Porno at the Double C - Pt. 01

Story Info
They try something new.
3.9k words
4.62
3.5k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You should read the 'Just Being Neighborly' series first..

This is a spinoff of that series.

You should also read 'Welcome to the Double C'

This story may contain FF, MM, Cuckold, Group, Fetish, MFM, FMF, Incest.

******

Finally, after several weeks, everything was settled and Cindy and I moved down to the Double C Resort and the house that Lisa gave us. She met us as we entered the resort and took us to the house. After we unpacked and got everything in somewhat order, Lisa gave us a tour of the house.

It was magnificent. There were four large bedrooms, each with its own bathroom and a shower for at least four and a jacuzzi for two. Each bedroom had a mirrored ceiling over the bed with mirrors behind the headboard and across from the bed. A large hot tub for six was on the enclosed patio. It was truly a decadent place and perfect for us.

The next day we had breakfast with Lisa and she gave us an update on the new contract. She said Roger and Sam decided to do a series of 6 - 10 minute videos that eventually would be edited into one longer porno. We would still get well paid. She also said that we would be filmed at the resort as we walked around having sex with other guests...as an amateur sex video and the participants would get paid.

At breakfast we met with the crew, two camera people, a man, Tony & a young woman, Gloria, who would be shadowing us and filming us. They had the option of wearing clothes. The fellow said he would be more comfortable wearing clothes but the young woman said she was fine with being nude. They would be staying with us in our guest rooms

Tony asked us if we had any restrictions and Cindy answered that we didn't have any and that if he and Gloria had any suggestions, we would certainly listen to them.

After we discussed the plans and schedule, Cindy and I were ready to start our epic adventure. Lisa wished us well and told us to enjoy ourselves. She also mentioned that the guests were aware of the filming and that she also offered a free night's stay for any participants which should give us plenty of opportunities.

We hit the trails with our two shadows. It wasn't long before a young woman approached us. "Would you guys be interested in getting together?" She said. "My name is Vicky and I am available for whatever you guys are into."

I looked at Cindy and she looked at me and then Cindy said, "Sure. You ok with sucking my husband's cock with me?" Vicky replied, "I'd love to."

Then she knelt down along side of Cindy and they both started to give me a blow job. They each shared my cock and Vicky was fascinated with my large balls and took them in her mouth while Cindy concentrated on my cock.

Then Vicky said, "He's going to cum. His balls are ready to explode."

Sure enough, I shot a ton of cum into their mouths, onto their faces and tits.

I looked at Tony & Gloria and got a nod of approval from both.

Vicky lapped up any cum on her and thanked us and left. We continued on our walk. Down the trail we're a couple of guys with hard cocks. I figured they must have been jerking off when they saw us and stopped.

As we approached them, one of the guys said, "So, you are the ones doing the shoot. Welcome. Your wife interested in getting fucked now?"

Cindy smiled and said, "Well, since you put it that way, I might be interested. Do you have something for me to lay on?"

The other guy replied, "You can lay on me while my friend fucks you & then you can lay on him while I fuck you."

Cindy smiled, "How about I lay on you and as you fuck me and your friend can fuck my ass?"

The guys smiled and one guy laid on his back and as Cindy got on top of him, his cock made its way into her cunt. The other guy knelt down and placed his hard cock against her raised asshole and slowly inserted his cock. Soon Cindy had both cocks in her and they guys were fucking her in unison. It didn't take long before both guys filled my wife's cunt and ass with their cum.

Finally, they all got up, cum oozing out both of Cindy's holes. She kissed them both and thanked them and we continued our walk.

By this time, it was time for lunch and we headed back to the restaurant. Lisa welcomed us with a very nice smorgasbord of food and wine. She asked how things went and Gloria quickly answered, "Lisa, Cindy and Ben were terrific. We got some great video."

Lisa turned to Cindy and said, "Your nipples are almost as big as mine. I like them."

"Thanks. I want to try and get them to give milk like yours. Can you get me the name of the doctor who you worked with?"

"Sure Cindy."

During lunch we just chatted and got more comfortable with each other. Soon, it was time for the four of us to continue our walk.

We went down a different trail and before long we met up with two women who were hugging and kissing, so we watched them for awhile. As they saw us, they stopped. One of the women, a tall redhead said, "Either one of you women a les or bi?"

