"Pornography," My Mother Said Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gulped, astonished when she tapped a forefinger against her swollen clit.

She winced, teasing the bean as she crinkled her nose at me, eyes flashing fire and devilment. She gasped: "You want me to suck your cock? Do you want me to suck your big-fucking dick?"

"Mum, oh fuck," I moaned.

Eyes wide in what I later realised was faux-astonishment, my mother asked: "Is that what you want? You want to fuck me?"

She held her lower lip between her teeth for a few seconds, expression vixen and sly while she splayed those meaty labia and she flaunted her glistening centre.

"I told you, this is for your father," my mother said, eyes flashing shiny with her amusement. "But since you've been such a good boy, I suppose you can have it."

The shock of realisation hit me like a physical blow. It was a lewd, provocative invitation to sink into my own mother's body.

It was consent.

A wicked, thrilling, exciting, and life-altering offer to incest.

"If you promise not to tell anyone," my mother sighed as she rubbed her clit and then slid the middle- and third-fingers of her right hand into her opening. "And I mean, if you can keep your mouth shut," she added, her engagement and wedding rings glinting as she held her meaty labia pinned back. "Well, why don't you come here and fuck your mother."

I went to the bed and climbed aboard. My mother's reaction was instant. She grinned and reached for my cock, working the size with her fist while she also pulled me down for the kiss.

A real kiss.

A proper kiss with open mouths and swirling tongues.

I was gasping into her open mouth, stunned by her hand working my cock as I mauled her big breasts.

"My pussy," my mother gasped when the kiss broke. "Lick it. Kiss me down there."

"I just want to fuck you," I moaned as I knelt upright.

I was staring at her body, enthralled by the way her tits jiggled and rolled as she kept on wanking my dick.

"Yes, soon," she said.

Then I groaned when she leaned in and sucked her cheeks concave, the bulb between her lips.

"I promise, you can fuck me," my mother went on. She was looking up at me, her fingers working my cock down at its root. My mother grinned and held my stare as she teased the dome with her tongue. "We're going to do it all," she said. "No more dirty books for you. This is how we're going to be from now on."

The question bubbled forth. I gasped and asked: "You mean we can do it again?"

My mother nodded. "You can love me like I need to be loved. Like a son should love his mummy."

The way she said it sent a thrill rushing through me.

"Fuck, mum, do you really mean it?"

"Not now. Don't talk. We can do that later."

As she said it, my mother was pushing at me, guiding me down to where she wanted me to pay her attention.

"My cunt," she sighed, the use of the word like a jolt of electricity when I heard it come from her mouth. "Lick it. Kiss it. Suck those big-fucking flaps. My clit. Oh, fuck, yes, just suck on that thing."

I was working on instinct, taking what I'd seen in magazines and VHS videos while using it on my own mother's sex.

I tasted her essence, desire sluicing from her opening while I went at it, clumsy at first, taking my cues from her moaning, gasping instructions until I got it halfway right. I'd improve in technique in time, practice with my mother would bring me up to a competent level where I could get her off with my tongue and fingers. But them on that very first, astonishing, wonderful afternoon, I did my best.

My mother went berserk. She writhed and groaned, hips working as she thrust herself against my face. She squealed at me to lick her and suck at her folds, urging me on with shocking profanities issuing forth, her vocabulary like a sailor's as I heard the words bubbling out in a sewer-mouthed torrent I had no idea she'd be capable of.

She was grunting as she hauled me up to kiss my mouth.

"Uh, yes, I can taste myself," my mother moaned after a long, passionate kiss. She was staring at me with feral hunger behind her eyes as she asked: "Do you want to fuck me now?"

I gulped, nodding, lust clogging my throat as it swelled inside me.

"Don't go charging off," my mother said, suddenly very intent. She shifted from rabid to determined as she looked at me. "You'll want to start pumping," she added, eyes wide while she stared at me. "But don't. Just savour the moment. We won't get another first time. Let's make a beautiful memory. You'll never forget this. Make it special. Love me. We can do sex later. I want us to be kind and gentle this time."

My mother paused and held my gaze with hers. She had my face sandwiched between her hands. I was on my front, taking my weight on one forearm with the other hand flat on the bed. My abdomen was against her vulva, my mother's thighs wide. She was still wearing her shoes, something which she'd have gone nuts at me for doing, her big boobs bare, the bra halfway down her brisket.

