Porn Star Family Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,765 Followers

"Shhh!" Vikki whispered, as she turned Ira towards her. "I understand you don't like me, Ira, I get that," she said, letting his eyes see how the moon's silvery light washed over her body. "But I think I can change your opinion of me," Vikki said, lifting up his blanket, feeling his body tense as her breasts pressed into his chest. "I promise this cock," she said, reaching beneath his covers, grasping, and stroking his rod, "will love my pussy," Vikki said. rolling on top of Ira.

"What makes you think I want to fuck you..." Ira's eyes went wide as Vikki kissed him.

"So I finally managed to still that wagging tongue of yours," Vikki said, smiling down at him.

"V-Vikki!" Bridgett called out groggily, as she walked down the hall, "Vikki," she called, her voice drawing closer. "Oh?" Bridgett said calmly, as she opened Ira's door and flipped on the light. "Why didn't you tell me you were coming in here?" she yawned. Stretching, showing off her body for her brother, before entering his room.

"Sorry love, but you were kind of snoring," Vikki said over her shoulder. Smiling at Bridgett as she neared her brother's bed.

"Bridgett!" Ira hissed, as his sister kissed her girlfriend right in front of him. Giving Ira a very detailed view of what his sister's body looked like.

"Mmmhmm?!" Bridgett hummed, as she looked down at Ira. "Do you want a kiss too?" she asked, taking her brother by surprise as her tongue tasted her brother. "Not bad little brother," Bridgett smirked, as she looked down at him. "So have you fucked him yet?"

"Of course she hasn't, I was about to toss her out," Ira said, glad that his sister was there. He'd just chalk the kiss up to her being drunk. "So why don't you take your obviously drunk girlfriend and get out of my room?"

"Oh, look at him passing up the chance to get his dick wet inside a lesbian's pussy," Vikki said, peering down at Ira.

"Who says we're were going to leave little brother?" Bridgett asked, reaching behind Vikki's back, down between her legs, her hand snaked through the opening of Ira's boxers fishing his cock out.

"What the hell sis!" Ira yelled, trying to flee yet unable to.

"Relax Ira," Bridgett said, peering over Vikki's shoulder. "Maybe with this that stick you have up your ass will loosen," she said, lining up the head of his cock with Vikki's entrance.

"Mmm," Vikki cooed as she sank down onto his shaft.

"I don't want... her as my..." Ira began to speak only to be lost within the sensations that were currently wrapping around his cock.

"You wound me Ira," Vikki pouted, as her hips rocked, sucking on her lip as her pussy began to melt around the heat of his rod. "Here I am fucking you and you don't want me?"

"You shouldn't say such things little brother," Bridgett admonished, resting her chin on Vikki's shoulder. "Vikki is ten times hotter than those girls you were after," she said, noting how her brother's eyes cut to her, "is that why you've been so annoying lately, because Dad fucked those girls?" Bridgett asked, fondling Vikki's breasts since Ira was just going to lay there. "Did you know Dad's fucked Vikki too, and does it feel any different now that you know? Does her pussy not feel tight and wet around your cock? I hate to tell you little brother if you're looking for a girlfriend, Dad has fucked most of the women in town. So you're just going to have to leave if you want a girlfriend..."

"That was the plan," Ira grunted trying not to give in. "Now why don't you get the fuck off of me."

"Why should she? You are enjoying my girlfriend's pussy are you not?" Bridgett asked, with a pointed look.

"What are you three doing in here?" Cora asked, rubbing the sleep from her eyes.

"Trying to get to the root of Ira's attitude," Bridgett replied, peering over her shoulder at her mother.

"Oh? I think I need to listen in then," Cora said, closing the door as she entered the room.

"Mom?!"

"What?" Cora asked, arching an eyebrow as her son pleaded with his eyes to make them stop as she sat in Ira's computer chair. "Vikki's been after you for a while now, enjoy it baby, she doesn't sleep with men often. Now what was this about Ira's attitude?"

"I've narrowed it down, that it's about a girl," Bridgett said, resting her cheek against Vikki's shoulder as she looked at her mother.

"I see, go on. What about this girl?" Cora asked, crossing her legs, allowing her robe to spill off her leg, knowing her mound was peeking out, to give her son a view of her womanhood.

"Seems Ira was interested in them and Dad went and fucked them for various movies," Bridgett said, running her hand down Vikki's stomach smiling evilly as she rubbed hard on Vikki's clit.

"Baby!" Vikki squealed in delight. Her green eyes sparkled as she stared down at Ira. Her lips plucked sweetly at his. Sucking on his lower lip as her folds massaged his cock.

