Poster Boy Pt. 03: 2 Sides to Every "Hole"

Story Info
It's Ken's turn to spy and Ann confesses.
7.4k words
4.8
6.2k
7
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note - this is the third part of a three part series. The first part, "Poster boy - a 'hole' new story" can be found in the 'exhibitionist & voyeur" section but the second part "Poster boy - fun at the movies" is located under the 'erotic couplings' section.

My friend Ann asked me to write this for her. Ann and Ken are based on real people but the situation is fictitious. I hope you will give all three parts a try.

Thank you and enjoy! :)

*****

It's getting late and it's been a long day and a long week. At least tomorrow is Friday and my first class isn't until 10 so I can sleep a little late. I exit out of Netflix then pause for a second debating if I should watch some porn and jerk off, or just go straight to sleep.

Shit, I'm pretty horny but I really should get some rest.

I switch off my IPad and put it on my nightstand.

In the adjacent bedroom, Tony and Barb are just settling in as well. Thanks to the really shoddy construction of the dorm, I can hear them talking even though they are trying to speak softly. Of course it doesn't help that there is a gaping hole in the wall, simply covered by posters on either side. It's two weeks into the semester and maintenance still hasn't fixed it.

I learned Tony made the hole by punching through the wall on a drunken bet at the end of last term. I did my freshman year at another school then took a break for a couple of years so I wasn't around for that party, but I heard the story when I moved in and questioned why there was ten inch hole in my bedroom wall. That was the Friday before the start of the semester and the same day I met Tony.

All things considered, Tony seems like a pretty cool roommate. He has a good sense of humor, is pretty laid back, and is relatively neat and respectful of the common areas. When his girlfriend, Barb, comes over (which is just about every other night) they try their best to speak softly, but honestly sound is going to travel in this dorm no matter how quiet you are.

Tony is large, taller than me by a couple of inches, and I'm a hair over six feet. While I'm broad shouldered but on the slim side, Tony is robust, stout of limb and very strong. I'm absolutely not surprised he was able to punch through the two layers of half inch drywall in one blow. He's lucky he didn't hit one of the sparse framing studs though, or even he would have probably broken his hand.

Barb's giggles and occasional eruptions of laughter subside, and romantic music suddenly filters through the Swiss cheese partition that separates our bedrooms. I know their routine by now. Tony streams his "love making" playlist, not only to set the mood, but in a feeble attempt to mask the sounds of them having sex.

About half way through the first song I hear Barb complain, "Hon, the poster is falling off the wall again."

"Later babe, I'll tape it back later," Tony's baritone voice, even hushed, can't be mistaken.

Turning off my bedside lamp, I slide between the beds cool sheets in the lightless room and stare up at the dark ceiling. I keep the curtain on the only window of my bedroom drawn when I sleep, or the sun will stream in early and wake me, but a tiny bit of the street's ambient light still sneaks in around its edges outlining it with a soft glow.

An Image of Ann's pretty face lights up my imagination as I slip my hand into my shorts and squeeze my semi hard dick. Our relationship is so new and unexpected that every time I think of her, I can't believe how amazingly lucky I am that she's my girl. I'm also still in shock that we had sex on our first real date, and in the public surroundings of a movie theater no less! Man, what an amazing experience that was! It was so much more incredible than anything I ever even fantasized about.

My mind shifts to memories of her tight pussy sliding up and down my hard cock as my hand continues to squeeze my dick until I'm fully hard.

Fuck! I'm too horny. I need to jerk off for real.

I get out of bed and step over to my dresser and remove the jar of Vaseline from the drawer where I hide it, and sit on my bed with my back against the wall. 'Body party' by Ciara seeps through the bedroom wall now, as do Barb's soft moans. Pulling my shorts off I grease up my hard dick with a dab of Vaseline and I tilt my head back thinking of Ann's gorgeous sexy round ass as I stroke my very stiff cock.

Wait, what the fuck is that?

My eyes have adjusted to the dim light of the room at this point, and a rather bright glowing spot catches my attention. It seems to be coming out my Led Zeppelin poster of 'Stairway to Heaven'. The poster features some of the songs lyrics and a hermit holding a lantern looking over the edge of a cliff.

