Posing Strap Trio Ch. 05

Story Info
Hidden passions burst out between three muscular buddies.
1.6k words
4.72
849
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Five

"C'mon!!!" DJ yelled, his voice carried off by the wind. He couldn't see into the kitchen--- could only see their own naked, totally hot reflection. "C'mon, Tony!!! What the fuck're you...........?"

His words caught in his throat, his eyes growing big as saucers.

Tony stood in the open doorway.

"Jesus," Juan actually shuddered.

Tony smiled at their hushed, awed faces. His huge, mushroom-capped erection tottered proudly before his flexed abs. A thick delta of black hair wreathed the base of his monstrous cock, the head so taut, it reflected the sun. He brought his hand down to fumble his lightly-furred bullballs. Staring back at their two admirers were nipples with great big rosy areolas poking up through his tasteful coating of chest hair like a pair of headlights.

Tony flexed his cantaloupe biceps and smiled. "S'matter?" he said, his voice all ballsy and deep. "I thought we was goin' bareass."

The screen door slammed, making DJ and Juan shiver, as though they been wakened from a vision. They stared as Tony swaggered down the steps, deliberately tossing his hips about. "See how my bigass cock jumps around," he said.

They both nodded mutely, their eyes following each throbbing sway of his rigid rod.

"You two're crazy over my monster cock, huh?" He rubbed his furry pecs, his wide shoulders flexing, his bicep bulging. "And you want more of my hot chest, huh?"

"Oh fuck," DJ muttered, his hands blindly trying to peel off his hardon-challenged poser.

"Yeah, baby," Tony said, slowly fisting his nine inches at them. "You and Juan get naked for me. Show off those bodies--show off your big fat balls, Juan. I love those big balls of yours. They just hug up against that big sweet cock, tryin' to make love to the fucker."

DJ and Juan looked at each other as their rock-hard rods careened free of their little posers.

"Shit," Tony husked. "Look at DJ's heavy-hangin' bag, man! Hell, look at those furry stud balls. You both got really hunky stud cocks, dudes. You make me feel so fuckin' full of sex cream, I just wanna blow my rocks right here, without even havin' to touch it--blow all over your stud muscles."

"Ohhhhh," Juan moaned, his brown eyes big and staring at Tony's bush-surrounded hugeness. DJ looked mesmerized, as though all he could see were the thrusting beauty of Tony's throbbing nipples.

"Don't just stand there," Tony said, his giant erection twitching in the sun. "Show off them balls! Lemme see 'em swing around, man. Fuck. What're balls for? Air out those stud nuts.... let 'em breathe, dudes."

DJ and Juan smiled at each other, getting back into things. They left their posing straps behind and jogged over the lawn, showing off their naked physiques to the sun and the wind and anyone else who might be paddling by in a canoe. Juan's balls weren't able to swing. The twin orbs just punched out at the base of his ab-slapping dark meat like suede-skinned peaches.

DJ's bounty flopped around and thudded, the male eggs so heavy they swung up wildly, only to smack back down against his fleecy, tanned thighs.

"Jesus," Juan laughed, staring at everyone's hard, bouncing cocks. "We sure are bareassed, NOW!"

"So fuckin' sweet," Tony stared. And the three began to strut around like colts in heat, tilting their hips to make their oversized fuckpoles muscle about in air-kissing thrusts, loving the thrills only an ironhard erection can produce just from being so fucking turned-on by its own size and beauty.

"Feels so damn sexy!" DJ yelled at them. "Look at these hot cocks, man! I love the wind blowin' across my big fat cockhead, man!"

Juan's latte-toned butt bounced and flexed, the perfect spheres so solid, they couldn't even jiggle. Tony's scything monster cock looked too proud to do anything but throb as he tried to get the huge thing to bounce around. The rakishly-jutting nine-incher swaggered in front of him, swathing through the wind, reflecting the sun while his nipples stood out from his gorgeous pecs like corks.

DJ pranced like a goatboy, his hideously distended erection shaking and trembling with each jolting heave of his hips. "Look at these huge things, dudes! Show the fuckin' WORLD!"

"Hell, Juan," Tony said as the naked Latino arched his proud number. "That dark meated dick of yours looks so big around, it's a wonder it doesn't just snap clean off."

Juan stared at Tony's King Cock---stared at how the arrogant thing swooped forward. Like a machete through the jungle, it just carved a pathway before itself.

"Lookin' at yours is making mine juice," Juan moaned. And Tony watched in fascination the dark, fat, veiny shaft trembled, bringing a spurt of cockcandy from the big 'O' of Juan's dickmouth.