"I see, hmm, this is troubling," Cora mused, crossing her legs once again, flashing her son of her naked mound.

"Oh fuck... shit... shit... oh god," Ira moaned, as his seed erupted from the depths of his core.

"See? I told you it wouldn't be so bad," Vikki whispered, before passionately kissing Ira.

"You know this isn't going to make me like you," Ira said, trying not to peer down.

"Oh, I'll grow on you, you needn't worry," Vikki said, leaning back, her sultry green eyes peered down at him. Galaxies were held in suspended wonder on the tips of her fake nails as they danced along her skin. Her tongue curled out as she gently rolled her left nipple in-between her thumb and index finger, while her right hand guided his gaze to her fertile valley. The argent rays of the moon bathed her pale skin in an eerie glow as Vikki rubbed her clit. Squeezing the muscles of her canal to reignite the cock that was still lodged in her cunt. "Oh, what's this?" Vikki asked, smiling down at Ira. "Are you getting hard again? Are you getting hard... for me?"

"Of course not," Ira said, looking away. Peering out of the corner of his eye noticing her smirk, he knew she didn't believe a word.

"It's fine Ira," Vikki whispered into his ear. Her nose nuzzling his hair, exhaling loudly in his ear as her lips tugged on his earlobe. Rocking her hips slowly, loving the feel of his cock within her. She wanted Ira to know how good it was to be with her. Nibbling on his jaw as she worked her way toward his lips. Her finger gently turned his chin to look at her. "See, doesn't it feel good being inside of me?" Vikki asked, lightly kissing his lips. Going slow so his oversensitive cock could feel every inch of her pussy.

"It's okay Ira, being with a woman should feel nice to you," Cora said, her fingers ran down the edge of her robe, pulling it back slightly, flashing her son a portion of her right breast.

"Didn't it feel nice when you unleashed that hot load into my pussy?" Vikki asked, her muscles trembled as she neared her second orgasm. "Do you want to know something Ira?" she asked, as she gently caressed his right cheek. "You're the only man I'll let fuck me raw," Vikki whispered into his ear. Pressing her hands lightly on his chest, increasing her glide along his stiff rod, she wanted her desert. Her back arched, her eyes fluttered, and her body quaked as their hot orgasmic juices mixed together once again. Vikki peered over her shoulder as Bridgett rolled off the bed, a sensuous smile formed on her lips as Bridgett leaned in to kiss her.

"Well... you enjoy my brother," Bridgett said, as her lips pulled away. "But I expect breakfast in bed in the morning," she said, her eyes lustered, her thumb brushing along Vikki's lips.

"Of course love, you know I love your taste," Vikki said, tweaking Bridgett's nipple.

"Well, it is late, and your father and I do have an early meeting," Cora said, uncrossing her legs letting her son view her sex as she rose from her seat. "We still are going to have that talk Ira," she said, staring down at her son. "Now Vikki you best take care of my boy, don't keep him up too late," Cora said, making sure her son was watching as she and Vikki passionately kissed.

"Of course Mrs. Roderick," Vikki said, winking at her.

"Now shall we see if you can get it up again, hmm?" Cora heard as the door to Ira's room closed behind her.

*****

Ira had avoided going home all day since leaving around mid-morning. He needed to think. He had to ponder the questions that were raised early this morning. The trickling of the water from the fountain behind him lulled his mind to a sharp focus to counter this problem. "Can one fuck someone that said person hates?" Ira asked himself as the background noise of the mall's courtyard played in his ears.

"Well, if it isn't ass face." Like a startled deer Ira stared into those taunting wicked green eyes of hers. "Well now, I thought I'd get a little more reaction out of you than this," Vikki huffed as she sat down beside Ira. Her black corset pushed her 38C breasts up and bounced as she looked over at Ira. Her pale silky leg sat over her left as her right foot kicked lazily showing off her four inch spiked pumps. The A-frame slit in her skirt stopped a few inches below her right hip taunting Ira to view her pussy that lay underneath.

"How did you know..."

"I'm a daughter of the Morning Star," Vikki said, as she slid over to him. An eerie light flared in the depths of her right eye as she peered at Ira through stands of her crimson red hair, "and I'll always know where you are," she said ominously.

"Right," Ira said, drawing out the word.

"Figured you'd be here..."

"Hey look it's Ira!" Came a voice from within the gathering crowd as the lunch hour peaked. Vikki's ears perked up in irritation at being interrupted. "How's your mom?" Vikki rested her chin on Ira's shoulder as she peered from the corner of her eye at the rich boy wannabe and his entourage as they approached. "I know how she was when I left her bed this morning," he said, earning himself a round of laughter and back slapping merriment. "What's this Ira, have you brought me something new?" Vikki noted how the boy eyed her. A sinful smile graced her face as she finally recognized his face.

