Post Orgasm Torment Weekend Pt. 02

Story Info
Weekend getaway of BDSM post orgasm torture for sub husband.
5.1k words
4.21
9.8k
10

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LTRX
LTRX
30 Followers

Part 2

Saturday

On Saturday morning, Tom and I awoke about the same time. I considered unlocking his blindfold so he could shower, but he looked so cute and vulnerable wearing only his sleek blindfold and his chastity lock that I decided to leave him that way for a little longer. "Will we be having breakfast?" he asked. "Oh, I have something in mind." I replied. I quietly slipped away to the living room to order some room service for our breakfast. It arrived 20 minutes later with a knock at the door. "Can I bring this in for you?" asked the nice young man. "Oh, no thanks" I replied. I didn't need the hotel staff to see that I had transformed their bedroom into a BDSM video studio. And, Tom really wasn't presentable.

"Something smells good" he proclaimed. "My breakfast looks wonderful, but what about yours? Have you been good? Do you deserve your breakfast?" I asked. "I do. I've been good." He replied. "Well, we'll see." I led him to the table and let him wait silently while I ate most of my breakfast. I was impressed by his silence and patience. "You have been good" I decreed. "OK. Open up." With that, I took a small bit of pancake on a fork and slowly and gently held it to his lips for him to take. As he took the food I gently kissed his cheek, running the fingers of my other hand through his hair and tickling his earlobe. Each subsequent bite of food was accompanied by a gentle kiss, touch, or lick, somewhere on his blindfolded face, ears, neck or chest. I wanted this to be the most enticing breakfast he ever had, and by the look of his chastity lock, I was succeeding.

After breakfast, we both needed a shower. I would take mine first, but, what to do with Tom in the meantime? I decided he needed a little more dirtying before his cleaning. So, I led him back to the bed, but this time I laid him face down. I reconnected him spread eagle, spreading his legs as far as I could get them. As usual, I had him tied tight as a drum. "You've been a real tight ass, lately, and I have just the thing to loosen you up! But first..." I then popped a simple ball gag into his mouth and buckled it tightly, reasoning to myself that he wouldn't be wearing it for very long.

With his legs spread tightly, I produced a butt plug kit that contained several different sizes of plug, ranging from small to large. I lubed the smallest one, which inserted easily but kept popping out. "I see the smallest one is too small, so let's try on the next size, shall we?" The second one also inserted easily, but at least it stayed in. "This one's staying in, but it's still too small to help you. I'll be back to change it out in a few minutes. Don't you let it pop out, or you will be wearing a butt plug all day!"

After a little while, I returned with the next plug. I was progressing from small to large, and this one was noticeably larger. The last one came out easily, and with a good lubing, I inserted the new one by wriggling it in circular motions so it would find its way in. When it did, I could feel the resistance ease as I was able to push it home. "How does that feel? You'd better relax and loosen up, because there's more to come."

After about 15 minutes, I decided that he needed more stretching, but first I took the opportunity to tickle the bottoms of his exposed and vulnerable feet. As he buckled and strained against the tickling, I told him "That's it! This will loosen you up. Are you ready for the next one?" "Mmmmmph" was his reply. "Remember, if it's too much, just use the safe word!" I chuckled. It took a little effort to wriggle the plug loose. "Oh, we'd better get the next one in before you tighten back up!" I proclaimed. Quickly grabbing the next largest plug, I lubed it heavily and wriggled it in energetically until it, too found its home. Tom let out a small groan. "Oh, I'll bet you feel this one! Good to see this is working. You just get yourself used to it. Try to relax yourself. I'll be back later for the next one." "Mmmmmph?" was his reply. I returned to the living room and put on the TV.

It had been about 20 minutes when I decided that Tom was ready for his next plug. I knew the next plug was going to be harder to insert, so I prepared myself to change the plugs quickly before he could tense his muscles too much. I put on rubber gloves and again, and heavily lubed the next plug. Using two hands, I forcefully wriggled the old plug out of Tom. I then quickly grabbed the new plug and pushed it inwards, carefully but forcefully wriggling it forward. Tom's groan told me he was uncomfortable but I was not hurting him, so I literally pressed on until it was all the way in. "I can see this is working wonders for you. Remember to just relax your muscles! I'll come back later for the next one!"