"Oh, Christ," Tony moaned. "Yours is makin' mine juice up too!" And all three of them stopped to watch Tony's apricot-sized cockhead spew a river of pre-cum down the bulging vein on the underside of his trunk-sized rod and spindle down onto his furry thighs like hot syrup.

"Jesus," DJ shivered, "I'm juicin', too, dudes." His inner thighs squeezed together, making his cockhelmet stretch the hole and turn maroon.

Tony and Juan stared as his cocklips opened and a pearl of liquid lust bubbled out.

"Uhhhh," Juan felt the wind blow across his drooling cockhead, cooling the evaporating pre-cum, making his cock stretch and buck around.

"My cock's so fuckin' HARD, looking at those two big cocks," Tony said. "Look at my cockhole, man! It feels like it's just gonna split wide open."

"Check out the size of that thing," DJ said, moving closer. "Wow. When these babies get hard, it's like I have to start talkin' to THEM...know what I mean?---it's like they're the ones in charge."

"Ohhh fuucck," Juan moaned. "Mine sure goes nuts when it sees the two'a yours."

The three love rockets kept bucking and spewing out pre-cum at one another. Like prize bulls, they snorted, heaving between their hairy thighs, frustrated with their handlers for not letting them loose on one another.

DJ felt the hot sun on his back, felt the wind blowing across his naked butt. He felt a rush of pure joy enter his heart. He lifted his head up to the sky and threw his arms up, turning around, feeling more alive than ever in his life. "Damn, this is so cool!" he laughed. "Let's make it LAST, dudes!" He walked along the edge of the grassy embankment, half-hoping he'd fall into the lake. "Yiiiiiihaaa!!!---Cocks are so fuckin' cool! They're so fuckin' ALIVE!" He laughed, watching the other two following him, their skintaut erections thwacking their abs. He swivelled around, nearly colliding with Juan's dark lord.

Tony plowed right into Juan's back, his hot erection smacking the muscled Latino's round cheeks. Juan turned, his sexcharged cock suddenly thudding against Tony's giant sequoia.

"So fuckin' hot, man." Tony shuddered, his eyes full of lust. DJ joined them, spearing his weapon into the middle.

Tony watched the cock trio throb and preen and show off their muscular size.

"They knock me out, these big dicks, man," his deep voice all husky. "What is it about your hard rods? ---makes me just want t'look at 'em---play with'em---bat'em around---fuck'em up an' down---Jesus.....", he pinched his hot, horny nipples. ".....I just want to suck'em both like popsicles til they go off in my mouth...."

Juan and DJ shuddered, their flexing physiques rifled with lust. "C'mon," DJ said, moving toward a large weeping willow near the water's edge. "I'm gonna blow, you keep talkin' dirty like that, Tone. Let's get into the shade."

He watched Tony fondle his swollen giant nuts as he walked through the hanging branches---watched Juan's cock dripping so much pre-cum it spindled down from the lips of his dick. "My big balls are achin', dudes," Tony said, looking at DJ leaning against the willow's trunk. He flopped them in his flat palm, staring at their lightly-furred splendor. "They need to blast their hot load so bad!"

The other two watched his naked billiards tumble between his thighs when he dropped them. "Oh, God," DJ said. "I need to do SOMEthing, man!---but I still want to fool around in bed tonight. It makes me so fuckin' horny thinking about the three of us in that big bed....."

"I ain't gonna last till then," Tony said, staring Juan and DJ's hard-cocked, athletic physiques. "I gotta cum---I've just fuckin' GOTTA. I can still shoot off a fresh load tonight. We all can--shit, we could blow multiple times just from being so into each other."

DJ and Juan looked too turned-on to know what to do, both of them sliding down below the tree in a crouch, their backs against it, their legs spread. Their throbbing erections kept bucking and pouring out juice.

Tony squatted in front of them, spreading his own husky thighs. He made sure he gave them a perfect view of his hot rod. He squatted low enough to let his heavy balls swing down and brush into the grass. "Look at your sweet bushes, man," he said staring between their legs. "All that smooth-as-silk muscle, and then, BAM!, a tight wedge of man hair showing off your bigass dicks!"

"Ohhhhh God," Juan moaned, staring at the knuckle-deep field of black in Tony's masculine vee. "Don't talk dirty no more, Tone......I swear to God....."

"I love smearing my lovejuice all over my cockhead," Tony ignored his moaning. He reached in and used his first finger to spread his pre-cum around his shiny, purple dome. The nine-inch bronco reared up and spouted even more of the sexy stuff. "I even love the taste of it," Tony said then, bringing a strand of it up to his wide lips.

"Godddammmnnnn," DJ stared, "---what're you tryin' t' do, Tone?........"