Pose Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dried myself with the towel inside the bathroom and returned to the living room where Matt was making himself a coffee. With my arousal gone, it properly dawned on me that I was completely naked in front of a guy buddy—it made no sense and it was the hottest thing ever. The most incredible part was that it wasn't something limited to the moment: Matt knew what my naked body looked like now and nothing would ever change that; it would always be that way forever, and I just loved that idea.

"Hey," he said.

I walked up to him and hugged him. He held my naked body and I looked at him with a teasing smile. "You can touch if you want," I said.

He gladly felt me up, touching my ass and tits and squeezing them; it was only fair. I had let six other guys do it, it would have been shitty to refuse it to an actual friend. "You know... I can't believe we're doing this," he said.

"I know, right?"

We were just classmates who hung out sometimes, and now I was submissively offering my bare body to his view and touch. That made it so much hotter. I wasn't even getting aroused at that moment—the thought itself, divorced from any physical feeling, was enough to please me on an intellectual level. I liked being the slutty naked girl to the photographer. It was a part I truly liked to play. I even gave him a little peck on the mouth, just for fun. Why? Because it made me feel slutty, and for some reason I just enjoyed that.

"Listen," he said, "the project is due in like nine hours. I need to adjust the pics on my laptop."

I nodded and sat on his lap as we looked at the pictures. One of his hands used the mouse to adjust the pictures' lighting while the other played with my bare tits. The pictures were not only artistically beautiful, they were incredibly sexy. I looked incredibly sexy.

"So," he said, "want me to censor them?"

I thought about it for a second, and then remembered something. Jim, our teacher, had said he would be absent that day. We were to show our projects to one another and share constructive criticism like always, but the class would end right after that. I was more open to the idea now that our teacher wouldn't be there but... still...

"If we don't censor," I said, "they're all going to see me. Max, and Dylan and Adam..." A chill went through my body. I was shaking with that prospect—shaking with arousal. I turned to Matt. "Am I really that much of a slut?" I asked him. He shrugged, unsure. I remembered everything I had done during the evening and smiled. "Yeah. Fuck it. We'll show them everything."

He chuckled. "So you ARE that much of a slut."

I raised an eyebrow and rose only to kneel in front of him. I opened his zipper and brought his cock out. "Can I?" I asked. "I'm a slut, but I'm a polite slut. It would be a bitch move if I sucked all those guys but not you."

"Go ahead."

I giggled and took him in my mouth. He kept working on the pictures while I knelt and sucked his cock slowly. His fingers grabbed my hair and I thanked him for it.

"You're really good, Chloe."

I thanked him. And as pretentious as it sounds... I knew I was that good. I enjoyed the feel of his hard cock in my mouth and closed my eyes.

In a few hours, all my classmates would see me totally naked.