"Mmmmmph!"

The last plug was the largest one in the kit, and I wasn't sure I would be able to insert it. I didn't want to hurt Tom, but I thought it was worth a try and it would be fun for him. Because lube can lose its effect after a while, I waited only ten minutes before returning to change out the plugs. As I had done before, I heavily lubed the new plug and kept it close by so I could quickly grab and insert it once the last plug was removed. Again, with two hands I wriggled his plug loose in a deliberate way. As quickly as I could, I grabbed the new plug and began to work it in, carefully listening to make sure Tom was ok. "Tom, if I'm hurting you, just make any sound and I will stop." But he did not, so I continued, slowly but deliberately pushing it forward with a rapid wriggling motion. "Just relax those muscles." I said as I continued. The rapid wriggling motion was working, and shortly, the plug was fully inserted.

"You did it! Oh, but you still look tense." He did. "Let's let the plug do its work for a while. That should loosen you up."

I left the room for effect, and walked down the hall to check out the indoor pool. I wanted Tom to think he would be stuck that way for a while. The pool was crystal blue, clean, and deserted. Perfect!

I returned after less than ten minutes, as I didn't want to have a hard time removing the plug. With two hands, I slowly wriggled the plug free. I could hear Tom sigh a breath of relief. "Good job! Now we can get on with our day. OK, I' going to take a shower now." And off I went, leaving him blindfolded and gagged, tied face down, spread eagle, on the bed.

As I prepared for my shower, I started thinking about my plans for the day. The hotel seemed to be practically empty but the indoor pool was open. It was late morning, now, and it would be nice to spend a few hours at the pool. I had a cute, tight little bathing suit for Tom and he promised to wear it.

Uh oh, I thought, Tom is still tied, and his restraints, blindfold and gag are going to leave marks. If I wanted to see him poolside in his "speedo", I had better untie him so the marks had time to go away. So, I freed him and gave him instructions. "See that pile of butt plugs? You are to wash and dry them and put them back in their box. You are allowed to do this in the bathroom, but you are not allowed to go any other place but the bedroom. If I catch you in another room or trying to look out the window, then I will not unlock your chastity device for the rest of the weekend and your fun will be over. Of course, if you want to help me with my shower, that would be just fine."

Tom understood the suggestion. He quickly cleaned his menacing little collection of butt plugs and straightened the bedroom. He then joined me in the hot shower, gently rubbing me with a soft sponge, and doing so in a way that was about more than just washing. As we kissed under the hot, steaming stream of water, I caressed him tenderly. His chastity lock was working overtime to keep him contained. He then stood behind me, with the finger of one hand running across my lips and tongue, and the finger of his other hand tickling my G spot. He then put his arm around my waist, pulling my back against his chest as he intensified his stimulation of my G spot with his other hand. He was practically lifting me off the floor as my orgasm came. I almost fainted from the energy of it all.

We dried off, relaxed and comfortable in the perfect climate of the room. I had Tom help me into my blue and aqua bathing suit - a two piece with a wraparound top and a high cut "V" bottom. He had never seen me in a suit like this, and I could tell he approved. I always looked forward to the gentle rubbing and caressing that he incorporated into dressing me, every time he dressed me. When he pulled the high cut bottom onto me and the sides came up so high onto my hips, his breathing changed, and he stepped back and admired his work like a sculptor taking his first look at the beautiful statue he had carved. I blushed shyly, then gathered myself and turned my attention to him.

I unlocked and removed the cover piece to his chastity lock, leaving the main ring in place behind his testicles. The ring would help to protrude his bulge, an unexpected bonus! "And now for your bathing suit!" Now, I have learned that part of being a good domme is knowing how far you can go without going too far and ruining the scene. So, I knew in advance that unless we were overseas where nobody cared, I would never be able to keep him poolside in a bikini brief-style bathing suit for very long. His self-consciousness would eventually get the better of him and he would bug out. So, I purchased a square leg style suit for him. It was a little bigger than briefs, but not by much, and it was tight and bright like a good male bathing suit should be. I didn't tell him that I purposely bought it one size too small so it would be tight. He looked good in it and seemed relieved. "Yes, this time I was nice to you" I stated, "but don't get too used to it. Now, put on your sunglasses, we're going to the pool."

