Posing Strap Trio Ch. 08

Story Info
Hidden passions burst out between three muscular buddies.
9.5k words
5
2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Eight

"C'mon!" DJ yelled. His blue eyes were as blue as the lake. He was watching Tony and Juan take their time joining him on the dock.

Tony had his big arm draped over the shorter wrestler's shoulders, while Juan's was flung around Tony's waist. "What's the big fat hurry?" Tony yelled back.

Their hip-to-hip stroll made their cucumber schlongs slap lazily and heavily against their very developed thighs. Tony's jumbo balls tumbled against his large cockhead, while Juan's suede-skinned lemons perched themselves snug against the base of his dark dick. It had the effect of making him appear half-hard all of the time.

DJ may have yelled to them to hurry, but he was mesmerized by the sexy, hardon-making sight of his two nude friends. He stared at the contrast of Tony's tanned physique alongside Juan's darker Latino musculature. So too did DJ love the contrast of Juan's smooth-as-silk mocha skin next to Tony's raw male virility. The Italian's giant pecs with their enormous nipples punched out into the sun, the dark forest of curls swirling around each thick rivet. Crowning the whole display were those big fat flopping cocks, the heads so heavy DJ swore he could hear them thudding as they swung and flopped carefree from side-to-side.

Juan and Tony fell silent, staring back at DJ. Both were just as awed by the gymnast's perfect nudity. Though blond, he tanned very dark, a bikini line of white his only paleness. A wheatfield of spun gold gathered in the triangle above his tubular hang. The pink helmet head dangled against a pair of balls so potent and low-hanging, the generous, velvety bag swayed several inches below his meaty piece.

DJ had his hands on his hips, his fingers drawing their eyes from his delineated Apollo's Belt straight into the apex of his hair-piled, lolling display. Smiling a little, DJ reached down to fondle his downy peaches, making his thick sausage slog over to the left, then fall back against his brown, fleecy thighs.

The trio had rarely viewed one another soft, and DJ's eyes shifted with each healthy slap of his friends' swinging cocks and dancing balls.

"Nice cocks, dudes," he smiled, playing with his nuts.

"I don't want to do this." Tony eyed the lake distrustfully. "It looks cold as hell."

"We've gotta do something, here," DJ said back. "We're coated in jizz and Mazola, Tone."

"So?"

"You're going in, Tone. That's all there is to it, dude."

He folded his huge biceps over his barrel chest. "You couldn't throw me if you had to, dinkhead."

DJ reached out and yanked his big banana.

What followed was a free for all of naked bodies, cocks and balls heaving wildly, as each tried to push the other over the edge. It took both Juan and DJ to finally throw the muscular giant off kilter.

A thunderous splash was answered by two more, the three of them instantly shocked by the heart-stopping impact of cold water against hot skin.

"Christ!" Tony yelled, coughing and spitting.

"Cold at first, huh?" DJ splashed him.

"Ohmygod, it's freezing!" Juan's wide lips trembled.

Tony immediately made his way to the wooden ladder. "This is fuckin' nuts, DJ!"

Juan also swam over to grab one of the rungs, unable to stop shivering. The two watched DJ nosedive under and disappear. Twenty seconds later he was bobbing up between them and spitting water in their faces.

"It's getting warmer, huh?" He tossed his hair from his forehead, looking happy as hell.

"Warmer than what?" Tony frowned. "I'm gettin' out."

"Oh shit, c'mon man," DJ splashed him. "Give it a chance, dude."

"H-how's your ass doing, Tone?" Juan's lips wouldn't stop trembling. His brown eyes looked even larger, making DJ fall in love with the cute Latino all over again.

"I dunno," Tony smiled. "Wanna feel?"

DJ laughed, his legs treading water like mad.

"Be serious for once," Juan said. "Did it hurt?"

Tony shrugged. "Of course it does--no lie. If I didn't actually want to be fucked, I couldn't have handled it at first." He tossed his wet black curls off his forehead.

