Post Conference Beach Week Pt. 03

Story Info
Beach week after the conference.
5.4k words
4
1.7k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/20/2023
Created 08/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I swam for a few more minutes, finished my beer, and decided to shower beside the pool. There was a bottle of bath wash and a rag. I got good and clean, dried off, and lay beside the pool. I heard my phone notification go off and saw it was Tate.

The text read, "I hope you're well rested. I have been thinking of you and 'The Beast' all day. I'm getting dinner so don't worry about that. I got to work tomorrow too, sorry, but I'll make it up to you, I promise."

As I was lying beside the pool, I heard Tate's jeep pull up. I heard Tate head into the house.

I texted him, "I'm at the pool."

He replied, "Come on, I got dinner from the restaurant, spaghetti with meatballs, get it while it's hot."

I slipped on my suit, and walked into the kitchen, up behind Tate. I reached around as he turned to face me. He tilted his head back as I tilted mine down and kissed him.

Tate pulled back, saying, "I missed you so much today. Sit down and let's eat."

I pulled out two chairs as Tate set our food on the table and poured us each a glass of wine. We sat and talked as we ate. The food was great. We ate what we wanted and put the extra in the fridge for later.

I told Tate, "Get your suit on, and let's go for a walk on the beach."

He did as told and we headed for the beach. We went out about chest-deep and played in the waves for a while. The beach was pretty much empty, so I grabbed Tate's hand and pulled him to me, pulling him in for a sensual kiss, as he caressed the cheeks of my ass.

I pulled back, saying, "I have been missing my ginger boi all day!"

I stepped back, took his hand in mine and we headed for the house. We rinsed off as we went over the dunes. Tate entered the house in front of me and headed straight for our room, turning to face me, as I followed him in. Tate dropped his suit to the floor and stepped out.

He stepped up to me and kissed me as he pushed mine down and let it drop to the floor. He stepped around me and grabbed a towel to finish drying us off. When Tate was done, he backed up to the bed and climbed into the middle, lying on his back. I joined him.

Tate said, "I have missed you so much today."

I lay down on Tate, and rolled us over with him on top. I said, "Get me hard. I want to fuck that sweet tight ass hard and deep! Get the lube, and lube your ass and my cock, get us ready."

Tate reached and got the lube and got a big squirt in his hand coating my cock then using it to lube his ass. I pulled his lips to mine and rolled us over again, spreading Tate's legs and taking each ankle in my hands pushing them back toward his head and rolling his ass up. His ass was in the perfect position for me to fuck as I put a pillow under it.

Tate reached down and stroked my cock, as he moaned, saying, "Please fuck my ass, do it now!"

Tate guided my rock-hard cock to his sweet, puckered hole. As I pushed, Tate gasped and groaned as the head of my cock breached his tight hole. I leaned over and kissed Tate, saying, "Come on baby, relax for me."

Tate reached behind me and grabbed the cheeks of my ass. When Tate relaxed, I started pushing and didn't stop until I bottomed out in his sweet ass. Tate yelled in pleasure as I filled his hole and held still. Tate pulled my lips to his, kissing me, then saying, "Your cock feels so good in my ass. Fuck me and fill me with your cum!"

I pulled back and slowly started fucking his ass, building up speed each time I penetrated his ass. We both started to sweat as I fucked him harder and harder. I started to cum and I buried my cock completely in his ass.

I could see Tate start shooting his cum too, as he groaned, shooting his load as I shot in his ass. When we were done, I lay down on him and we kissed each other. As we came down, we lay on the bed stroking and kissing each other. I rolled over with Tate on top.

He asked, "I think I want a beer, how about you?"

"I was thinking the same thing. Get us each one. Better yet, get us one and let's go next door for a swim."

Tate rolled off of me and took me by the hand, leading me to the kitchen. He got the beers and towels, handed me mine and we started down the stairs to the pool next door.

When we got to the pool, I took a swallow from my beer. "Let's get a shower before we get in the pool."

Tate went over and turned on the shower, grabbed the body wash and a rag, and started washing himself, then me. We rinsed off, turned off the water and I turned to Tate, picked him up in my arms, and kissed him as I headed for the pool steps. I let him stand after we got in the pool and we continued kissing.

I was kissing Tate and rubbing my hands up and down his back, fondling the cheeks of his ass as he did the same to me. He was fondling my balls and dick as we stood and he was kissing my nipples and tweaking them with his fingers.

I told him, "I am going to rest in the double lounge, follow me."