For a business travelers' hotel, this pool was beautiful. It had a tasteful décor with cypress walls and trim, almost like a Japanese spa. No overpowering chlorine smell or silly kiddie décor you see at many pools. This was going to be nice. Though we were alone, we were both feeling a little self-conscious in our skimpy bathing suits, and we smiled at each other upon the realization of how quickly we both slipped into the water to get out of view of anyone who might somehow be watching us. Even the water was perfect - just cool enough to be refreshing but not jarringly cold.

I tried swimming briefly, but then I opted for relaxation, allowing my body to stretch as I suspended from an inner tube-style float. Tom, ever the child, played shark, as he swam around me underwater, variously poking and tickling me underwater each time he passed me. Sometimes he can be a little too playful, and I was getting a little annoyed because his periodic pokes were preventing me from relaxing. So, on his next pass, I grabbed him with my legs and pulled him towards me, throwing off the inner tube and embracing him with my legs circled around his waist. As he stood in the water with me attached to him, I began to kiss his neck, and he caressed my earlobe with his tongue. Tightly embraced, we could feel each other's pulse begin to race. I put my head back and raised my lips towards his, then...

Bang! ...was the sound of the door to the pool area as it was shoved open by a small group of young children accompanied by two mothers, coming to play in the pool. Oh, fabulous, I thought. One of the mothers noticed us in the pool, and our eyes met, hers conveying apology for having interrupted us, mine conveying sympathy for her obviously difficult chore of having to shepherd those kids. Ugh, they put their stuff down right next to ours. So, Tom and I waited until the children were all happily playing in the pool and the mothers were immersed in conversation. Then we quietly got out of the pool, gathered our things, and returned to our room. The mothers' conversation paused as we were leaving. No doubt our very minimal bathing suits caught their attention.

With the pool out of the picture, there weren't a whole lot of other things to do at the hotel. I really didn't feel like working out in the fitness room, and I needed some time to think so I could revise my plans for the day. So, I ordered some room service for lunch and found a movie we could watch on the TV in our room. The movie was an action-adventure that Tom would like and it wouldn't require much of my attention. So we sat together on the couch, enjoying our nice lunch and movie. And, I made my plans.

When the movie ended, Tom looked at me sheepishly, not needing to ask what we would be doing next. He could tell from my devilish smile what was next. I left the room for a few minutes to gather what I would need.

"Take off all your clothes and close your eyes", I commanded, and he, of course, complied. From behind him, I buckled onto him a shiny white latex blindfold. I love this kind of blindfold, because it can be worn tightly without causing any harm, and it looks great, especially when it's tight. I then popped a white ball gag into his mouth and buckled it firmly. Though I don't prefer to use ball gags, this white one would do the trick this time. I attached to each of his wrists a restraint that had a bondage mitten built in so his fingers wouldn't be able to undo anything. Yes, they were also white. Finally, I carefully attached a plastic chastity device to him. This one had e-stim electrodes and a small padlock, which I locked. Over this I had him step into a shiny white latex bikini thong that was not stretchy or flexible, so it went on tightly.

I led him to the bed with its shiny red sheet on top, and, like yesterday, strapped him down spread eagle style on his back. This time, though, I didn't super-tighten him. I wanted his arms and legs to have a little play so that his movements, twitching and jumping would be visible.

Tom has told me that he prefers BDSM that is neat, artful, and professional in its look and function - and certainly not sloppy or amateurish. This applies to his BDSM equipment, his attire, and the "setting". I agree that it's just a small thing to pay attention to that makes a big difference and makes it more exciting. That's what I was going for in today's setup, and that's why he was all in white today.

I turned off all the lights in the room, which got nice and dark due to the hotel's very effective blackout curtains. Then I turned the spotlight onto him. I had replaced its red bulb with a blacklight UV bulb. The effect was marvelous! Tom's white blindfold and gag, bikini and restraints all glowed under the UV light, against the red background. This was going to look great on the webcam!

