Portia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

The doorbell was ringing. Portia moaned, snuggling closer to her naked stepbrother. "Don't go," she begged, running her hand over his ass.

He stood up, pulling his boxers on. "I should get it. It might be a neighbor, and if we don't say hello, they'll think something's wrong...and then they'd call mom, and they'd come home...and there goes the weekend."

"You're right," she told him. "But hurry back. I'm waiting for you."

He stared at her for a moment before running out of the room and down the steps. She heard him open the door, and heard an angry conversation, but she couldn't tell what was going on. She rolled over onto her stomach, grabbed a book from his nightstand and flipped through it.

She heard footsteps running up the steps, and then heard Kara's voice yelling, "Who do you have in there? Is it Trista? I'll kill her," and Connor yelling back, "It's none of your business, just get out, bitch!" The door flew open, and Kara gasped when she saw Portia naked in his bed. "Your sister?" she screamed. "That is so disgusting. You are a sick bastard!"

Portia stood up and walked toward the younger girl. "We aren't related by blood," she explained.

Kara slapped her. "Stay out of this, you slut!"

Connor grabbed on to Kara. "Now you know, so get out. I want you to know," he guided her toward the steps, "That I only went out with you to get over Portia. You're a stupid slut bitch, and I don't want you coming here again." He finally got her to the front door. "Goodbye, Kara."

He closed it and locked it behind her, then ran back up to his room. Portia wasn't there.

"Portia, baby, where are you?" he called.

"In here," she replied from her room. "Come on."

He crossed the hall to her room, where she was bent over in her closet looking for something.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"Looking for my camera," she replied. "Here it is. I think I have a tripod somewhere. Do you see it?" He rummaged around in the closet, pulling the tripod out and handing it to her.

"Thanks, baby," she said, kissing him. He watched as she set the tripod up, attaching the camera, and pointing it toward the bed.

"Perfect," she said. "Are you ready?" She looked down at his cock. "Well, obviously you're ready, but you know what I mean. Now. How do you want to do this?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean...do you want to act out a scenario...or just fuck? I can put on some clothes for you to take off, or we can just get down now."

"Oh, wow...I don't know...what do you think?"

She pushed him toward the door. "Come back in five minutes," she told him, "And wear a suit."

She saluted, closing her door. He scrambled back to his room, contemplated reusing the suit she'd taken off of him the night before, but deciding to go with his black one instead. He knocked softly on her door.

"Wait just one minute," she called. After a moment, she said, "OK, come in."

He pushed the door open, and there, on the bed, was Portia. She wore tall black high-heels, black fishnet stockings, the tiniest black leather mini skirt he'd ever seen, a black leather bra-top, and chin-length bleach blonde hair. It took him a moment to realize that it wasn't her real hair, but that she wore a wig. She'd put heavy makeup on, complete with a false beauty mark above her lip. "Come here, baby," she said, standing up. "You're late. Did your wife keep you?"

"My w---," he began, realizing that the camera was on them. "Yes, the bitch. I couldn't wait to get here, but she..."

"Who cares about her," she cut him off. "You're here now. Won't you join me on the bed?" She pulled him by the tie to the bed, pushing him down onto it, and then straddling his stomach.

"Let's get this off of you," she pouted. "I need to see some skin." She pulled his tie off, unbuttoned his shirt, and then moved back so that he could pull it and the jacket off.

"Now," she said, standing above him. "Unzip my skirt." He did, and then pulled the skirt down her legs. He gasped, staring at the sight in front of him as she stepped out of the skirt. Her stockings were thigh-highs, held in place by a garter belt, which she wore without panties.

"It's ok, baby," she cooed. "You can touch."

He leaned forward, taking her clit in his mouth as he ran his hands up and down her legs. After a few moments, she knelt, straddling his legs. She kissed him, and then pouted for the benefit of the camera. "My titties need love, too," she told him, and he quickly removed her top and began giving them the love they deserved.

"Oh, yes, baby," she cooed, rubbing his neck. "Suck on my titties. Oh, yes, I feel your big, hard cock pushing against my pussy. Is your cock hungry? Does it need some love?" She rubbed her dripping pussy against his cock, which strained against the material of his pants.

