Posing Strap Trio Ch. 02

Story Info
Hidden passions burst out between three muscular buddies.
4.4k words
4.67
3.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Two

Mumbling and extricating themselves the cum-covered trio fell silent.

DJ instinctively collected the posing straps and muscle mags, all the while knowing he was probably going to be blamed for what had just happened. The sullen spectre of teen guilt seemed to hang in the air. Staring out the window, he heard the shower go on, then saw Juan go into the bedroom. The muscular gymnast went to the sink and then used a cloth to clean up all the telltale boy cream. He wasn't used to feeling lousy, especially after something as mind-blowing as what they'd just done together.

After all of them had showered and dressed, they one-by-one drifted back into the kitchen, sitting once again around the table. Tony stared in a pout out at the storm, which, if anything, had only gotten more intense.

"I think you owe all of us a new beer," Tony said to DJ without looking away from the window. "And if you or Juan say one single word---to ANYONE....."

"Hey," DJ said, stumbling over his chair to obey Tony's accusing demand, "---you think I'm completely nuts?" He took out three more, then handed them over, not able to look his buddies in the eye. "It just, um, happened---ok?"

"Rain must make him horny," Juan said, raising his can in an attempt at a toast.

"---must make us ALL horny, you mean," Tony muttered. "---or else it's the beer."

"You gotta at least admit one thing," DJ looked back-and-forth between them. "---those muscle books are pretty friggin' amazing, huh? I couldn't believe it when I came across them."

Juan rolled his eyes at Tony. "Hell, Deej, there's total hardcore booty all over the friggin' net and you get all hot over a bunch of guys wearing cowboy hats and little G-strings."

Tony's smile was crooked and sly. "You gotta admit they ARE pretty hot, man." He looked over at the garage door. "You sure no one's gonna come in here? What if your folks'd walked in while we were......?"

"I TOLD you guys," DJ complained, "---they're in friggin' MAINE with Uncle Jim!" He crossed his arms, biceps flexing. "Godamn! It's always like you never trust me. You want proof of THAT now, too?" He threw back his beer, some of it missing his mouth.

"Sure is wild out there," Juan said. "At least the lightning's stopped. How many other cabins are there?"

"None," DJ said. "He bought it in friggin' 1945 or something---he says he won't sell lots till he's fished it clean of smallmouth."

Tony put his empty down with the pile of others and absently pulled at his crotch. "Get me another---SLAVE," he smiled darkly at DJ.

Juan gave Tony a conspiratorial smile. "Gonna make him pay?", he asked, nodding at DJ to bring him one, too.

"He's always the one to dream up trouble. Hell, all this beer alone is trouble! I don't even want to know how you got hold of it."

DJ laughed and sat back down, popping the tabs for the other two. "He's got so much booze stacked in the garage, I could sell it and he wouldn't know."

"The most I ever had was two---at my brothers' wedding." Tony's voice was getting thicker. Of the three, he was the only one who felt free to admit his innocence. He was older than the other two, having had to repeat two grades. Even so, he looked a good five years older than nineteen and a half.

"I am....gettin' a bit hammered, I must say," Juan announced, grinning.

"And I'm still horny!", DJ giggled, tipping his chair back.

"When I beat off?" Tony's swallow was sloppy, running down his unshaven jaw. "---it only seems to make me get goin' all over again!" He wiped his dimpled chin. "---makes me wish I never started."

"What's wrong with that?", DJ asked, staring back, "I jack off every chance I get!"

"---wouldn't if you were Catholic," Tony sounded sullen. "---wouldn't if you had to confess it every friggin' Wednesday."

"You aren't gonna confess THIS....I mean what happened just now?" Juan stammered.

Tony snorted. "I'm Catholic, but I'm not fuckin' crazy." He felt the weight of his beer, wondering how empty it was. "Tell me somethin'...."

Juan and DJ looked over at the darkly handsome Italian. Tony's eyes shifted as he centered himself on his chair. He looked down at the table. "Do I look like a freak to you guys?"

DJ actually spewed out beer. "A freak??"

Juan's large brown eyes widened even more. "What're you SAYIN'?"

"Yeah. I mean, I'm such a gorilla." He looked at them challengingly. "You two are nice'n smooth all over--'cept under your arms and, you know....."

"....down here," DJ grinned, shoving his jeans down to show off his vee of golden bush.

"Yeah," Tony looked at the blond teen's little display. "And like in the locker room?" He swigged more beer. "There wasn't a hairy chest anywhere. Only the coach---only he's not nineteen."

"Totally, totally hot, man," Juan said earnestly.

"Totally," DJ nodded emphatically. "Hell, even COACH wished he had your body--- I saw him check you out once, man. And he was lookin' at ALL you had goin'!"

