Port Jervis - Husband Swap Ch. 04

Story Info
The finale of the Story.
9.5k words
4.55
5.2k
13

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 10/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tomh1966
Tomh1966
408 Followers

Covid does not exist in my world

Cuck free guarantee. Everyone gets laid.

I recycle names. This has nothing to do with other story series.

Gunnison is a nude beach in New Jersey at Sandy Hook Sandy Hook is the non nude part of the same beach.

In this world, the SCOTUS ruled that where men do not require a top, women have the same option.

One of those stories that fits no category completely.

Exburbia- very far out suburbs of very large cities.

*******

Joshua Calvert 24 6'2, Medium brown hair. Healthy muscular, 6 inches. Mech Engineer

Brittany Calvert 24 5'8 35D 24 35 Shoulder blade length blonde hair Marketing

Chris Danielson 24 6' Dark almost black hair. Muscular. 7 inches (98th percentile) Marketing

Allie Danielson 24 5'0 34 B/C 23 34 Shoulder length blonde hair Accountant

Michael Harrison 24 6' Blonde hair. Healthy muscular, 7 inches Electrical Engineer

Julia Harrison 24 5'10 36D 25 36 Shoulder length medium brown hair RN

Jayson Johnson 24 6' Medium brown hair, Healthy muscular. 12.5 inches (99.99+ percentile) Finance

Jessica Johnson 24 5'4 35B 24 35 Bra strap length light brown hair Marketing

*******

Port Jervis: Swap

Part 4. Conclusion

From Chapter 3...

Saturday, July 28, 2018

...Chris just stopped arguing then Michael said, "Maybe a few weeks would be a good thing. The swaps are working very well. How about a couple weeks?"

Joshua said, "WHAT THE FUCK!? This is getting way too close and this seems to be way too contrived. How about Chris doesn't spank his wife?... Wait!"

Joshua spun around and looked at Brittany, "Has Chris spanked...?"

Brittany would not meet his eyes.

*******

Chapter 4

Joshua glared at her in shock then hung his head and said, "FUCK!"

Brittany said, "Look. Maybe it is for the best and I would sure enjoy more adventures."

Even though he knew well his marriage was in its last dying moments, the words cut through Joshua. Now he knew one hundred percent for sure that his marriage was not going to make it. Any doubts were gone. He sighed and said a bit broken, "Just... go."

Brittany pursed her lip, sighed, then nodded and conferred with Chris and Michael. Joshua noted that she had kept close to her paramour throughout the exchanges that had just occurred.

Allie was fuming and glaring at Chris then she broke her glare and sighed and looked around, closed her eyes, and composed herself. Her expression changed from anger to defiance as she walked over to Joshua and said, "Good! I'm Joshua's wife for how long?"

Jessica said, "How about two weeks."

Allie nodded then composed herself, and looked at Joshua then her expression changed from defiance to tenderness looking at Joshua's sadness. She noted Joshua's mood and walked over and gave him a hug then sweetly pecked him on the cheek, "I like my time with you Joshua, even if Brittany doesn't. Both in and out of bed, I love my time with you."

She stroked his cheek tenderly, "You are the best man I know."

Joshua sighed, trying to figure out the situation that was evolving by the minute. His mind was a mess of conflict. Allie's sweet peck brought his anger and bewilderment down a notch, but he was still deeply conflicted.

Joshua looked around, only he, Allie, Jayson, and Julia were the only ones without giant smiles. Chris, Michael, Jessica, and Brittany seemed to have a secret going on and it alarmed him. Now Brittany was going to be with Chris's for yet another two weeks. He sighed. His marriage was dead. How was he going to end it in an orderly manner? How would it all play out in light that the other four marriages all seemed hopelessly entangled with each other?

Jayson came over to Joshua and quietly asked, "Does this seem like a setup?"

Joshua nodded.

Jayson exhaled.

Joshua asked, "What are we going to do?"

Jayson hung his head and said, "Nothing. I've been fighting Jessica all week. Two weeks with Julia sounds like heaven. Jessica asked me to spank her. My parents taught me to never hit a woman... ever. I can't, even if she asked me to. My mom said she would disown me if she ever heard of me hitting a woman and I adore my mom. I know Jessica asked for it... but... It's just not in me."

Joshua asked, "Jessica is pushing spanking and such?"

Jayson nodded.

Joshua asked, "Are we going to do anything about it?'

Jayson shook his head, "I'm done. She's clearly Michael's now... Just like Brittany is Chris's now."

Joshua sighed.

Jayson asked, "How long since Brittany truly wanted to be with you? Truly?"

