Post Covid Ch. 01: Margaret Rediscover

Story Info
The first post-Covid vacation allows mature Margaret new sex.
7.3k words
3.13
5.7k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Post Covid (1): Margaret Rediscovers New Cocks

The first post-Covid vacation enables mature Margaret to resume meeting new men and cuckolding her husband with alacrity, much to his pleasure.

This was a collaboration with Jonusstory and my wife

It was great for Margaret to be away from home. After almost three years of Covid restrictions, flight restrictions and overpriced airline fares she felt free and unrestricted.

Also, for almost three years she had missed the added excitement of vacation trips for her and her husband, Bill. Where she might run across some exciting men. Margaret loved the uninhibited feeling of being away, free to flirt, have a man's hand touching and exploring her in public before they took him back to their hotel room where she could suck his cock and open her welcoming legs for his hard cock.

Long overseas were out at the moment. The massive cost of fares was not all the reason, but reduced flights and congestion and mayhem were not attractive at all. It was better to have a local trip, which they found was more relaxed.

They'd been away for just a couple of nights and had recovered from the long drive across a couple of state borders. Now she was feeling her normal away-from-home. And, perched on a bar stool next to her husband, Margaret looked around.

They were in the bar of their hotel after dinner, and she was relaxing and feeling a bit horny. The bar was long and black polished marble. An equally long mirror reflected a extensive range of bottles of liquor of every variety. Looking into the mirror, Margaret saw someone looking her way and their eyes locked. She held the glace for a few seconds and looked away. A feeling of amusement went through her. Then, slowly looking around she saw a distinguished older man looking over at her. She again held his glance and then looked away.

She often used bar mirrors to check people out and the myriad of bottles to hide her glances with just a slight move. The more bottles in front of the mirror with their colors were great camouflage.

"Mmmm," she said to her husband, "it looks like someone interesting is watching."

He looked at her and smiled, knowingly.

She turned a little towards the older man and her short loose skirt rode up a bit showing off the lacy tops of her stay up stockings. She deliberately wiggled her foot in its high heel and show off the silver ankle chain, which glistened as it caught the light.

She giggled softly to Bill and said: "Let's see if he takes the bait. I do feel like a bit of fun."

"You can be such a horny old slut, Margaret," her husband replied. "And it has been a while that we've been locked up."

Before Covid enforced restrictions, Margaret, 62, kept as fit and toned as possible. Given she had had to spend more time at home she'd kept up her fitness regimen. Five feet eight in heels, around 120 pounds and although her tits and ass sagged a little as she aged, her preference for short skirts and push up bras kept her looking attractive and somewhat younger than her years. A home gym and local walking also helped. Her pageboy cropped blond hair did need regular highlights to keep it more youthful look.

Her and Bill had been together 25 years since hooking up at a work party where her display of oral skills attracted his attention and his long-lasting affection. She's told him from the start that she liked to suck and fuck, and had been since she was a teenager. And, she added, she was not going to stop. To his surprise he found he had no problem with that and discovered he was a sub cuckold before he knew much about cuckoldry. It seemed that he was a natural cuckold.

As Margaret felt she'd lost almost three years she'd decided to keep her age at 62 and during Covid restrictions had done enough to stave off the appearance of extra years. Bill was two years older than her and also reasonably fit but had added a few extra pounds.

Across the bar, Frank, the guy checking her out, was having an after-dinner drink in a hotel following a series of boring business meetings. He'd wandered in to check out the clientele, in case a lonely woman was hanging around. His many business trips had taught him that often there was often a chance of a casual meeting.

Frank lived on a ranch about 50 miles from town and if he had meetings, he stayed at the hotel rather than drive, avoiding any animals that decided to cross the road in front of his pick-up. He also had a financial interest in the hotel which meant he was always well looked after and there was always a room for him.

The couple at the bar had drawn his attention. The woman was somehow slightly familiar. A very attractive blonde in a very short loose skirt, black mesh stockings, heels and a tight, low-cut top, accentuating her tits. Deliberately, he thought. Frank stared at her and, as if she sensed the stare, she glanced over, and he saw her say something to the man. She then turned slightly and crossed her legs, which raised her skirt revealing the tops of her stockings. Her loose foot dangled and Frank could see an ankle bracelet glimmering.

