Possessed by a Salabhanjika Ch. 02

Story Info
The demi-goddess becomes a slut.
7.2k words
4.57
5.6k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/11/2023
Created 09/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
S06J
S06J
221 Followers

Surya

I woke up on my bed and my body was drenched with cold sweat. There were no signs of Anuragini and it seemed the morning was well into a hot humid day.

I felt strangely well rested even after the toils of last night and it seemed like a far away dream now that I was alone.

I marched into the kitchen to gram some food and ran into my mom Sunanda. She had just taken a bath and her fresh lavender scent rushed into my system and I felt somewhat dizzy and hot.

"I will get some breakfast ready son ... You seem to sleep really well in this house ... unfortunately we ladies don't seem to share your happy plight."

I uttered something incoherent in return, my mind mostly occupied with obscene thoughts of my mom in a doing nude yoga & I tried to hide the large block of morning wood trying its best to rip out of my thin trousers. Since my childhood, I was always in love with her mature body. Her breasts got larger especially once Anweshi, my younger sister was born and she was always breastfeeding. Her protruding breasts were criss-crossed with greenish veins and fell down almost to her navel. There was hardly any sag though as she was an ardent yoga instructor and her regime caused her body to be lush like a full-blooded teen. I saw her feeding her many times and she would smile at me and not cover up. Mom's breasts were the first real naked female breasts I had seen and I saw them at least once a day.

Anyways I need to stop thinking about it.

Dad had insured himself very heavily so with that payout and compensation from the hospital Mom was financially set for life. She wanted to raise me and my sister to be honest and upstanding young people.

As I was gulping down the food and thinking of mundane things to calm down my cock, I saw the local tribal medicine lady arrive. Just behind her stepped in a petite brown skinned woman with obscene pornographic bouncing tits and a lush ass swaying seductively.

My Anuragini!

The shaman introduced her as a local medicine assistant and community wet nurse who will stay with us to monitor my health from now on as she suspected supernatural mediation in my case which could lead to mental hallucinations. She needs to be in the same room with me so that she can monitor my sleep patterns as well.

Her explanations seemed flimsy and my mom seemed to doubt her for a bit. Her lips frowned as she looked at Anuragini, but one gaze at her eyes and she seemed to relax.

"I and my family are in debt for your assistance" said mom and paid her a handsome sum, although she seemed reluctant to take.

Mom hugged Anuragini to welcome her to our house and I could hear her speak something in my mom's ears. It seemed to be Sanskrit and I couldn't decipher. My mom's eyes glazed over and she looked at me in a blank manner.

Sunanda

I don't know what power Anuragini holds over us. The first night she stayed with us, I felt restless. I could hear sound coming from my son's room as his door was ajar. I tiptoed & peeped into my son's room; the visual was ... I have to detail it out to understand better.

My son was dreaming and mumbling in his sleep.

Anuragini looked at the sleeping young man, my son & removed his towel. Her eyes were drawn magnetically to his penis and delicately she went to work, cleaning around his groin and pubic region, over his upper thighs, before with a shaking hand taking his thick members head between her fingers and thumb before cleaning around it, gasping slightly again at the sight of his bulging scrotum. Two thick heavy plum sized balls hung lowly and rested upon his thighs and Surya stirred slightly as she cleaned them with the cloth and rolled her fingers underneath them.

'His balls are enormous!' I thought, so much heavier and larger than my husband's had been. I felt my body tingle all over with electrical energy.

Delicately she took his flaccid penis in her hand and peeled back the foreskin, allowing his mushroom head to protrude proudly. It was a healthy shade of red and the woman couldn't take her eyes off it as she washed it with the cloth in warm and soapy water. My son stirred again in his sleep and a groan seemed to be audible from the back of his throat. Anuragini seemed spellbound in cleaning his manhood and realised suddenly that her stimulation was causing him to become aroused. Her supple sure grip and soft treatment of his cockhead had caused the blood to rush into the shaft and I was shocked at how quickly it became hard and erect in her hand. At one stage, she let go and just stared at it...watched it grow larger and thicker, it's one eye extending outwards and seemingly staring at her keenly as if demanding attention.