Joshua answered, "In mid to late June."

Jayson nodded, "Jessica is the same. Here's the thing. Like it or not, our marriages are done, but we each have a woman who enjoys being with us. I took Julia sailing during July Fourth week and had the best time in ages. We both enjoyed literally every minute together. Allie is in love with you, you know?"

Joshua nodded.

Jayson asked, "You love her?"

Joshua nodded.

Jayson said, "Julia already gave me the love word on the last day of our sailing trip. Those four pushed us together... It's on them that I'm now Julia's and she is mine. Once we admitted we loved each other the dam broke and we've even talked about marriage after this shit show ends. We have our relationship rules already set and it does not include swaps. Complete hardcore monogamy believe it or not. Julia made all sorts of demands about monogamy, no secrets, and accounting for time. I'm not even allowed to have lunch alone with another woman in a private place.

Jayson smiled broadly, "The truth about the rules is... I loved it! All our rules go both ways and we are affair proofing our marriage before our relationship officially even starts. How is that for irony?"

Joshua sighed.

Jayson looked Joshua intently in the eyes and said, "Let go. Allie is your future. She lights up when she sees you. I'm a guy and even I can tell she loves you."

Joshua sighed and said, "Brittany pushed me right into her."

Jayson said, "So go with the woman who adores you. You know. It is zero effort for Julia and I to get along. We like the same things, the same foods... everything. Our relationship started because of a swap, but Julia was extremely clear that she only wants a purely one-on-one relationship with me. She's even talking about starting to try to have babies in a year!"

Jayson smiled broadly, "Funny... I can't wait to have kids with Julia. She already told me she just wants a courthouse marriage. She wants to save for doing a nursery. I love it!"

Joshua said, "It's just too easy to be with Allie."

Jayson said, "Don't fight the crash with Brittany. Run toward your future. Allie adores you. I can totally see you and her having kids someday."

Five minutes of awkwardness followed as Brittany disappeared into the house to pack and Chris waited.

Chris came back after conferring with Michael, Jessica, and Brittany and pushed, "So it's officially another swap?"

Joshua was the last to nod. Allie came straight over to him and said, "I know this is hard, but *I* want to be with you, Joshua. I know seeing Brittany with Chris hurts. I will make it up to you."

Joshua shook his head and said, "You are wonderful. You have nothing to make up."

Allie smiled and said, "But I want to."

Joshua repeated, "You don't owe me, Allie. Brittany does."

Allie laughed, "Clueless man. Makeup means I want sex later. I WANT to. It will make you feel better and I LOVE making you feel good. It makes my heart dance! Sex with you is wonderful and I want it. LOTS OF IT! It's not about the orgasm. It's about sharing myself with a wonderful man who treats me with kindness and respect. Those are the things that make me horny. You give me lots of kindness and respect and that is wired directly to my sex drive. You treat me so well that I pretty much always want to be physical with you."

She kissed him on the cheek and whispered in his ear, "I am going to drain you completely. You are going to have blisters on your cock."

Joshua smiled. It was an exaggeration. When they were intimate, Allie lubricated so much, that blisters would be nearly impossible.

Allie said the words to Joshua, but loud enough for everyone to hear, "I'm Joshua's wife for two weeks and I am now under the rules that Joshua and I agreed on."

Allie looked at Chris and pushed her bikini bottoms down then untied the back string and lifted the top over her neck. She walked right past Chris then put the suit inside the house to clearly show that she had zero intention of putting it back on any time that day.

Brittany looked at Chris and said, "Don't even think of telling me when to stay dressed."

Chris made a zip-the-lip gesture. Brittany disappeared to get her things, leaving the others on the patio as she was in the bedroom.

Allie glared, "You try to boss me around, but say nothing to Brittany! ASSHOLE!"

Chris said, "BORING! VANILLA! WORTHLESS!! CUNT!!!"

While Brittany was inside, everyone except her heard the word and were shocked at both the words and venom behind them.

Brittany had missed the exchange and came back to the back deck dressed to leave, oblivious to the venom Chris had spewed... She came over to Joshua quietly and said, "I've packed two weeks worth of stuff and now I'll head to Chris's."

Joshua nodded and said nothing.

Five minutes later, Jessica quietly talked to Jayson and then left with Michael. The backyard now only had Joshua, Allie, Jayson, and Julia.

Jayson walked over with his arm over Julia's shoulders. Joshua was simply sitting with his beer on an outdoor loveseat with Allie leaning against him.

