Porn Wrestling Federation Vol. 09

Story Info
Stardom's AZM, Lady C & Saya Kamitani in an orgy.
8.2k words
4
1.9k
2
0

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/30/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the persons, wrestlers, events, promotions etc depicted within. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. I do not own Stardom or any of its current and former wrestlers/characters. All characters in this story are 18 years old or older.

Featuring: AZM, Lady C, Saya Kamitani (all Stardom)

Porn Wrestling Federation -- Volume 9

A pro wrestling erotic story.

by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, MMF, FF, MFF, oral, anal, inter.

* * *

In the late 2010s and into the 2020s, professional wrestling, and to be specific sports entertainment giant WWE was in a crisis. Bad deals, lawsuits, falling ratings and questionable booking decisions led to the world giant having to make tough decisions with personal and professional consequences. For a long time, the WWE had been a proudly PG-friendly company... But when they were approached with a very non-PG offer from a very XXX-rated business, they were left with little choice but to accept.

The formation of the Porn Wrestling Federation was a joint wrestling and pornographic promotion based initially around the entire roster of WWE Divas (or Female Superstars as their were re-branded as) being "sold" to an established porn website and film maker who working with the WWE would create a weekly TV show of in-ring action for worldwide, in fitting with the general PG way of the rest of Raw and Smackdown's broadcasts. The PWF would also however create pornographic films and scenes staring the Divas for sale, download and on-demand streaming through its adult-only website. The WWE would retain all the rights of the match-based programming, and would receive part of the profits from both sides of the PWF's productions.

As PWF grew in popularity (no guesses as to which side of the business was consistently making far more money than the other), so to did it start to expand with additional talents drawn from NXT, and the global independent wrestling scene. And because of global situations creating a downturn in revenue and need to make quick cash fast and in large amounts? Those contracts that had been previously rejected from promotions outside of sports entertainment soon found themselves returned and this time signed. With the air mail postage indicating they'd travelled all the way from Japan...

* * *

The Porn Wrestling Federation is proud to announce an expansion! Following the success of titles and videos featuring women of sports entertainment, we can now reveal agreements and deals to bring the starlets of independent and international promotions to our catalogue of XXX-rated films. We look forward to bringing you new features with women from Japan and beyond in the future.

* * *

The Porn Wrestling Federation presents...

AZM, Lady C and Saya Kamitani of Stardom faction Queen's Quest

In...

Dick-Taking Detention!

* * *

The scene opens up with a generic looking classroom scene, with a few desks and chairs set up and a main teacher's desk at the front. A whiteboard behind it with 'DETENTION' written in marker, and various educational posters on the walls such as one of a map of the world.

Sat at the front two desks are two Japanese female wrestlers, known for being in the Stardom promotion, and in fact two women from the same stable of Queen's Quest. AZM with very bright, shoulder length dyed purple hair. While next to her Saya Kamitani has longer, hard hair with dyed green tips and braids. Both ladies are clad in stereotypical schoolgirl outfits of white shirts and short black shirts with string bows at the neck.

Behind them, on a row of three desks, are three grinning Western males who are the porn stars for the shoot. Each more than nicely toned and handsome, and each dressed in their own school attire of white shirts with a jacket over it, and dark pants. One man an African American, another a Hispanic, and the other a white male with blonde hair. Each of them not looking too old, rather similar perhaps to the age of Saya.

All the 'class' sit up straight however when the sound of clicking heels on the floor is heard. The camera showing the 'teacher' of the class stepping in. An irony that the woman in question is Lady C, who herself was actually a school teacher before being a Joshi wrestler. Let alone the fact that in terms of Stardom, she's actually still a rookie compared to Saya and AZM. However, Lady X is dressed for the part in a knee-length light skirt, a white shirt and a long sleeved jacket, with her professional look topped off with a set of glasses.

[I am very disappointed in you girls!] Lady C remarked, casting a scolding look across the two female 'students' as while speaking in her native tongue, the handy subtitles on the screen explain what she's saying. [You are supposed to be setting an example for this school! And what do I catch you doing? Leading on, teasing and flirting with these foreign exchange students!]

[Senpai! That's not fair!] AZM says, standing up. [They were coming onto us first!]

