Poseidon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He shoved himself into her, deeper and deeper until she was crying out and begging for more, in that moment, he wished she knew his name, how beautiful would it have sounded spilling out of those tempting lips while he sated her nubile body?

She was approaching her climax and so was he, he got on his knees, pulling her body along with no stress, with his arms against her waist, he slammed her pussy down his cock, filling her up, her head tossed back in ecstasy and she cried out her pleasure at the new feeling that invaded her.

The sight was all he needed to lose himself, Poseidon grabbed the mystery woman by her head and forced her lips down against his, his tongue searing into her mouth as soon as their lips made contact and sweeping through that warm orifice like his dick was ramming into her weeping cunt. She bucked wildly against him, moaning into his mouth as her orgasm hit her, a human man would never have been able to hold on to her weight in that frenzy, but he was no human. He held her tightly to him, her orgasm causing her pussy to squeeze his cock so hard, it spewed everything he had into her.

He placed her back on the sandy ground and rammed into her continuously for the duration of his orgasm, wanting to plant everything he had inside her till he was spent.

He crashed onto her, she was hot and sweaty, a human trait he was familiar with, he never got hot. His body remained cold at all times. He worried about what he would say to her when she asked for his name, but that didn't last long because within minutes, her breathing had stabled as well as her heart rate.

She was asleep.

Slowly, Poseidon eased himself off her body and made his way out of the cave, there was a small tug at his heart urging him to stay and at least try and explain what had happened to her, but even he knew that was against he rules. They weren't supposed to consort with the humans, she would wake up with little memory of him and that was best for everyone.

He transformed into a pool of water and slipped his way back into the sea, hopefully, this was the last time she would ever attempt suicide.

*****

Poseidon marched towards the throne room, wondering why his brother, Zeus had demanded his presence. Not only was Zeus' summon interfering with his sparring time, it was also causing him some worry. Zeus never summoned him, but the palace guard who had delivered the message had stated that it was imperative he answer immediately.

He didn't particularly enjoy the distraction and he could bet it was another petty situation seeking solution. Lord knows what silly tricks Cupid must have played on another unsuspecting pair of humans or the chaos Ares must have unleashed upon earth.

He barged into Zeus' throne room, "What in Olympus' name is going on Zeus?" he bellowed.

Zeus turned toward him, looking equally as mad as he was, "I was about to ask the same thing of you brother. Do you mind answering that question?" he fired back as he pointed Poseidon to a mirror.

Poseidon stepped forward in curiosity to get a better view of the image Zeus wanted him to see, when he laid eyes on it though, he stilled in his movement.

Her.

It had been about three years in human time since he saw her, no more than two days here. She hadn't killed herself after all, and she looked good too. It looked like she had lost a little of the weight she had when he first saw her, but that wasn't the only different thing in the picture, neither was she the only one who grabbed his attention...

"Who is that woman and why is she walking the earth with a demigod?"

12