Posing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura's eyes stayed closed, but a little smile played across her face. Her ten fingertips held JT like a flute. With her eyes still closed, she said "You really are a closet teenager, aren't you? I had a suspicion this might happen, so I'm willing to pay the price. At least now I really do know what your body is like, and maybe I can get it down more accurately. Maybe I won't have to destroy any more of my work just because it's not quite right?" A long pause. "Now, Fred, HOLD THIS POSE!"

Her head dipped, and her lips slid down to engulf the nicely-swollen cockhead. The motion was so unexpected, and the sensations so spectacularly strong, that Fred gasped aloud. Laura seemed not to mind the explosion. In very short order, she took a deep breath, and then slid Fred's cock all the way down her throat, relaxing her muscles to let it pass. Her lower lip was against his smooth, oily balls, her nose pressed into the shaven skin of his pubes. The cock-head was pressed into the roof of her mouth, where it did wonderful things for the ongoing, intense itching she'd developed there. Marvelous. Having her throat filled this way was nearly orgasmic in itself: god knew what it must feel like to Fred. His reactions telegraphed themselves deep into her throat, reassuring her.

A bit of her mind brought up trivia, like how she'd always thought that nature had misplaced a woman's clit - this was certainly where SHE would have located it on herself, if only she'd been given a design option!

Her breath ran out, and she raised her head until she could breath around the cockhead, gently clamped her teeth on the shaft just below the rim, and pressed the plum against her palate with her tongue. Held that pose, pressing hard, writhing her tongue slowly from side to side, investigating the little midline ridge leading up into the vee of the helmet. "No stroking this time!" she thought. The itching in her mouth increased, wonderfully so. Her belly tightened. Fred watched in the mirror, not daring to move, not needing to do so. In a few seconds he could feel his balls re-tightening. "My own second coming!" he nearly giggled to himself. Then Laura's finger found his anus once more, and he watched as her other hand disappeared beneath her wrap.

Her eyes stayed closed this time, and his stayed open. She tightened her grip with her teeth, pressed harder with her tongue: her own climax was roaring down upon her, and she wanted oh-so-badly that he should come with her. Her orgasm flooded her, starting with her toes and working upwards to engulf her whole body. She needed Fred to come now. She sucked hard, bit, sawed her teeth sideways back and forth. He exploded as she did, and JT jumped in her mouth like a fish on a line while he sprayed come against her palate. This time, he could feel her deep-seated shivering and shaking through his own vibrations, and it made him feel good to know she was as turned on as he. And so far, he hadn't even touched her!

Their parallel, intertwined climaxes seemed to go on endlessly, slowly fading to an occasional shiver or twitch. Laura felt him going soft rapidly in her mouth: she liked the feeling of nursing on a not-erect cock almost as much as sucking on a hardon. Besides, she told herself, this whole exercise was really (REALLY!) to get Fred's libido under control and let them get back to the session.

"Right! Who you kidding?" said her belly and womb. She opened her eyes, raised her head while holding JT in her mouth. Caught Fred's glance, held it, slowly let JT slip from between her lips, closing her mouth behind him. Held the come in her mouth, savored it, all mixed with olive oil. Smiled at Fred, made an exaggerated, slow-motion swallow, then licked her lips lewdly. He grinned. She noted that he was still in-pose, sort of, and commented "I see you held the pose! Good job." Then "By the way, if we could bottle what I just swallowed, we'd make a fortune. What a salad dressing!"

He sputtered a little laugh, and she stood up. "Well, MODEL! Any more behavior like that, and I'll have to dock your pay!" She went back to the clay, and this time her fingers really did fly. Every motion was perfect, she was well into the groove now, her brain had integrated all the touchings into inner templates that could drive her hands, and drive they did.

She studied the statuette, declared it finished. They both looked at the clock: three hours had passed. Fred shook himself, stretched: his greasy body reflected light in the most tantalizing way, she thought. Professional detachment was gone for the moment, and she was simply enjoying the interplay as a female animal.

Fred spoke: "Suppose we could finish another before lunch? You really seem to be working well, and it'd be a shame not to use the moment!" She looked at him gratefully, for she'd been thinking the same thing and wondering how to ask him to return to posing so soon. Together, they walked over to the platform and stood there, side by side, not touching. Studied themselves in the mirror.

