Portuguese Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My God, is it happening? Am I being seduced against my will? Is Lyall going to stay at the other end of the room all night? Can he see what is going on? Emma closed her eyes again, and her resolve wilted.

Jose's hand was now inside her thong, and he found her rigid clit amongst her pubic hair, still hard like a bullet, and when his fingers began to rub gently at the hard bud, Emma found it very difficult to resist.

'Ohhhhhh, God, Jose, no, no...ummmmmmmmmmm,' and suddenly Emma gave in to the luscious feelings. She squirmed in the seat, thrust her head into the big man's shoulder, and said nothing more as the boat-man slipped the dress straps from her shoulders, and eased the thin material down over her soft, pointed breasts. Her nipples and shapely tits were like soft peaches with huge stalks, and her dress was now just a bunched piece of material hanging round her waist.

In less than 10 minutes, Emma had become almost naked apart from her tiny thong, and Jose's fingers were under this anyway, running his fingers round her vaginal lips, teasing the clit that was aching for attention. The boat-man bent and sucked a nipple, taking more and more of the wonderful flesh into his mouth, while his hand continued to go up and down Emma's thigh while he sucked. Two men attacking her most delicate areas, and Emma was almost frantic with excitement and shame.

Her body was on view and being abused so wonderfully-Emma felt terrible embarrassment, and wanted to just disappear into a hole in the ground, but she shuddered exhilaration at the same time. Her breast was being sucked by masculine lips, and a hand was delving right on her most sensitive spot. Men were watching her, ogling her almost naked body, but suddenly she didn't really care. Jose kissed her again, such an erotic and consuming kiss, and his finger strayed between the soaking lips of her cunt.

Emma's legs were wide and Jose's finger was able to slide right into her body, and she bucked on the sofa slightly, the digit in her cunt sending her into raptures. Jose slid another finger in, but Emma suddenly felt her hand being moved across by the boat-man, and then ...Christ, he'd got his cock out and put Emma's hand straight on it. No, no, I can't do this, no, God, right hear in the open air, in public ...no, no.

'Jose, we can't do this... we mustn't. What if my husband comes over?' It really was too late and the next words from Jose shocked and frightened the half-naked woman.

'Lady. He says no mind...he say to Miguel that he no mind, and he wants you to have good time. Your husband want to watch you have good time, yes??'

The boat-man held his hand over Emma's, and kept it on his thick cock through his open trousers. The feelings in her cunt were ecstatic from Jose's caresses, but the news that Lyall was unlikely to intervene in all this sent an awful tremor through her body. Did he want to see this? Was he willing to see her naked like this with other men? She didn't know, and she was unlikely to find out at the moment. The fingers in her cunt pushed in even deeper, and now the boat-man held her head and pushed it down towards his groin.

Could she? Did she have any choice? Emma struggled but it was in vain. Was there anything more she could do? No. She was being forced down and down until Emma had no real option but to open her mouth and take the thick cock between her lips. She had never sucked another cock apart from her husbands, but he had often told her that she was the best cock sucker in the world, and now her resolve was about to be put to the test.

God, this was awful, but Jose still managed to keep his fingers deep inside her cunt even though her body was being twisted the other way. The boat-man was still muscular, with a fit, stocky body, and his cock was still a fine weapon, and he held Emma's head down even more, and she was forced to take as much into her mouth as she could. He rubbed hard at the base of his cock as Emma began to slide her lips back and forth over the solid meat, and she had totally given in to the way she was being treated.

Emma had sucked Lyall hundreds of times, and she knew how to give pleasure and wasn't frightened of her ability. Jose, at her other side, slid her dress up her body, over her breasts and up to her neck, and Emma had to lift her head for a second or two to allow her dress to be taken over her head completely. Apart for her thong and shoes, she was now completely naked, and when she lifted her head, Emma could see that more men had gathered at the sofa to watch the display. Still no sign of Lyall, but she had no time to look as her head was pushed back down onto the throbbing, vibrant cock being caressed by its owner.

Emma began to gobble again, feeling the rock-like prick move in her mouth, and Jose ran his hands all over her available body. He felt her naked bottom, he caressed her hanging breasts, he ran his hands through her soft, brown hair, and he barked something in Portuguese to one of the bystanders. It seemed as though they were all watching this sexy, firm bodied woman give 'head' to the smiling boat-man.

