Porn World Chronicles: The Milk Bar

Story Info
Where women get "milk".
6k words
4.77
4.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

20xx:

The Milk Bar wasn't difficult to find, so long as you first knew it existed and then followed the map off of the web page; otherwise, it just looked like a suspiciously clean alleyway and a door with a cartoon steer on the male side of the building, smugly winking at prospective patrons. "You and I both know why you're here," it said with the glimmer in its eye. Unlike more publicly available diversions, this business had an air of exclusivity which penetrated the unremarkable steel door set into the brick wall. Nino could hardly believe that this was the thing that had managed to draw her out of her house for the first time in years for something other than work or groceries, clutched her hand to her chest to calm not only the anxiety of coming to a place like this, but of being out in the world again.

She felt out of place, a skinny woman in a long, pleated skirt and an old sweatshirt, three sizes too large, that had once been purple, with messy hair that hadn't been cut in two years at least. There wasn't anything more formal in her limited wardrobe and she hadn't known about this place long enough to order something online the way she usually might. Walking downtown in the late evening, she already felt like everyone was staring, had to resort to a mantra, a-la, "Nobody cares enough about you to notice," to make it.

Why she of all people had received an invitation in her e-mail was a mystery. Nino could only think of a half dozen people who should know that she existed, government and employers excluded, and it didn't seem like the kind of thing that would be advertised randomly, even if people were so much more comfortable with that sort of thing recently. Fetishes still did exist... and so Nino did know to a degree what she might have done to get an invitation, given her search history...

The printed-out coupon crinkled in her grip, since she didn't have a smartphone, hadn't needed one since her last one broke in half. The bar was open all night, the page said, so maybe they wouldn't mention the dark circles under her eyes... She reached for the door handle with a trembling hand, in a cold sweat, but it opened before she could close her fingers around it.

"Oh? My apologies, miss." The man was tall, wearing a black vest and slacks with a creased dress shirt and a red bowtie. His dark, brown eyes contrasted gently-curling, bright blonde hair, burdened with vulgar knowledge and purpose above a kindly smile. He bent at the waist and bowed to Nino, let her recover from the shock of his sudden presence. "I felt that I should come out and greet you personally, since you've been standing out here in the cold all alone for the last hour. Little did I know that you would be on the precipice of entry as I came."

Nino's throat closed up, scratchy and dry. When was the last time she'd actually talked to another person without prep time? A year, when her landlord changed? The man standing in the doorway patiently let her cough and compose herself as well as she could. "Y-y-you k-knew I was out here..."

He chuckled lightly under his breath and nodded his head briefly at a camera hanging in the corner of the alley. "Many of our patrons value their privacy. We take care not to let them see one another when it can be arranged, so, the cameras. Please don't let it concern you."

It did. Nino rubbed the ball of her foot on the ground, clenched the front of her sweatshirt and shrank into herself while remaining standing in the way one could only do with practice.

"Bit nippy, but it is Autumn, isn't it? Wouldn't you like to at least come inside and warm up in a soft seat? Ah, but where are my manners? I'm Duncan, one of the so-called 'Studs' employed here. I'd be more than happy to seat you now, if you would like. There's no need to commit to a course this moment, or even today, if you don't feel up to it." He bowed again and offered his hand. "Please, miss, I would like to serve you."

Nino nodded, looking at the man through the curtain of her bangs and stepping forward without actually taking his hand. Respectfully, he pulled it back without mentioning the fact and kindly smiled before turning on his heel and leading the way inside. She had to pass his warm, looming presence as he kept the door open for her and she stared at her feet just to fail to ignore how small and vulnerable it made her feel. Beyond the door, he took her identification at a reception desk and continued within.

The mellow, slightly bitter scent of coffee roasting came to Nino's nose from a distance, through a seeming maze of walls opening up to luxurious booths, dark hardwood and leather, each hidden entirely from any of the others. All of those that Duncan led her past were unoccupied, though it looked as if all of them had been recently used and hadn't yet been bussed; his path made several hard turns which made sense if Nino assumed that he was narrowly avoiding booths that were currently in use by other women... Low, indirect lighting enforced a mental image of sitting next to a glowing hearth, warming up by the fire on a cozy winter night. At times, Nino could barely hear the clink of silverware or the hint of a moan from the hidden patrons that made her heart skip a beat. The warm air made Nino think that she was being flatly encouraged not to wear such concealing clothing. She'd start sweating if she became any more excited, and she was still shaking anyway...