"That the best you got Andrew...?" Ira's voice stilled in his throat as Vikki whispered in his ear.

"From the way she tells it, you were like a broken down kiddy ride," Vikki whispered, her nose nuzzled his Ira's hair. Her fingers brushed along his chest; her eyes stared into his as Ira peered down at her. Out loud, "Why would I want something so... lack lustered, when this one..." sucking hard on her lower lip as she gazed longingly at Ira while her hand rubbed high on Ira's inner thigh. "Well, I'll keep that to myself," Vikki said, nibbling along Ira's jaw.

"One has to wonder how good you are when you can't please a porn star. Now move along, the kiddy zone is over there," she said, shooing them off, a yellow sheen flashed across her eyes. "So Ira," Vikki said, smirking as she felt his gooseflesh against her lips, "how about you come spend some time with me, hmm? That is if you're done brooding?" she asked, gently nudging his shoulder.

"Fine," Ira said, playing nice for his sister's sake.

"Good. Come," Vikki said, her fingers wrapped around his hand leading Ira towards the local gothic attire outlet store in the mall. "You have eaten haven't you?" Vikki asked, as she peered back at Ira.

"No, why?"

"We'll get something while we're there," Vikki said, with a warm inviting smile. "I think you'll like it."

"Alright," Ira said, without a hint of scorn in his voice. "The woman did fuck you, give her an hour," he said to himself.

Ira noticed how the girl behind the counter nodded to Vikki as they entered the store. Arching an eyebrow as Vikki led him passed the curtain to the store's changing room. Pulling open the door of stall three, reaching up pressing the hidden latch popping open the secret entrance.

"Come Ira, let me buy you lunch," Vikki said, with a seductive smirk as she held the door open to an unknown world. "Isn't this the adventure you've been looking for?" she asked with a knowing smile.

"If I end up being sacrificed to some Satan bs I'm so haunting your ass," Ira said, as he stepped through the door.

"Promises, promises," Vikki said, as the door closed behind her.

Vikki's heels echoed off the walls of that small hallway. Vikki flashed Ira a warm smile as she called for the elevator. Her hand rested on the small of his back guiding Ira into the cab. Her hips swayed to the beat in her head as she pressed the bottom button. Her eyes glanced at Ira in the reflection of the metal doors as they sped downwards.

"Where are we?" Ira asked, as he stepped out into the brightly lit old subway tunnel.

"We're in the old abandon part of the subway they closed down a hundred years ago," Vikki said, looping her arm around his.

"What? This place looks to well-maintained to be over a hundred years old," Ira said to himself, as he looked around him, as Vikki led him along the old subway platform. His eyes darting around noting all the new light fixtures and the blubs. The shine on the titles foretelling of fresh coats of wax. The benches that lined the wall looked far too new. Peering over the railing of the foot bridge at the tracks below as they crossed them. Ira wondered if the third rail was still electrified. Ira tried not to look down as Vikki's ass swayed beneath her skirt as she led him across the other foot bridge that sat in front of a solid grey metal door. Looking around as Vikki's knock echoed throughout that abandon tunnel.

"Yes?" Came a deep male voice as the slot at eye level slid open.

"Open up Soros, it's just me," Vikki said, with a light chipper tone as she looked at those dark pair of eyes.

"Who's the normal?" Soros asked, glancing at Ira.

"He's with me," Vikki said, pulling Ira close to her.

"I don't know Vik; he doesn't seem like one of us."

"Well, did you when you first...," Vikki said, causing Ira to look at her perplexedly.

"Fine, fine. Enter and be welcomed," Soros said, as the door inched open and Soros was nowhere to be seen. Vikki snuggled her body against Ira's as she led him into the club.

"Relax Ira," Vikki cooed, as she ran her hand down Ira's arm, "you're here with me," she said over the sound of the thumping bass.

"So what you brought me to a club to what...?"

"To enjoy the day with me," Vikki said, flashing Ira a smile as Ira looked around the dark club. Keeping her true nature from showing as she led Ira up the metal stairs to the second floor.

*****

Ira groaned as he bounced face down on his bed. He never thought he would've spent five hours with Vikki at that place. He couldn't see a whole lot due to its dark atmosphere, yet he did hear enough to know dancing wasn't the only thing happening in that club. What was curious to him was the fact that Vikki told him to keep it a secret even from his sister which he found very odd. Ira thought his sister would and should have known about it given her tastes not himself.