"You look awesome", I told him. I repositioned the webcam so the angle would be different from yesterday's, zooming out just far enough to capture his whole, bound body in view. I positioned the webcam as high as I could so that the camera looked down onto him. I then placed two candles on the end tables on either side of him, positioned far enough away that he couldn't accidentally hit them. When I lit the candles, their glowing aura helped to mute the background and they added a nice effect to the video preview. "You're going to be on display again for the world to see your predicament! So, let's get this show on the road." The video preview looked good, so with a touch of button, I connected his live video feed to the website.

"Let's liven things up" I said, in the sexiest voice I could muster. Being careful to stay out of the picture, I grabbed the e-stim controller and switched it on. It was a cheap but effective device that would run for up to 15 minutes at a time, with different kinds of shock patterns. The device had one setting that was particularly devilish and Tom liked it. It ran a pattern of taunting little shocks over several minutes, before delivering a number of long shocks at a higher intensity, and then a few prolonged shocks at an even higher intensity. Even at the lowest intensity setting, it would make him jump.

I have learned that these little, battery powered e-stim devices are quite effective, and are safe, even at the highest intensity settings. The thing to be careful about is not the intensity setting, but rather, making sure that you use an abundant amount of conductive fluid. Without it, the e-stim can cause a burning sensation which neither of us likes. There's big difference between feeling shock, which is exciting, and feeling burn, which is not exciting to us. Learning that for Tom, BDSM is about excitement and adventure, and specifically not about pain, has helped me to understand and be comfortable with it. Now, I am able to get into the dominant role and do a good job with it. I even have fun doing so.

So, I set the e-stim device to Tom's favorite setting at the lowest intensity level, set the timer, and pressed the start button. He immediately started twitching and moving around, which looked really cool under the UV light. "I'll be back in a little while to turn it up. Have fun!"

With that, I quietly retired to the living room with my drawing pad and pencils, satisfied that we were now both enjoying ourselves. I also flipped the TV on so that, every ten minutes or so when a commercial came on, that would serve as a reminder to go turn up the e-stim.

So, with every commercial break I quietly returned to the room, reset the timer and turned up the e-stim - each occasion resulting in more twitching and pulling as Tom reacted to the increasing intensity of the shocks.

After a few rounds, I turned it up again and said "I think you're getting too used to this, so I'm going to turn it up more". With e-stim, you can definitely feel the difference when you turn it up, and Tom's increased jumping and twitching told me I hit the mark. "Oh, sorry, but I know you really need this therapy. Now, you just enjoy it, and I'll be back soon to turn it up more!"

After a couple more rounds, I decided to pull out all the stops.

I re-entered the room and asked "I wonder what would happen if I turned it all the way up?" "Mmmmmph!" was Tom's reply. The e-stim was only on level 8 of 15, so I turned it up to level 10. Though it wasn't turned to the max, Tom had no way of knowing that, and he definitely felt the difference as his jumping and pulling intensified.

With all his moving around, I thought the scene would look really cool under the strobe light, so I switched it on. Wow, I thought. It really did look cool! Tom was going to get a lot of likes again, today.

At the next commercial break, Tom was still twitching pretty good. I considered shutting the e-stim down, but instead, I opted for more mischief.

"You know, I lied before when I said I would turn it all the way up. It's not turned all the way up, but now it is!" With that, I turned up the e-stim to level 12. I didn't want to go too much higher because I didn't want to make him cum. His renewed struggles were super exciting to watch. "See you later!" I laughed, as I again left the room.

By the next commercial, I knew it was time to end his lengthy e-stim session. So I returned to the room and zoomed the webcam to the upper part of his body so I would remain off camera. As soon as I switched off the e-stim, he stopped twitching and receded in a sigh of relief.

I didn't want to ruin his white bikini, so I temporarily detached one of his legs so I could pull the bikini off him, letting it dangle from the still-attached leg for the time being. I reattached the leg and proceeded to unlock the e-stim chastity device. He was limp and worn down, so I heavily lubed him up and brought him back to erection.

"Remember our game from yesterday?" I asked. "I'm going to try to bring you to orgasm, and you have to try to resist me. If you fail, you will be punished, expertly, with post orgasm torture. I won't go easy on you, and it won't be over quickly!" So with me expert fingers and lots of lube I began to intensify his hand job. His breathing picked up as I continued to work him. After a time, though, I could tell something was wrong. He wouldn't cum and he was even struggling to maintain his erection.

LTRX
LTRX
30 Followers
12