Cindy replied, "I'm bi."

Then Gloria blurted out, "I'm bi as well."

I looked at Cindy and she looked at me.

Then the redhead said, "You ladies interested in joining us? Our cabin is nearby."

I nodded an ok to Cindy and she smiled back. Just then Lisa appeared. She said, "Excuse me but will the four of you join me and my husband, John for dinner tonight at our place?"

Without hesitation I said we would be there. Tony said they would be there as well and thanked her. She told us the time and then she left. Then we all followed the redhead to her place.

As soon as we got inside the redhead took Cindy in her arms and started kissing her while Tony was filming. Then the redhead's partner took Gloria and started making out with her. Soon all four were on the bed making out. Tony was moving all over the place getting great film. Finally, after an hour all four women were spent and then we left.

By this time we decided to head back to the house to relax. I invited Tony and Gloria in for some wine and they joined us. The rest of the afternoon was relaxing and soon it was time to go to Lisa's for dinner.

The four of us arrived at Lisa's place which was beautiful. Dinner went very well and when it was time for coffee that's when things got interesting.

As the six of us sat down for coffee, John mentioned that he forgot to get milk. I, not being shy said, "That's not a problem. Lisa can you give us some of your personal supply of milk?" Lisa smiled and said, "Sure, but you will have to do the milking Ben."

I smiled and got up and moved closer to Lisa. I started massaging and pulling on her nipple and in a short time milk was squirting out from her nipple. I filled a small cup with her milk then I worked on her other nipple and milk poured out of that one, filling the cup.

We passed her milk around and everyone really enjoyed their coffee.

As we drank, Tony asked, "Lisa, do you think it would be ok if you did that for the camera?"

"I would be happy to do that. Let's say tomorrow morning at breakfast. Whoever wants to can milk my tits like I was a cow. I'll get on all fours and anyone can milk me. Would that work Tony?"

"That would be terrific Lisa. Thank you."

It was late when we left Lisa's place and headed home. On the way home I asked

Tony why he wore clothes here. He said he didn't like people staring at him. I asked him why would that be and he said that he had a large cock. I told him all the reason to get naked. I then told him that it would be more comfortable for all of us if he were naked from now on. He said he would starting tomorrow. Then we all went to bed.

I was the first to wake up and as I was getting ready to shower my phone rang. I answered, muttered a few words and hung up. I didn't realize it but Cindy had joined me and looked at me

"Who was that? You look like you saw a ghost."

"You're not going to believe it...it was my daughter who I haven't seen or spoke to in a very long time. She wants to get together."

"Is that a problem?"

"Actually, it is for several reasons."

"Can you tell me?"

"My daughter was young when her mother passed away and because of my business I couldn't properly take care of her so my sister wound up raising her. She has resented me ever since and we stopped seeing or talking to each other."

"That must have been hard."

"Yes, it was. Now she said that my sister passed away and she wants to get back together with me."

"So?"

"How can I invite her here? I told her I would call her back."

By then Tony & Gloria were up and I told them that I wasn't up for any activity today and to take the day off...I didn't tell them why.

For the rest of the morning Cindy and I discussed the situation. I didn't know what to do. We went to lunch and hooked up with Lisa and I told her the situation.

"How old is your daughter?"

"Dana is twenty."

"Invite her down here."

"What will she think of her father in a sex resort?"

"Just tell her it's a clothing optional resort."

"But the sex?"

"Ben, at 25, I'm sure she knows about sex. Call her an see what she says. If she is grossed out, then you can use my house up north. It's just sitting there not being used anyway."

"Ok. I'll call her and see what she says. Thanks Lisa."

We finished lunch and headed back to the house. When we got in I called Dana.

"Hi Dana, it's your dad. Look, if you want to get together, I would Ike that. Cindy and I now live in a house here at a clothing optional resort. If that upsets you, our friend said we could stay at her house not far from our old house, for awhile. It's up to you."

"So you are a nudist now? I don't know."

"Dana, you don't have to be nude and Cindy and I will wear clothes if that is what you are worried about."

"Well, ok. Send me the info and I'll let you know when I'm coming."

"That's great hon. Can't wait to see you and Cindy is anxious to meet you...love you. Bye."

"Love you too. Bye."

I told Cindy that she would let us know when she is coming down.