At last, Duncan made it to a booth that butted up against two whole walls at one of the maze's dead ends, secluded entirely from any chance for someone else to accidentally walk past. He stood at the end of the table as Nino swept her skirt under her legs and slid into her seat. Rather than rest her arms on the expensive-looking table, having no clue about wood types, but thought about walnut. She laced her fingers together over her belly, still too self-conscious to look up from the table into Duncan's eyes.

"Miss, we all thank you for coming to see us tonight." His voice was low and deep, steeped in class only allowed by the bar's noise reduction. "Since this is your first visit, allow me to give you the ten-cent tour. To your right, at the other end of the table, you'll find a menu for food and drink, one card book for studs who are available to serve, and service, you, and a list of what services are available. It may interest you to peruse those before making any decisions, and of course I am here for you, if I happen to meet your expectations." He reached across the table and plucked the menu from its perch. "Can I recommend that we start you off with the house blend? It's a medium roast which happens to be fairly popular." He added in a whisper, "Though I'm not much of a coffee drinker myself, so I can only tell you that much."

Nino shook her head. "N-no caffeine..."

Duncan hid a brief smile behind his hand and chuckled. "You do have the coupon, I saw, so your first service is complimentary. May I take that from you?"

Hesitating to take her hands from her belly, she held out the crumpled piece of paper and nearly had a heart attack when Duncan purposely let his fingers brush against hers while taking it.

"Miss, may I make a suggestion?"

She nodded shyly, rubbing her fingers where they'd touched his.

"How about you let me make the decisions tonight? Until or unless you disagree with anything, of course. We're no stranger to customers who could use a little push."

Nino bit her lip. "I d-don't wanna hear about other customers..."

"And so I will not speak of them." Duncan bent in close enough that Nino couldn't help looking at his chiseled features through the veil of her hair. "May I take it that you agree otherwise?"

"... Fine..."

"Wonderful!" Duncan snapped back to attention and put up two fingers, at which another man appeared as if by magic from the maze with a notepad at the ready. "Carl, please have the kitchen send the number two platter and hot chocolate. Miss, is there anything you can't eat, or anything you dislike?"

"... Mayonnaise..." she said, and felt stupid when the newcomer sniggered under his breath.

Duncan dismissed the other man and shocked Nino by taking a seat directly next to her even though there was another whole bench on the other side of the table. There was enough time for her to shuffle inward toward the wall and leave a person's distance between herself and him, but she could already feel herself sweating in her heavy clothing and self-consciously sniffed her collar.

"While we wait, shouldn't we get acquainted?" He leaned in toward her to get at the list of services and Nino had to hold her breath to avoid getting a face full of Duncan's masculine scent. For a girl who hadn't really smelled another human being in years, much less a handsome man, it was almost enough to justify getting out of the house by itself. "You wouldn't be here if you didn't know what experience we offer, would you now, miss?" Out of the corner of her vision, she could still see his smirk under kind eyes.

She shook her head.

He touched her shoulder. The feeling of his hand's breadth and strength sent a different kind of shivers through her. And he pushed further, slowly leaning into her space as he moved his hand to her cheek, giving her plentiful time to slap him away if she felt like it. Once there, he split her bangs and for the first time looked directly into her eyes. Despite the intimacy being forced onto her, Nino had passed over a peak of anxiety and her body wasn't trembling anymore. Duncan whispered, "I'd like to hear it from your own pretty lips, if I could. You do have a lovely voice, if only you would share it with me."

The trembling began again and Nino shook his hand off, pursed her lips.

And Duncan was laughing. "Nothing personal, just testing your limits, miss. Now, I know that some... women prefer we don't use their names. Shall I call you princess?"

"No!... No, just Nino is okay..."

"Oh, but isn't your name Minon?" Fuck, he'd seen her ID card... "I happen to think it's a perfectly appropriate name for one as adorable as you."

