Porn Star's Daughter Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The scene on the video changed. The interviewer asked my father a few more questions, and then the camera turned to the bed, revealing three figures.

Tracy. Christine. Punk Girl.

Punk Girl.

Punk Girl was Zoey.

My mouth dropped open as the last piece of the puzzle fell into place. On the screen, the girls pulled my father to the bed and lay him on his back.

My silence irritated Tracy. "Is there anything else you needed to know, Shannon?" she asked.

"Tell me why you broke up with my father," I asked.

The question caught her off guard. "I already told you," she said.

"No you didn't," I argued. "You talked around it. My father said that everything changed once Christine and Zoey got pregnant."

"Ah, so he told you about that, did he?" she asked, and I began to wonder if I still didn't know everything.

"Here's the thing, Shannon," Tracy said. "You probably think I'm the biggest bitch in the world right now, and I know your mother probably called me a sociopath."

Psychopath, I thought, but who's counting.

The video showed a full-blown orgy, pun intended. Christine looked like she was enjoying herself very much with my father's cock in her mouth, and Punk Girl - I mean Zoey, I mean my biological mother - was riding on my father's face, grinding away in ecstasy. Tracy was rubbing herself, watching the scene, occasionally moving over to kiss Punk Girl -

Zoey...

- or take a quick lick of my father's shaft. Knowing more to the story, I realized that Tracy was in complete control of the situation. In her own way, she was directing the action.

"But you should know that I've never lied to you," she continued. "Everything I told you about your father and me was true. Neither your father nor your mother can say the same thing."

I watched the girls on the screen line up on all fours, their asses presented to my father. He brought them to the edge of the bed so that he could line up his cock with each of their pussies. Everyone was smiling and laughing, having a great time.

"The video was my idea," Tracy said, cutting into my attention span. "I told you before, I was proud of what I had, and I wanted everyone to know that he was mine. So, I got some friends of mine and got them to make a porno."

"You did the porno?" I asked, shocked. On the screen, my father lined up his dick to Redd's pussy, and began to slide it forward. Redd's mouth popped open in exaggerated joy, and then she looked at the other girls. There was something behind that look, but I couldn't decipher it.

"Are you listening?" Tracy asked, irritated. "Yes, I did the porno. I got several of my friends and a couple other girls who were willing to be paid to be fucked within an inch of their lives. They didn't believe me when I told them that my boyfriend's dick could split them in two."

My father withdrew, and moved behind Christine. He pressed his dick at her ass, and she nodded. I took a quick glance at Redd's face, and saw her expression change a little. She kept a plastic smile on her face, but she found something about her boyfriend fucking another girl's ass troublesome. Was that... envy?

"It was going so well," Tracy said, now lost in her memory. "Until he got two girls pregnant on the shoot. At the same time, even."

My father had been fucking Christine, and he pulled out of her ass and then aimed it at Punk Girl's pussy.

Damn it! I couldn't stop thinking of her as "Punk Girl!"

Punk Girl reached behind her, though, and grabbed his dick and aimed it square at her own ass. The girl was tiny, and his cock looked like it was almost as big as her calf from this angle. My father looked at her as if to ask her if she was sure, but she nodded her head vigorously, the massive red mohawk waving in the air like a giant fan.

The camera cut to a closeup of my father's enormous head pressing against her tiny hole, and you could see both Christine and Redd watching in awe and fascination as he began to push her sphincter open. They began talking excitedly to each other, and I wanted to turn up the volume to hear, but didn't want Tracy to know that I was watching the video at the same time.

It dawned on me that I might very well be watching the minutes before my own conception.

"Neither your mother nor Christine wanted to get an abortion," Tracy said, disgusted. "And your father wanted to do the 'right thing' and support them both."

I could almost see the air quotes with her fingers.

"And that's how we broke up," Tracy said. "Your father took his responsibility seriously, and couldn't make the time to be with me. What we didn't realize at the time was that Zoey was too competitive, too eager to win. We had a scene where the three of us were all supposed to fuck your father, and it became a huge competition."