"But when you want it, it hurts better'n anything in the world. And Mazola is a butt saver--thanks, DJ."

"Oh God," Juan shivered even more. "Then it DOES hurt!," he said to DJ. "I told you."

"You may not want it now," Tony said, his voice bouncing off the underside of the dock. "--but sometime you will." His deep voice sounded matter-of-fact. "No one's gonna jump you, y'know, Juan."

"Yeah," DJ treaded closer, enjoying the feeling of all that water caressing his nude muscles. "Thinking about it right now, it seems pretty radical--but you told me yourself... "

"... I know I did, ok?" Juan said quickly.

"Shit," Tony smiled. "It still fuckin' feels like I've got someone's arm up my butt." He climbed up the rungs, water sluicing off his broad back. "But I'm proud of that feeling. It's the feeling of having been loved." And then DJ and Juan were staring directly at his two, perfect spheres.

"It's funny, you know...." Juan said to DJ.

"....my ass?" Tony looked menacingly down at Juan.

"N-no!" Juan's cute face looked surprised. "Shit, no, Tone. God--you sure are hung up about your body."

Tony looked down over his shoulder, his face frowning. "My ass is too big and hairy," he said. "I should shave it so something."

"God, no," Juan and DJ said together, staring directly at its muscular swells. "A man's butt's SUPPOSED to have some hair, Tony," Juan said. "It makes it...I dunno... mysterious."

"Yeah," DJ said. "We've got baby butts--like we're still in diapers."

"Your asses are sweet--just some fuzz down the cracks," Tony came back down into the lake, grinning at them. "--like honeydew melons!"

"Yours is like soccer balls, dude," DJ's eyes sparkled, his super-curly blond hair catching the light of the sun.

Juan positioned himself behind Tony, wanting what was now submerged. "Yours makes me want to just dig into that tight furry crack," he whispered, moving closer. "Explore it."

Tony smiled, looking into Juan's big brown eyes. "You two have real sweet ones,"

he said. "--like they're just beggin't' be played with."

"God," DJ splashed the others. "You keep saying I'M the horny one! If you aren't actually DOIN' it, you're both TALKIN' about doin' it."

Tony reached out and grabbed DJ's wrist before being splashed again. "Oh? So fuckin' WHAT! What'd'ya wanna talk about, dude?--Fishing?"

"Maybe," DJ enjoyed Tony's rough grip. "We haven't done any yet."

"We're doin' some right now," Tony let go of DJ's wrist. "We got three big dicks wigglin' at them bigmouthed bass." He reached under and found DJ's bunched-up dick. "--maybe you'll get...a BITE!"

DJ wrestled his hand away and ducked under. His hand slid up the big Italian's thighs and squeezed his big sausage roll. His head popped up and he spit water, "If they go after anyone's, it'll be THIS one, dude!"

Tony made no moves. He just let DJ keep hold of his underwater dick. "Feels good," he said, his dark eyes penetrating DJ's.

"Awww, fuck," Juan said at them. "What's all this horny shit? Haven't you two had enough?"

"What's enough?" Tony smiled. He enjoyed making Juan get all confused. Juan always seemed surprised by his own sex drive--like he was still new to feeling turned-on-- and didn't quite know how to handle it.

"I don't know," Juan sputtered. "We've fuckin' blown our wads three times already!"

"No one's tellin' you to blow your wad, dude." Tony looked into Juan's cute face. "Just play with my balls some, ok? They're cold."

"Awww Jesus," Juan looked even cuter as he moved in closer.

Tony reached over and took hold of Juan's dark brown hand. "Here," he said, pulling the wrestler's arm under the surface, "I'll even help you find 'em."

Juan's big brown eyes blinked twice as he felt Tony's muscular thighs sliding across his warm fingers, until his palm connected with the Italian's submerged hang.

"Ohhh, fuck!" Juan moaned. They felt huge and puckered and leathery. "Your big fat balls, dude!"