Emma's head was held down, her hair was pulled aside so that her full face could be seen, and the cock was being stroked into her mouth deeper and deeper, the boat-man's hand going faster and faster on his skin. Emma knew what was coming and she could do nothing as yet more hands felt her body. Her breasts were mauled, hands moved up and down her legs, some tried to feel between her legs, although she tried to keep her thighs closed, but suddenly the inevitable happened.

Emma's head was held firmly down, over the boat-man's cock, and Emma felt the first spurts of his cum. The sturdy man probably had a week's hard work of 'cum' accumulated in his testicles, and he fired wonderful spurts down into the English woman's mouth. Onlookers could see her throat move as Emma gulped and had to swallow to avoid being choked, but she took the sperm down, as she had done many times before, and finally the cock came to a standstill in her mouth. He held her there until he was completely spent and then released her head, so that she could look up again.

'What's happening,' she thought. 'I'm being used, there are no other women here, and these men are doing just what they like.' She licked her lips to get rid of the remaining 'cum' round her mouth, and then, suddenly, Jose grabbed her arms and held them behind her back. He was strong and she couldn't fight him off.

'Jose, what are you doing, please, no, no, Jose,' but her protests were in vain.

'Lady, really sexy lady, it's OK. We not hurt you, not at all, very much. We enjoy lady, she want good time on holiday, no?' and she felt the rope go round her wrists. Emma began to well up inside, trying to hold back the tears, and she thought about shouting, but it would probably be useless.

Other men were standing close by, the boat-man moved away, and was replaced by another, and most of them had taken their cocks from their shorts or trousers, and were openly playing with themselves, and Emma thought the worst. Jose tried to reassure her again.

'Emma. We take very good care of you, I promise. These other men want you all at once, but I look after you. I tie your hands so you can't escape, but we not hurt you. You making all friends very happy and you are sexy, lovely lady. We really love to make you very comfortable, and Lyall, he not mind at all -he want beautiful wife to have very sexy time.'

She didn't know what to say, she couldn't really say anything, but her feelings were torn between revulsion at being naked and at the hands of this lecherous group, but also a sneaking excitement at what might be her total submission and domination by this group of admirers. The fact that Lyall could possibly have encouraged this scenario was another sensation that Emma didn't know whether to feel good or bad about.

Oh, God, what's happening to me, she thought. She was a stranger, so thank God for that at least, she was hundreds of miles from home, and there was no chance of her escapade following her home, so Emma really had no option, especially as her wrists were now tied with rope and incapable of protest.

Jose had stripped her almost naked with only her little thong protecting her modesty, she'd been forced to give head to one of the boat-men from the beach, and swallow his 'cum,' and now she was restrained and unable to defend herself at all. Jose held her round the shoulders and tried to kiss the delicious mouth again. Initially, Emma tried to avoid his eyes but she had to give in, and she allowed the swarthy man to give her that wonderful, open-mouthed tonguing that sent butterflies around her stomach once more, and seemed to make her situation just a little more pleasant.

As he kissed Emma, her arms now tied behind her back, Jose ran his hand up and down her naked body, caressing the erect nipples, tickling her tummy and thighs, and wandering in to her pubic hairs to attack the frantic clit again. Emma, by now, was really hot and, if she closed her eyes, she could just imagine nice thoughts and feelings, rather than the humiliating situation she was in. It was hard, but she tried.

She felt the big hand wander over her body, she felt Jose's fingers in her pubes and then on her clit.

'Um, ummmm,' she moaned from within her deep tonguing, and then Emma felt other intrusions, other hands on her body. There was a lot of Portuguese talk amongst the men around her, and big hands started to touch her legs, to rub her breasts, and she was helpless. She broke away from Jose's kiss and just watched her molesters. She couldn't see to the far end of the room now, as they were hidden by the group, so Emma could only look into the men's eyes and try and make them feel guilty. A waste of time!!

Still no sign of Lyall, but Emma was concentrating more now on what was being done to her. Her thighs were being eased apart again, she felt her moisture on her little thong, and she felt rough hands all over her. A man knelt in front of her and kissed her calves and knees while holding them apart. Another knelt on the sofa at her side and began to lick and suck on Emma's nipple while caressing the other breast.