After the pause, she added: "Do you understand? Don't get carried away and start at me like a galloping horse."

"I know. I won't," I said.

"You'll want to," my mother warned.

"I won't," I said.

She started muttering to herself as she shifted around. I went up onto my knees, eyes on my mother while she settled and held herself open, fingers of one hand pinning the maty labia back while she held the other hand up to me in the invitation to enter her body.

"Uh-huh, my lovely big boy," my mother was saying under her breath. "Loving my baby. My beautiful son. Oh, fuck, I'm so ready for this. I want that cock, that wonderful, big-fucking cock..."

Excitement ballooned when I heard her say it. I was moving in, taking my weight on one straight arm, my focus on her core, the cockhead nudging her heat an wetness.

"Oh-my-God-darling," my mother gasped, eyes wide as she looked up from where her body was taking my length.

"Mum, fuck," I moaned, the molten embrace around my girth.

"Uh-huh, all the way in, give mummy all of it, sweetie."

She said it and then squeezed my flanks with her legs, calves at my hips to hold me in place.

I'd forgotten what she'd said, the instinct and need urging me to rut. I was balls deep inside the woman who birthed me, doing the same thing she'd done with my father to spark new life inside her fertile body. The desire was strong, my first inclination to start pounding at her, to use her until the surge took me away and I found relief from the near overwhelming tension inside me.

"Steady," my mother cautioned. "Our first time. We won't get another."

"Mum, fuck," I sobbed, head lolling loose.

"Shh," she murmured. "Soon. You can do it soon. Just give me a few moments to look at you."

I opened my eyes and saw the love in hers.

"I want to kiss you," I said, tender emotions swelling within.

"Mm-hmm," she said, nodding.

It was the sweetest, most tender, loving kiss. I was inside my mother, her body accommodating just about all I had. I could feel her heat and slickness as she squeezed, our tongues slithering in a slippery, serpentine dance.

I broke away and held myself over her body, my eyes going from her face to her breasts, pausing for a moment to take in the feminine shape and their size before I looked down to our conjunction.

With the beauty of the moment on me, I gazed at my mother. Then I said: "This is making love."

"Oh, darling, it is," my mother breathed.

Then she started to move.

The pressure of her legs against my hips relaxed and she shunted her hips, mischief in the look she gave me. Her boobs started to roll, my mother's expression shifting from amused to intent and on to something where her eyes glazed over and she let out a moan.

I watched her for a moment or two, then matched her actions, careful to stop myself from losing it all. The sensations were sweet, but I wanted to savour the moment like she'd said. My mother was right, we'd never get another first time. She'd spoken about making a memory, and that was what I wanted to do.

"Uh-huh, love, baby, love," my mother breathed.

I ducked in to kiss her, leaning in lower so I could suck her nipples after the kiss.

"Mummy's big tits," she said, grinning at me.

"I love them," I said.

We were moving together, slick and slow, gliding while we adored each other through our eyes.

"Oh, they've had a lot of attention over the years," my mother said. "I've been propositioned quite a few times."

Jealousy bubbled inside me, like acid curdling my guts.

My mother shook her head when I started with, "Did you-?"

"No," she said. "I told you, this pussy belongs to your father. My boobs as well." Then she chuckled and rolled her eyes in that way she had. "Oh, but I suppose that means you now, as well."

I kissed her again, working my cock deeper because I wanted to hear hr moan.

"I had boyfriends before I got married," my mother said as our action got more urgent. "I wasn't a virgin."

"I don't want to know about that," I growled, thrusting in hard like I was punishing her.

Something like understanding flashed across my mother's face, then she shoved harder against me, meeting me on my downward thrust.

"I fucked men before I met your father," she said, goading me with her words and expression. "I fucked a whole lot of them."

"Mum, no," I groaned.

"Go on, you fuck me now. Use that cock. I want you to show me."

She was moving with her own desperate need, showing it in her face and her actions, the words provocative as she clawed at the sheet beneath her.

"Uh-huh, yes," my mother moaned as I went to work with a more vigorous action.

We battled each other for a short time. A contest of mind, will, and body until I was pounding away, her legs wide as she rubbed at her clit, the gasps and moans mingled in with her snorts and grunts and profanity.

"God, fuck, yes," my mother was gasping, eyes huge as she rubbed at her vulva. "Don't come. Not yet. I want you to keep on fucking me just like you are."