My father's dick was now just inside Punk Girl's ass, the flesh of her body clamping down just behind the head. She wiggled her ass, pulling him further and further inside.Suddenly, she pushed back on his dick, and he doubled over. She pulled off of him, pain registering on her face but quickly replaced with determination.

"Rod had never met Zoey or Christine before that video shoot," Tracy said, "but he felt like he owed them his life, especially after Zoey died."

"Wait a minute," I said, hoarsely. "What happened to Zoey?"

On the screen, the tiny girl was thrashing about on my father's dick just like she had done before in the earlier scene. Listening to Tracy, my thoughts turned from how can she do that to she probably shouldn't be doing that.

"Oh," Tracy said, "I'm not entirely sure. It turned out that she shouldn't have tried to do some of the things that she did. She had never had a dick as big as your father's, and she fucked him too hard."

Zoey's antics on the video gave Tracy's words visual confirmation. My father stood stock still, his dick being rode by this tiny girl, his massive girth spreading her ass open as she forced herself backwards.

"I think she did some major damage to her internal organs," Tracy said, sounding like she was trying to remember the details, but didn't really care how if she was accurate or not. "Or something. But because she had gotten pregnant with you, they didn't heal right."

"And Christine?" I asked, my voice barely audible.

"Oh, that bitch?" Tracy laughed. "She could have fit a horse inside that twat. She had made videos before and loved doing extreme insertions. That's one of the reasons why I asked her to be in the movie."

Punk Girl pulled herself off of my father's cock, and he moved back towards Christine. Sure enough, she took his dick into her ass with ease. Punk Girl turned around and started kissing my father at the same time. Redd moved in front of Christine so that she could get the blonde girl to lick her pussy as he pounded her ass.

"But Zoey wouldn't listen," Tracy said. "She didn't think she needed to train her body for this kind of punishment. You can't just ram something that big inside you and not expect consequences."

Christine was caught between Redd and my father, who held onto both arms as he fucked her ass. Either she was the best actress in the world, or she was genuinely loving it. I thought it was probably the latter.

Punk Girl reached down and pulled him unceremoniously out of Christine's ass, and began to suck on the head. The bright red fan of her hair moved in distracting motions as she stuffed her face with it, and then she waved Redd over.

Christine and Redd swapped places, but there was a look of fear on Tracy's face as Zoey aimed my father's dick as her ass. She shook her head violently, and a grin of victory crept across Punk Girl's lips.

My father's dick slipped into Redd's pussy, and her lips parted in a silent moan.

To my horror, a hand slipped into my lap.

Don't you dare touch yourself! Team Morality warned. This is too fucked up! That's your mother!

Team SUAFM was having none of that. So what? It's not like you knew her. Not to mention, you've been jilling off to your father for days!

Even so, I pulled my hand from my crotch. It turned out that even I wasn't that perverted.

"So, Zoey decided to take the baby to term," Tracy said, her voice hardening with the memory. "And as the baby grew, it made everything worse. The doctor's told her that she wouldn't likely survive the birth, but she wanted to do it her way. As usual.

"Your father started spending more and more time with her, and less and less time with me, and almost no time with Christine and her pregnancy," she continued. "I don't know what Christine was thinking. She knew Rod was mine, but I think she expected him to marry her or something."

What Tracy was saying didn't match up with what was going on the screen, and I had to remind myself that this wasn't some sort of "Director's commentary." The fact that she was narrating the action was a complete coincidence, and I had to re-focus on what she was saying.

"So your father and I started to fight more and more. He was spending all of his time with Zoey and Michelle, especially when it started getting closer to the birth," she said. The neutrality in her voice was disconcerting, almost as if she were reading it from a piece of paper.

"After you were born, it was all over," she said. "Rod told me that he couldn't spend the time devoted to me and two babies, especially since Zoey had died. He felt guilty for what had happened, and blamed himself. Michelle hated his guts for ruining her life, and since she couldn't blame her sister, she blamed Rod."

Click. Another piece fell into place.

