Posting Pics of My Wife Online

Story Info
Husband places an ad to strangers about his sexy young wife.
2.8k words
4.36
175.1k
263
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
misterrose
misterrose
363 Followers

This is a continuation of my wife being drugged in a bar and taken advantage of by a complete stranger.

*****************

We'd driven back to our hotel after the ordeal. Alissa was still somewhat out of it but I was still turned on by what I'd seen happen to her behind the bar. I was able to get her in the room with little issue but as soon as she hit the bed, she was out. I looked at her in her tight little skirt and her tanned, sexy legs. Her trimmed pussy was exposed since the other guy who'd fucked her at the bar had taken her lace panties with him. I removed her clothes but left her sexy black lace bra on. She started to stir.

"Mmm baby... you're ready to go again already?"

She was still a little out of it but horny as fuck! I couldn't believe it! Whatever the guy slipped into her drink at the bar must've been strong. I was still horny too but wanted to try something different. Alissa was always extremely conservative about her appearance but now was my opportunity to take some explicit pictures of her in whatever pose I wanted, in whatever outfit I wanted!

I quickly found a few outfits of hers in her suitcase that she'd packed for our personal "fun time" and she groggily put a few a few on herself. In between outfits I asked her to try a few different poses and snapped pics with my phone and she was totally compliant! It was incredible! She'd never do this any other normal day! I asked her to put the vibrator in her pussy and she dreamily did exactly as I asked, fucking herself with it in an almost dreamlike state.

I looked at my new album of shots and some of them turned out far better than I'd imagined. They all looked like some really hot amateur porn that I love to usually look at and imagine my wife in, but these ones were actually my Alissa now! I started stroking looking at them, then at my wife in the hotel bed, lying there in her latest outfit in some extremely skimpy lingerie, thigh-high stockings, sexy strappy heels on, and one breast out ready to be suckled by anyone willing. Then that's when an idea hit me...

I'd always had a fantasy about showing her pics to complete strangers online and now was my opportunity to post to some personals ads. We were also in a hotel and not our home so I wasn't worried about some weirdo finding out where we lived so I put the ad up stating that I'm looking for a man that would like to see her in person, maybe feel her up and jack off while looking at her. I posted to the local free Personals W4M ad and a MW4M ad that I heard a lot of people used. I posted a couple cropped pics of her from the lingerie that I put her in along with a short description of her and that I wanted some men to just come by and see her in person. I finished it up, clicked "Post" and waited. The anticipation got me so hot. I wasn't sure if anyone would respond but just thinking about it got my cock hard. I was flipping through the pics when I got my first "ding" for a new email. Then another, then another. I was getting tons of emails now and I was sorting through them, trying to decide on who to invite over. I wasn't sure how much time I had until Alissa's situation wore off. Most of the dudes just had emails with their dick pics and a "Hey" so I deleted those immediately. I then found a couple guys that sounded legit and interested.

I sent off a couple replies with the hotel and room number and waited.

About 20 minutes later there was a soft knock at the door. I went to the door and opened it partway. It was a Mexican dude in a paint splattered hoodie and paint splattered jeans and dirty shoes.

"What's up, man," I said.

"Sup, I'm Julian. We were chatting about your wife?"

I invited him in and he glanced around the room, then at Alissa lying on the bed.

"Oh shit! She's even hotter in person." He said. "Is she really over 18? She looks young!"

"Thanks man. Yeah, she's 25 but has a killer body and a young face so she gets that a lot. But we've been married for about 5 years. Her wedding ring is still on her finger, too. So you were curious about checking her out, huh?"

"Yeah. I've never done anything like this before but your white wife is gorgeous. Sorry for the dirty clothes, man. I just got off the job site. I was painting down the road but I showered so I'm not all sweaty and shit, ok?"

"Oh ok. I wondered about that. Well, I'm going to sit over there. Go ahead and take a closer look."

I sat down on the chair next to the TV and he moved closer to my wife. He looked at her entire body and put his face close to hers, then slowly reached for her breast. He looked at me for approval and I said, "Go ahead." He pulled down her bra, exposing her nipple. He started playing with it a bit until it hardened. Alissa moaned a bit and shifted to lay on her side and he backed off nervously.

"Suck it if you want, buddy."

"What... what did you give her..?"

"Nothing, she's just a little out of it after too much alcohol" I lied. "But I'm here to watch that she'll be ok."