Was this a come on? he wondered. He then recognized her. He'd seen her sucking off a guy in the back room at a work party some years ago. It had been when he was on the road when his business had been through a down period, and he had had to be out selling and maintaining customers. It was one night at an office warehouse in a regional city, and he'd been hoping to do some new business. There he's seen a woman almost identical to her giving oral sex. She'd taken the guy with bravado. It had been a memorable sight and one that stayed.

He doubted she would recognize him, but he was sure it had been her. He mused to himself: I'd never forget the face of a woman sucking cock. There were some things you don't forget. To him, she looked exactly the same. He hadn't met her met but he knew from what the guys the next day when he interspersed his business pitch with some raunchy chat about the night before. Oh yes, they'd responded, she was a real slut. From what Frank had seen he didn't need any convincing. And now, years later and in another town, his town, there she was, dangling her foot and her ankle bracelet, knowing he was checking her out.

As his gaze stayed on her, he wondered what he could do to maybe have those lipstick covered lips wrapped around his cock. She would periodically glance back at him, hold his gaze for a few seconds and then either chat to the guy next to her or sip her glass of white wine.

He wondered who the guy was. Husband? Boy friend? Someone she'd just met? It intrigued him more and more. Who knows what she wants, he thought. From what he remembered and from what he'd been told back then, she probably wants as much cock as she can get. Maybe a threesome.

Frank had to decide if he would go over and introduce himself politely. Suggest that maybe they'd met before. An old line but one that did open conversations. Maybe say which town he remembered her from and explain that he used to travel a bit and mee lots of people. There was nothing to lose, he thought. All they could do was tell him to get lost.

Frank was 79 but still had a very high sex drive. Grey haired, not overweight and tanned from working outdoors at home and some fly fishing. He'd kept his muscle tone and his fitness and, as people would often say, looked younger than his years. Although he did have the sex drive, he had not had sex with his wife for some 15 years. That was sad but a fact of life due to her invalid status.

His way around that absence was to spend time online and every now and then a local fling. He'd had a regular lover, but she and her impotent husband had moved to another state. She'd been so good for him and he'd been able to spend a lot of time with foreplay and his favourite, oral sex. She, and a few others, had compliment Frank on his oral skills and he always made sure they got satisfaction from his mouth and tongue. He'd always loved the taste of an aroused woman. There were often a few mature women around the hotel and one in particular who enjoyed the no strings attached occasional fling.

He was 5'8", 170 pounds, with an average sized cock and the ability to stave off his own climax until he'd made his partner climax at least twice. That was one of the reasons women he met would maintain a casual arrangement. He was wealthy, but his invalid wife staved off any long-term, exclusive arrangements a woman might seek.

Glancing over at the staring man again, Margaret thought there was something vaguely familiar about the distinguished guy who kept looking back, but she couldn't place him. What she could see was an interest in her so much so that she leaned over and said to her husband: "We might be in for some fun tonight, darling."

With a flick of her head, she indicated to her husband the guy who was now on his feet, still looking at her. As he stood, she moved her legs a bit to show a bit more thigh and stocking tops.

She thought she might as well let him know she was interested, she thought to herself as he walked towards them.

"I'm sure we've met somewhere," he said, getting straight to the point and after he'd said a simple "Hi."

"Yes," she said, smiling and looking straight into his dark brown eyes. "I did have the same feeling."

She looked at her husband, looked back at Frank and added: "Why don't you join us, and we'll all see if we can remember."

Frank took the bar stool next to her.

"I'm Margaret and this is my husband, Bill. We're just here for a few days."

"I'm Frank."

"Frank," she said, flirtingly and softly. "I do remember that name and a memory of your face from somewhere before." She paused and then: "Frank by name and frank by nature I think."

The last bit was delivered with a giggle.

Bill made Frank welcome and offered him a drink. The barman who knew Frank well was there straight away to pour. He knew what Frank drank without being told. They raise their glasses to each other.

"He seems to know you well, Frank," she said, indicating the bar man. "You must be here a lot?"

"Yeah," he replied, "I live nearby and often stay here."