"Awww, fuck that," Tony couldn't help but grin. "You're the ones who matter the most," he said, kicking the table leg. "You two were in wrestling and gymnastics. I just heaved the iron around in the garage."

"So?", Juan shrugged. "Westling's okay, I guess, but all I got out of it was some new enemies. Every time I pinned a dude, he'd whisper some stupid threat in my ear."

"You're OUR hero," DJ said to Tony, checking the window, seeing how the storm was finally passing. "Every chick on the planet wants you." He got up to get a new set of Coors. "And instead, you hang out with us!"

"Chicks bore me," Tony said, accepting another brew. "I guess it's because I only have brothers."

"I never see 'em around," Juan said, finally spying a little blue in the sky.

"We used to mess around some before they got married," Tony said, gazing out the window at the lake. His eyes grew soft and dark. "We sure did mess around....."

"I'm never getting married," DJ and Juan practically said at the same time. They laughed and pointed at each other.

Tony shoved his beer at theirs, the three quickly toasting themselves. "Here's to just US," he vowed.

"Godamn!", DJ grinned, swallowing a third of his at once.

"I'm so friggin' horny now," Juan admitted. "I wanna try those little jockstraps on again."

"I don't want blue this time," Tony said, pulling at his crotch. "I want the orange one."

DJ was already heading into the bedroom. "I've gotta black one, too," he called out. "You'd look totally outrageously hot in that, Tone!"

"My whole fuckin' BODY'S covered in black," Tony muttered. "Fuck that."

"Shit," Juan said. "---if you want the truth, you should just go around NUDE, man! Seriously."

"Fuck," Tony muttered again, seeing DJ come back with the physique books. "it's gotta be the beer. What's all this shit about?" He looked upset, his ruggedly handsome face frowning.

DJ stood in apprehension, suddenly trying to hide his sexy stash. "Look," he said down at the table. "Maybe you two just want to take one of 'em home or something."

"I'm just so fuckin' horny," Tony said, looking up at the ceiling. "Those pictures! Jesus, Mary and Joseph," he shook his head. "Up till you brought those out, I was fine. Now I'm gettin' hard just seein' 'em in your hands."

"I practically throw a boner when I'm in the showers after a meet," Juan said. "Hell, I even threw one once in a bout!"

"Hell," DJ said, still keeping the items half-hidden. "I get hard in church. I get a boner in the fuckin' library!"

"Over chicks?", Tony looked dazed, confused, the beer seriously getting to him.

"Over nothin'!" Juan announced. "Gimme a new beer," he ordered up at DJ. "Who the fuck cares, anyway?" He looked at Tony, his brown eyes all earnest. "We'll turn onto cunt when the time comes," he said without any joy. His face grew bright again, seeing the sun starting to emerge over the dark lake. "I just dig seein' who's got something even close to mine!" He laughed and took a swig.

"Funny about that," Tony smiled to himself. "We're each about the same. Every other guy I check out has a little finger hanging' down between his legs."

"The proof comes only when we're hard n'all," DJ said, hoping he'd not gone too far. "Yours're the first ones I've EVER seen hard!"

"Chicks've got nothin' to GET hard," Juan complained. "And hooters aren't pecs."

"You's guys' pecs are way hot," Tony said, downing more beer. "That drawing, though," he nodded over to DJ, who then felt free to bring everything out once again. "I don't know who that 'Tom' guy is, but he can't be drawing from models. Those chests aren't real, man."

"Trust me," DJ said, thumping his finger at the drawing in question. "Your tits top THIS any day, dude!"

"Fuck," Tony said, a dark smile filling his face with pride. "Even chicks can't have nipples that big."

"Jesus," Juan said, staring at the opened, hairy vee of Tony's shirt. "YOU sure have nipples, man! ---they're the size of friggin' silver dollars!"

In a bleery smile, Tony reached in to flash the two his whole right pec. A huge rosy nipple poked out from a spread of black curls. As if the air alone stimulated it, the wide cone suddenly swelled like a bullet, its rubbery nub rising up from the surrounding fur.

"Oh, Jesus," Juan said to DJ. "Check THAT out!"

Tony let his shirt fall back to cover him up. "Oh God," he muttered. "I'm a fuckin' Catholic. What's WITH this shit?"

"Look," DJ said, dropping his pile of posing straps on the table. "What's 'Catholic' got to do with it? I'm a fuckin' BAPTIST for Christ's sake!"

"Yeah," Juan chimed in. "And I'm a Methodist---but fuck, Tone, horny's HORNY! I'd fuck a godamned SHEEP if I thought it was hot."

"Who the fuck cares?" DJ added in exasperation. "We're just buddies. Big deal."

"I miss my brothers," Tony murmured, grabbing his crotch. He reached over to thumb a magazine. "I'd pose like these guys, too, if I knew my brothers would see me." He swallowed more beer.