The bed was rolling, headboard creaking while we rutted together, occasionally kissing while our movements got ever more chaotic.

"Mum, oh mum," I gasped, enthralled by the way her breasts shivered and rolled. "I love you," I groaned, ducking in to suck at her nipples again.

"Fuck, I can't get there this way," my mother blurted a moment later. "Get of me," she added, showing my chest with both hands.

She gave another huge shove and slid from under me, my cock slipping free. I yipped a startled and confused, "Mum, what's the matter? What's going on? Why did you do that?"

She answered by getting onto her hands and knees, hips angled so her pussy was at the best angle for me to get at it.

"From behind," my mother growled.

Her breasts swung as she reached under her body, fingers making circles around her clit as when she stirred her vulva.

"Hurry. Come on," she urged. "Put it in. Fuck me this way."

I got off the bed, tugging my dick as I stared at my mother presented that way. The beast inside me was loose. My libido snarled and, overwhelmed by dark, carnal urges, I moved in and splayed my mother's buttocks with the tips of my fingers.

"Oh, fuck, you dirty, filthy little fucker," my mother groaned. "That's my arse."

I'd licked my mother from her protruding clit through the gape of her sex, and on to her sphincter. I'd dabbed at the taboo roundel with the tip of my tongue and then squirmed inside, the wrongness of it a huge, illicit thrill.

I saw my mother creased at the waist when I stood upright. Her breasts were in three-quarter profile, jiggling while she fingered her clit, nipples log, fleshy tips.

She winced and groaned and said: "You want to fuck your mummy in there? Is that what you want?"

She nodded when I growled, "Would you let me?"

"I've done it before. Not with your father, he doesn't think it's right. But I had a boyfriend who was mad for it."

The jealousy curdled inside me again, this time for my own father as well as that boyfriend she mentioned.

"I want your twat," I said on wat was close to a snarl as I moved in.

"Uh-huh, do it," my mother gasped as I got closer. She turned to face forward and offered herself, moaning when my size entered her body again. "This is sex," she sobbed once we got into the rhythm. "This isn't love."

"I just want the sex," I said.

She wailed out: "But we'll love again later?"

"Yes," I said, holding her hips. I fucked into my own mother's pussy, stirred by the sight of her buttocks shivering under the impact. "Later," I added.

It went on for a couple of minutes. I wallowed in the pleasure, taking everything in through my eyes and my ears, the sensations sweet on my cock while my mother babbled through it all. She told me she loved feeling me moving inside her. My mother wailed and groaned, vocal about how good it felt to be rubbing herself. She told me she loved me over and over again, inviting me down to slobber a kiss at her mouth, my hands full of her heavy tits. She didn't chastise me for the loose, wet tongue I thrust into her mouth as she craned around in the awkwardness of the kiss. There was no mention of me being a rude pig while our tongues slithered and writhed, my cock wedged into her body, snorts and gasping coming from us both while we wallowed in the filth of incestuous lust.

Then it happened.

My mother hit her peak.

She rubbed at herself, thrusting back onto my cock as I held her hips, her actions urgent and quick until the huge sob burst from her and the judders began.

"Keep fucking," my mother urged, moaning it out. "Darling, please, keep fucking..."

I did. I held on and carried on smashing at her. I was wild for her, full of lust for her body while love for her bubbled and rose. My mother pushed her face into the bed, clawing the sheet as I told her I loved her and I never wanted it to end.

She shivered and gasped until it was over. Then, with a long groan she slid forward, my cock slipping free of her body. I saw the scarlet gape wink at me for a moment as my mother collapsed onto her front, sucking in huge gulps of air when she rolled over onto a back after a pause.

"Oh-my-God-Jesus," my mother gasped as she slowly shook her head. "That was intense. My sweetheart, mummy just came."

"I want to fuck you some more," I said.

She chuckled, the sound dark and rich and sexy. "All right," my mother said. "But let's make love. I want you finish inside me while I look at your lovely face."

So that's how it ended. My mother lay back and opened her legs, inviting me with open arms. We made love in the missionary style, kissing and murmuring about the beauty of being together in this new and exciting physical way. I loved her with my cock and my eyes, murmuring tenderness until the surge rose and I started to fuck into her body again.