Margaret nodded her head with a smile and she adjusted her loose skirt so a little more thigh was to be seen.

"If I was being frank," Frank said, with more than a glimmer of irony, "then I would say that a woman like you I would always remember."

"Would you?"

"Yes. I think we did run across each other at a work party some years ago. Was a pretty wild party if I remember."

"Mmmmm. I like wild parties. Did when I was younger and still do now."

Margaret looked at him over the rim of her glass and he saw her lick her lips, moistening them. Frank looked across at Bill, who nodded agreement. His agreement showed Frank that he had no issue with Margaret flirting and showing off the lacy tops of her stockings.

When Frank told her the name of the company he had visited where he'd seen her, a look crossed her face that showed that she did remember; at least some of it.

"I remember them, and the company," she said, adding: "We did have some fun times there."

"That night it looked like you sure did."

"How badly did I misbehave?" she asked, provocatively.

Frank laughed with some confidence.

"Yes," he said, his glass at his lips. "I do remember seeing you misbehave, Maggie."

"Maggie," she replied with more than a hint of surprise. "Not many men call me Maggie. If I'm Maggie, I must have really misbehaved." She was teasing him a little: "You have to be really frank then Frank. Bill and I are curious."

"Well," hesitating just a bit. But then to show he is a confident and dominant man he continued: "I saw you in a quiet room sucking a guy's cock and," he paused, "you were enjoying it."

"What!"

"Yes Maggie, and you certainly looked like you were good at it."

"Just one cock," she replied, surprising him. "Sometimes I had more than one."

She looked at him to test his reaction to that.

"I saw only one. I didn't want to interrupt," he replied without hesitation.

"Well Frank maybe you should have and then, maybe, you'd have an even better memory."

She sipped her drink, challenging him.

"If you'd stayed," she said, "then maybe your cock could have been in my mouth too."

Her bluntness surprised Frank a little but it did make it clear that his cock would soon be in her mouth. She grinned a little knowingly as she saw the slight smile on his face.

Bill added, reinforcing in Frank's mind the husband's subservient role. "Yes, she's a great cock sucker Frank."

"You don't mind?"

"No. It's something she loves doing and I must confess it turns me on."

Frank decided that as Bill was compliant, he might push it a bit.

"Maggie, then we have to make up for the lost opportunity, " he said, leering at her and challenging her. "I have a business suite at my disposal tonight with a fully stocked bar, if you don't have anything planned.''

Now that she was Maggie to him, she did not hesitate a second. Her husband just looked as if he had expected Frank's move and was in full agreement.

"Oh, goody! A private party," she chuckled.

"For two or three, " he asked, almost knowing the answer.

"Haven't had a threesome in ages. It should be fun. Covid has been a real dampener for fun."

Frank looks at Bill who shrugs his shoulders.

"Always her call," he told Frank. And then by way of explanation, he added: "She's been like this all the 25 years we've been together and right from the start I found it made me horny watching her with other men. Was something new and I never even knew what a cuckold was. Then I found I was, I suppose, a natural sub cuck.

"It was really surprising how much it did seem natural, me being excited as I stood near her as she flirted with other men.

"Like you, Frank, I'd watched her suck other cocks. Indeed, the night we hooked up I did.

"It was like watching a porno movie in real time and she was the star.

"From that night on, I just wanted her."

Frank started to understand Bill better after his explanation. He was also getting aroused. The memory of watching her sucking a cock at that party flooded back and his cock was telling him how much it aroused him.

Maggie was also getting aroused and after so few outside cocks during Covid decided to up the ante.

"You are in for a surprise, Frank" she said. "Let's see just how open-minded and horny you are. Cards on the table. I will suck and fuck you, but Bill is a cuckold, and I don't play unless he's present."

Frank was obviously taken aback. He'd not expected this kind of set up, but he had had threesomes where the husband watched. Those guys were impotent. But what the hell, he thought, why not.

"I haven't been with a cuckold and wife, but there is always a first time," he said. "I don't care one iota if Bill is there. That won't slow me down. The suite is big enough that he can watch comfortably."

He then needed to regain a little control from her.

"Since we're talking frankly," he said, "let's cover the basics before we hit the suite, because once there I want to get down and dirty without any discussion.