DJ's fingers bumped Juan's hand as he tried his best to completely encompass Tony's water-chilled cock. Even soft, it challenged his grip.

"Get me all hot, man," Tony said to the pair. "Give me an underwater rod."

He grabbed the rungs of the ladder for support, his eyes trying to look down into the lake. He flexed his ass, trying to give DJ's hand more cock.

"Oh, shit" Juan said breathily. He suddenly treaded away from the other two. "I gotta pee...real bad."

Tony reached out, grabbing his forearm. "Do it from the ladder, dude. I wanna watch!"

"No way," he resisted. "I can't pee when someone's watching me."

DJ and Tony exchanged smirks, then dove under to wrestle him to the ladder.

"If you can friggin' blow your WAD in front of us, you can take a piss, man."

Juan felt their solid grips on his biceps. "C'mon," he protested. "I can't, ok?-- I never even use a urinal. I always have to use a stall."

His brown eyes looked huge, moving from DJ to Tony and back again. "You bastards," he finally had to smile, his face growing flushed. He wrenched himself free and climbed up, water sluicing down his cocoa- toned, muscular back. It splashed down the deep divide of his perfect round butt.

"Ohmygod, it's freezing cold up here," he complained, trying to turn around.

DJ and Tony watched his naked physique break out in goosebumps. They stared up from the lake--up between his flexing, muscle-corded thighs.

"God, I love your body, Juan. Fuck." Tony looked at Juan's cock-hugging balls,

now so chilled, they almost seemed too big to stay in their tight-skinned sac. "Your cockbush turns me on so bad...so deep and black and sweet." He stared up at the hunky sight. "Look at the water shining in those tight curlies, man."

"Look at his nipples," DJ murmured. "They're like dead center on each big pec."

"No shit," Tony muttered. "And those deltoids and biceps--Jesus, Juan."

The doe-eyed Latino's full lips shivered. "Don't m-make me throw a rod!--I'll never be able to pee."

DJ wasn't listening. "He's got killer thighs, huh? Those wrestlers have the thighs of death, man. And his balls are so damn out there! Bam!-Bam!...huggin' his sweet milk chocolate dick, man!"

"Check it out, Deej--it's gettin' bigger..." Tony pointed.

"O-oh f-fuck," Juan looked down past his pec mounds. "Don't get me hard, guys. I gotta pee like a friggin' racehorse...."

"What'a hot cock that is," DJ's voice was reverent. He watched the lake-chilled, umber head blossom. It transformed itself from a wrinkled prune to a burnished, glossy plum. The cock hole opened fully, staring back at the admiring boys.

"Look at that badboy grow!" Tony watched its coiled thickness begin stretching. The shaft swelled, the weighty head bobbing in heartbeats. It grew to twice its size, then began bulging under their gaze until it literally tripled in girth.

"Uhhhhh," Juan's body shook with a riot of sensation, his kingsized cock bouncing stiffly upward. "My bladder's gonna explode!--Damn you, DJ!"

"How hot is THAT!", Tony said, looking up at the wrestler's turned-on display. He watched Juan's flexing, muscular cock turn rockhard in complete arousal, the sight totally transforming the built Latino's entire physique.

"Godamn, I just wanna SUCK that big fat sweet cock," DJ stared at it.

Juan grabbed the ladder posts mightily, his muscles trembling and flexing. He stared down at the water-treading DJ and Tony--stared down at his totally swollen, pulsing erection.

"OOOOOhhhhhhhuuuuugggggggghhh."

His turgid piece bucked wildly. Juan felt a seismic tremor uncork his bladder. Gripping the posts for dear life, his triceps popped, his thighs flexing outwards, his cock heaving and lurching.

DJ and Tony stared in panicked alarm as a geyser of yellow fountained in a golden arc over their heads, the hot piss hosing the lake.

Juan's eyes were squeezed shut, his mouth grimacing. "AAAAhhhhhhhhhhgggg," he moaned, his emptying bladder feeling big as a football, the endless gusher still waterfalling all over the place. His hugely turned-on cock pumped out piss in a mixture of relief and orgasm, making Juan grunt and quake, nearly losing his grip.