"It makes me sound like meat..." she said. "And... you don't have to lie to me, while we're doing this."

"And what are we doing, my dear Nino?"

Nino licked her lips as her eyes drifted down Duncan's solid body to the bulge in his pants. Button fly, of course, because who would want to risk getting caught by a zipper? "T-t-to drink that..."

He was clearly enjoying himself, coaxing the truth from her lips. "I'm sure I don't understand what you mean by that. Please tell me what you want, and I'll do what I can to satisfy your needs."

"I-I..." She clutched a hand to her chest and felt her heart thumping against her palm as she leaned in to whisper her response. "I wanted to... to have your cum... to drink your cum..."

"Sorry to make you do that." Duncan smoothly put his arm around her shoulders and hugged her to his side. Despite how powerful he felt, Nino knew somehow that she could break free with the slightest resistance. He sniffed her hair and she became all the more aware that she was sweating.

"Do I smell?"

Duncan lightly stroked down her arm with his fingertips, calming her with his presence. "Hm, citrus? I like it. But then, aren't you a little too hot in that? Maybe we should lose the sweatshirt?" His fingers had subtly made their way to the hem and curled around it, brushing against the bare skin beneath, and she grabbed his wrist. "No, then. Okay." He released the hem but replaced it in his hand with one of hers.

She couldn't bear to look up at him or down to their clasped hands as he traced little circles in her palm, sending pleasurable tingles up her arm that ended with a tightening in her breast. She chose to close her eyes and take a deep breath, expose her conscious mind to the undertones of Duncan's cologne and the ever-present, mellow scent of coffee wafting through the air. After so long alone, it felt unfamiliar to have someone else touching her intimately; it seemed that years of masturbation hadn't been able to burn out those nerves through overuse after all. He hadn't even touched her in any of those places yet, and she didn't know if the bar's services extended to that after all, but she had to stop herself from squirming against the leather beneath her as arousal welled up in her belly and trickled into her plain, beige panties.

"You're doing great," Duncan whispered. "There's nothing to worry about while you're here, nothing that you have to talk about if you don't want to, nobody you have to see if you hate their face. Okay? I've got you right here, and you're safe." His voice enveloped her head like a soothing blanket; her eyes felt cloudy as she finally relaxed enough to come back to the scene. Then his lips grazed her earlobe and she jumped, but only a little, and he chuckled.

The other man appeared, coming out of the maze with a plate of cookies and finger sandwiches with two mugs of steaming hot chocolate on the side. He said as he served it up, "Not interrupting anything, I hope?"

Duncan pulled back and Nino tried to avoid feeling disappointed by shoving one of the fancy, delicate cookies in her face.

"No, Carl, I was just thinking I should give miss Nino a break," Duncan said.

"Alright. If you need anything, you know to holler." Carl disappeared like a puff of smoke back into the maze.

Nino idly munched while looking down into Duncan's lap. She knew he saw that she was looking, but of course that was the whole purpose of her being there. He'd never judge her for it, she thought.

"Miss Nino, have you tried this kind before?" Duncan said, holding out a coconut-dusted thing with chocolate on two fingers.

She had to take a step forward at some point, she thought, if she didn't want to spend all night on this kind of play. Nino let her lips fall open and leaned forward with her eyes closed for Duncan to place the cookie on her tongue, then she closed her lips on him and licked the underside of his fingers as she pulled back. His skin was just a little salty.

So, that's what another person tasted like...

"A little bolder, then? I approve." Duncan cradled her cheek in his hand and let her swallow her bite before pushing his thumb past her lips, let her suck on it gently, running the tip of her tongue around it.

Nowhere near what she actually wanted, but she felt warmth continue to pool between her legs nonetheless. He brushed her bangs aside again, but she didn't mind it nearly as much anymore, no matter what kind of lewd expression she had to be making. Eventually, he pulled his thumb free with a soft pop, and she was panting, looking into his firm gaze with lust-blurred eyes.

He leaned in so close that she could feel the heat of his cheek on hers and whispered, "You should see yourself, miss Nino, and then you would know how sad I am that I'm not allowed to kiss you." But he did kiss her, on her neck, and sat back up, then kissed his own thumb, still wet with her saliva, and smirked. "So that'll have to be our little secret, okay?"