[It was all her fault, she dragged me into this!] Saya claimed, pointing at AZM who glared back at her. [I was just curious about what I'd heard about foreign men!]

[Enough!] Lady C said, shaking her head. [You're been acting in a totally unacceptable manner, ill-fitting for this school. So I'm hosting this session of detention to get these shameful thoughts and actions out of your minds.] She said, before motioning with a hand towards the row behind the girls. [So if you're so curious about these men? We'll see if you can handle what these men from another land can do with a couple of troublesome girls like you. That should get it out of your system so you can focus on your educational endeavours.]

No translation was needed as AZM and Saya watched as two of the men approached them from the sides of the desk. Kamitani facing off with the white man, with the Hispanic going to AZM. Grins on the faces of the men as they, without any shame at all, unbuckled their pants. Making the eyes of the female wrestlers widen when they got a look at the thick, long and perfect for porn cocks the two men were packing. Already Saya moving back to sit, but turning to face him as she took a hold of his length to stroke. While AZM more eagerly pushed her chair back so she could lower herself down to her knees.

[Amazing! So thick and long...] Saya remarked as she pumped on that fat white cock in her hand. [It's nothing like the men I've been with before!] She added, putting across the point that he was far more hung than any previous boyfriend or lover. Looking up at the man as she lowered her head in, using her tongue to warm him up as she brushed across the thick crown. Low groans escaping him as she swirled around the tip and got a taste of him herself. Using the hand to stroke off the shaft for a double team that easily left him rock hard as she stroked and licked at him. Dragging her tongue along the underside for a long, rather savouring lick before her hand resumed pumping away. Before she parted her lips, and really got him moaning when she sank down and took him inside as she groaned around his meat.

"Mmmmmph! Mmmmm..." Kamitani moaned around his meat as her pouty, full lips had to stretch around a thickness she wasn't used to. Slowly and smoothly working up and down the top part while still using her hand to pump away at the lower half to ensure he was pleasured. At the very least, even with this vast size she was taking on, it was clear this wasn't the first time she'd sucked on some dick from the smoothness of her motion. "Hmmmmphh!! Mmmmmm... Mmmm!" The Golden Phoenix kept her head moving up and down, fitting in a little more of his inches into her warm and wet oral hole. Staring up with a look of obvious lust as the man she was blowing did his part, and not just by handling this blowjob. Using his hand to brush her hair back into place when it fell across her pretty features from the motion of her head.

At the same time, AZM was well into dishing out some oral pleasure to the hung Hispanic hunk she's been paired off with. Her hands onto his thighs as she bobbed her purple haired head along his meaty length. Slurping loudly with groans vibrating off his dick as her young, hot mouth was stretched to the limit by his size. Staring up with an intense look like she was treating sucking his cock like it was a challenge. Her dyed locks already swaying back and forth in time with her movement as she eagerly pumped her mouth up and down his size, handling half of his length with ease and not looking like she was going to stop at just that.

"MMMM... MMMMPHHH!! HHHHLLLKKK... MMMMPHHH!!" AZM began to gag around his pole as she pushed down deep and similar to her stable-mate showed that this was a length of dick she wasn't used to. Not letting that stop her as the High Speed division starlet used an eager, swift motion to send her pretty face up and down onto his prick. Keeping him moaning as she bobbed smoothly as her own saliva began to seep past her lips and down her chin. Little drops landing on her school shirt being the least of her worries as she used a pace to fuck her face on that dick rather than merely just sucking on it. "MMMMM!! GAHHHHH... HHHHHHRRRKKKK..." Her eyes narrowed with lust along with determination as she fought through the gagging, continuing to slide along his meat as she showed that despite her young age, she had clear skill and experience in the art of sucking cock.

Meanwhile, at the front of the class, Lady C peered over the top of her eyewear as she held the rim, looking at the third porn star in this film as he stepped out of his pants and showed off a fat, long black cock. [Oh? You are 'Hot for Teacher' as they say in the West?] She remarked, slipping off her jacket and laying it across the desk. [I suppose it wouldn't be fair if I didn't lead by example. As their Senpai of course, you understand.] She claimed as she lowered herself down to her knees, but having to lean over as her height difference to the other women meant she was noticeably taller than the other two Joshis.