Not wanting to get hit, DJ and Tony ended up swimming directly into it, the potent, hot spray splatting their faces, making them duck under and swim further out.

Juan finally grabbed his firehosing dick, shudders going through his body, shaking out the last spurts, his mind a complete blank as he gave himself over to raw physical forces. He saw DJ and Tony resurface, watching him moan and squeeze his fat cockhead free of the remaining drops.

"I hope you got nailed," he said, pissed off as well as pissed out. "That nearly killed me, you bastards."

He jumped back into the lake, then immediately climbed back up the ladder and onto the dock, heading for the cabin.

DJ and Tony watched him as they, too, made their way up onto the dock. Only when they left the relative warmth of the lake did they realise why Juan had been shivering. The late afternoon sun was behind the trees and the wind turned their muscles into a mass of goosebumps. The evaporating breezes instantly shrivelled their balls and made their man-sized dicks poke from their wet bushes like shy turtles.

DJ raced ahead, bringing out towels. They dried off on the cedar deck. "Damn," he muttered, his body trembling, his lips blue. "I wanted to stay all naked and shit."

Juan stared at him darkly. "The hell with that, DJ. I've never been so cold in my whole godamned life."

DJ knew better than to answer back, joining the others in climbing into his jeans and warmest flannel shirt. He then went into the house and came back with three beers. The sun was casting long shadows over the lawn as DJ poured a bunch of gasoline over the charcoal in the barbeque.

Grinning at them, he ceremoniously threw in a lit match. Tony and Juan nearly dropped their beers at the sudden whoosh of flame.

"Jesus!" Juan's chair tipped backwards. "--you know what you're DOIN', DJ?"

Tony glugged some beer. "Just don't burn your dick off, dude--or that sweet brown bush'a yours."

"It's BLOND," the cute gymnast insisted, "AND, yes, I know what I'm fuckin' DOING, ok?" He poked at the briquettes with a stick. "--if you weren't so godamned hungry....."

"....oh yeah," Juan rolled his eyes at Tony. "--now it's all OUR fault all of a sudden!"

The blond jock grabbed his brew and sat in the remaining Adirondack chair. "You know what's so cool?" He raised his can in a toast and took his first swig.

"What's so cool, dude....tell us," Tony said, nearly halfway through his.

"--that we really get along," DJ said sincerely, smiling like he'd just discovered The Meaning of Life.

"I guess so," Tony said. "--we get along perfect when we're suckin' dick, or getting bombed."

"--or both!" Juan finally smiled again, feeling happy.

"No--c'mon!" DJ grinned. "We DO!" He relaxed, his body finally warm enough to stop shivering. His blue eyes were almost purple in the twilight. "We're so awesome together now."

"Me too?" Tony murmured. He looked from DJ to Juan, still feeling insecure and left out of their special friendship.

"Fuck," Juan said, sounding unusually firm. He looked at the square-jawed Italian. "It's US--okay?" he pointed at each of the others, then at himself. "We're your fuckin' brothers now."

"I'll say! We're brothers who fuck you," DJ joked, drinking more beer.

"Shut up, Deej", Juan said. He turned his dark brown eyes on Tony. "You're the most honest, big-hearted dude that me'n Deej could ever, EVER, fuckin' hope't have as a buddy," he said. "So?" he demanded. "Are we your big brothers, or NOT?"

Tony shifted his big, muscular physique in the sagging lawnchair. "Shit," he said, looking away from the others. "I love you guys so fuckin' much," he muttered. His flannel shirt stretched over his biceps as he swiped at his eyes. "You two..." he fought for words, making DJ and Juan suddenly look at one another with raised eyebrows. ".....you two make me....make me want'a hold you and love ya' up--all the fuckin' TIME."

Juan and DJ felt unable to move, unable to do anything except feel Tony's big heart reach out to them.