Nino dumbly nodded, fumbled in her attempt to grab another snack.

"Could I ask you a question?" he said.

She nodded again.

"Why are you here? I mean to say: what is it about our services that appeals to you?"

Nino was quiet for some time while she chewed, then picked another snack and bought time by eating that one too, then took a drink of hot chocolate. And Duncan didn't even tease her for avoiding the issue.

"I didn't have many friends back in school..." she said, letting a speech that she'd thought about for years fall from her lips. "And then that was over, and I didn't have them anymore, and I went to work right away instead of wasting everyone's time going to college. So... everyone was huddled up inside at the time, you know why, and I barely went out anyway, then I stopped going out. I watched a lot of... videos, and I found out that I liked the ones about... bukkake..." Her cheeks burned anew and more fiercely with the memories of bending forward in her chair to see her monitor better while her hand was buried in her groin, burning the images into her retinas. "I know it's supposed to be degrading, but all I could think after a while was 'she's so pretty that she can have ten guys or a hundred cum on her face and her body for hours'... Somehow that felt really wholesome to me, and now... it's most of what I watch..."

Duncan swept her bangs out of the way yet again, but she didn't tremble at his touch at all.

She said, "I thought about what would happen if I put in an appearance at the office for once, when I didn't have to, and asked some of the guys there to... But they would think that was creepy, wouldn't they? Even one guy, if I could get him to tell his friends..."

Duncan said, "Well then, it's no wonder the system thought you deserved a coupon. Do you think you would feel loved if I told you that I thought you were lovely?"

"Don't lie to me, at least." Nino pouted. "I know what guys like. They like fat tits and plump asses, clear skin. I have a mirror, you know, even if I try not to look into it..."

"Is that right? You think I could never find you attractive?"

She couldn't match his gaze. "Y-you're good at your job... I'm sure you say that to everyone."

"We aren't talking about everyone, are we? We're talking about you, and me." Duncan unbuttoned his fly and released something that Nino had never once seen in person before. It was glorious, hard and throbbing in the way she'd only imagined, only seen in high definition, within her reach. She clutched her hands in her lap so she wouldn't try to touch it accidentally and burn her fingers on its heat. "I'll admit," Duncan said, "that I also find large breasts and a shapely butt attractive. I'm a man after all, and I'm not immune to my urges. But I also love the woman who reminds me of an adorable mouse in the palm of my hand, who trembles when I come close, who locks up with fear and lets me do what I want. I love how thin she feels in my arms." He swept an arm around her and pulled her close in the seat. "I even love the bags under her eyes as the sign of an enthusiastic heart that burns the midnight oil."

"I just stay up a lot..." Nino mumbled.

"And I love her for her bravery in coming to a place like this, where the resolve to indulge in her desires would be tested. Go on, take what you want. It's right here, waiting for you."

Nino gulped. She drew her legs up onto the cushion and bent down into the heat of Duncan's lap. She licked her lips as she drew closer to his incredible, throbbing cock. It lived up to the hype that the pornos built up; if anything, they didn't do it justice. The mild aroma of Duncan's sweat made her mouth water.

She reached out with a trembling hand and her fingers brushed against his warm shaft. At the tip there was already a pearly bead of precum that quivered with her breath; it reached a critical mass as she watched, entranced by the slick path it made on its descent to her hand.

It was so tempting. Her heart leapt and forced her forward to touch the tip of her tongue against his cock, to draw it up the path of the dribble of precum, across his head before coming off. The flavor was saltier than she'd imagined, and only barely sweet enough to notice. Precum had always been sour in her imagination, but the heat in her cheeks, in her breast, welling up between her thighs proved saltiness superior.

"That feels great~" Duncan said with a moan from above like a voice from Heaven. "Take your time, Nino. Make sure you don't leave today with any regrets. Why don't you try licking around the head?"

She nodded numbly before leaning in. Nino pressed her lips to the head of his cock and they parted naturally to allow him entry, popping only the head in so that she could poke and prod at it with her tongue. As she began twirling her tongue around it as she'd practiced so many times on her dildos, she felt Duncan's fingers caress her cheek and move her hair to the side so that he could see her face.

12