Portia's Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that the way you feel about it, Peter?" Miranda asked.

"Yes. But I didn't realize it until tonight. My sister is an amazing person, Andi. Like you said, she knows a hell of a lot more about me than I know about myself."

"So, Viv, if Peter gets me as another wife, what do you get… another husband out there somewhere? Isn't that like the exact opposite of committed sex?"

"No, Andi, I don't want or need any other man than Peter. But to answer your question… If Peter gets you as a wife, I get you as a sister. And, that's how I'd love you. As for him being committed to both of us at the same time… I know it sounds impossible, but I have faith that for Peter, it won't be."

The three of us sat on the couch in silence for what must have seemed like an hour, but in reality it couldn't have been more than a few minutes. We sat there while Miranda mulled over everything that had transpired. She unselfconsciously stroked her breasts and stomach as she pondered her next move. We knew she had made a decision when she abruptly stood up.

"I want it, you guys!" she said, her eyes sparkling.

"What do you mean?" Vivian asked.

"Peter, look at me." Miranda said, seemingly ignoring Vivian's question, but in fact answering it.

"Ok, I'm looking."

"I'm no longer nervous and I'm no longer joking. But, I am naked!" she said looking down at herself and smiling. "Peter, I really do want us to be committed to each other like you and Vivian are committed to each other! I want to be your wife, too!"

"Your life will never be the same from here on out, Miranda," I said.

"If people ever find out about the three of us, we'll be run out of whatever town we're living in at the time," Vivian added.

"I don't care! Peter, when I told you earlier that you were a rare find, I meant it. I want to be with you for the rest of my life because I know in my heart that you'll always love me for who I am on the inside as well as outside. And I don't care that I'll have to share you with your sister. Somehow, I know that you'll find a way to give both of us exactly what we need."

Before I could muster a response, Miranda knelt in front of me and began to pull my sweatpants down my body. I lifted my hips to help her. I happened not to be wearing my boxers, so my cock (which had relaxed somewhat) immediately came into Miranda's view at less than its full glory. She didn't seem to mind. In fact, she licked her lips as she seemed to contemplate bringing me to complete hardness.

"Oh, Viv," she said keeping her gaze on my prick, "your cock is so pretty! Can I play with him? Pretty please?"

Both Vivian and I broke into gentle laughter. It was the perfect thing to say.

"Yes, dear," my sister said playing along, "But only for a moment because momma's got to clean him up a bit before you can really have your way with him."

"Okie dokie! Peter," Miranda said looking me in the eyes, "even if you didn't have this magnificent tool, I would still love you."

"Thank you, Andi," I responded (my dick responding as well to her actions).

"Shut up and listen for once in your life, you bonehead! It's hard enough for me to say this as it is! Peter, I've had sex with eight guys before tonight. Every one of them was a disappointment… not because they had small dicks; well… six of them were pretty small… Anyway, they were all disappointments because none of them loved me for who I was. Because of them, I've had a hard time respecting men. But, Peter, I want you to know that along with loving you, I respect you, too. Besides my dad, you're the only real man I've known. In a few minutes, I'm going to take this beautiful penis into my body for the first time. I'm going to do that already knowing that you will never disappoint me… never abuse my trust… never break my heart. And I know that because over the last six months, I've shown you the real me, and you love me anyway! You can't believe what a great gift that is. And on top of that you've got the most virile-looking cock I've ever seen! My pussy's getting all gooey again just from handling it! God, Vivian, you told me this thing was eight inches, right?"

"Yeah," my sister said as she carefully sharpened the razor on a strap of leather, "Maybe it's a little bigger than that when he's excited."

"Boy! You must really be excited tonight, Peter. Christ alive! How the fuck am I going to fit this thing into my quim – even with all the juice I'm putting out? Look how wide your glans is! I've got to suck you…"

With that, Miranda opened her mouth as wide as it would go and took half of my cock into her mouth is one, quick motion. She was salivating like a dog over a steak. The saliva was running down the sides of my joystick as Miranda bobbed her head up and down. It was the beginning of a really good blowjob. On one of the up-strokes, she let it come out with a 'pop' and looked up at me with wild eyes.

"Are you close to cuming, Peter? Can you get hard enough again for Viv to shave you if I bring you off? I just have to taste your spunk!"

