role in many men's erotic fantasies, and I knew personally she had the lead in most of mine. The chance to meet her, to actually hear her speak and look at her in person was a chance I couldn't pass up. There were three of us, two other guys with me who had won the opportunity to meet the star, the porn queen and we couldn't pass it up.

When we were introduced, the three of us stood like puppies in heat, our tongues hanging out panting, our heads spinning and our vision impaired. "Glad to meet you boys," she said with a smile that made our undies wet. She leaned in and kissed each one of us on the cheek.

Before she was led away I gathered myself and muttered, summoning more courage than I realized I had, saying, "You like coffee?" She turned and smiled.

"Are you asking me to have coffee with you?" she said with a bubbly tone in her voice.

I shrugged and nodded. "Sure," I said. "Why not?"

She looked me up and down again, smiled. "I'd love to," she said, ignoring the bodyguard who was shaking his head and putting a hand on my chest. "Bruno, let him be," she said. She looked me over again like a dog in the New York Dog Show and nodded. "Yeah," she said. "He'll do." Bruno took his huge hand off my chest and stepped back. She motioned me towards the limousine and smiled. "Yeah, he'll do just fine," she said. I got in the long car and sat on the large bench seat facing towards the back, then she scooted in next to me and put her arm around my neck.

There was a bouquet of flowers on the seat and she took a yellow rose from the bunch and gave it to me. I broke off the thorns and held it in my hand. The next thing I knew her lips were on my mouth and her tongue was searching for mine. Her hand took hold of my belt and ripped it off in one motion, her fingers then undid my pants and she took hold of my growing penis with a soft fist. She lifted her dress and threw a leg over my lap, then she guided my shaft to between her legs and settled down on my by-now erect penis and eased herself lower, pushing me into her, twisting her hips to drive me inside, getting me as deep as I could go into her tight pussy.

Overwhelmed by her aggressiveness, I lifted my hips and matched her body movement, thrusting my pelvis up to meet hers. Bruno stared ahead and looked out the window, obviously trained to not interfere with his employer's extracurricular activities. The driver kept the glass behind him up between the driver's seat and the passenger's section.

When the car stopped she swung off me and opened the door, then she took me by the hand and led me towards a large door in the entry of a palatial manor and into a huge entryway, down a hall, to a bedroom the size of a ballroom.

She threw her dress over her head and kicked off her shoes. Next came the underwear, the slip, and the stockings. She turned to me as I held my pants up with one hand and she pulled me out of them, slipped my boxers off, and almost ripped the buttons off my shirt. When we were both naked she literally tossed me on the bed and climbed on top, putting one knee on each side of me.

"Ride 'em cowgirl," she cried as she began to bounce over me with an energy I had rarely seen. She fucked me, and that was what it was, her doing me, with a wildness and intensity I had never experienced before. Most women I had been with were fairly passive, letting me fuck them as if it were a favor they were granting, but she was totally in control and there was no doubt about it. I was being fucked and it was clear who was in charge.

When she came it was with a howl, and she collapsed like a rag thrown over a towel rack, draping around me and covering my body with hers. When her breathing returned to close to normal she began to laugh. "So where is my fucking coffee?" she asked with a giggle, completely out of character.

The composed super model I had worshipped had vanished into a vamp that fucked like a banshee and swore like a sailor. "You fuck pretty good for a dweeb," she said with a cackle. "How are you at eating pussy?" she asked as if she worked on the docks.

Without another word she offered to let me show her and lifted her legs, offering me her muff exposed by spread knees and wide thighs. "You're not gay are you?" she asked when I hesitated. I answered by moving my head to between those lovely thighs and placed my mouth on her puffy, wet slit. I began to eat her like a man possessed.

"At a boy," she said with a sigh as I parted her lips with my fingers and sank my tongue between her pink lips, then cupping those lips around her nub and sucking as I probed her as deeply as my tongue would reach. She cried out as I probed into her and stiffened, then bucked and shook as her climax built with an explosive force.

I thought she was finished but before I knew it she revived and looked up at me. "You're not finished are you?" she asked as I moved from between her thighs. She again opened her legs and motioned me forward. I crawled between her open legs and tried to force my limp cock into her.

She reached down and took me in her hand, working me expertly back into a full erection faster than I thought possible. When I was only about halfway there she took ahold of me and pulled the tip of my cock to her slit and worked the head up and down to moisten it, then forced it back in her wet and well-worked pussy.

I began moving in and out of her but her pace was too fast for me to match. She again fucked me with a ferocity that amazed and pleased me, and I came again and felt my head go light as my orgasm leaked out of me with a dribble. I thought she was done but she moved down and took my flaccid cock in her mouth and began sucking me back to life as I watched in amazement as I grew to full size.

She held my cock in her hand and swabbed the tip with her tongue, then she took it in her mouth and bobbed her head up and down the shaft, working her tongue around it as it slipped in and out of her mouth, her cheeks pulled in as she sucked. Occasionally, she held me in place and simply sucked on my dick with a vacuum action that had me dizzy. She would gaze at it every once in a while like it was a rare jewel, then she'd lick the tip and smile. Then she began holding my cock straight up and sucking on the underside, munching like on a muffin and moving her tongue all around the shaft.

When I had been between her lips for nearly ten minutes I began to feel an orgasm build again in my balls and before I could stop myself I unloaded in her mouth and on her tongue and with not a dribble but stream after stream of come that shocked me since I had come twice already that night.

"You are a stallion," she cried as I came between her cheeks. She swiped her tongue around her lips, like she was savoring the sweet taste of cream and she smiled wickedly. "I picked right," she said with a grin, licking her lips.

I must have dozed because when I awoke she was standing at the bed completely dressed with my clothes in her hand. "Charles will drop you wherever you want to go," she said. "It was nice of you to offer to get me coffee," she said with a Cheshire Cat smile. "I had a nice time," she added, wiping her mouth with her wrist.

I left and Charles dropped me at my door, then he grinned and patted me on the back, like you would a kid who did well in a soccer game, and said, "You pleased her. Not many men do. She is hard to keep up with," he said approvingly.

I walked into my apartment and collapsed on the unmade bed on my stomach, going quickly to sleep with my face on the pillow, dead to the world and with a contented smile on my face. When I woke up I stood before the full length mirror on the back of the door and looked at myself, my clothes rumpled and looking like they'd been slept in. Had all that really just happened, or was it my overactive imagination manufacturing my most coveted fantasy? Had I just fucked a nympho super model porn star, or had I been drunk and imagined it all.

I stood at the foot of my bed and looked down at the carefully prepared comforter and pillows. If it was my imagination, then I just wanted to keep the memory alive and savor every detail. I looked at the magazine on the night stand. I opened it to her photo spread, the one with her pictures and I stood admiring the wonderful naked body it featured having sex with a male with a huge cock. I studied the gorgeous woman exhibited in the feature and thought of the sex I had just had or imagined.

For the first time really, I read the text of the feature. She was pictured with three guys. "Would you like to go for coffee?" one of them asked. There it was, all laid out in the photos and text. The limousine, the bruiser named Bruno, the sex in the back seat of the limo, it was all right there in the magazine, in the photos. The mansion, the huge bed, the oral sex on the lush comforter.

So it was my imagination. I guess I didn't care if it was real or not, it still was either the best sex I had ever had or the best fantasy my imagination had ever conjured up. She was the most beautiful, hottest, and sexually gifted and energetic person I had even fantasized about before.

I put the magazine on the night-table and left it open so I could see it and remember the night I had just imagined. As I glanced down at the open magazine, there on the nightstand was a wilted yellow rose with the thorns broken off.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,071 Followers