I lay back and Tate lay beside me snuggling up to me. I put my arm over his shoulder and pulled him in tight against me. We lay there snuggled up with each other and Tate was shortly asleep, breathing deeply. I let him sleep for a bit, then started playing with his cock, getting it hard.

I took his hand and placed it on my cock as he started to wake up. When he awoke completely, he continued fondling my dick and balls. Tate kissed me as he fondled me telling me how much he loved my dick. He bent over and kissed my nipples as he slid down to my dick taking the head in his mouth.

While Tate was getting started, a text notification went off. It was from Robert who owned the two houses. He said he had a text from the pool guy earlier, he had come by and two guys were using the pool when he went by there and he didn't want to interrupt so he went on to the next job. I apologized to Robert and asked him to text the pool guy and have him text me or call. Robert said he would, and the pool guy texted shortly.

Kolby - This is Kolby, the pool guy. Robert said we could arrange a time for me to service the pool tomorrow.

Me - I am Vince, I am so sorry my boi, and I prevented you from doing your job today. Add two hours to however long you need so Wyatt can make it up to you. What time would be good for you?

Kolby - Sounds good Vince. I got you down for 11:00 to 2:00. I have attached a pic so you'll know it is me.

Me - We'll see you then Kolby.

Tate had been working on my cock, licking and sucking while I was texting Robert and Kolby. He had started deepthroating my cock, swallowing it to the base.

I grabbed his hair and tilted his head back a little, so he could look at me. "You are getting better and better. Keep going."

Tate just groaned as he continued pulling off my cock and taking it completely back into his throat each time. I placed two fingers under his chin, telling him, "Here it comes Tate, swallow it all. I know you love my big black cock."

Tate pulled off. "As you wish, sir."

Tate took it back in his mouth and went all the way down and stopped. He just stayed down, letting my cock fill his throat. I laid a hand on his head, stroking it, telling him I was fixing to cum. I started shooting cum down his throat as he groaned around my cock. He took everything I had and wanted more.

When my cock started to soften in his mouth, he pulled off, licking and sucking my cock, cleaning it. Tate looked up at me. "Thank you for your cum, sir!"

He then started licking his way up my abdomen and chest laying his head on my neck. We nodded off right there. I woke up to Tate sucking my nipples and stroking my cock.

I patted his head. "Get us a beer."

Tate got them and came back. Tate straddled me as we drank and talked. Tate guzzled his beer and leaned down to kiss me. As he kissed me, he reached down and started stroking my cock again. He reached over and grabbed the tanning oil and coated my cock, making it shiny black. Tate held my rock-hard cock in place and lowered his sweet, puckered hole to it.

When my cockhead touched his sweet, puckered hole, he shivered and groaned. Tate lowered his ass down, taking more of my cock in his ass. He placed both his hands on my shoulders and leaned down to kiss my forehead, as I dropped my hands to his ass cheeks. I fondled his cheeks and slapped them as he groaned and slid further down my cock.

I pulled Tate's neck to my mouth and kissed it, as he continued fucking himself with my cock. He moved faster and faster, going down further and further, as he moaned. Tate moved to my forehead again, sucking and licking and moaning. Tate finally took my whole cock in his ass, bottoming out as he yelled.

I placed my hand over his mouth so no one would hear him. I leaned in next to his ear, "Fuck your ass, boi; it feels so good and tight, work your sweet hole on the beast."

Tate was licking my hand, saying, "Yes sir, your cock feels so good filling my hole; fill me with cum, sir."

Tate started fucking his ass with my beast of a cock, he finally bottomed out on my cock and I started to shoot as he got even louder. I pulled him to me and kissed him to silence him, as I filled his ass with cock and cum. Tate was gasping as I filled his ass. My cum stopped flowing and my cock started to soften as Tate lay on me kissing and lips and neck.

I kissed Tate, telling him we needed a shower and that we could use the towels, rags, and wash we had brought over. Tate crawled off me and reached out to me as I took his hand. Tate bathed me, then I bathed him, making sure to get the cum running from his gaped ass. We rinsed and grabbed our towels, and headed home. Once back, we went to the bedroom after getting a beer.

We lay there, finishing our beers. After that, we cuddled up and fell hard asleep. I didn't move 'til Tate woke me for kissing me goodbye. After Tate left, I texted Wyatt.

Me - Where are you this morning?

Wyatt - Already had my run. Just got out of the shower.

Me - Get your ass over here now! I am in bed. You have some making up to do but I know you'll love it.

Wyatt - Yes Sir

Wyatt knelt beside the bed. I pointed at my cock, as he crawled up on the bed between my legs. He, one at a time, took my balls in his mouth, and finally took both. He rolled them around as he licked and sucked them. He let them slip from his mouth and started nursing the head of my cock.