Vivian again broke into gentle laughter as she stood up with the warm washcloth, started coming towards where I was sitting and, with her right had, motioned Miranda to get out of the way.

"Andi, forget it! You could suck Peter for three hours straight and wouldn't get one drop of his sperm unless he wanted you to have it! He can hold back his ejaculation longer than any guy I've ever heard about. Believe me when I tell you that I've worn out both my jaw and my pussy trying to make Peter come."

"Oh my God, Viv! You can't be serious… I've heard about porn stars who supposedly can do that, but I just assumed that was all bullshit."

"It's no bull, Andi. But you'll find out for yourself soon enough," Vivian said as she took away the washcloth from my now softened stubble.

She proceeded to shake the can of shave cream and squirt a small amount into her left hand. Miranda watched in rapt silence as Vivian lathered up my pubic stubble, took hold of the razor, pulled the skin taut in the area to be shaved and quickly cleaned away all traces of hair. She repeated this procedure over and over until, after about ten minutes, my cock, balls and pubic mound were as smooth as a billiard ball. After cleaning and putting away the razor, Vivian took Miranda's hand and put a small amount of aftershave on it.

"Apply that to both your hands, Andi, and rub that vigorously into Peter's skin where I shaved him. As well as being good for his skin, Peter likes it and doing it always seems to get me wet, too!"

"Wait, Viv," I said quickly, "I want Miranda to watch us make love before she climbs in the saddle herself."

"Pete's right, Viv. I want you to get off, too, honey. You've been so patient and so generous with me tonight. I'm going to get up on the couch now and watch you go to the moon!"

Miranda applied the aftershave to me, and, true to her word, sat down on the couch with her legs and feet tucked under her. My sister demurely gave me her hand after I reached out with mine beckoning her to come back over. Now she began her usual teasing banter, but with Miranda here, it took on an even more seductive quality.

"Andi made your cock nice and big for me, didn't she Peter?"

"Yeah! You gonna suck it too, Viv?"

"Maybe later. But first I want you to take my clothes off. I'm tired of being the only one dressed around here!"

Vivian was dressed (if you could call it that) in one of my ratty t-shirts and wore an old pair of gym shorts over her usual pair of white cotton panties. While these were some of her more comfortable, knocking-around-the-house clothes, she wouldn't lose too much sleep over not having them any longer. That was good, considering what I had in mind.

I stood up, my erection, stiff and crimson, pointing straight ahead of me. I let go of Vivian's hands and slowly passed mine about an inch away from her upper body – taking special care not to touch her breasts. I brought my hands together up at the front collar seam and, in one surprising motion, ripped the t-shirt from Vivian's body. Both women gasped in shock, but I know Vivian was the more startled because I'd never done anything like that to her before.

Throwing aside the tattered remnants, I moved behind my sister, giving Miranda a clear view of Vivian's breasts. Again, I slowly passed my hands over her body. By this time, her breathing had quickened and her nipples were exposing her state of arousal to Miranda and me. I took a tit in each hand and circled my fingers around and around her areolas and nipples – going faster and faster like it was some kind of race to see which hand could bring her off first. And then I stopped! I lightly placed the palms of my hands into contact with Vivian's nipples and slowly tickled my palms with those super-hard points of flesh. Vivian almost swooned. Her knees began to buckle under the intense pleasure she was receiving. I supported her weight in my arms, spun her around to face me and away from Miranda, and kissed her gently on the lips.

Vivian threw her arms around my neck and, standing on her tiptoes, began to grind her crotch into my turgid dick and bloated balls. I took this opportunity to swiftly pull down her shorts and underwear – exposing her heart-shaped bum to my new love. I placed my hands under her thighs, lifted her up into the air and began to seesaw my cock back and forth between her soaked and engorged labia. I looked over Vivian's shoulder and saw Miranda panting as she pulled on her nipples with one hand and worked her pussy over with the other.

"Oh God, Peter!" my sister pleaded, "I've got to have your cock in me, now! Don't make me wait any longer! Put me down and sit on the couch. I want to show Andi how I use your gorgeous tool."

I did as my sister asked. As I sat down, she stood over me pulling on her own nipples and turning up the sexual heat in the room.

"Look, Pete!" she said pointing to Miranda, "Look at her masturbate for us! Don't you wish you already had your penis in her pretty pussy?"