That wasn't stopping her from getting in on the action as she took a hold of his length and guided it into her mouth to make him moan out. Starting to suck him off as she worked her soft lips up and down to get into a steady rhythm. Pumping along his rod so that she could quickly get him hard, even at the expense of her own groaning as her lips had to stretch wide to tackle the thickest, longest of the cocks the men were packing. Not that the ones the other women were blowing were anything close to average of course. But Lady C showed off her own experience too as she bobbed up and down, using her own free hand to brush her dark hair back to avoid distracting herself (but perhaps knowing too a clear view of her servicing this big dick was expected from her).

"Mmmmmph! Mmmmm! Mmmmmphh..." The woman nicknamed The Human Tower worked her head up and down that fittingly long and thick slab of meat as she applied her saliva onto him. A smooth motion sliding up and down his size while her hand switched from jerking to just holding the base with a couple of fingers. Allowing her to stuff her mouth full with his tool as she groaned around him and pushed down gradually deeper as she got more used to such a thickness. "MMMPHHH! GAAAAAAHHH... MMMMPHHHH..." Her eyes widened as the fat head of his prick hit the back of her mouth, stuffing her far fuller than she's ever taken in her life before. Sexily choking around his member as she kept bobbing away as her saliva dripped downward along his length. The former real life teacher now pretending to be one getting naughty with a man playing the role of a student being sinful enough. Let alone this all being recorded on camera with each muffled slurp and moan being captured.

Across the 'classroom' the desks have been shifted a bit so that Saya and AZM and both kneeling next to one another with their exchange student studs in front of them. A Point Of View-style shot allowing the camera to capture both women deeply bobbing away onto those thick cocks as the interracial cock sucking continued. Saya leaving a big, white dick coated in her spit while AZM choked away on a dark toned, Latino cock. Both women impressively going at this hands free, just using their soothing, talented mouths to dish out the pleasure. Perhaps even a little bit of 'anything you can do, I can do better' coming into play as once in a while the two Queen's Quest members glance at the other, checking to see how well and how deeply they are sucking on their respective dick.

"MMMMMPHHH!! GAAAAAAAAHHH!! HHHHHLLLKKK!!" AZM was wickedly going at this. Clutching onto the hips of the Hispanic stud she was fucking her face on. Allowing her to drive her mouth down into the base, pressing her chin into his balls to further smear her own spit onto him. Caring not for how soaked her school shirt has been left, giving an outline of her perky tits underneath. Deep throating like she was a porno starlet of twice her age as she kept her face pressed into his darker toned flesh. "GAAAAAAAAHHHH... MMMMPHHH!! HHHHHRRRRLLLL..." She stared up through strands of her purple hair for a long moment as she kept herself held down. Her saliva splattering all over his length as she made him moan from the snug, hot feeling of her throat all around his thickness. Eventually pulling off as she lifted all the way up and off, gasping for air before she spat down onto his bell-end. Another narrow eyed look of desire before she went back to blowing him for another round of deep slurps.

"HHMMMMPHHH... HHHHHRRRLLL... GAAAAAAAHHH..." Saya too was choking sinfully around the fat white dick she was impaling her pretty face on. Brushing her hair back over the shoulders as she worked up and down along his pole. Keeping her saliva drooling down his tool as she bobbed along his vast size. Showing off a talent for cock sucking, especially going (fittingly) Queen-size with the kind of cock she can handle. "MMMMM! HHHHMMMPHHH... GAAAAAAAAAHHH..." Able to press her nose against his crotch as her chin connected off his balls to send more spit dripping down onto her top as she deeply took him in. Testing out what her throat could handle even as it made her choke loudly from the repeated gagging. Having to pull off for some much needed air as she used both hands to pump that spit all across his poles.

Back to Lady C, and the teacher behind all of this is feasting on that big, black cock with deep slurps as she leaves her saliva dripping off his inches. Her white shirt more than splattered from the drips as she keeps her mouth smoothly slurping up and down. Not objecting to the hunk she's kneeling in front of holding her hair as he pumps his cock in past her pouty lips. Making her groan and gag as she dished out a steady pace to match the firm thrusts she was taking. Ensuring she let out a lusty choke when he pumped forward to meet her mouth sliding down onto his pole. Keeping her saliva drooling down as they both impressed with her being able to handle this oral pumping, while he stayed nice and hard in the confines of her wet and pleasurable mouth.