Fred said it first "Nice couple, don't you think?" She slapped him on the butt, and began arranging him for the next pose.

When she had him almost right, she turned away for a moment, felt a tug at her waist, turned back to find her waistband's tag-end clamped in Fred's fist. He grinned at her, and said "Now, before we lock me into a pose again, how about we both be naked? I promise I won't bother you, but I'd like to watch your body, too!" Pause. "Purely professional interest, you understand... art and all that?!" His eyes twinkled.

Laura thought for a second, raised her arms, and turned slowly, allowing Fred to unwrap her. He watched her buttocks appear, then her thighs, the undercurves of her breasts. Beautiful. Really hard nipples. The cloth dropped to the floor and she faced him. He scanned her up and down, and she blushed, her nipples crinkling even tighter. Through her nicely-trimmed bush, Fred could see her outer lips. Glorious. He looked at her. She waited, wondering. Finally, he said "Well, Nursey Laura, if I have a teenager's cock, you certainly do have a teenager's boobs and butt! Very nice indeed! You also have the absolutely sexiest underarm curve I've ever seen... that place where your underarm meets the top side of your breast. That's always been a hellacious turn-on for me, and you've got it just exactly right!"

Her insides turned over and Laura thought, almost panicking, "Oh, no! Not again, already!" She took control of herself with effort: all she wanted to do was jump on this man. What the hell sort of chemistry were they developing between them, any way? She thanked him, and announced suddenly "Fine! Hold that pose!" and almost ran back to the clay bucket, naked, boobs swaying, to Fred's infinite delight.

She worked furiously for the next twenty minutes, and Fred enjoyed the view immensely. A truly fine body. Nicely proportioned, well put together. He loved it when she bent down, facing away from him, and he could get a glimpse up between her buttocks. He hadn't fibbed about the armpit, not at all... but the truth was that he'd always really been a bottom man, and Laura's was perfect to his tastes. Slowly, his cock began to re-inflate.

Laura didn't seem to notice the resurrection at first, but finally it became entirely too obvious to ignore. She put the finishing touches on the third statuette, and declared "Goddamn it, it's lucky I began by putting in the crotch, rather than doing it last! At least I don't have to destroy this one just because we lose another pose to your incredible horniness!"

She gazed at him, and he silently returned it. She moved forward to stand close to him.

"Pose change!" she announced. "This time, down on the floor, on your back, hands clasped behind your head, right ankle crossed over left, legs straight!"

He followed about three steps behind her instructions, just like square-dancing. Got it right. Precisely. As a model, he was improving rapidly: at least he was proving capable of takiing directions. She stepped forward, straddled him like the Colossus of Rhodes, glared down at him, muttered "Not bad for a rank amateur. Now HOLD!"

His erection was full and upright again. Even Fred himself wondered where this resurgence was coming from: staring up at her wide-spread pussy lips certainly contributed to it! Ye gods, but he was turned on by this woman in some magical way. No complaints, though. None whatever.

Fred held the pose nicely.

She leaned forward, dipped her hand into the oil again: it had cooled now, room temperature but not cold. "This thing of yours has a mind of its own, and we're going to have to tame it. Maybe all we can do is exhaust it, the way they do with a wild horse when they're breaking it!" Her hand stroked his cock, smearing it thoroughly with more oil, making him quiver. He wondered if he could climax yet again, decided probably not ... but that they ought to try.

Laura's hand reached between her legs, way back, and covered her whole crotch crack with a heavy coat of oil, from behind her anus to the top of her bush. The light reflected off the hanging droplets of green olive oil in her hair. Then she did a slow squat directly above Fred's cock, reached down and took ahold of JT, straightened him up to the vertical, muttered through her grin "Goddamned teenager anyhow!"

She positioned the cockhead at her pussy opening, and sat deliciously down. Fred shivered, and watched, hands locked as instructed. Laura had an unusually tight pussy. She sighed as this delightful cock gently finagled its way to full-depth, and thought silently "My cunt sure as hell OUGHT to be snug, given the lack of recent activity!" She rotated her pelvis, rubbing her clit against his pubic bone. He could feel his cocktip moving deep within her, feel the tip pushing the end of her womb about as she moved. He hardened even more, held still, enjoying.