"Yeah, babe, but I want it in yours first!"

"You do, huh? What's it going to do when it gets there, stud?"

"It's going to shoot you full of my potent seed! You ready to be a mommy?"

"Oh God, Peter! Don't tease me about that, please! Not today! I checked my temp before dinner and I'm ripe! Oh Peter! You've been a naughty boy, tonight… licking Andi's tits and pussy right in front of me… making her cum twice! And now this! God, yes! Make me pregnant! I don't care about swimming or school! Give me your baby, Peter!"

With that, Vivian straddled my legs, lined up my cock at her pussy entrance, and proceeded to swallow it in one smooth motion. After allowing herself a moment to adjust to my slightly-bigger-than-usual size, she began posting on it with a quick, steady rhythm. All the while, she kept up her chant of 'Give me your baby! Give me your baby!' I glanced over at Miranda. She was so shocked by Vivian's raw display of wanton lust that she had stopped frigging herself and sat there with her mouth agape.

Turning my attention back to my sister, I thought about what I might do to her that would really turn up the heat on Miranda. Placing my hands on Vivian's hips, I brought her vertical movements to a halt. At the same time I began to slowly thrust my dick upward into her vagina – not so much increased penetration as just increased pressure. Then with my long, meaty tongue, I took turns battering Vivian's engorged nips. By this time, Vivian was squirming on my cock – trying to return some friction to the scene – and whimpering. Latching hold onto one of her pink buds, I began bouncing my sister on my prick to the pace of my racing heart.

With a loud, wet 'pop', I released Vivian's breast from my oral assault and again looked over at Miranda. Her eyes were fixated to the point of Vivian's and my co-joined crotches watching us mate like savages. Two fingers from each hand were plowing into and out of her sodden puss and her legs were splayed wide. Because of the way her arms were positioned, her breasts were being pushed together. So much blood had enlarged her areola and nipples that they had now become larger than my sister's!

Removing my hands from Vivian's hips, I allowed her to again set the pace. I brought my hands back up to her chest and lightly, but firmly grasped each nipple with a thumb, index and middle finger from each hand. After about two minutes, Vivian stopped moving and I could feel the walls of her pussy contract around my cock. She was peaking! As she did so, I flexed my shaft over and over again within her hot, gooey core. Miranda and I watched as the flush broke out on Vivian's chest and she began to vibrate with her eyes closed tight and her hands gripping my shoulders. If it weren't for my ability to hold off, Vivian would have conceived right then.

"My lord, Peter!" Miranda said, "Is she always that far out of control?"

"You're one to talk! Look at the bath towel! I've never seen so much pussy juice. But, no, she was a bit more intense today because you're here. Remember this, Andi: she can be out of control because I am in control for both of us."

My sister began to come down from her sexual high and pressed herself into my crotch as a signal for me to lean back on the couch. As I complied with her directions, she opened her eyes and glanced at Miranda with an embarrassed look on her face.

"Obviously, I've never done that in front an audience before," she said. Then she turned her attention to me, "Honey, did you cum in me? I thought I could feel you cum."

"No, sweetheart, I didn't. I was just flexing my cock to deepen your climax. You're at your peak today. Remember?"

Vivian then did something she rarely does after our lovemaking: she began to cry.

"Oh, Peter, I wasn't play-acting! I really want you to make me pregnant! Please give me your baby!"

My sister's sobbing body surrounded my prick with the most wonderful vibrations, and for a brief time, I was tempted to give in to her request. In fact, I was so primed that one tiny twist on one of my nipples would have sent a massive discharge of spunk blasting into Vivian's ready womb. She knew this, of course, but her hands never left my shoulders. If anything, her grip on them had increased to the point where it was getting really painful. This told me where her true feelings lay – or that she was too scared to take that fateful step by herself.

"Viv, sweetie, I can't and you know it," I said very gently, "You can't afford to lose your scholarship. But if it's any consolation, I want to be a father just as much as you want to be a mother. In due time baby, in due time. Now why don't you clean me off so Andi can have her turn, ok?"

"Ok," she meekly replied, wiping away her tears. "I'm sorry, Andi. Every so often, I get this overwhelming urge to be pregnant; usually around the time my egg pops."