Movement on the video caught my eye again. Redd had just had a massive orgasm, and my father was now returning to Punk Girl, who was wiggling her ass at him again. This time, though, he plunged into her pussy and began fucking her. The whole time, she was urging him to go harder and faster.

Redd was down for the count, lying in a heap on her side, one leg raised so that she could fondle her clit as she watched. Christine decided she would climb on top of Punk Girl and make out with her, leaving her pussy open for my father to alternate between them.

Tracy still had no idea I was watching the porno as she talked. "So your father broke up with me," she said. "But like I told you before, I wasn't all that torn up about it." Somehow I doubted that.

My father started dipping his dick into Christine, and then into Punk Girl. Back and forth, back and forth. Both girls thrashed when he entered them, loving the feeling of being filled up.

"After that," Tracy said, "I didn't speak to your father for many years."

My father suddenly grabbed Punk Girl's ass and lifted both her and Christine several inches into the air, and plunged himself to the root.

Zoey rocked her head back and screamed, and Redd jumped to her knees. My father pulled out, streams of white come spraying everywhere, and plunged into Christine next. Redd looked frantic, trying to reach for his dick but was too far away from it to get a good hold of it.

If I had seen this scene before everything had happened, I would have probably thought that Tracy had desperately wanted to get in on the fun. With all the backstory and context, though, I thought that perhaps she really was in a panic about her boyfriend finishing off in both Zoey and Christine.

Christine rotated her ass so that he could grind into her better, and looked back over her shoulder at him and smiled. Redd finally got close enough so that she could pull him out of Christine's pussy and wrap her mouth around his still spurting cock, swallowing the last remnants of his orgasm.

The camera cut to a close up of Zoey's and Christine's pussies, one on top of the other, with dribbles of white come dripping out of their holes. Redd let some of his come fall out of her lips until it pooled at her chin, and smiled at the camera before it faded to black.

I hit pause on the video before her image disappeared completely. The look on Redd's face was plastic and fake, a smile that was completely separate from the look in her eyes. With new context, it was obvious that Redd was not happy about what had just happened.

I was now convinced I had just seen my father impregnate both Zoey and Christine. It was a snapshot in time, my time. The beginning of my beginning. The beginning of the end for Zoey.

"Anything else you wanted to know, Shannon?" Tracy asked, bored.

"Okay, I get it. You lost my Dad. But... why me?" I asked, my voice meek and hollow. "Why do all of this to me? I don't understand."

Tracy sighed. "Jesus, Shannon, you really are thick, aren't you?" her annoyance level had escalated. "When I started dating your father, everything fell back into place for me. I knew I what I had been missing for all of these years. I had let him go, and now I had him back again.

"Except I didn't. He had me, but I didn't have him," she said. "He wouldn't shut up about his daughters, especially you. Whenever we were together, he would barely pay attention to me unless I was sucking his dick or fucking me. All the other times, it was Shannon this, and Shannon that."

She sounded thoughtful. "You know, now that I think about it, I don't even think he really likes Simone all that much."

"So you, what, seduced Simone? To get back at me?" I asked.

"No, you idiot," Tracy said, not bothering to hide her disdain any more. "To get you out of the way."

"Huh?"

She sighed, exasperated at my cluelessness. "Simone is incredibly easy to manipulate," Tracy said. "I'm shocked that you haven't seen that by now. She's incredibly jealous of you, but she has a mean streak that comes straight from her mother.

"All I had to do was wind her up and let her go," Tracy continued. "I didn't really expect her to go as far as she did, but hey. There you go."

"Why are you telling me all this?" I asked. "If I tell my father, he'll dump you like the trash that you are."

It took a lot for me to call her names. She dismissed it with a laugh, and I felt impotent. "Oh, Shannon, you're not going to do that," she said.

"And why not?"

"Because your father is happy with me," Tracy said. "You saw him on Saturday. You know that he's in love with me. You broke us up once before, and you're not going to do that again."

I felt a tear fall down my cheek. She was right, just like she had been right about everything else. I couldn't bring myself to bring my father more unhappiness right when it seemed he had found what he wanted.

"What about Simone?" I asked, unsure of myself.

"What about her?"

"What if she tells my Dad?"