Laura remained deeply impaled on him for several minutes, rotating slowly, slowly, firmly. Fred enjoyed the feelings and sensations, and especially the view. He could see her color begin to change, could see too the change in the texture of her breasts and the skin of her neck. She was building like Vesuvius, he thought. He was righter than he knew!

She paused, and slowly raised herself up, allowing his cock to slip out of her pussy and dangle free for a moment. Her thighs were quivering, he could see them shake, from the strain of holding her weight up in the air. Her hand reached down, repositioned JT, slipped him between her lips and then farther back against her slippery, oily anus, set him properly in the dimple of her asshole. Fred held his breath: he'd buttfucked many and many a woman before, it was part of his usual sexual repertoire - but none had ever taken this sort of initiative! She paused, eyes closed, savoring the sensations: she spread her buttocks wide, held her own pose for a moment.

After a few seconds her eyes snapped open and stared into Fred's. As their beams crossed and locked, she sat down, driving him all the way up inside her ass until her buttocks were atop his thighs, and her clit was once again grinding against his slippery pube. Just before he bottomed out in the depths of her scalding-hot ass, he felt her cervix slip past his cock head, then felt JT's helmet go through a second sphincter deep inside her. The heat and pressure of having him inside her bottom were amazing, and wonderfully erotic. As was her expression! He knew from penetrating the second innermost muscles that he was as deep inside her as he'd ever been in any woman.

She sighed, and began to grind against him.

He watched her intensity build rapidly, and matched it as best he could with his own. Her butt muscles were incredible: they were actually milking his cock, stroking it without moving up and down on it, something every pornographer in the world described but almost no-one could do. "God almighty, what an incredible love-making machine this woman is!", he thought, wondering at the same time if he was going to be able to come again. More than anything else, he wanted to do so. He tightened, strained, trying to pace himself to match Laura's rising body tension.

Abruptly, Laura raised herself up a couple of inches, took all of her weight on her thighs, the strain making her whole body quiver. Her butt milking increased, and she leaned forward to put one hand on his chest, the other went down to her crotch, spread her glistening-wet lips, and her middle fingertip settled atop her clit. He could see past her fingers, see his rod standing upright, disappearing into that beautiful, talented bottom-hole. Her clit-finger wasn't visibly moving, but she must have been changing the pressure or something, he thought, for her head was now thrown back, her other hand's fingers were pinching his nipple to the point of pain. In a moment she was groaning. Flushing almost cherry-red across her upper chest, and nearly screaming with the intensity as her climax hit her full force. He broke the pose, heaved upwards, drove himself deep into her ass again, and finally came in a quivering series of spasms deep in her butt.

Laura felt his climax, and let herself go completely, breathing a loud, prolonged "OOOOOOOOhhh my Gawwwwwwwd" in the best cheap-porn tradition. In moments she was completely spent, as was he. She sagged to her knees, both hands on his chest, his cock softening once again, inside her bottom. She felt completely satiated, at least for the moment.

Her color finally returned to normal: she stood almost painfully, letting Fred's totally softened cock slip from her grasping bottom. Her anus pulsed, and a little spray of semen splattered down onto his belly. She looked down at her model, and he seemed to read her thoughts, said from the still-held pose, "Hi, Teacher! Welcome back to Planet Earth!"

She stepped over him, and went for the juice bottle: with each of her first few steps, her body let out a little fart, and she looked back over her shoulder at him. They both laughed, and she got the juice, poured him a glass, held it for him again. Before he could drink, however, she asked "Now... I believe this is what started the whole process: are you sure it won't do it again?"

He shook his head, muttered "Three times already? Not bloody likely, is it? Superman I ain't, lady!" She let him drink his fill.

After lunch they worked for two hours, finishing two more of the series. He had become a sensitive, responsive model in very short order: now, Laura almost never had to bark at him to hold a pose, and he found that he could take instructions easily, having been through the routine several times. Nonetheless, Laura kept having to move him in subtle ways, to get things just right. Every once in a while, she'd stop work, come over to him, and cup his buttocks into her palms, or run her hands across his belly or shoulders, always claiming (of course!) that it was a needed refresher for the body-part she was then working on. Fred enjoyed the whole process, especially since Laura had decided to stay nude. He simply loved to watch her move about.