Then I told Tony and Gloria and told them that the shoot has to be completed in the next few days. They said it wouldn't be a problem and we would start again after dinner tonight.

So, for the next few days, Tony and Gloria got great video of us having one on one sex with guests, group sex, and even a couple of orgies where Cindy was fucked by numerous guys.

Now, by this time, Tony had joined us being nude and his big cock was admired by quite a few women & men. Gloria wound up shooting video of Tony enjoying the Double C offerings.

The last night of the shoot, Lisa invited us up to her place for the completion of the shoot. After dinner she said, "I want to invite you all into my bedroom to celebrate a job well done. My husband John will be taking video and joining in as well. So, let's go have some fun."

We all got up and Lisa led us to her bedroom where John was already there and ready.

Cindy and Gloria wasted no time in making out with Lisa. Each one started sucking on her big nipples in hopes of emptying her tits. And it wasn't long before milk was flowing freely. Tony and I managed to get some of her juice into our mouths as well

As Cindy was still sucking Lisa's nipple, Tony managed to get his big cock in my wife's cunt and started fucking her. I went over to Gloria and she looked at Cindy who nodded an ok and I slid my cock in her tight cunt. In a short time I was ready to cum and cum I did. I never shot so much cum as I filled her cunt until it flowed out of her.

Even after I came, I was still hard and Lisa quickly engulfed my cock with her mouth. At the same time, Tony moved over to Lisa and started fucking her. Out of the corner of my eye, Cindy and Gloria were eating each other.

I came in Lisa's mouth and Tony shot his load in her cunt.

For the rest of the night we all enjoyed each other many times until the sun came up.

After breakfast we went back to the house.

My phone rang and it was Dana who told me that she would be coming down in two days. I told her we would have everything ready for her.

Over the next day or so, after Tony & Gloria left, we put everything in order and waited.

Finally, the day Dana was coming was here. Around noon time the office called and said that our daughter arrived. I immediately went to get her. After our hellos and hugs I brought her to the house. Cindy greeted Dana with hugs and kisses and took her to one of the guest rooms to get settled in. After some time the three of us went onto the patio with some wine and snacks.

Dana looked lovely. She was about 5'7", about 125, long, black curly hair, green eyes and a very nice shape.

For the rest of the afternoon we caught up and Dana and I reconciled our differences. She welcomed Cindy into the family and I was thrilled how well it went.

It was now time for dinner and I got a call from Lisa who invited us over to her place for dinner. I quickly accepted and told her we would be there at 6:30.

It didn't take us long to get ready and as we went over, I tried to tell Dana about Lisa the best I could. We all wore shorts and tank tops. The women went braless. When we arrived, there was Lisa all decked out in a tank top, braless and shorts, looking lovely.

We went over to Lisa and her husband and I introduced Dana to Lisa and John and their daughter Jessie. We sat down and was served wine by the butler.

Lisa and Dana got along really well and I was surprised that our sexual activities were never mentioned, until now, when Dana said, "Lisa, I'm not a prude but I see you allow sexual actives on your grounds. Isn't that unusual for a clothing optional resort?"

Lisa replied, "Yes, that's true Dana, but John and I built this place for that specific reason, so guests can leave their vanilla lives behind, engage in whatever sexual activity they want and not be judged by others."

"So, guests can have sex whenever and wherever they want here?"

"Yes, and with whomever. Does that bother you?"

"Oh, no. May I ask you a question?"

"Sure, whatever you like."

"I see that you are all dressed up...is that for me?"

Lisa laughed and replied, "To be honest Dana, yes. We got dressed for you. Your father and Cindy didn't ask me to dress but I didn't know how you would react seeing me, John and Jessie nude."

Dana smiled as Lisa continued, "My daughter is the manager here, about your age, and is always nude and sometimes, like myself, will engage in sexual activities with each other and/or with guests. Our son, Vince is finishing up his studies and will be the co-general manager when he is finished. Actually, he phoned and told me he will be here in two days.

"Have you had sex with Cindy and my dad?"

Lisa looked at me and I smiled as Lisa said, "Yes, on more than one occasion."

"Is my father a stud?" As Dana laughed.

"Let's just say that he is more than well endowed and any women would be more than satisfied having your father entertain them."

"And Cindy?"

"Let's say that I wouldn't throw Cindy out of my bed. Any more questions?"

"No. I appreciate your honesty."