Tracy laughed even harder. "Are you kidding? Simone and I are BFFs. With me around, she's gotten to see more of her father since her birthday than she has in the past three years."

"So, you're going to go about your little life," Tracy said, "keep on fucking your boy toy for a while, graduate, go off to college, and move on. You're going to do that because you love your father and you want to make him happy. Don't you?"

My heart sank. Tracy had just outlined how she had cut me out of my father's life, and how I was going to help her continue doing so.

I felt trapped. I didn't know how to answer that question so that I didn't sound like a complete loser. "I don't think my father will be happy with you," I suggested, but it sounded weak and impotent.

"Oh, please," Tracy said. "You and I both know that your father needs someone like me, someone who can give him everything he needs. You know it, I know it, and Simone knows it. What's more, your father knows it.

"So, answer the question, Shannon," she challenged. "Do you want your father to be happy, or not?"

I swallowed, hating myself for saying my next words. "Yes, of course I do."

"Well, then," she sounded triumphant. "That's why you're not going to say anything."

I sniffed and immediately regretted letting Tracy know she had gotten to me.

"Oh, give me a break," she said, completely unmoved. "I'll tell you what. I'll get Simone to leave you alone at school, and you get to go back to having the occasional buddy-buddy day with your dad every other week or so. It'll be just like it has always been."

Her voice took on a completely infuriating tone. "If you're good girl," she said, "I'll teach you how to lick pussy the right way. I may even let you suck his come out of it again."

Her words hung in the air like a sickening fog. I ignored her last taunt, and contemplated the life she was proposing. Go back to the way it was? Back to a having an estranged relationship with my father? After everything that happened?

Then what was the fucking point?

"As long as we're clear, Shannon," Tracy's voice stabbed into my skull like an ice pick. "Don't fuck with me. He's mine, do you understand?"

"Yes," I mumbled.

"Consider Saturday night a gift from me to you," she said, her voice cold and snarky. "And look on the bright side. If it weren't for me, you'd never have known the truth about your parents."

The line went dead, and my phone went dark. She had hung up on me. I stared at it for a long time, trying to understand what had just happened.

I was too confused to cry, too angry to think straight. Tracy had backed me into a corner, blocking off my options. I felt like my connection with my father had just started to open up, a breakthrough of epic proportions seeming imminent. Instead, she was yanking it away from me just as it seemed to be within reach.

So much had happened in such a short period of time it was impossible to get my head wrapped around the full scope of it all. I simply couldn't fathom why Tracy had gone to all that trouble to seduce me, only to throw me away days later.

My phone buzzed, and I looked down to see a text from Andrew.

School's over. Can I still come over?

My thumbs got to working as fast as they could. Yes, I really need to see you.

My heart raced as I awaited his response. Give me your address. I'm on my way, came the reply.

I sent it to him, and tried to settle down as I waited for him. I decided that the best thing to do was take a shower while I waited - after all, I had had a very active and physical day.

The water couldn't seem to be hot enough to melt away the anger, shame, and fear that I felt. The drone of the droplets did give me a sense of peace, though, which I desperately needed. Through the sound of the falling water I was able to start to piece together the little that I knew.

The hot water stung my arm, reminding me about Simone and her insane vendetta against me. I still couldn't get my head wrapped around the idea that she was my sister.

How long had she known? Tracy had said something about letting it 'slip' around Simone's birthday. I had no idea when Simone's birthday was, but apparently it had been about a month or so after mine.

I leaned against the tile in the shower, trying to make sense of it all. Simone had staged a campaign of terror against me knowing that I was her sister. Why? She even knew that I didn't know. Why didn't she come and tell me?

Simone and I had never been friends, and had never even really known each other. Suddenly she seemed to flip some sort of switch and go from not knowing me at all to a full-court press of wanton destruction. But why?

What could Tracy have possibly said to Simone to make her hate me so much? What kind of person would Simone be to just attack an innocent victim like that?

Tracy admitted that she wanted me out of the way. She had planned this. In fact, she had planned this for a long time. This past week was just the tip of the iceberg.