Jayson said with a shudder and a bit of mocking sarcasm, "Well that wasn't awkward was it?"

Joshua rolled his eyes and chucked, "Oh no. Not at all."

Jayson looked at Julia then Allie and asked Julia, "Do you feel overdressed?"

Julia rolled her eyes, turned around, and said, "Already? Eh. You're such a guy. Go ahead."

Jayson untied the top of Julia's suit and removed the top then pushed her bottoms down."

Jayson looked at Julia and said, "Much better!"

Julia laughed and said, "Men are so predictable."

Allie smiled and kissed Joshua on the cheek and said, "It's wonderful."

Allie looked at Julia and said, "Well, I guess 'The Eight' is a thing of the past. Are we good at 'The Four?'"

Everyone looked at everyone else and all seemed okay.

Julia said, "I'm hungry and those burger patties in the fridge sure looked good."

Ten minutes later, Joshua was lighting the grill.

When the burgers were done, Jayson and Julia were sitting across from Allie and Joshua when Jayson asked, "We are all good with each other right?"

Joshua thought for a second and nodded. Allie and Julia also nodded.

Jayson said, "To 'The Four.'"

After lunch, Joshua was cleaning the grill when Allie came up behind him and hugged him then said, "Julia... You ready?"

Joshua was about to ask what, 'ready' meant when Julia said, "Yeah." His swimsuit was quickly at his ankles.

Allie said, "Just step out and get it over with. Julia and I are both enjoying ourselves au naturale and want you two to participate."

Joshua was about to protest when Allie said, "You've already seen Jayson's giant thing dozens of times, both at college and at Gunnison last year. Deal with it. I like naturism and would really appreciate you doing it with me like at White Pine Island Naturist Camp."

Allie came up to him and said, "Look. For two weeks you are my guy okay? I really need this. You build me up and let me have my naturist and exhibitionist side without the scowl. You have no idea how good it feels when a guy builds me up after years of a man who tears me down. If you haven't figured it out, being called a cunt is not something that puts you on my good side. Chris has been tearing me down for quite some time because I don't want to participate in spanking and collars."

Joshua nodded and said, "I'm good."

Allie kissed him on the cheek and said, "I have enjoyed every time we were together. One of my favorites was White Pine Island Naturist Resort. The sex was great but I really liked the naturist part too. I felt free and... It was just fun and I felt nice. There is a place called Silver Lake Naturist Park on Lake George... They have day passes. Tomorrow?"

Allie kissed him on the cheek and asked, "Please?" in a dramatic and overly small voice.

Joshua sighed and nodded and Allie beamed happiness.

Joshua eventually got used to seeing Jayson's giant penis and got pretty adept at ignoring it. It took longer with Allie and Julie. Both knew both men were stealing glances at their bare bodies, but had no issues with it.

Allie teased Joshua, "You still like what you see?"

Joshua blushed then thought the least worst answer was, "Yeah."

That appeared to be correct as Allie laughed and said, "You are such a guy..."

She pecked him on the cheek and said, "And I love it!"

Jayson and Julia stayed through dinner. Joshua quickly learned that he needed an apron if he was going to grill while naked. At seven, Jayson and Julia headed for Jayson's place. He noted that Julia brought his hand over her shoulder as they walked out to leave. She leaned into him and they simply looked comfortable with each other.

Sunday, July 29, 2018

Joshua woke up to Allie cuddling against him and sighed. Allie was wonderful company, but Allie was now in his bed and his wife was now in Chris's bed... the marital beds!

Allie stirred as he started moving around. Allie was confused for a second then realized she was next to Joshua, not Chris, and was unsubtle in her reactions. She purred then her hand went across his chest for a side hug then went straight down to his manhood. She stroked it and said, "This is not about orgasm. Get hard, get on top, and put it in me. I just want... I NEED to feel you inside me."

He was still conflicted but his body betrayed him, he was hard and horny quickly. His marriage had fallen apart and he was going to do exactly what Allie requested. He rolled to his side and then on top of her, causing Allie to smile and look up at him as he lay on top of her. She reached down and adjusted him then he pushed to her entry. She nodded and smiled in consent and pushed in. She was wet enough for entry but not soaking.

After a few strokes to distribute her lubrication, he was in to the base of his manhood. She looked up and smiled then closed her eyes, "Don't thrust. Just... stay like that. You feel so good this way."

She closed her eyes, savoring the feeling of their coupling, sighed and purred.

