Post, Three Days Travel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But there's a bear in our trap," Jacob sobbed out, crying now from the repeated slaps to his face.

"I'll take care of that. You tend to her," Nelson ordered.

"Yes, yes, I will," Jacob cried out.

He looked at his wife's cleft. The opening looked raw, red and angry. There was a whitish fluid leaking from the red gash.

He looked around for a rag.

"You going use your mouth. You tend to her with your mouth," Nelson ordered and slapped Jacob again.

"I will not!" Jacob argued. "Put my mouth, she makes water out of that!"

A punch to his belly caused any further protests to die in his throat. Nelson brought his fist back to strike him again. Jacob was sure he would not be able to withstand another punch from Nelson's brawny fist.

Becca Ann's cool blue eyes regarded her husband as he knelt on the sagging floor between her splayed legs.

"Better be clean by time I return," Nelson threatened as he grabbed Jacob's rifle from the shelf.

"Get to it," Becca Ann ordered as Nelson marched out of the cabin.

Jacob sobbed and sniffled but did put his mouth to his wife's womanhood. He used his tongue to enter her cleft, used his tongue to swipe the walls of her womanhood.

A moment later, a shot was heard.

"You best keep doing that," Becca Ann snapped.

She was actually bouncing in pleasure when Nelson returned, dragging the small brown bear's carcass.

"Good, good, start skinning this beast," Nelson ordered and unbuttoned his breeches again.

Jacob thought very seriously of sinking the Bowie knife into Nelson's back as the man casually mounted his wife again. He sobbed again, in shame, as the bed rocked and squeaked. He could hear his wife's groans of pleasure as the rough-hewn man coupled with her.

"Needs a good tending to again," Nelson ordered as he withdrew from Becca Ann's cleft.

Jacob placed the knife on the table and shuffled to his bed. His own bed.

Again, Becca Ann's womanhood looked raw, angry. More whitish fluid oozed from her depths.

"Need tend to me too," Nelson ordered as he sat at the edge of the bed.

"What?" Jacob protested.

Nelson grabbed the man, pushed him onto his knees, and presented his limp cock to Jacob's protesting lips.

"Mmph!" Jacob cried out as the thick meat was jammed into his mouth.

"No wonder you was thrashing about," Nelson taunted Becca Ann. "Boy's got a sweet mouth."

Jacob felt nauseated; he could taste his wife's essences on the man's manhood. He could also taste Nelson's semen, and the man's sweat.

"Now, let's see about this bear's hide, huh?" Nelson said, pulling his limp cock from Jacob's lips.

"Tend to me," Becca Ann ordered as Nelson rose from the bed.

That night, Nelson made Jacob sleep beside the bed while Becca Ann and Nelson enjoyed the bed.

Each time they enjoyed themselves, Jacob was roused and ordered to tend to them both.

"Here," Jacob snapped the next morning.

He slapped a twenty dollar coin onto the table.

"You take your wages and be on your way," Jacob ordered. "Your services are no longer needed here, sir."

Nelson calmly chewed the mouthful of rabbit stew. Then he picked up the heavy coin and placed it into the pouch he wore around his neck. He again picked up a forkful of stew.

"Today, we're putting up the last wall," he said.

"But, I have paid you; you are no longer needed here," Jacob sputtered as his wife placed a plate of rabbit stew in front of him.

"Then, we'll tear this one down. Any lumber we can salvage, we'll use to form the roof on the new cabin," Nelson continued.

"Oh, do make certain there are plenty of gaps," Becca Ann taunted her husband.

"Are you not listening? I have terminated our agreement," Jacob shrilled.

"I'll go when the roof is on," Nelson snapped.

He turned to Becca Ann as she joined them at the table.

"It is like the prattling of a child," Nelson commented, nodding toward the sputtering, angry Jacob.

"I've often thought such," Becca Ann agreed.

Sullenly, Jacob went to check their traps. This time, he did bring his rifle; he'd take care of any bears that happened upon his traps.

As he feared, when he returned, Becca Ann and Nelson were enjoying a coupling. He did think briefly of placing the rifle at the base of Nelson's skull, of blowing the man's brains out.

"Nothing in them traps today?" Nelson asked, pulling his mouth from Becca Ann's small breast.

"No sir," Jacob muttered.

"Tend to us, then we'll get on that cabin," Nelson demanded.

The work went quickly. Before nightfall, the table and chairs, bed and stove were placed into their new home. Becca Ann kissed Nelson, in front of her husband, and praised him, praised her new home.

Jacob found the uneven stones difficult to sleep on. Next to him, his bed jostled and groaned as Becca Ann giggled and cooed and Nelson grunted.

The next morning, Nelson and Jacob worked on constructing a pen that would actually keep animals in, predators out. Again, Nelson Bryant's mule seemed to mock Jacob, braying a laughing bray whenever he saw Jacob.

"I'll be on my way in the morning," Nelson said as they ate the pan seared fist dinner that evening.

"Must you?" Becca Ann cried out.

"Yes ma'am," Nelson smiled.

He pointed to the west.

"Them clouds out there? That's a hard rain coming and I got a full day's walk to my own homestead," he explained.

The next morning, after an energetic coupling, and after Nelson had forced Jacob to use his mouth on Nelson's manhood until Nelson grunted and filled Jacob's gasping mouth with his seed, the man kissed Becca Ann and walked out into the gray dawn. A moment later, they heard the mule bray a final mocking laugh.

"Thankfully, I shall sleep in my own bed," Jacob said and prepared to get into the comfortable bed.

"What are you doing?" Becca Ann shrilled. "I need to be tended to. And then you have traps to check. You heard our man; that's a hard rain coming."

Becca Ann spread her legs. Nelson's seed oozed from her cleft.

"Time's a-wasting, Jacob McAllister," Becca Ann ordered.

A few months later, Becca Ann was eating her breakfast. Suddenly, her eyes opened wide and she bolted from the table.

Jacob rushed after her as she hurtled toward the door.

"My darling, what is it? Are you ill?" he cried out.

She emptied her stomach onto the ground. She heaved and gurgled and heaved until there was nothing left inside of her stomach.

"My dear, are you..." Jacob cried out.

"I am with child," Becca Ann snapped.

"Is it, do you suppose?" Jacob stammered.

But the man could not bring himself to ask if Becca Ann believed he to be the father. Or did she believe that honor had fallen to Nelson Bryant.

Since their making the acquaintance of Nelson Bryant, Becca Ann had allowed her husband scant chances of coupling. And she demanded he tend to her before and after each coupling. Most nights, she only allowed him to tend to her with no coupling.

Nelson Franklin McAllister was born July fourth, in 1889. His brother, Bryant George McAllister was born July first, 1890. Their sister, Martha Rebecca McAllister was born July sixth, 1891.

Nelson Bryant did not travel past the McAllister homestead in late September of 1891; he had fallen and broken his leg and therefore could not travel the three days' journey to the post. A second daughter, Dolly Ann McAllister, was born to Jacob and Becca Ann McAllister on June thirtieth, 1893.

THE END

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I do thank you for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to rate my stories, those that take the time to leave comments. I do appreciate comments, good and bad.

Comments that are simply intended to be cruel and hurtful will be deleted. If you're angry and bitter about your own meaningless life, don't take it out on me. It's not my fault your mommy didn't breast feed you.

Have a good day. What the hell; after you've checked your traps? After you've tended to me? Have a great day.

12