I'm not scared but I'm certainly fucking intrigued as to why his lantern is suddenly lit. Getting out of bed I move towards the dot of light.

What the hell? There has to be a logical reason for this.

Moving in closer I can tell it's definitely not a beam of light streaming onto the poster from light that has leaked in around my window curtain. At this distance the line drawing of hermit is visible enough that I can see a perfect glowing circle of light almost dead center of where the flame in the lantern should be. I stop dead in my tracks for a second. I'm not going to lie, the hair on the back of my neck is standing up. My hard-on starts to fade.

Come on this is bullshit! It has to be some sort of optical illusion. But what?

Continuing forward I get within a foot of the poster when I realize that what I'm seeing is actually a hole, a little smaller than the width of my pinky, and the light I see is streaming through from Tony's room. I put my eye to the tiny hole and tentatively peak in.

Oh Snap!

Filling most of my view is Barb's round naked ass sticking up in the air; her fingers rubbing back and forth around her pussy.

Whoa! Talk about an eye full! Hummm...I never realized what a sexy ass she has!

I'm not sure why this hole is in my poster, or how long it's been there, but for right this second all that really matters is watching this unexpected live sex show! My dick instantly responds to this exciting spectacle by re-hardening and my hand instinctively finds its way back to my cock and starts stroking it again.

I'm absolutely mesmerized by this unexpected view, and once I get over my initial surprise I take in some of the other details of the scene. Tony's bedside table lamp is on filling the room with a soft warm glow that allows me to watch the couple make love.

I can see that Barb is on her knees bent over between Tony's legs giving him head. Every few seconds the top of Barb's head rises high enough for me to see her hair is pulled back into a ponytail, then it disappears as she takes Tony's cock into her throat.

Her fingers slide between the lips of her pussy along the length of her vagina, occasionally slipping inside her very wet hole a couple of knuckles deep, then move back to grind circles around her clit. Even in the soft light of the lamp I can see her fingers are glistening with pussy juice.

Seeing Barb's naked ass like this makes me think about how sexy Ann's beautiful butt is. I love the way Ann's tiny waist swells into the rounded curves of her hips, and there is nothing more erotic than how her pussy is beautifully framed by the cheeks of her ass.

I think back to when I lifted her skirt up in the movie theater and gazed for the first time at the sexy globes of her beautiful bottom. I was overwhelmed with desire and couldn't resist kissing and licking her amazing butt. Just thinking of the two perfect, milky white hemispheres of her bum, makes me stroke my dick a little harder.

Her 'bodacious booty' is definitely one of the sexiest things about her body so It's weird to me that she has somehow been conditioned into thinking her butt is too fat. She's almost right, except her ass is "phat" not fat!

Focusing back on Barb's butt, I realize that instead of looking directly at her asshole, I'm staring at a large pink jewel about two inches across. She obviously has something up her ass, but what? Could it be a butt plug? I've heard of them but I've never actually seen one.

When Barb feels like Tony is ready for her, she sits up and moves forward up his body until she can guide his impressive erection into her wet waiting pussy. She slides down his pole, taking what I'm guessing to be eight or nine inches of cock into her, then grinds her pussy against his pubic bone. I can't see her tits, but since Tony's arms are reaching up in front of her he must be grabbing on to them.

I continue to stroke my cock trying to pace myself so that I don't get too far ahead of them. Sex is new to me, so seeing what others do in the privacy of their bedroom is an unexpected learning situation.

Barb starts bouncing up and down on his dick, occasionally stopping when it's all the way in her to grind her clit on him. She is moaning softly, but noticeably, even above the music. I'm not sure if she is consciously trying to match her movements to the rhythm of Wale's song, 'Lotus flower bomb', or if it's just a coincidence, but it strikes me that they are in sync.

As the song ends, Tony puts his hands around her waist and sits up, swinging his legs over the side of the bed, and stands holding her in place impaled on his dick. Bending his legs slightly he easily lifts her up and down on his hard-on. His muscles are flexing but not straining under the weight of her body. Barb is nicely shaped but not exactly a small woman so it's pretty impressive that he can hold her, and fuck her like this without injury. Each time she lands on his cock they each let out a grunt in unison.

I have to slow my pace of masturbation so I don't cum before them. I really want to see what else they do!