Jose still had his fingers inside her thong and he was sending her into heaven with his touch on her clit. She was getting wetter and wetter and had almost forgotten about Lyall. The man at her feet went up between her open thighs with his lips, and Emma's legs were being opened wider and wider. She was no match for their strength, but if the feelings were going to carry on as now, she didn't really want to resist anyway.

The man between her knees held the waist band of the flimsy thong and started to ease it down. Emma pushed her arse hard into the sofa to try and resist, but Jose held her waist and lifted her slim body a fraction, and the thong came down. It was taken right off Emma's legs and then they were opened wide once more. Jose's fingers were joined by more, playing in her pubic hairs and feeling her wetness.

A finger slipped into her hot cunt and Emma sighed with surprise but unashamed excitement. A second finger went up her, and she felt the mouth round her breast grab her nipple with teeth and pull. Her back arched but the feeling was wonderful, the pain of the teeth adding to Emma's pleasure. She turned her head to Jose and offered her lips up again, just for something to enjoy and take part in while her body was being abused and explored, and she wasn't disappointed with Jose's mouth. He held her shoulders and their tongues fought again while Emma felt her body being roughly caressed and dominated.

Suddenly, another big hand held Emma's head from behind, and gently pulled her away from Jose's mouth. She was leant forward and there was another man stood in front of her, his shorts round his knees and his erect cock looking fiery and impatient. Emma's naked arse was on the edge of the sofa, her legs apart, and Emma's head was held right in front of the waiting cock.

There was no doubt the man wanted sucking, just as he had seen the boat-man being gobbled by the gorgeous holidaymaker. She lowered her head again, and her aggressor held her hair at the back, guiding her down. Jose encircled Emma's chest from behind and began to caress and play with her tits, and she could still feel fingers playing inside her cunt. She was being molested from all directions, but she now had another large, mature cock in her mouth to satisfy.

Emma went down and her lips went round the head of the rampant cock, and then her head was pushed on down so that she took almost the full length into her mouth. She began to suck again, biting gently and nibbling. The owner was straight into fucking the accommodating mouth and Emma inched forward on the sofa so that the fingers inside her cunt could go deeper. She wanted the attention now, she wanted to feel the fingers deep inside her, to explore her vagina and bring her that wonderful feeling of sexual gratification.

She gave 'head' to the young Portuguese man as only she could, and her head bobbed up and down with rhythmic expertise. Jose was still playing with her breasts, torturing her nipples quite beautifully, and suddenly there were more cocks in front of her, vying for position. God, what was she going to do? Take them all down inside her?

Emma suddenly saw, amongst the feet below her, the colourful sandals of the dancing girl from the other room. She looked up as best she could while still sucking avidly, and saw the attractive girl smile down at her. The girl spoke to the men in her mother tongue, and the cock was quickly withdrawn from Emma's mouth. Had she come to rescue her? Was she going to put an end to all this abuse of the English guest?

Jose untied the rope from around Emma's wrists and whispered in her ear,

'Marie is a kind lady. She will look after you, Emma. You don't have to run away now, do you?' However, Jose still held Emma round her shoulders, and eased her back, so that she was leant right back in the sofa, her legs still held open wide by the men either side of her, and her superb arse still almost over the front edge of the sofa. Emma was all but laying down, her sexy body on view and open.

Maria, the dancing lady, was about 25, dark, attractive Mediterranean skin and eyes, and long, black hair. She wore only her bikini dancing top, bikini pants and a transparent sarong wrapped around her waist. She was indeed voluptuous with a wonderful, shapely body. As Emma looked up at Maria, the young Portuguese woman moved and stood between Emma's open knees. Jose still held Emma's shoulders, so that she couldn't get up, but now Emma didn't want to.

The dark girl went down and knelt between the luscious thighs and gently ran her soft hands up the insides of Emma's open legs. The touch was so different to that of the others. It was gentle, caring, so erotic and beautiful, and Emma shivered at the feminine touch, and when Maria ran a hand down Emma's belly, into her trimmed pubic hairs, she sighed and groaned with the most unique feeling. A woman had never touched her down there before, and Emma wanted more. Even in front of this audience, she wanted the girl to explore her whole body, and she kept her legs as wide as she could.