"Ira?" Cora called softly as she stood in her son's doorway.

"Yeah." Ira's muffled voice resounded from around his mattress.

"I think we need to have that talk now," Cora said, shutting his door as she entered the room.

"Do we have to..." Ira's mouth hung agape as he rolled over; his mother was standing nude in his room. Not that he hadn't seen her naked before, just never in the flesh.

"Yes, I think we do sweetie," Cora cooed, as her hand run over her left breast. Fulfilling her order from the one she served. It was through her that Cora's porn business was saved two years ago when it looked like everything was about to hit rock bottom. Since then she has done everything that her mistress has asked of her.

"M-Mom...?" Ira stammered, as he scooted across his bed only to have his back hit the wall as his mother approached his bed while pushing his chair towards his bed.

"Yes baby?" Cora asked, as she played with her labia in front of her son.

"What are you doing?" Ira asked, fighting against his body.

"I'm repaying you, for ever thinking that we don't care about you baby," Cora said, sinking down into her son's computer chair. "So mama is going to touch herself for you," she said, taking her seduction of her son as slow as she could so Ira wouldn't run off the moment she took him to her bed. Resting her feet on the edge of his bed, her sultry eyes gazed at her son as her fingers run up her labia. "Take it out baby," Cora cooed, as she ran her foot up Ira's leg, "I want us cumming together," she said, sucking in a breath as her fingers slipped into her canal. "Or would you like for me to do it for you?" Cora asked with a mischievous light in her eyes.

"Why the hell not," Ira thought to himself. If he's already entered the Twilight Zone by fucking Vikki, he didn't see the harm in going further in. Kneeling in-between his mother's feet, pushing his pants down, noting how his mother's tongue ran along her upper lip as his cock sprung out from the confines of his underwear. "Oh shit!" Ira hissed as his mother launched herself at his cock. His muscles trembled as his mother's warm mouth engulfed his pole. "Mom... what are... you doing?" he asked between heaving breaths.

"What does it look like baby?" Cora asked, before licking up the back of her son's cock, slurping loudly as her hand worked in time with her mouth as each glided down his shaft. "You know that little friend of yours what's his name..."

"Andrew?" Ira asked, looking down at his mother.

"No, not him, he thought he could handle your mother, yet his little dick couldn't keep it up," Cora smirked up at her son. "No unlike Andrew baby, you haven't blown your load all over me like he did after ten seconds with my mouth," she said, kneading the head of his cock with her thumb. "I was thinking of that red headed friend of yours. Mark. Yes Mark, he too thought he could handle me, use me, treat me so poorly just because we were shooting a porno," Cora pouted as she looked up at her son, "but you won't do that to me will you baby?" she asked, batting her eyelashes at him.

"Of course not Mom," Ira said, feeling his balls tightening.

"So baby, where do you want to paint me in your cum?" Cora asked with a sensuous smile.

"Y-your b-b-boobs," Ira stuttered.

"Oh?! My breasts? Do you want to see your mother's tits covered in your cum, baby?" Cora asked, her hunger flaring at her son's nod. Rolling her tongue around his crown, tickling the meatus of his rod before sending his root back down her throat. "Yes that's it, look at my baby's cum," she said, less than a minute later, grinning up at her son as his white hot seed painted her breasts, "my, don't they just look so pretty?" Cora asked, as she squeezed her 32D breasts together showing her son how they looked covered in his semen. "Mmm," she moaned, as she sucked her finger clean, "your sweet too, mama likes!"

"Now you just relax, dinner will be ready soon," Cora said taking her son by surprise as she kissed him very passionately. "Maybe soon, you'll want to suck on mama's breasts, hmm?" she said lifting her breasts. "Or you'll let mama sit on this," Cora said, reaching down gently caressing her son's cock.

"So I take it everything went off well?" Vikki asked, as she stood in Cora's bathroom watching Cora wash the residue of Ira's cum off of her skin after she herself feasted on it, knowing that Ira will soon be needing a daily dose of sex to keep himself alive.

"Y-yes," Cora stammered as she looked into Vikki's ruby eyes.

"My pet," Vikki purred, as her slender demonic tail pushed Cora's bathroom door closed; there were few humans on earth that knew her true image, Cora just so happened to be one of the few that knew she was a succubus -- well, half-succubus -- as all were these days. "You know there isn't a reason for you to be nervous with me," she said, her hips swayed as she approached Cora, "not when I hold your soul in my hands," Vikki said, running her tongue Cora's skin, tasting Ira's lingering scent. Knowing that soon Ira would be like her, and how she was going to enjoy teaching him her peoples ways.

soul71
soul71
6,765 Followers