"There's no need to apologize, Viv," Miranda said, "I'm right there with you. Ever since Peter first touched me, I've had that same urge. Thank God I'm on the pill! There must be something in the air, or… Christ! I don't know… I feel like such a bitch in heat."

Vivian slowly lifted her body off my swollen and soggy cock. The disappointment she displayed at disengaging from me was obvious. The relief I felt at having come close to impregnating her was not. I was nearing the limits of my ability to resist the 'need to seed' as it were. I, too, silently thanked the gods that Miranda was on the pill. Whether she wanted me to or not, I was going to drown her pussy in the life-giving fluids my sister had begged for.

Silently, my sister picked up the washcloth she had previously used on me and dipped it into the now tepid bowl of water. She squeezed out the excess moisture and walked back over to where I was sitting. Taking great care (really, showing her great love), she wiped away her vaginal secretions from my cock and scrotum.

"I love you so much, Peter," Vivian quietly spoke as she worked on me, "I don't care if it is a sin, I'm just thankful that I get to have you."

"Viv," Miranda chimed in, "I don't believe that anything between two people as beautiful and as loving as I've seen tonight could ever be a sin. Don't worry about it. Besides, haven't you heard about Abraham and Sarah or Isaac and Rebekah?"

Since Vivian and I had never been to church, we hadn't. She shook her head no.

"Who are they, Andi?"

"People from the Bible. Isaac and Rebekah were cousins who were married and Abraham and Sarah were Isaac's parents who also happened to be brother and sister. These people committed incest, Viv, and God still loved them."

"Thanks, Andi. That's good to know. Peter," she said as she rose to her feet, "I'm going to draw a hot bath for myself. I want you to take Andi to our bed now and make love to her."

"Don't you want to watch?" Miranda asked.

"No. I want you two to have some privacy. After all, you're going to be consummating your marriage!" she said teasingly. "I'll sleep in the spare bed tonight."

"Spare bed?" Miranda asked, a bit confused. "Just how often do you guys sleep together, anyway?"

"If you're talking about actual sleep," I interjected, "we've been sharing the same bed every night since Vivian was nine. If you're talking about sex, we've been making love at least once – usually twice – a day since Vivian was fourteen."

"My God, Viv!" Miranda exclaimed in realization, "No wonder you two see yourselves as being married! That's a hell of a lot of sex! Is that what I have to look forward to, Peter?"

"Yes. That's what a committed, long-term, relationship is all about, Andi: loving, loving and more loving!"

"Goody! I was hoping you'd say that. Who knows? Maybe between your sister and me we can finally wear you down, stud! Now, show me what kind of loving craftsman you really are!"

And I did… for the next three hours.

That night was a real nexus in my and Vivian's life together. And in Miranda's, too! It was another of those intricate tiles that are carefully, albeit sometimes foolishly, added to a person's lifetime mosaic. Looking back on that moment, I sometimes wonder what I could have been thinking. Here I was already deep into an incestuous relationship with my sister. Now I was about to become a polygamist, too? I know that part of me just didn't care about the negative repercussions – if we were exposed. The fact was, I really loved them both. And that truth over-ruled any and all reason.

'How was it possible to love both Vivian and Miranda?' you ask. Well, you have to understand that Vivian and I had never experienced a conventional relationship. To us, the abnormal was normal. That perspective certainly helped in brushing aside whatever anxieties we had about bringing Miranda into the equation. With Vivian, I'd already crossed the taboo line. What was one more deviant choice? 'In for a penny, in for a pound' as the saying goes. My hope is that by sharing with you a part of the story of the night Miranda became my 'second' wife, you might come to see that real love – not just raw lust – was motivating all of us to make the choices we did make; choices that eventually gave us the precious gift that is Portia, among many others.

I know I stopped short of telling you what happened in the bedroom between Miranda and me. I chose to do this for two reasons: the first being that Miranda asked me not to reveal such a special moment between us and I happen to concur with her feelings; the second being that this story really is about Portia, not about the details of our family's unconventional sex-life. Whatever details from that part of our lives we share with you (or will share) are revealed because they hold valuable information or insights you will need to know when the time comes for me to tell you about my four-year-old daughter. That many of these details also happen to be salacious in character is something I really have no control over. This is the reason I've been loosing sleep over the last week.