The soft fingers went onto her clit and began to rub it in the most wonderful way, and then Maria dipped her head and licked right on the raging bud. Lick, lick, lick and the dark hair was now buried in Emma's cunt, up and down her lips, onto her clit, and then back between her cunt lips again.

'Oh, ohhhhhhhh, um, ummmmm,' and now Emma didn't want this seduction to stop. The men still rubbed at their hard cocks but they all watched the taming of this gorgeous woman from England by the young, athletic Maria. Lips and tongue went inside Emma, pushing her hot cunt open, feminine lips that knew just how to touch and lick in the right places. Maria held the gorgeous thighs from underneath, as she sucked in Emma's pubes, and she slowly lifted the legs up and over her shoulders. This was magnificent!!

'Ummm, oh yes, yesssss. God, you're making me 'cum,'' groaned Emma, and now her legs were in the air, her cunt was pointing upwards and so much more accessible. Maria licked right up and down the lips and even licked right down to Emma's pink anus that looked invitingly up at her. The tongue was so soft, the exploring fingers so sensitive, but Emma could do nothing to reciprocate.

Her legs were held, she was almost lying down, and her arms were held above her by the watching men. She didn't care, however, and was quite content to submit to the ongoing pleasure. She felt feminine fingers start to enter her cunt, to push the lips apart as she was opened up, and then Maria went into a wonderful rhythm of pushing in and out of Emma's receptive cunt, while still licking hard at the rigid clit.

'Yes, yes...oh yesssssss,' and Emma was frantic. The fingers kept going deeper, more fingers were added, she was being stretched wider, and she could feel eventually that Maria had managed to slide 4 fingers into the mouth of her cunt. The four fingers moved gently in and out, a little deeper each time, but Emma realised that she was now being screwed deep in her cunt by a wonderful, feminine expert.

She felt the fingers move backwards and forwards, and Emma had to suck in her breath, her breasts heaving as she tried to grab air. Maria's lips were still playing on Emma's clit, nibbling and sucking, and Emma had never felt such erotic intrusions into her body. It was wonderful and her bottom bucked up and down as she was beautifully assaulted, trying to get Maria's hand up inside her.

Cocks were being wanked quite openly in front of her, as Emma sped towards a shattering orgasm, but she didn't want it to stop. She had submitted, she had been dominated and she had been turned from a shy wife on holiday, to a gibbering, frantic toy, willing to allow whatever this group of people wanted, as long as she could be satisfied. And she was going to be!!

'Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yes, oh Christ...oh my God... It's going all the way through me.' She felt liquid splash onto her tummy -it was the first of the men to give in and fire his sperm at her body bucking on the sofa, but Emma couldn't care less, let them splash. She was more concerned with the orgasm that had been instigated by Maria, a wonderful, lingering orgasm that permeated all through her body and left her sunk into the sofa, with the offending fingers still playing within her body, and on her clit. Maria spoke.

'She is ready now!! Beautiful Emma, you are ready now!'

What did this mean? Ready for what?

Emma didn't really care anymore. She felt sluttish, wanton, desirable, and was perhaps a little eager to feel cock inside her. She would never dare say it, but this is how she really felt, if she were honest. The feminine fingers slowly slid out of her cunt and then Maria spoke again.

'Turn her over,' she instructed those closest to her. The men pushed the sofa forward a couple of feet so that some could stand behind it, and then Emma was turned over onto her knees, with her head on the top of the sofa. Her arms were held on the back of the sofa, her knees were pulled back just to the edge of the seat, and spread open, and hands were all over her straight away. Her back was arched as she just rested her head and tried to gather breath and then she felt it-'Smack.'

'Oh...' this slap on her arse came as a shock, but it was Maria's hand and it tingled nicely into Emma's skin after the wonderful orgasm.

'Smack, smack, smack,' and Maria was now giving the jutting bottom some beautiful strokes with the palm of her hand, across the tight, shapely cheeks. 'Smack, smack, smack,' and Emma flinched just a little, but only a little as it was wonderful pain, and making her even more excited. She felt her cunt dripping with erotic pleasure, her juices running into her pubic hair and her body shivering and shaking from the wonderful attack.