After about two minutes of 'stand fucking', Tony lays Barb back onto the bed, his dick never leaving her pussy. He remains upright in front of her and she is now on her back with her ass a couple of inches off the bed; her legs up in the air and spread, with Tony holding on to her ankles.

Barb squeezes her tits and pulls on her nipples stretching them to a point that looks painful to me but is obviously pleasurable to her. Her moans become louder and faster and Tony is grunting and pounding into her as he increases his tempo.

Based on what I'm seeing my guess is they are going to cum soon, so I start jerking off faster in order to cum with them. Kylie Minogue's song, 'slow', starts up and fills the bedroom now, blending with the couples grunts and moans.

It completely catches me off guard when I hear Barb say, "Now Hon, fuck me in the ass lover!"

Tony slides out of her, and Barb flips over so she is on her knees. She is now in the same position as she was when I first saw her, except crosswise on the bed so that I see her in profile. Reaching around her butt she grabs the jeweled disc at the entrance of her asshole and pulls out a silvery wedged shaped dildo.

So I guess that's what a butt plug looks like.

She places the toy on the bed then moves her hand between her legs to finger her dripping pussy again. Tony steps over to the night stand and grabs what I'm guessing is a tube of lube. He applies some to his cock, then squeezes even more into the crack of her ass and works it into her asshole with his thick finger.

Barb is clearly in heaven, moaning into the bed on purpose to muffle the sounds of her arousal. I'm amazed that she is going to take a cock of his size up her ass. Tony removes his finger (I think he may have actually had two fingers in her ass but I couldn't clearly see) and lines his dick up to her rectum, then pushes his cock into her hole.

Barb lets out a long deep moan into the bedding and Tony pauses to give her a chance to relax her sphincter enough for him to continue. After Barb's initial moans subside, Tony takes this as his cue to carry on and pushes forward till he is half way in her, then slowly backs out. The fingers of Barb's right hand are quickly stroking her clit now and her left hand has a fist full of sheets.

This sight so hot that I'm seriously pounding on my dick. I hope I can hold off my orgasm until they cum first, but I'm not sure if I will be able to.

I wonder if Ann would let me fuck her in the ass? Would it feel the same as her pussy? Is her asshole even tighter?

Tony is using bolder strokes now and Barb is happily taking the full length of his cock in her butt.

I force myself to remove my hand from my dick. My rock hard cock throbs and twitches, begging me to continue to stroke it and release the pressure in my balls.

Through the thin sheet of poster paper, and over the soft music and moans, I can hear Tony's balls slapping against the cheeks of Barb's ass. His hands are holding her firmly by the hips and he pulls her ass back down onto his cock after each thrust bounces her forward. There is no doubt both their orgasms are seconds away for sure this time.

I return my hand to my cock and imagine that it's Ann's sexy round ass squeezing me as I stroke my dick trying my best to match Tony's pace.

Barb cums first which is obvious by her thrashing about the bed as her orgasm makes her convulse. It looks to me like her over stimulated sex and spasming asshole are trying desperately to escape Tony's jackhammering cock but he is solely concentrating on achieving his own orgasm now and isn't about to stop till he achieves it.

Tony finally lets out a loud long grunt.

"Fuuuuuck!" he moans as he shoots his cum into Barb's asshole.

He keeps pounding away at her butt until his balls are completely drained. Judging from the uncontrolled movements of Barb's body, her orgasm or orgasms, continue throughout Tony's final assault on her ass.

My cock explodes about the same time as they do, and I cum multiple jets of jism on the wall just below the bottom of my poster. I may have moaned as well but the couple are way too lost in their own pleasure to hear me, even if I had been a lot louder.

Exhausted and spent, Barb lies flat on the bed and Tony collapses on top of her. I'm also suddenly wiped out so I head back to bed. I grab some tissues and wipe off the cum and Vaseline from my hand and dick and put my shorts back on. I really need to get some sleep now. Images my cock sliding into Ann's ass dance around my head as I doze off. Within two minutes I'm fast asleep.

...

"Wait let me get this straight, you're dating Tony's roommate?" Barb says looking absolutely shocked. "The same guy you spied on and took pictures of masturbating?! I guess you really liked what you saw!" she says cracking up.

I can't help laughing with her. "Actually he's in my art history class so I knew him before that. I just didn't know he was Tony's roommate!"