"GAAAAAAHHH!! HHHHHRRRKK!! MMMMMMPHHH!!" Lady C groaned in between her chokes as she kept her mouth sliding along that shaft. Sliding her hands along his legs to actively encourage this pumping as she stared up through her glasses at the younger man using her mouth for his moaning pleasure. Showing off a set of oral skills that shows she could transfer easily to a career in JAV films after already spending time as a real teacher and now as a pro wrestler. "AHHHHRRRKKK... MMMMM! GAAAAAAAAHHH!!" She didn't let off, willing pushing her mouth down as his dark inches pushed forward between her lips. Making her moan out around his thickness as she slobbered away onto him. Her top sticking to her modest chest from all the dripping saliva and that shameful sight wasn't affecting her in the slightest as she enjoyed his rod.

Meanwhile, the action of the porn is really getting going now with Saya having her schoolgirl skirt lowered down, showing no underwear underneath as stands on one foot, leaning over to the side so her hands can be on top of one of the desks. Allowing the hung, white man to step beside her as he slides his dick into her snatch from the side. Making them both moan out as he pushes in and starts to thrust. Holding her leg up so she keeps her balance on one limb as she starts to rock back and forth against his motion. Working his cock in deep into her tightness as she looks back and moans with approval.

"Mmmmmm! Ahhhhh... [So big! Amazing!] Mmmmm!" Saya moans out as she bites her lower lip, watching as that thick cock ploughed in and out of her snug box, stretching her nicely and making her even disregard any concerns of being taken bareback by a man she doesn't even know the name of. Let alone one from another land as her tight Asian pussy takes his big, white American dick nice and deep. "Ahhhhh! [So good!] Mmmmm! [Don't stop!]" Their bodies aren't that far off from connecting as he pumps back and forth. Moaning out himself as he works in and fucks the talented, multi-time Champion in Stardom over and over with his dick. Keeping her in position across the desk as her hair sways behind her and her nicely sized tits bounce a bit in the saliva-soaked shirt she still has on.

Just across the way, AZM is moaning out too as she's shed her skirt as she's mounted on top of of the Hispanic porn star as he sits on her school chair. Allowing her to swiftly raise and lower her tight body up and down on his big cock. Her thick ass cheeks slapping down into his thighs as he holds onto her midsection to keep her supported and in place. Letting her focus on bouncing on his dick to take him in balls deep while she shows off a different form of High Speed talents in the form of energetic bounces. Making her dyed hair sway a bit as she drops sharply down onto his lap before lifting up to the halfway mark before repeating the motion over and over.

"MMMMM! FUCK... AHHHHH... [Fucking big!!] MMMMM!!" AZM groans, some swearing not needing translation as she shows off how much she's loving getting her tight pussy filled up with this fat dick. Bouncing away as the slap of her body hitting off of the man she's on top of rings out to mix nicely with their moans in the air. Firmly working up and down to pump her snatch nicely full with his meat despite not just the height different but the fact she's taking on the thickest, longest cock she's ever taken. "AHHHHH! [Come on! Give it to me!] MMMMMM!! [Don't hold back against me!]" She demands between her groans as she glances back over her shoulder, showing the camera the lusty look across her face as she rides away on that big dick. Her ass cheeks rippling as she moved up and down smoothly and quickly like it's second nature for her to handle some cock with her snug, dampening pussy.

Not being outdone, Lady C is also treating the hung, black stud to some of her snug Japanese pussy as she's willingly bent over the teacher's desk with her skirt lowered down to her ankles. Moaning out as she rocks forward onto the desk as that long cock slides into her twat from behind and he holds her waist. Making her shift back and forth on the smooth top of the furniture as he groans out. Showing his own approval for how tight the rookie wrestler's snatch is all around his manhood. Keeping her staring back over her shoulder with a look of lust as she watches his prick move in and out of her slot. Her chest, still covered by her top, pressed onto the desk as she jolts back and forth, hauled into the motion to make it more sinful that despite her height, she's the one being pulled about by a man younger than herself.