As he worked my cock, I said, "You have some making up to do, the pool guy was here yesterday, and saw that we were busy and didn't want to interrupt, so he had to change his schedule. He has blocked off three hours for the servicing today and you need to make it up to him. You will help him service the pool, follow all his orders, then service him."

I could tell by the way Wyatt was sucking my cock that he was liking this idea. He was deepthroating my cock, as I talked to him, going faster and faster. He gasped, as I pushed him off my cock. "How does that sound, boi?"

Wyatt replied, "If you are happy, I'm happy, sir."

I let him take my cock again, as he took my whole cock in his mouth and I started shooting, filling his belly with the first load of the day. Wyatt took all my load as my cock softened. Wyatt cleaned my cock as he pulled off and crawled up beside me licking my armpits and nipples. We lay there, relaxing and talking.

I got up and got a pair of swim briefs for me and threw a pair at Wyatt. I looked at him. "Let's go for a swim in the ocean."

He put his suit on and followed me down the stairs and outside. We got to the ocean and both ran out in the waves. The ocean was awesome. We headed back to the beach and walked on the edge of the water. After spending a little time there, we decided to head for the house. As we arrived, I decided to text Kolby to see what he wanted for lunch. He replied that a sandwich would be fine.

We made a quick trip to the grocery and got the sandwich stuff, including ham, turkey, white and wheat bread. We went back to the house and got the sandwiches ready. I looked up at the clock and saw it was almost eleven o'clock. I tossed a thong at Wyatt and got my briefest bikini for me. We got changed, grabbed the food, and headed for the pool.

We had been there a few minutes when we heard a knock on the gate. Wyatt headed for the gate and opened it. I heard the man at the gate say, "I am Kolby, the pool guy. Come help me get my equipment."

Kolby had parked very near the gate. He handed the pool cleaner and testing supplies to Wyatt. They re-entered the pool area and closed the gate. I stepped to Kolby and shook his hand. I thanked him for rescheduling his day.

Kolby turned around and stepped up to Wyatt, telling him, "I assume you are my helper today. Turn around for me."

Wyatt turned as Kolby checked him out. Kolby then said to Wyatt, "Looks like I'm a little overdressed here. I usually strip down to my suit when I'm at a pool with a privacy fence. Come strip me!"

Wyatt did as ordered. As he stripped him, you could see he was a very dark-skinned brother, thin but very toned. Wyatt removed his shirt to expose his chest and abs. He next unbuttoned his shorts and shoes and slid them down and off leaving Kolby in his suit.

Kolby reached out his hand to help Wyatt up. "Get the cleaner, and let's get it started. We also need to test the water after that."

Very shortly, the chemicals were added and the cleaner was going, and lunch break started. Wyatt said, "I fixed lunch for us, please have a seat. We have turkey or ham."

As Wyatt stood at the edge of the table between us, he passed out our sandwiches. Kolby placed a finger under the strip of cloth that ran between Wyatt's ass cheeks and ran it up and down, before Wyatt sat down in his chair. I said, "Kolby, Wyatt has just discovered a passion for big, black dick and he wants to make up for yesterday. He is open to anything we want."

Sitting down, we ate our sandwiches. Kolby looked at us. "If he loves one brother, he'll be in heaven with two. I christen my bois with a big, old facial and I want yours there with mine, Vince."

Kolby leaned over and kissed Wyatt on the mouth. Wyatt just groaned as Kolby said, "Strip Vince and me, boi."

Wyatt knelt as we stood, and he stripped Kolby down first, then turned to me and removed my suit. Wyatt took a cock in each hand and alternated between kissing our heads. Kolby and I pulled back, then started moving our hips, slapping Wyatt's face with our cocks. Wyatt was moaning already as our cocks made contact.

I said to Wyatt, "Show Kolby how much you love black cock."

Kolby added, "Looks like you are used to taking longer than mine. I make up in diameter what I lack in length. I never have had any complaints about the seven-and three-quarter inches of my five-inch diameter cock."

Wyatt opened wide and started kissing Kolby's fat cock again. Wyatt opened his mouth and took Kolby's cockhead in, as Kolby said to him, "Get busy, boi; I got plans for you."

Kolby took Wyatt's head in his hands and started forcing his cock into Wyatt's mouth, going further and further with each push. Wyatt was gagging, when Kolby got his cock to his throat. Kolby pulled Wyatt off a little, saying, "I suggest you take a deep breath now, I am fixing to bury my fat, black cock in your mouth."