Anuragini found some lubricant in a drawer. Deftly she squirted a liberal amount over the phallus which looked on at her with its loving one-eye. Tenderly she stroked it in her full hand, firstly by rubbing the glands with her fingers and thumb, tickling him, then gently massaging the whole shaft and squeezing as she got higher and closer to the head and loosening as she did the downstroke.

I could see a pool of shiny liquid below where Anuragini was half kneeling and I got wetter.

The more she jerked on him and played with his manhood, the wetter she seemed to become, her cum dripping now on the small pool below her.

Her eyes darted now and again up to my son's face, hearing a soft moan come from the back of his throat in half-sleep. When his eyes opened whilst she was staring at him, it was as if he were emerging into a dream. She heard him moan again and felt him try to push upwards in her hand now and again as she stroked him, his eyes locked on her beautiful fertile body.

Crying out loudly all of a sudden, my son released a thick torrent of his sperm, the first shot of which jetted out and landed on his chest, "oh my sweet master...it's beautiful", crooned Anuragini, slowing down her stroke perfectly to draw more semen out of him, each shot springing like a spring geyser from his cream canon, up and down all over his naked stomach. She kept stroking him and cooing as at least seven more shots squirted, some falling in strings and droplets over her dainty hand.

Eventually he subsided and she dutifully cleaned him again, this time licking all over his body.

It was the single largest volume of sperm I had ever seen in one orgasm and it was all because of her!

As her lips roamed my son's navel, his manhood began to fill with blood in a slow rise.

I gasped as his penis extended before my eyes at her attention, feeling its gaze peer toward her, feeling wanted, feeling as though her presence was now more than needed.

Slowly she unhooked her blouse completely and dropped it to the ground, her full breasts standing jutted like proud torpedoes of delight, her nipples ripe and rich, full of her invigorating mature dew. Opening her breasts, she leaned down and encased my son's face into her cleavage and rubbed softly with affection, immersing her warm orbs and wrapping him up in her web. My young son groaned audibly, in pleasure, his face within her flesh cradled caress, his cock leaping out at the sensations, leaping out at this beautifully voluptuous woman standing attentively before him.

His bloated cock head throbbed almost painfully as he moved restlessly, kissing out at the strange woman's deep cleavage, smelling out her deepest scents.

After smothering him for some time in her cleavage, Anuragini withdrew a breast and offered a nipple to him. His tongue darted out and explored in circles around perfect circles, before the woman sat forward and without hesitation, the young man opened his mouth and latched on to her nipple. His instinctive response was immediate as he began sucking on Anuragini's breast, who rubbed his head lightly and moved wisps of hair off his forehead. "oh master, I'll make you feel better", she whispered soothingly looking back at his cock and lovingly reaching back to begin the slow stroking she had perfected before. She'd change from a soft grip on the down stroke and tighten her fingers on the up stroke in a sure, clock-like rhythm, almost a counter to the insistence of his sucking.

Anuragini jerked slower and slower, her pool of cum running down the room and gathering at my feet.

He was groaning back in response with pleasure, increasing the intensity of his sucking, taking more of her breast into his mouth and she helped him by squeezing under her large sweet teat, until finally the rich milk began to squirt forth from her lactating nipples.

Surya began to swallow hard and gulp several times and sighed before going down for more..."Oh there it goes...drink deep, that's the way...Don't worry...I'll look after you just fine sweetie, until you're healthy and new", she murmured reassuringly down at him.

Anuragini was too far gone into lustful bliss to turn back and think about how it sounded..."shhh...I will make it better..." she called again softly, sensuously, holding his head against her teat and rocking, stroking his cock, her fingers rolling down to his testicles between each stroke and snaking over the soft rubbery skin lightly, making his erection surge and body tingle more. "You're so hard for me...but Devi ll make it better", she cooed.

Anuragini pawed at my son's manhood and bit her lip as she looked at it throbbing in her hand, almost hypnotised by its power, wanting again to see his full release.

She moved down alongside his waist and delicately opened her cleavage and pushed his cock between her breasts and stroked him more with them, feeling him pulse and lubricate her skin. My son moaned quite loudly at this and sensing he was close, Anuragini stroked him several more times, eyeing his purple head as it poked out between her breasts, before peeling down his foreskin and deftly lowering her head, sucking just once expertly on his exposed glands. In seconds, his entire body convulsed and he cried out loudly.