He grunted a response and she pulled away, standing on the ground. "Stand up, baby," she told him, and he did. She knelt in front of the camera and undid his pants, pushing them and his boxers quickly down to his ankles. His cock popped out at her, and she made little cooing sounds as she slid it into her mouth. Her eyes drifted lewdly up at him as she sucked him off, using her hand as an extension of her mouth.

"Oh, yes," he moaned. "My good little girl is going to suck up every drop, aren't you?" She tickled his balls and increased the pressure on his cock, jacking him faster with her mouth and hand. "I'm cumming," he moaned, shooting his load into her mouth.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned as he finished. She stood up and walked back to the bed. She lay down on her back and spread her legs, rubbing her clit with her middle finger.

"My pussy's awfully lonely," she told him, and he began walking toward her. Realizing that his pants were still around his ankles, he quickly pulled his shoes and socks off and stepped out of his clothes. He was already hard by the time he lay on top of her. He kissed her, waiting for further instructions.

She wrapped her legs around him, digging her heels into his ass. "Oh, yes, baby, fuck your little slut's pussy." He slid into her quickly and began eagerly slamming his hips down against her.

"Fuck...oh yeah, baby. Fuck me...fuck me harder. Pound my pussy. Bury your cock in my wet little pussy. Isn't it tight, baby? My tight, wet pussy loves to be fucked by your big, hard cock. Ohhhhh, yesss..." she moaned.

"That's right, my little slut," he answered as he fucked her. "Take my cock. You love it, don't you?

"Oh, yes...I love your cock."

"Where do you love it?

"Deep and hard in my cunt."

"That's right, slut." He pulled back, rising to his knees. He unwrapped her legs, pushing them high above her head and leaning down on them as he slammed into her again. They rocked together, the bed's squeaking making it somehow more obscene, and her crying out, "Fuck me harder, yes, baby, now, fuck my pussy fuck my pussy fuck me!"

When he started cumming, she yelled, "COME ON MY TITTIES! COME ON MY TITTIES!"

So he did. He pulled out and jacked himself off, spraying her tits with his cum as she rubbed it all over herself. When he'd finished, she sat up, kissed him, and told him, "You can leave my money on the nightstand," and got up and walked toward the bathroom, which was behind the camera. Once she got passed the camera, she pressed the button to stop recording. "Wasn't that fun?" she asked him and he stood up, walked over, and kissed her.

"Will I ever get enough of you?" he asked, feeling his cock twitch against her.

"I hope not," she laughed, and he picked her up. She wrapped her legs around him, and he reached down to position his cock. He slid her onto it, and then walked to the bed, laying back on it.HHe pulled her forward onto his chest, then pushed her legs together tight. Her pussy squeezed even more tightly around his cock, forcing it to grow harder.

He put his hands on her hips and began pushing her body back and forth on top of him, her cunt sucking firmly on his cock, her clit constantly grating against him. She moaned, involuntarily bucking her hips against him, which forced her legs apart. He pushed them back together quickly, arching his hips up against her as he pushed her body down at his cock.

He felt her cumming, her cunt spasming against his cock, and allowed her to spread her legs and begin riding him. Still he forced her hips down with his hands, ever harder as she rotated her hips in circular motions. She moaned and rubbed her tits, which turned him on even more, and he increased his pace.

She now grunted with every pump of his hips. She bit her lip, throwing her head back and growling deep in her throat as she came again, this time taking him with her, and he shot up into her. He pounded up into her several more times before he'd finished, and then she collapsed forward onto his chest, panting. He stroked her hair as she lay on him.

She turned her face to kiss him. "I love you so much," she whispered. "But how can we keep this up?"

"I'm going to your school next year," he told her. "We just have to convince mom and Liam to get us an apartment together..."

"I'll tell them that I'll be able to keep an eye on you," she laughed. "And I will."

"I hope that's not all you'll keep on me," he murmured.

"What else would you like on you?"

"You."

"Well, I wouldn't worry about that. If I were you, I'd be more concerned about how you're going to get enough sleep, living with me."

"Worry about yourself," he laughed, kissing her.

12