DJ and Juan swallowed, too. For a split second the entire cabin lit up with a burst of cloud-breaking sunlight.

"We're your brothers, too, you know," DJ said, moving closer to Tony. "We dig you, man."

Juan got up and came over also, the pair standing crotch-level to brush each of Tony's huge shoulders.

"I don't have anyone but you guys," he said. "We gotta stick together."

"Maybe we should go for a swim in these things," DJ suggested with a grin. "No harm in that!"

"I'll fuckin' drown, I'm so drunk," Tony said, rubbing his shoulders into their jeans. "But I sure am horny."

As usual, DJ was the first one to start peeling off his t-shirt. "Let's just pose! Shit---I even brought a camera!"

"Oh? And do what with 'em, DJ? Submit 'em to some kind of porn site?" Juan said sarcastically.

"Come on, man! We can use 'em to beat off over each other."

"I wanna beat off NOW," Tony said. "Take fuckin' pictures of THAT!", he grinned up at DJ.

"Hey," the curly-headed blond said, daring to reach down to open the buttons of Tony's shirt. "Now YOU'RE the one who's goin' too far!"

Tony clasped his hand over DJ's, drawing it down into his tit valley---onto his naked, hairy pec. "You want a big lug like me?---a big, hairy, Sicilian altar boy?---huh?" He gazed up at DJ. "Put on that striped one again. Give Juan and me a show!"

DJ reluctantly let his hand slip from Tony's chest as he then moved out to strip off. Not waiting for his little show, Tony and Juan were joining him in stripping off and climbing back into their flimsy, genital-stuffed posing pouches. Tony felt conflicted. He sat naked from the waist down, managing to slip the poser up his big calves and thighs. Once he'd hefted his jumbo equipment inside the little orange pouch, he stared down at himself. The cotton triangle looked hideously full. The string holding it in place looked ready to snap under the weight of all he had going between his furry legs.

He kept his shirt on while watching DJ and Juan get naked. Tony promised himself not to get carried away again after what had happened earlier in the front room. What he saw before him wasn't helping his resolve. Juan's mocha-toned physique--and DJ's tanned muscles--flexed and shifted before his eyes. The two were laughing, their cocks half-hard, their balls jiggling around as they gracefully managed to step into the loops of string and pull the tiny coverings into place. The sight of one another sporting a piece so sex-packed and tiny that their cockhair puffed from the sides, made them grin and hip-toss their stuff around. They winced at the sexy thrill the string up their ass created.

Only after crunching their abs and moving into a double biceps pose did the grinning pair look over at Tony. His flannel, blue-plaid shirt fell open, his Tom of Finland giant-nippled pecs staring out at them. His husky thighs were trying their best to hide the unhideable. His attempts at modesty only made the orange pouch truly strain to hold his bulging equipment inside. His rich black bush thundered over the top of it, his manly cockhead nearly ripping through.

DJ looked at his handsome face. Tony was classically beautiful as a man--almost too handsome, too proportioned. What added character to his high-cheekboned, square-jawed look was his slightly crooked nose which had gotten busted from a fist fight over a girl. When DJ's eyes finally managed to connect with his, Tony looked away, only to then try not staring at Juan's Latino-wrestler physique. Juan stopped flexing his smooth, rippling, milk chocolate thighs and joined DJ in once again sitting around the kitchen table.

"We could still go fishing you know," DJ offered. "How about some coffee?"

"I could make us some Kraft dinner," Juan said, looking at DJ and raising his eyebrows, wondering what was up with Tony.

"Yeah, maybe," Tony said. "I've gotta sober up. This is nuts."

He looked at DJ's gymnast torso....at the perfection of his deltoids and the ripped quality of his triceps. "Lemme ask you two somethin'........"

"Fire away," DJ said, winking at Juan then looking back at Tony.

"You ever...you know...do this kind of shit with anyone else?"

"You serious?" Juan asked, crossing his legs, suddenly wishing he were fully dressed. "You're the one with brothers, Tone."

"Not me, man," DJ said. "I only found out how to beat off one night when I suddenly woke up doin' it!" he laughed. "I thought my dick had exploded or something."

Tony laughed weakly while Juan got up to put on some coffee. "You think I'm turning queer?" the big Italian asked, looking out at the lake.

"Shit," Juan said from the stove. He turned around, his cherry-red posing strap jiggling, his defined muscles fluidly shifting. He pointed to the physique mags on the table. "You think guys like THIS are queer, Tone? Huh? You think every guy in fuckin' America's queer?" He picked one of the books up, thumbing through it. "They're from every state in the Union, man." He snorted. "I'll bet you any amount of money they did it just to make some easy cash as a one off, never thinking they'd make on the cover of some magazine they'd never even heard of."

Tony smiled weakly, then sighed. "I guess I just can't figure all this shit out." He laughed a bit. "My brothers and I used to share one big, king-sized bed."

