Post Game Activities

Story Info
Carol and I Have Fun After the Game.
2k words
3.94
4.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife passed away from cancer that spring. She fought the disease off and on for three years. After her passing I did not have much interest in a social life.

That October my alma mater was playing our in-state rival in football 45 minutes from my home. I like college football. I figured now was a good time to do something social. I went to the game.

I was in the mood to see a lot of people. I signed up for my school's pre-game alumni event.

The pre-game gathering was held in the rival's student union ballroom. Around 1,000 people were in attendance. Everyone was in a festive mood. My school was ranked 10th in the nation. Our archrival was in last place as usual. I saw a lot of old friends. Since my wife and I met at college many knew us as a married couple. Most did not know she passed. I handled the awkward questions and responses fairly well.

Off to the side I saw Carol. We knew each other since junior high school. I asked her to a dance in high school. She turned me down. That was our high school social life.

We crossed paths in college. Because we were at college out of town we chatted every time we met.

She had a reputation as a nice girl in high school. My late wife knew her in the dorms. There she was known as a slut. Also, my wife said she was weird. I never talked to her enough to find out.

After college we attended our high school reunions. We always chatted.

Ironically, Carol was an assistant professor at our archrival. She taught journalism. Rumor had it at the reunions like most academics she was very liberal in her politics, lifestyle, etc.

Over the years Carol kept her figure. She stood 5' 2". Carol had a trim body. She was a natural blond. Her hair was earlobe length and parted in the middle. Carol never married. She did not have children.

Carol had a drink in her hand. She was in a lively mood like everyone else.

We chatted for a few minutes. She grabbed a second drink during our conversation. We drifted off to conversations with other people.

The weather was perfect for football. The temperature was in the mid-60s, the sun was shining, there was a light breeze from the north.

We killed our archrival 59-7. After the game I headed to the student union. I passed by the ballroom to see if anything was going on. A coupole dozen folks were there, including Carol.

I walked up to her. Carol was having trouble steadying herself. Leaning on a bar table helped. She smelled like a distillery.

Before long the ballroom was nearly empty.

Carol was in no shape to drive home.

"Can I drive you home?"

"Yes. That's sweet of you to offer."

"What about your car?"

"My car is at home. My home is about 1/2 mile away. I walked to get here."

"Good. Let's head out."

As we walked out Carol leaned on me. She had trouble walking.

I poured her into my car.

"You are so sweet volunteering to take me home. I don't know how I would make it without you."

Carol was together enough to give me directions to her place.

Soon we arrived at her Cape Cod cottage style home.

I helped her out of my car. Fortunately, the front door was unlocked.

I led Carol into her living room. She gave me a peck on the lips.

"Mike, thanks so much for bringing me home. I don't know how I can repay you. I'm in no shape to dine out or cook. How about if we have some leftovers? I'm a great cook. I have terrific leftovers."

"Sure."

"But first I have to tinkle. Give me a moment."

Her bathroom was off the living room. She staggered to it.

A minute later she staggered out of her bathroom naked.

"Surprise! As your reward for taking me home in my inebriated state we're going to have fun! I love all kinds of sex."

Carol stumbled to me.

"Drop your pants. You're getting a blowjob. I love giving blowjobs."

I unbuckled my belt and dropped my pants. Carol did the rest. She yanked down my underwear and engulfed my cock with mouth.

She went at it vigorously. Her mouth and right hand were all over my cock.

I came a couple of times. I tried to hold back as much as I could. I figured she was in the mood for more sex.

After I came, she stood up and grabbed my hand.

"Follow me!" She squealed, trying to lead me to her bedroom. I stepped out of my topsider and slacks and took off my knit shirt before letting her drag me to her bedroom.

She collapsed on her queen-sized bed.

Carol pointed to a nightstand on the left side of her bed.

"Open the drawer for some goodies".

I did so.

Inside the drawer were sex toys. Rope, handcuffs, ankle cuffs, restraints, ball gags, sleep masks, scarves, several dildos among other things.

"I love sex. Kinky sex. Put a sleep mask over my eyes, stick a ball gag in my mouth, handcuff me and screw me doggy style."

Carol got to her knees and crossed her hands behind her back.

"Fill my pussy with your cock!"

Not being one to disappoint, I got a sleep mask, ball gag and handcuffs from the nightstand, covered her eyes, gagged her and cuffed her hands.

She fell to her face with her butt raised in the air and crawled to the middle of the bed. I hopped on the bed, mounted her and started thrusting my cock into her slit. My hands cupped her 32B boobs.

Every time I thrusted my cock into her pussy she went "uhh".

I came two times quickly. My right index finger massaged her clit. She came two or three times.

Carol began making "muuumm" sounds. I took that as she wanted me to ungag her. I did so.