"I hate condoms and anything too kinky or painful. Any limits? Likes or dislikes. What about you Bill? Anything you specially want to see? Lay it all out for me, Maggie. Make it quick, because my cock is swelling by the minute."

"No pain for me either, Frank," she says, "but apart from that, I'm up for most."

She smiled, almost a leer, and added: "I don't like condoms either.

"Maybe," she said with a sexy grin, "it's a pity you haven't got a couple of colleagues with you so you could all see what a slut I can be. If you've seen me before all those years ago then you would have heard my reputation."

"Oh, I did Maggie. You were well known at that place as a slut."

She leaned over and gripped Frank's cock, squeezing it.

"Oh, I was," she said as she squeezed. "I was known as the office tramp."

Gripping Frank's cock: "It does seem you're ready Frank. Bill, pay the check and let's go."

"Don't worry about the check, Bill," Frank said, "it will go on my account."

Bill nodded thanks and they left the bar, heading for the elevator. Behind them, the bar man had a knowing look on his face.

Once in the elevator Maggie rubbed against Frank and he took the initiative and kissed her, thrusting his tongue into her mouth, which made her open her mouth wider.

"Bill loves watching me make out," she said as she broke the kiss.

As she said that she kept stroking his cock.

"I am so horny tonight, Frank and your cock feels so hard."

When Frank opened the door to the suite, Maggie looked around. The suite was two rooms, lounge and a large bedroom which, through the open door showed a king size bed. The lounge room had a bar, table and four chairs, a couch and two large armchairs. Decorated as modern simplistic and dramatic modern prints along two walls and a wall of total glass showing the well-lit neighbourhood.

"Enough room for a few here Frank and Bill will be comfortable."

Without hesitation she unzipped her skirt and let it to the floor. The her top off joined the skirt on the floor and she stood in the middle of the room in heels, ankle bracelet, stay up stockings, a small black lace thong and matching push up bra. To tease him she rubbed the front of her thong and her hand slipped under the thin lace fabric.

"I feel like such a slut, Frank and I want you to talk to me as a slut. And, maybe, if it appeals to you, ring a couple of buddies.

"Now," she said moving towards him, "get your clothes off so I can suck that cock and make up for the chance you missed all those years ago.

"Make me a slut Frank."

It did not take Frank long to undress and toss his clothes aside. Looking at her, strutting her figure, he was already nearly hard. She spun around to show off her tight ass with the thong strap between her cheeks and long legs.

"Like what you see, Frank?" She asked coyly. And turned back towards him.

"I haven't seen your tits yet," he said and then added, "slut. Now get that bra off or I'll rip it off!"

Maggie smirked and slowly removed her bra. Her firm breasts tumbled out and she threw it at him. Given her age her tits were a bit saggy but that didn't stop Frank ogling them.

"You 're going to have to earn the right to suck my cock," he said, teasing her.

Before she could even think about it, Frank grabbed her arms and dragged her to an armchair and flung her down. Then he splayed her legs wide over the arms.

"You're going to do what I want to do and right now I'm going to eat your pussy!"

This was not what Maggie expected but she was game.

"Yeah," she said, "well prove you can do that. Eat me good!"

Wasting no time, Frank pulled her flimsy thong off and knelt down between her legs. He thought to himself I'm going to make this bitch beg to cum. His mouth was inches from where her legs met and he saw the very small patch of pubic hair, trimmed and shaped.

He began to tease her. Licked the inside of one thigh from her knee to her mound and then licked her other thigh the same way. He repeated this several times and then paused to gaze at her small bush, which was already glistening with her juices. He buried his nose in her bush and inhaled.

"You reek like a bitch in heat!"

Reaching up now he grabbed her nipples and yanked them as he buried his nose deeper inside her.

Maggie yelped.

"Get your goddammit tongue in there, you bastard"

"In my own sweet time, slut! " He was enjoying his control over her, letting her make her demands and ignoring them. He also liked responding to her delight in raunchy chat.

He used his tongue on her thighs some more and she squirmed in anticipation. With both hands he roughly opened her wide. Her pink flesh of her labia parted and the lips were already coated with her juices.