Wyatt took a deep breath and Kolby pushed his fat cock into Wyatt's mouth, holding him in place with a handful of hair. I stepped to Wyatt's side and rotated my hips, slapping Wyatt's cheek with my cock. Kolby got another handful of hair and pulled Wyatt further down on his cock. I moved to the other side and slapped that side of his face as Kolby started fucking his throat, pulling Wyatt off and pulling him back down, finally impaling his throat with his fat, black cock.

Kolby held Wyatt still, with his cock buried to the root in Wyatt's mouth. "Look at me, I am ready to cum and we are both going to give you a facial. You will jack our cocks and cover your face, boi!"

Kolby pulled his cock from Wyatt's mouth and we both took our positions in front of Wyatt, as he reached for our cocks. Wyatt took a cock in each hand and I squirted lube on them. He started stroking.

Kolby said, "Stroke our cocks, make us cum, boi. You are our cum-dump, boi. Serve us, you know your place."

I added, "You heard him, do as he orders."

Kolby started to shoot as Wyatt aimed his cumshots at his face. I joined in giving Wyatt his facial, as he jerked us off and he aimed our cocks at his face. Our cum coated his face from forehead to chin, as Wyatt moaned. After we finished cumming, Wyatt started to wipe our cum from his face.

Kolby slapped his hand away. "Don't you dare remove our cum, let it dry, and wear it until we say remove it. You will wear our black cum as an honor."

Kolby got his phone and took a picture of Wyatt's cum-covered face, then Kolby wiped our cum from one eye, as I followed suit on the other eye, and we scraped it to his mouth. Wyatt cleaned the cum from our fingers and continued to kneel before us.

Kolby said to Wyatt, "Get on the table on your knees, and your head down to the tabletop."

The table was just the right size. Wyatt's feet hung off one end and his head hung off the other end. Kolby got the lotion and covered his fingers and mine. Kolby ran his fingers up and down Wyatt's ass crack, pressing at his hole, as Wyatt moaned. Kolby pushed his finger in Wyatt's ass. Wyatt moaned louder, as Kolby had just the first knuckle in his ass and he was running his finger around his hole. P

I said to Wyatt, "Tell Kolby what you want, Wyatt. Tell him what you've turned into."

Wyatt replied, "Yes, sir. Sir has turned me into a slut for black cock and cum. I am here for use by Black men exclusively, sirs. Use my body for your pleasure, sirs."

Kolby added a second fat finger and pushed them in completely, as Wyatt groaned louder. Kolby pulled out his fingers and stepped forward, placing his cockhead at Wyatt's anus. Kolby pushed his cockhead in, not stopping until he was completely balls-deep in Wyatt's ass. Wyatt yelled.

Kolby said, "Shut him up, fuck his throat."

I stepped up to him as he tilted his head back and opened his mouth. I began pushing my cock to the back of his mouth.

Kolby slapped his ass, saying, "Now slut, I want you to grab the edge of the table and rock back and forth on our fat cocks. You got to work for these black cocks."

Wyatt did as he was ordered, rocking himself forward and backward, deepthroating my cock and impaling his ass on Kolby's fat cock. As Wyatt got into the rhythm, he went faster and faster, dripping sweat.

Kolby slapped his ass. "This slut has a good pussy. I could get used to this sweet pussy ass. We should make this a regular thing, boi. Stop slut, let us change positions."

After we changed positions and entered our new holes, Kolby slapped his ass cheek again. "Go slut, take our cocks balls deep!"

Wyatt went back to rocking on our cocks and moaning. Wyatt was sweating more and more. Kolby pulled out. "I am fixing to cum, roll over and let me fuck that pussy good."

Wyatt did as ordered and lay on his back; Kolby pushed his ankles back to me. I rolled that ass up into position and straddled Wyatt's head and lowered my balls into his mouth, as he opened wide. I slapped his cheek, saying, "Keep my cock hard, I am going to add my load to Kolby's in that pussy of yours when he finishes!"

Kolby was going to town on that pussy, going in and out, balls deep as Wyatt moaned louder and louder with his mouth full of my balls. Kolby finally went balls deep and stayed buried, yelling, "I'm cumming! I am filling this sweet pussy. This pussy is so good!"

After Kolby shot his load and filled Wyatt's ass, he pulled out and moved around to Wyatt's head. I moved to Wyatt's ass and pushed his ankles back to Kolby. Wyatt took Kolby's cock in his mouth and cleaned it up, as I stepped up to his cum-filled pussy. I stroked my cock back to full hardness and placed my cock at his hole. I slapped his ass. "Work that pussy for me, it's my turn to fill that pussy."

12