"That was good. You are good. Uncuff me. I want to your suck my pussy dry."

Carol rolled onto her back with her legs dangling over the bed edge and arms over her head.

I started licking her slit bottom to top. She moved a little side to side. After a couple of minutes Carol placed her right index finger on her clit and said, "Play with my magic button!"

I did so. I sucked, licked and teethed her clit. Carol came twice. She yanked off the sleep mask.

"Get up here and let's cuddle."

We hugged in silence for a couple of minutes.

"I love sex. You are good. I like guys and girls. You have to meet my Indian friend Meera. She's got big boobs, unlike me, and a British accent to die for. We love to have sex with each other and guys. You'll love it. If I wasn't so wasted I'd give her a call."

"Some other time." I replied. I never had a threesome. Carol was enthusiastic about it.

"I'd love for you to spend the night, but I've got to sing in church tomorrow."

"In church?" I replied.

"Yes. I'm a Unitarian. We don't believe in anything. Hee, hee. On another topic, have you tried bondage?"

"I tried some light bondage on my wife. She did not like it."

"I love it! Meera and I do it to each other all the time. We don't use rope anymore.

Rope marks suck. We use restraints. I've got a restraint setup running under my bed. But I think we are getting stale. Do you have any creative bondage ideas?"

This was too good.

"Yes I do."

"Like what?"

"If I told you it would take away from the excitement."

"I like your way of thinking. Use the restraints to get me spread eagle, will that work with your surprise?"

"It will."

"You spread eagle me, plus gag and blindfold me and show me your stuff."

"Deal. Remain sitting up so I can gag and blindfold you."

"Ok."

Carol sat up in bed. I placed the sleep mask over her eyes and slid the ball gag in her mouth. Her body formed an X on the bed. Meanwhile I found the restraints in her drawer.

I put them together so she could move her arms and legs a few inches.

"Are the restraints tight enough for you?" Carol nodded.

I left her bedroom and looked for the kitchen.

There I got a teacup saucer from the pantry. I open the refrigerator freezer unit and grabbed four ice cubes. Putting the ice cubes on saucer I headed for her bedroom.

Entering her bedroom I paused to look at the scene. There was someone I wanted to take out in high school laying tied up on her bed with her trim body waiting for me to do whatever I wanted. This was great.

Carol heard me as I approached her bed. Her head turned towards me.

Silently I walked next to her vulnerable body. By then she did not know where I was.

I picked up an ice cube and held it over her right boob.

A solitary ice-cold drop landed on her nipple.

She shrieked through the ball gag, twisting her body as best she could.

I paused for a few seconds. I did the same to her left nipple. Same result.

Then I took ice cube and moved it around her right areola.

Carol shrieked louder. She twisted her body harder. Goose pumps burst on her boobs. She began humming.

I removed the ball gag.

"What the hell was that."

"An ice cube."

"Oh, wow. That shocked the hell out of me! That was super stimulating! Unstrap me. I'm spent for the night."

I did so.

Carol sat up and yanked off the sleep mask.

"You are really good. We must get together again. Do you have any more sexy surprises for me?"

"We will and I do. How about one more and call it an evening. It won't take long."

"Let's do it!" Carol squealed.

"To make it sexier put your sleep mask on, get on your back and lean your head over the edge of the bed."

"Ok." Carol grabbed and put on the sleep make and positioned herself with her head dangling over the bed edge.

I gripped and rubbed my cock twice to firm it up. I dropped my love muscle down her throat. She gagged. I did it again. She gagged again.

Upon removing my cock she labored to catch her breath. I removed the sleep mask.

"Not being able to breath was a little scary. That gave me chills. But it was stimulating as hell."

"You've just been deep throated."

"I want to try it again, but only stick your cock in twice at the most."

"I will remember."

"What great sex. I told you about Meera, but I want you all to myself next time. Meera will have to wait." Carol said with a big smile.

"I can live with that. It's getting late. I should head home."

"Yeah, I've got that choir thing tomorrow. I need to sleep off all I drank today."

I started to get dressed. She put on a robe.

Carol broke the silence.

"Did you want to date me in high school?"

"Yes I did. After you turned my down for a dance one time I moved on."

"Oh, yeah I remember. I was flattered you asked, but someone asked me first."

"What about college?"

"We hardly saw each other in college. You lived the dorms. I lived in a fraternity. The circumstances were never right."

"Yeah, I get what you mean. But what the hell, this has been great."

I finished dressing and stood up. She stood up too.

Carol hooked her right arm inside my left. She was escorting me to the door and using me as a crutch in her drunken state.

"It's been a great day and evening. Do call me soon so we can get together."

"You bet."

She wrapped her arms around my neck. We hugged.

We smiled at each other as we parted.

It was an incredible day.