Then Lisa said, "Dana, do you object to my place?"

"Not really. If people want to have sex openly, that's their business."

"Would you have sex in the open?"

"I don't know. It would all depend."

"Depend on what Dana?"

"The sex act for one...the person for two."

"So Dana, if I asked you to join me and my husband in my bedroom, tonight, would you?"

"Just us?"

"Yes, for now. Is that a yes?"

Dana looked at Cindy, then me and replied, "Ok. I will."

As dinner was finished, Lisa got up, as did Dana and John and they left the table with my daughter. Lisa turned around and said, "We'll take good care of Dana." As she smiled and winked.

Cindy and I got up and left the house...

"I can't believe Dana went with Lisa and John."

"This is all new to her. Let her enjoy herself."

"I never would have imagined her having a threesome."

"Well hubby, think of it this way, we may have a new partner."

"Fuck my own daughter? Are you crazy?"

"For goodness sake Ben, it's only sex. I would do it if I were you. Now, let's get to the house so we can fuck."

Well, we certainly did fuck, more than once for sure. It was almost dawn when Dana came in and went straight to bed.

When we all got up, Cindy said, "So Dana, you have a good time last night?"

"Oh yes. Lisa is incredible and her husband wasn't bad either."

"Are you ok now being here?"

"I love this place. From now on you guys can go nude and I'll do the same."

Then I said, Dana, there is a lot we haven't told you."

Cindy added, "Dana, you're a big girl so let me tell you. Your father and I love this place. We recently signed on to do some porno movies. With Lisa's help we are making a ton of money to do what we love, having sex."

"So my dad and you fuck and get paid?"

"Basically, yes."

"Wow...can I get to be in one?"

Cindy smiled and said, "Let's discuss it with Lisa first."

We all showered, and got naked.

"Wow dad, Lisa was right about you being you being more than well endowed."

Cindy said, "You have no idea Dana."

I replied, "Dana, you are beautiful, just like your mother was."

Then we all went to breakfast.

Lisa was there with some guests then joined us.

"Glad to see you three naked."

Dana said, "Lisa, Cindy said that they do porno. Can I do one?"

Lisa looked at me and I said to her, "Tell her whatever she wants to know."

Lisa said, "I guess that could be arranged. What did you have in mind?"

Dana replied, "Well, by the way, you were right about my father. He is very well endowed. I understand incest videos are a big thing. How much could I make having sex with my father?"

I almost choked...

Lisa replied, "You could get quite a bit of money for that. Is that what you want to do?"

"Then that's what I want to do. You ok with it dad?"

"I don't know Dana...after all these years...now you want me to fuck you?"

"Dad, I'm not a virgin. Your sister got me into sex as soon as I was 18...her and I were lovers and I did threesomes with her and her husband. I really like sex a lot and seeing your big cock and balls, I want you to fuck me."

"God...whatever you want. Lisa set it up." I just shook my head.

"Ok. I'll call Roger and Sam."

The next day Lisa stopped by...

"While you're all here let me tell you what Roger and Sam said. They said that they will pay each of you $25,000 for an incest porno...but, both of you must commit to doing two more within the year. You will also get a percentage of the profits and do live promos in the nude for which you will be paid."

I told Lisa that wasn't enough...that we wanted $50,000 each and that we wanted $5,000 each to appear at promos nude & that we are ok with the rest of the offer.

She went inside and made a call...a few minutes later she came out and said, "Deal." Then she told us that a crew would be down here in two days to do the first shoot.

For the rest of the day we walked around the resort and the three of us discussed the upcoming shoot and where we go from there. As we sat on a bench overlooking the lake Dana said, "I was thinking that maybe we should rehearse before the shoot."

Cindy added, "I think that's a great idea Dana."

I replied, "If that's what you want, I'm ok with it."

Dana then added, "Let's do this, tonight after dinner, I'd like to get to know Cindy a lot better then afterwards, me and my dad can rehearse."

Cindy and I both agreed and after awhile we continued our stroll observing people in various sexual activities.

Dinner time came around quickly and we dined at the restaurant and drank plenty of wine.

As soon as we got back to the house, Dana and Cindy disappeared Into the bedroom. For more than an hour all I heard were moans of pleasure and a few screams, guessing that's when they had orgasms. Finally they emerged with big smiles on their faces and their bodies almost covered in their juices.

12