Porn Star's Daughter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What does he know? I challenged. He doesn't know the future. He doesn't know what's going to happen!

I fumed.

No one owns me! I thought, angrily. Whatever is in that box, it doesn't mean that suddenly Simone is going to take over my life. She doesn't have that kind of power over me, no matter what's in there!

I seethed.

Whatever's in that box, whatever she thinks she has over me, she's wrong. She thinks she can intimidate me like that, make me cower in my room and run and hide from whatever she has to dish out.

I was livid.

Nothing that she does can hurt me unless I let her, I thought defiantly. I felt my resolve growing. She would love for me to simply throw the box away, absolutely love to think that she bullied me into being too scared to open it.

I set my jaw.

That's it! I'll show her!

I scrambled forward toward the present, the last bit of Mr. Rawlins' warning echoing somewhere in the back of my feeble teenage brain, racing through the wrapping paper faster than my hesitation could take hold and stop me. I shredded the colorful giftwrap until it fell away from the contents of the box.

At that moment I knew I had made a terrible mistake. I realized, to my horror, that Mr. Rawlins wasn't overstating the problem for my benefit, he was understating it. As I looked upon the gift that Simone had so carefully chosen for my wanton emotional destruction, the perfect terror she had calculated, I realized that Mr. Rawlins was horribly, terribly correct.

Just like Pandora, I had unleashed an evil into my life that could never be undone. Simone owned me from that moment. I wanted to die.

Sitting in front of me, with gaudy and dated graphics on the packaging, was a silicone, recreated dildo of my father's massive cock.

12