"No, shit," DJ said, lifting his eyebrows at Juan.

"One night I woke up and found my hand shoved down between Ricardo's legs."

"Holy," Juan turned down the flame under the coffee pot. He searched Tony's face.

"Yeah," Tony said, looking down at the table. "Holy!... He just pulled his jockeys off and let me play around. Suddenly I just had both my hands full of dick and balls. He never said a word---even after he'd, you know, blown his load."

"You jerked him off?" DJ blurted, sharing a look of smiling shock with Juan.

Tony nodded, looking pensive. "Not really---I mean, I don't think I did. But after a few strokes he was just shooting all over my hand.

Then I felt my own go off--and I mean go off." He smiled up at Juan who set a mug of coffee down in front of him. "Ricky went into the bathroom--- I went in after---and then we just went back to sleep."

"Jeez," DJ got up to get some milk, "What'd he say...next day, I mean."

"That's just it," Tony scratched his unshaven jaw. "He never said a thing about it. And one night Donnie fooled around with me the same way, and the same thing happened. Shit." He looked down at the table, eyebrows knitted together.

DJ put two sugars in his mug. "And they're both married now, right?"

"With tons of kids," Tony nodded, his voice all quiet. "They keep asking me who I'm dating!"

Juan took a sip of coffee. He looked out the window at the sun glinting off the rippling lake. "Well," he smiled, "Who are you dating, Tone?"

The three burst into tension-breaking laughter lasting whole, gut-wrenching minutes. When they finally calmed down, DJ fingered his teaspoon. "Horny's horny....that's what I always say, man," he pronounced.

"If Kylie Jenner was out there on the lawn right now stripping, I guess I'd throw a rod." He shrugged, looking at the others. "I guess I would."

"Shit," Juan smiled. "Don't tell me you're horny again! You busted your nuts only about an hour ago."

DJ picked up Physique Pictorial. "I've blown my wad four times in a fuckin' row over these," he admitted. "A couple of these dudes are friggin' hot. I don't care how you're wired--they just are."

"What is it about muscles?" Tony picked up the Athletic Model Guild. "Is it because we have to work out so fuckin' hard for our own?---because we just appreciate 'em on some other guy?"

"We two aren't anywhere NEAR as built as you, Tone," DJ said sincerely. "You're a fuckin' MAN....."

".....even next to coach," Juan agreed.

"Shit," Tony put the book down. "Don't give me THAT crap! The coach is like a fuckin' Hercules!" He turned his dark green gaze on Juan and DJ. "Anyway, I'd give anything to look like you dudes. Shit. So would coach, I'd bet on it."

DJ's hand drifted up to feel his smooth, full pecs. "You think so? My nipples always swell up, like they always want attention." His big dusky-rose nubs were so perky, they looked like you could just peel them right off. "I'm always doing presses to get 'em to be like yours."

"I swear to God," Juan said, getting up to pour out more coffee, "---when I'm wrestling? I SWEAR, some dudes seem to be feeling mine up---or else I'm just nuts, man!"

"Shit," Tony said, opening his shirt more. "Mine just keep getting bigger---and thicker. I've almost STOPPED with the bench presses. My shirts don't fit. If I wear a white one, you can see my fuckin' chest hair and nipples through it."

"So fuckin' tough, man!" DJ said.

"Oh yeah, Juan agreed. "I'LL take some of that man fur for myself, anytime you wanna share it."

"Jesus," Tony said, eyeing the other's pecs. "Here we fuckin' go again!"

At that, the trio fell silent, sipping their coffees while squeezing their muscular thighs together, prisoners of Tony's Italian Catholic guilt. The sun kept hiding under a cloud, only to re-emerge in all its glory.

"What about biceps?" DJ murmured.

The other two burst out laughing.

Juan lifted into a double biceps flex, which bouldered like twin shotputs. Tony bested him, his biceps so hugely tight against his flannel shirt, they threatened to rip right through. None of the two had his power and size, nor pretended to.

"I think a good set of arms is what makes a man a man," Tony said, relaxing his pose.

"You're The Man, then," DJ said appreciatively. "No question!"

They sipped their coffees, looking furtively at one another, knowing totally--all three them--where everything was once again headed.

Tony grabbed Physique Pictorial and looked through it. "Pecs, biceps--hell--fuckin' ABS, fuckin' QUADS--GLUTES....", his eyes lingered on a picture of a young marine on his knees leaning way back. His cap was at a rakish angle on his head, a huge shit-eating smile on his face. The dude's pouch was made out of something so flimsy, Tony could see his fat cockhead trying to punch through it. His physique was everything Tony ever wanted---meaty and ripped--- tanned and hairless except for the bit of cockbush peeking out the top. He had both arms thrust between his muscled thighs, his fingers lewdly dug into and outlining all he had on display.

12