"Uh-huh, come for me," my mother urged as she shunted her hips. "That's right, baby," she said when I snarled I was there. "It's all right. Just let it go. Give me all you have. I want to have it inside me. I want to feel you leaking out of me when we're finished."

The image she put into my head set the fizz rising through my cock. It was my second climax and was nowhere near the fountain I would have pumped into her body, but the excitement and the taboo of fucking my own mother meant I still gave her a few liquid squirts of ejaculate. I moaned and worked in as deep as I could, bathing her cervix with all I had left until I was dry.

I felt the stab of guilt and shame when my mother lay sprawled, my cum a dribble out of her opening as she looked at me. She gasped out a wide-eyed: "Oh, darling, what have we done?"

Which prompted me to blurt, "Mum, I'm sorry, I thought you wanted to do it."

My mother chuckled and closed her legs, moving in close to me so she could kiss my mouth.

Then she said, "Of course I wanted to do it, silly. Although I didn't think I'd let you fuck me today. I was just going to tease you. I thought it would go as far as you wanking in front of me. I might have let you come on my tits like your dirty models in your dirty magazine."

I gawked, boggling when it percolated through that she had the whole thing planned.

She giggled and gave me a vixen, mischievous look when I asked if that's what she'd done. "Stockings and high heels? Why do you think I'm wearing them? Of course I planned it. I told you, I didn't think we'd end up like this. Not today. I was going to make you wait. Then I saw that cock and..."

I was staring, speechless when she gave a half-shrug.

Then she said, "Shocked you with that, haven't I, sweetie?"

I gawked some more and then managed to croak: "Why? I mean, I'm your son, why would you do it?"

"You only know me as a mum," she said. "Which is only right and proper. But there's more to me than that. I'm a woman and I have some peculiar tastes. I love sex. I love doing it and I love watching other people as well."

"Mum, fuck, no," I gasped.

"I promise to tell you everything," my mother went on as she gently caressed my cheek with the backs of her fingers. "Not right away. At least not all of it. But I promise I'll tell you."

My mother leaned forward and pulled her shoes off. She let them thunk to the carpet and then she stood up.

As she reached back to unclasp her bra, my mother asked: "Did you have fun with me today?"

I nodded and then she went on.

"You want to do it again?"

I nodded once more.

By then she was rolling her stockings down, the suspender belt next to her shoes.

"Shift over," my mother said as she moved back onto the bed. "Let's have a cuddle."

"Mum, you're beautiful," I said on a rush of emotion as we lay down.

"Oh, keep telling me that," she grinned. "Now, come here, cuddle your mother. Give me a kiss."

I asked: "Can we really do it again?"

"Yes," she said, snuggling close. My mother sighed, moving so we were spooning together, her rump pressed against my cock. "I told you, you can love me like a son should love his mummy. We can sleep together, my darling. You can fuck me as well as make love. It'll be wonderful."

I started to speak and then thought better of it. Then I changed my mind and said: "But what about dad?"

Silence from her for a few seconds. Then: "What about him?"

"If he finds out," I said. "And Annabel, too. That'd be bad."

My mother twisted around until we were facing each other. Then she settled her face against the pillow.

Smiling, she said: "Isn't this cosy?"

I nodded. I liked it because it was intimate. It felt secure under the covers with her.

"We'll have to be careful," my mother said.

I didn't want to talk her into changing her mind about us loving together, so I shut up about it.

We stayed that way for a time, and maybe I dozed, the warmth of her body coming off my mother.

I was ready to do it again when she eventually moved in to lightly kiss my lips.

When I showed her my cock, my mother trilled: "Oh, God, three times?"

She yelped and giggled when I made a grab for her. "Stop it," she said, slapping my hands. "You'll make me sore. What if your father wants it later?"

Guilt and fear made me stop. "Please, don't talk about dad," I said.

My mother sat up, breasts swaying, their size and the way they moved another temptation. "All right, look," she said, "I'm going for a bath. You have a think about everything. I expect this has come as a bit of a shock."

"A bit," I said.

My mother grinned as she stood up to gather her shoes, stockings, and bra. "All right, a lot," she said. "But take a moment and let it sink in. We'd be in awful trouble you know."

"I won't tell anyone, ever."

Holding her clothing close to her body, my mother looked at me. "All right, well, I'll go."

"I love you," I said after she quickly ducked in to kiss my mouth.

"Uh-huh, I know, I felt you," my mother replied.