For a few minutes, Allie just kept her eyes closed and enjoyed their joined bodies, then she opened her eyes and brought her left hand up to pull his face down, meeting him in a kiss that quickly built as he felt her tongue lick his lips. Soon the kiss was very wet and intense. Her vagina was quickly becoming warmer until, several minutes later, she simply said, "Softly." and pulled him down for more kisses as he softly stroked inside her.

Ten minutes of the soft love-making ensued as she rode a soft, but long lasting climax for several minutes. When her climax broke, she opened her eyes and looked at him then nodded. He pushed in hard to have his climax. She once again adjusted her hips to bring her ankles behind his ass, reminding him to stay coupled with her.

She looked up and smiled, "MMMMMMM. So, soooo good, satisfying, and fulfilling."

A few minutes later she laughed and said, "Okay, you are getting heavy now, get off."

He rolled off and lay beside her. She did not move, laying there with him leaking out and not caring. She giggled and said, "We will have to wash the sheets."

She looked at him a minute later and said, "Maybe we should go to Walmart and get some cheap towels for the mess. I intend on keeping you drained and me filled."

Joshua laughed and said, "Promise?"

She rolled over and kissed his cheek then laid her head on his chest and said, "Oh, yeah. I meant it when I said, I simply enjoy fooling around with you. Orgasm or not, I could do this all day every day. You being kind and respecting me only drives my sexual desire for you higher and higher."

Joshua sighed, his conflict about Brittany rising to the surface.

Allie read him and said, "You know she is Chris's now right? You know that?"

Joshua nodded and then got up to start the day.

Allie sighed then got up to stand in front of him and said, "You know... I am yours right?"

Joshua nodded.

Allie sighed and said, "Look. I know I am guilty of falling for you... but... I... *AM* yours and I will never hurt you."

Joshua sighed and said, "My vows to Brittany..."

Allie looked him in the eyes and said, "You and I were the last to agree to the swap. They pushed us together. Time after time, they pushed us together. I started falling for you the second time we were together but could have pulled out then, but then the week of the fourth happened. I enjoyed every second. Walking away after that week with you in July nearly killed me."

She looked at him intently and repeated, "EVERY SECOND. I fell hard for you. Joshua, we are perfect together. I'm in love with you because it's easy. Loving you is easy because you are the other half of me. You come up with an idea and I love it. I have an idea and you love it. We think almost identically in many areas. I have said you fit me in sex, but you fit me in everyday life too."

"We are good together. Think of this swap. I like Jayson, but he doesn't fit physically and Michael is too rough. I don't want a giant horse penis inside me and I don't like sex rough. I don't like being spanked by my own obnoxious husband. I know some women like it but I hate those things. I meant it when I said you fit me and you fill me. Your cock was made for me, Joshua. It just was. Then... Every time we were out of bed having our adventures together, I had a blast. EVERY TIME, Joshua, and every minute. We don't even have to try to do fun things together, it just happens."

"I CAN'T help how I feel. Chris treated me like I was bad for my exhibitionist side.. He likes spanking women and I like exposing myself as long as I am safe and legal. We each have our kinks. You like my kink and Chris hates it. Mine is just different from his. He fucked me like a cum dumpster then rolled over and went to sleep. Sex with him hurt for the past year. Banging on my cervix does not feel good, despite what you hear on sex story sites. I mostly like soft love-making. I just do. It's how I am built. I like how we fool around before and after the act. Sex is a journey for me, never just a destination."

Joshua nodded, "I still feel guilty... for falling in love with you."

Allie squealed in delight, "I love hearing that. I love you too, Joshua! I wanted to say that at the end of our trip to Acadia."

Joshua sighed and asked, "What do we do now?"

Allie paused and said, "Enjoy the next two weeks. I am!"

Joshua sighed and looked down at the ground.

Allie cupped his jaw and brought it up, "Joshua. Brittany is the past. She is Chris's now. Once this is all done, and we have done all the swapping, I want a closed relationship with you. No others. This swap gave me experience, but they were negative ones. The good part of the swap is that I know what other men have to offer and they offer me nothing I want. ONLY YOU offer me what I want."

Joshua sighed

Allie pushed, "I love you, Joshua. Let go. You are fighting your heart. Let go. Brittany already took her heart from you and I am offering you mine."

Allie took his hand and put it between her breasts over her heart and said, "Joshua. This heart is yours. Claim it. Claim me."

She reached down and then stroked him with her hand. He was hard again.

She went back to the bed, holding his hand to invite him to join her, "Joshua, If you want me forever, make love to me until your erection fails. Enter me. Claim me. Make love to me until you can't. Let go of Brittany! Claim me!"

Tomh1966
Tomh1966
408 Followers