Semen began bursting forth from his penis violently in long thick colossal waves all over Anuragini's milky breasts. "Good...mmm, that's my man. Let it all go over mama's breasts...oh, you've so much of it...yes let it all out...that's the way...cover mamas big breasts master ...

I was mesmerised as she let go of his young cock and observed it pumping out its seed, feeling it splash and roll down her breasts. At one stage she lowered her face again and opened her mouth and caught a good volley of it, cupping his balls to ensure that her warmth encouraged the maximum out of him. She swallowed the shot of his life's essence with joy, humming softly as his orgasm subsided, beginning to clean him with her lips, kissing and licking his glands dry with worshipping affection causing an instantaneous erection.

She looked like a feminine goddess of health and well-being; Anuragini devi.

Sitting up, she pulled her saree up and revealed her wondrous secrets to my son.

Anuragini shivered as her life-affirming lips exuded their sex-fuelled expression and she slid down to my son's face, taking his head and forcing his lips to her entrance. She craned her neck backwards as soon as his tongue snaked out to explore her vaginal lips which opened and allowed his wet lapping to explore its secret sweetness.

Anuragini reached backwards and caressed his hard member between her finger and thumb as he diligently licked; exploring where she wanted him most. My son mumbled with pleasure, inhaling the scent of her sex and exulting in it, his mind seemingly lost in the riddling daze of his past and in the embrace of this utopian carer, this incredible woman.

She paused, bit her lip and looked into his eyes, her breathing rapid and heartbeat rising. Then with ardent deliberation that seemed of long repressed want, she moved slowly backwards down his young abdomen, arching her back forward and taking his hardened masculine spear and guiding it to her pussy, moving the thick mushroom head over her lips, slowly moving up and down its shaft, covering its thickness with her mature wetness and luxurious marking odour.

At that moment his engorged phallus let out its pre-ejaculate and she rubbed its head against it, her anticipation building. Her jaw dropped as she let out a meek exhale when his tip penetrated, her pussy seemingly instinctively spreading to accommodate him.

The pleasure could be immense and I saw it in the expression of my son too; twitching and his hips rocked, trying to get further inside her even from his supine position. She locked her eyes with his and began sinking down upon him.

"Let your Devi get all of you inside her, that's the way, yessss...", she encouraged with a hushed whisper. Surya groaned in response at her voice. She sank further on him; feeling ever so engorged, she felt him bump and bypass her cervix and then some, his length pulsating within her.

"You're so deep inside me now," she crooned, "that cock of yours was meant to be inside a woman like me..." she smiled and murmured to herself, beginning to gyrate her strong womanly hips so that his cock could slide in and out of her.

Surya's eyes opened and Anuragini's expert hips siphoned and moved in a hypnotic sway as she rode his manhood smoothly and sensually, her vaginal walls clutching and milking his entire length. She leaned forward more and drew his face into her cleavage, holding him tightly as her young lover grunted and shook his head desperately between her ripe teats, making open mouthed kisses between them, his cock a throbbing rod of virility as it seared and thrived inside her.

"Devi's going to take all you've got to give..." she panted lewdly, batting her breasts into him, watching his exquisite joy as they nuzzled all around his face.

"I'll make you feel so much better..." she cooed with wholesome sincerity, ushering a nipple into his mouth as she rode him, holding each movement at the end of the downstroke.

"Stay with me honey; stay with Devi...you're here with me now." My son blinked his eyes as her breasts cradled his face, the extent of their union hitting him hard, the immense build up in his balls beginning to tell. Anuragini kissed him on the forehead and exhaled her breath against his neck as she hunched over and worked her hips firmly and more insistently than before. She saw the look of surprise in her lover's face and knew he was close, biting her lip and choosing the most natural words in the world which she knew he wanted to hear:

"Impregnate me - give me a baby, I know you want to...I want it so much too! Release all your seed and let me keep it safe...I won't waste it...let it all live inside me. Make me pregnant, please...please."

Her hips were so encompassing & strong, supporting the very earth, her womb so sizeable and ready for him to plant his essence, taking his whole masculine spear to the base like no other woman could. I could feel my son slipping further into her; as if his entirety was being sucked into her welcoming nurturing well-spring of love.