Late in the afternoon, the problem set in again. Laura had him doing a spraddle-legged pose, and she came over and re-imprinted on Fred's cock and balls, in detail, lovingly, thoroughly. By the time she was done, he was three-quarters erect again. She looked at him, and simply shook her head. Impossible!

But after ten minutes, he was really hard, and she was impressed, amused, and pissed all at once. Finally, she told him to change pose. "This time, it's entirely up to you to fix the problem!" she said. "On your knees, knees apart, sit on your heels, back upright, knees farther apart... Okay!" He struck the pose, hardon bisecting his veed legs. Laura re-appeared from behind him with a metronome in her hand, set it down in front of him. He watched, puzzled.

"You're going to masturbate for me. For US! Right here, right now. I'm going to set this going, and you're going to stroke yourself until you come, if you can, but you're never going to change your pace, no matter how intensely you need to. I suspect men and women are really the same, inside, and at any rate I personally always have to go faster and faster to get to a climax. So we're going to do an experiment. Follow the metronome, and I'm just going to sit here and watch. Beat your meat for me, Fred!"

She set the metronome at dead slow, about one count per second. Fred's hand began to stroke his cock in time. He could feel that this was going to be difficult, if not impossible. Erect, hell yes, but able to climax? That, he doubted! But he was going to try, by God!

Slowly, almost imperceptibly, his inner tension built.

Laura sat on a stool, watching silently, a trace of a mischievous smile flickering across her face every once in a while. After a few minutes, she stood up, said "Continue!" and disappeared, returning with a glass of wine which she sipped, then set on the small table beside her. Now she could really see Fred's tension building. Interesting.

She spread her legs wide in front of him: he stared at her pussy, and things seemed to intensify. The pace didn't change an iota. Skin up over his cock-head, then down, hard. Laura could see his balls tightening slowly, and admired the fact that he could even get it really and truly up for a fourth time in as many hours. He must, she guessed, be a truly marvelous sex machine: she wondered if he'd be able to do the whole sequence again the following day? She doubted it very much. She reached down with both hands and spread herself wide open to his gaze, asked "Like my pussy?", played gently with her clit, dipped a finger into the wine and rubbed it around. She was getting hot again herself. It certainly was unexpected after her buttfucking climax, but definitely warm and nice.

Suddenly she shivered with a mini climax, followed by another and then another. She recovered, watched Fred. He was clearly having problems; his legs were shaking, face deep red, breathing heavily labored. She could FEEL his striving for release, and it raised something like pity in her. How many times in her life had she been brought to that pitch by some man and then left dangling, twisting slowly in the winds of unfulfilled needs? Lots. Turnabout! She stood up, said "Keep on stroking! Back in a moment. And don't you bloody darn DARE come without me! Understood?"

He nodded, grimacing.

She returned and stood behind him, her hand hidden from his view in the mirror. His hand kept stroking - his cock was nearly beet-red now, but he just couldn't get the proper level of tension to flip himself over into climax. He ached, he hurt, he shook, but it just wasn't quite there. If only he could speed up his hand motions!

Then Laura knelt behind him, and leaned forward, her breasts touching his shoulders, whispered directly into his ear "No matter what happens, don't miss a stroke!" Beneath his butt he felt her hands moving about, doing something, felt a pressure against his anus. A nice, steady, firm pressure. He thought, with relief, that she was going to re-enter his butt, then finger his prostate again, and surely that would make him come at last.

But no, not quite. Laura shifted so he could see what was going on: in her hand she held a large dildo, its head pressed firmly against his anus. He goggled: nearly panicked, but managed never to miss a stroke. Laura took the dildo away, dipped its head into the oil, and returned it to its place. She knew exactly how to position it for maximum effect. He watched and stroked, waiting, dancing along the junction of need, sensuality, and fear.

She leaned forward and bit his ear, saying "I believe you said, earlier, "sauce for the goose" or some such platitude..." and drove the big dildo slowly, unyieldingly, deep into his ass. His sphincter stretched, fired off every nerve it owned or could borrow, accommodated nicely to the intruder... and then the sliding shaft filled him all the way to the the end of his rectum. The shock sent pleasure-waves rippling through his system, echoing inside his skull.