"Oh shit, seriously!" Lisa chimes in. "When you looked through that spy hole and saw it was someone you knew, you must have freaked!"

"Oh my God I was so shocked! Then I felt really bad and guilty for spying on him, but I took the pictures I needed anyway because I didn't want to let you guys down," I'm not laughing anymore. "Do you think I should tell him what I did though, now that we are dating?"

Barb and Lisa yell at me simultaneously.

"Are you kidding! No way!" Barb.

"Hell no!" Lisa.

They both look at me in total disbelief that such an insane thought could even cross my mind.

"Are you trying to end this relationship before it even begins?" Barb's eyes search my face to see if there is anything left of her reasonable, rational friend.

"Yeah but what if I don't tell him and he finds out later. Won't that be worse?" I say, although honestly I'm secretly hoping they convince me not to tell him.

"Girl, cross that bridge if you come to it. Only the three of us know who is in that picture and that you took it, and we'll never tell anyone!" Lisa explains. "We are Alpha Sigma Sigma sisters till the end!"

"Alpha Sigma Sigma sisters till the end!" Barb repeats and looks at me.

I stare back into their searching eyes and repeat, "Of course, Alpha Sigma Sigma sisters till the end!"

I didn't have the heart to remind them we weren't officially indoctrinated as members just yet. We still had the final hazing to go through this weekend.

"Yeah I guess you're right. Probably better to just let it go," I say with relief. I still feel a pang of guilt but I'm pretty sure that will fade with time.

"Alright! Now you're talking sense!" Lisa says. They both give me looks of relief.

"I'll catch up with you guys later," I tell them. "I'm heading over to his dorm right now."

"See you later!" Lisa replies.

"Don't do anything I wouldn't do!" Barb says.

...

"See, look right there!" Ken says pointing to the hole in his poster.

My heart drops. I can't believe we forgot that the hole would be lasting evidence of my crime. Of course he still doesn't know Barb made the hole for me and why. I take a quick look around his room. It's the first time I've seen it from this side. Pretty sparse and average looking. I turn my attention to the hole in the 'Stairway to Heaven' poster covering the damaged wall.

Classic, I like that.

"I see what you mean. Right in the center of the lantern too," I say, doing my best to act like this is all news to me.

"Well obviously someone has been spying on me!" Ken says sounding concerned. "I can't imagine Tony would do that. I guess it could have been one of his friends, but the only person he ever has over is his girlfriend." I can see his mind pondering if she would do something like this. "It's very weird though, and it's kind of pissing me off."

"Well maybe it's just a prank, or vandalism," I say, trying to throw him off track.

I put my eye to the hole and look in it. "I don't see anything," I say giving him an innocent naive look.

"That's because Tony has a poster on his side too. Last night his poster fell off the wall and that's when I noticed light shining through the hole. When I looked in, I could see him and his girlfriend having sex," he explains to me.

"Wait, so you actually spied on them!" I laugh. "Wow, you perv! You really watched them having sex?"

Shit, that's kind of ironic.

"Yeah. Hummm, maybe they put the hole there because they wanted me to watch them having sex? You think that's possible?" He asks me, looking puzzled by this new possibility. "I don't know. This whole thing is just really strange. I'm starting to think I should just talk to Tony to get to the bottom of this one way or another."

Oh fuck, oh fuck! I can't let that happen! Then he'll question Barb and this whole thing will escalate! I think I just need to come clean and hope that Ken is understanding and forgives me, agreeing to keep Tony out of it.

"Wait...ummm...I have a bit of a confession to make," I say, staring down at the ugly grey standard dorm room carpeting.

Glancing up at his face before I continue, I can see he looks absolutely confused.

"It's kind of a funny story actually," I chuckle, but he looks less than amused. "You know how I'm pledging Alpha Sigma Sigma with my girlfriends, right?"

"Yeah..." he says uneasily, not liking where I seem to be heading.

"Well one of the tests they gave us was to take candid, unsuspecting pictures of naked guys," I explain. "But I didn't have any way to do that, so Barb came up with..."

"Wait your friend Barbara is the same Barb as Tony's girlfriend!?" Ken looks shocked. I think I can almost see the light bulb going on over his head as he starts to figure things out.

12