"I look in the mirror," Tony then said, wiping at his unshaven cheek. "--I see this big, built dude with a big dick'n balls." He spoke out at the orangey sky. "I smile--and yeah, my teeth are straight--I see a dude who's nice to look at n'shit." He shrugged, taking time to swig his beer. "--but I don't buy it," he shrugged again. "I feel left out--like it's not really me, or somethin'."

"Tony," DJ got up from his chair.

The rugged-face Italian shook his head, then went on. "--but I hook up with you two dudes--two perfect studs--and....and, Jesus." His green eyes opened to then stare at them. "--you somehow see the guy in the mirror!--you see the Tony I think I'm NOT!"

"Shit," Juan said, frowning. "Your brothers sure fucked you up, but good." He stood up, his body looking compact and powerful. "WE'RE the lucky dudes--me'n Deej!-- FUCK."

"You belong with US, now," DJ agreed, he and Juan moving closer to Tony's chair. "We're COCK buddies, now. FUCK brothers!--try and get in the way of that!" he yelled out to the whole world, running his hands down over Tony's flannel-covered, beefy tits.

"You make me feel BIG," Tony put his hands over DJ's, feeding him his fat nipples. "--big'n strong an' tough'n shit."

Juan watched them, pulling at his cock-mounding fly.

For a while no one said a word. DJ went into the house, leaving Tony and Juan drinking their beers, watching the sky turn from orange to purple.

"You know, one thing bothers me," DJ said, reappearing with a box of beef burgers. He threw the frozen patties onto the grill. "Not to get all Freudian n' shit, but are Juan'n I some kinda fuckin' SUBSTITUTES for your real brothers, Tone?" His blue eyes bore into Tony's as he took a swig of beer.

Tony took his time answering. He was feeling more sure of himself, more secure. "They should be so friggin' lucky," he said, trading stares with DJ, then slowly looking over at Juan. "They want 'cunt'?" He shrugged. "Hell--they got it."

"What I mean is... " DJ persisted.

"NO," Tony growled, his eyes flashing. "What I fuckin' MEAN is that you ain't two CHICKS, ok?"

DJ nodded, wondering what the logic was.

"--we ain't ALLOWED to fuckin' marry each other, us three, at least not yet as things stand," Tony went on. "--'fuck buddies' don't do it for me--fuckin' FRIENDS don't cover what I got inside f'you." His voice was so deep it vibrated. "The closest I got inside is BROTHERS, ok?"

"Yeah, sure, Tone," Juan said, backing away from his intensity.

"--Not my OWN brothers," Tony kept insisting, "--they're all 'pussied-up' with families'n'shit." He looked from Juan to DJ and back to Juan. "--but we Italians mean BROTHERS when we say 'brothers'!--you get me?"

DJ and Juan simply nodded, their eyes staring at Tony's flexing muscles.

"It's deeper than rings'n best mans'n flowers'n shit," Tony said. "WE don't need that crap." He looked up at them. "When I say you're my BROTHERS--I MEAN it! In HERE," he thumped his huge chest.

The wind blew the smell of barbequed burgers around the deck.

"Jesus Christ!" DJ murmured. "I think that calls for another BEER!"

"Fuckin' right," Tony said, a slow smile finally appearing on his roughly handsome face. He looked up a Juan. "You dig it, dude?"

Juan sat back down, looking dazed. "It...it kinda gives me a...a hardon," he admitted.

"That makes TWO," Tony said as DJ headed back for more beer.

"Oh, Jesus," Juan shuddered in his chair, his features now even darker in the shadowy light. "I never felt THIS way before," he killed his beer. "--never in my whole life, Tone."

"Me neither," Tony said, watching DJ come back out and hand him a new beer. "No pressure, though, dudes." He popped the tab. "Things change and life goes on." He wiped foam off his full lips. "When you jocks have enough of Tony--you just say it." He leaned back. "But while we still have what we got?" He shrugged. "It's just fuckin' sweet, is all."