She was the mother of all goddesses.

As the first long jet of sperm gushed out from my son's organ into Anuragini's fertile womb, the woman cried out in her own pleasure, as she rose higher and clamped down upon his ejaculating phallus, her hips pressing and her vaginal walls like nature's velvet glove.

"Yes, that's the way master, fill devi with your beautiful seed...oh yes, you've got so much sperm..."

With each separate shot that saturated her womb, my son grunted and twisted in his bed, his triumphant baby-making tool twitching and releasing cum streams. Ten more of those shots followed, each as intense as the previous, spurting outwards, destined for her fallopians, their quest as inevitable as it would be successful.

In the throes of his orgasm, Anuragini saw the vulnerability in his eyes and immediately ushered a milk-laden nipple into his mouth. My son suckled fiercely, latching on and locking loving eyes with his nurturing goddess, drinking deeply as the last of his sperm sprang out of his bell-end into her fecund quim.

"That's the way, yes, that's my sweet lover...drink now and become divine". Tenderly she held him and withdrew his member, letting it fall to his stomach and watched it shrink, temporarily sated. Then she got off the bed and let my son feed until with a satisfied sigh, he fell into a paradisiacal slumber.

Anuragini smiled and kissed him dutifully. I don't remember how I stumbled back into my room.

Surya

Next day morning, I began to notice subtle changes in how mom and I interacted. She had always worked out or did yoga in the house so I was always seeing her workout outfits and her sweaty body. But today her outfit was a skimpy little thing.

Her breasts hung displayed almost to her nipples. Yes, her nipples! They were hard, large and pointed and just covered by a fraction of fabric. I could see the upper arc of her dark aureoles.

She went through many poses as I sat near her on a chair and watched. During the Cat/Cow pose her large breasts hung down and when she rose Mom looked at me and watched my eyes travel to her large displayed cleavage and those hard big nipples. Her eyes drifted to my crotch and the large bulge down my shorts. When holding the Downward-Facing Dog her thin satin short stretched across her full ass even pulling into her ass crack showing me her two full hams. During the Crow her plump camel toe would darken from her sweating displaying two prominent pussy lips. But the worse was The Bridge. Mom wanted my help holding her up and made me kneel between her open legs. She had me put my hands between her legs and hold her full ass with my palms. She moaned heavily as she rolled her ass cheeks against my palms.

It was not long until her panties crotch turned dark. I could smell mom's rich female scent above her sweat. When she lowered herself, she rubbed her pussy along my arm, wrist and fingers.

After an hour of steady seduction, mom laid on the workout mat, her long hair splayed out on the floor. She watched me stare at her full breasts rise and fall from her cool down breathing. Her hard full nipples pushed out the satin u-neck top she was now wearing. Her legs opened wide leaving her moist cloth covered pussy on display. I could not help but think she laid there waiting for me to rip off her outfit and fuck her right there on the floor.

I felt so ashamed thinking about fucking my mother as my large fat cock pulsed with the need to expel my thick hot cum. Our eyes locked waiting and daring one of us to act. Mom let out a long sigh and reach a hand up for me to help her stand. When she stood, she hugged me tight, her large breasts pushing into me as she thanked me for my help. Her pussy mound found my hard cock to rub against.

"Mom!" I groaned and Mom laughing jiggled her breast & then went into her ensuite bathroom.

I went to my room and took out my hard cock. I wanted to ravage my divine partner. My cock pulsed as it filled with blood. Anuragini swayed towards me and took my hardness in her hot molten mouth and started giving me the best BJ I could have hoped for.

Anuragini

I reached out with my hands and started stroking my master's member. Within seconds it was again at full mast, seemingly staring at me menacingly.

Master was looming over me and moved forward, pushing his pole to the entrance of my now leaking cunt.

He stopped suddenly and picked me up, looking into my eyes with such a burning intensity that it was surprising no sparks flew from them. I stood there transfixed, unable to move, feeling so unsteady on my legs that I thought I might fall at any moment.

"I think it's time you showed me those huge tits you've been hiding from me."

And in one, sweeping stroke he reached out with his hands, grabbed hold of my dress and ripped it off me. It tore, right down the middle, and crumpled to the floor.

S06J
S06J
221 Followers
12