"That's fuckin hot, man. I definitely want to suck those titties while I jack off."

He leaned in, first licking her nipple, then took it into his mouth, sucking it. He reached into his pants while he nursed on her tit and then pulled out his cock. It was an average size, but longer than mine and uncut. I'd never seen an uncut dick before. He started stroking it harder and harder. Alissa moaned more and put her hand behind his head, holding him to her nipple. He got on the bed and leaned in over to her other tit and starting sucking that one as well. He shifted position so his body was now over her thigh and ass, his cock in his hand.

"Hey man. If you're gonna be that close to her then put on a rubber. I'm not sure about a stranger's cum near her pussy."

"Don't worry, bro," he said. "I just want to rub it on her legs and tits."

"Ok, just not too close."

"Sure man, no problem."

He resumed stroking and sucking my wife's tits but slowed down his pace a bit. He let go of his cock and then leaned in more forward so he could swap from nipple to nipple. He then slipped his pants and his shirt off, leaving only his boxers. He started softly grinding his uncut dick on her ass and thigh while he sucked her tits. It turned me on to watch him grope and suck her tits and rub his bare cock on her sexy thighs.

"Man she's fucking hot, bro! Will she let me eat her pussy while you watch?"

I was already turned on more than I'd ever been while watching my Alissa be groped and sucked on. She'd never had another stranger eat her out. Thinking about watching him bury his face between her long sexy legs while I watched got me more excited.

"Yeah, go ahead. Mind if I take pics?"

"Sure bro, but just don't post that shit online. My fat bitch wife would fucking divorce me!"

"No problem, man. It's just for me."

He shifted down lower and spread her legs. He started sucking her clit and sticking his tongue deep inside her folds, lapping up her juices. I could see Alyssa's face scrunch up and she started biting her lip a bit as she began to get turned on. She softly moaned as his tongue licked her most intimate part of her body. "Yesss, baby. Mmmm."

"Fuck bro, this white girl tastes fucking GOOD. I've never eaten pussy like this," he said in between licking her. "Go ahead and stroke while I suck her pussy. You know you want to."

"Fuck yeah man, yeah I do."

I pulled out my rock hard cock and started slowly pumping it while watching Julian eat out my wife. He was enjoying her pussy like a kid eating an ice cream on a hot summer day. I snapped pics as he was licking her and he kept pumping his dick, too.

Alissa subconsciously started humping her hips into his face and moaning.

"Mmm the slut likes it don't she?"

"Yeah," I said as I pumped my cock.

"Gotta suck me some more of these white girl titties again," Julian said as he shifted upward between her legs to start sucking her nipples again.

The view I was seeing now was just like I'd pictured in my fantasies. A strange man was nearly naked with her in the missionary position. He was latched on to her breast, sucking it. He was slowly grinding his hips into her. Her toned, sexy legs partially and subconsciously wrapped around him from being so turned on by him eating her out. I was pumping my cock and taking pictures on my phone and so excited I didn't even care that his bare cock must be sliding along her stomach perilously close to my sweet wife's unprotected pussy.

Julian continued to suck her tits and was grinding and pushing a little harder against her hips. His boxers at this point had pulled lower from the friction exposing his bare ass. Her legs were spread wide and her head was leaning on the bed toward me. Even though her eyes were closed I could see pleasure in her face as he continued to move his hips, suckle, then shift up to kiss her neck. "Yess babe... feels good..." she moaned.

"You like watching your white wife like this, homeboy?"

"Yes," I said, stroking my cock.

"Yeah? You want to watch me stick my dick in her?"

"Mmm I don't think so man. She told me she's ovulating and I don't know you. Plus you're not even wearing protection."

"Come on man, I'm clean! You know you want to see my brown dick fuck her!"

"Nah man, it's hot to watch you do this but... man I'm not sure about something like that.."

Julian looked up at me with a big grin on his face. I could see he was missing an upper tooth.

"Bro.. what if I told you my cock is already in her?"

"What?"

"Yeah homeboy. Check it out, my dick is already all up in her tight cunt."

He sat up to his knees, my wife's legs spread wide and wrapped around him. His bare brown cock was sticking halfway in to Alissa's shaved pussy.

"She was so wet from me eating her out it was easy as fuck to squeeze inside her. Come on bro, you know you wanted to watch something like this anyway."

"Fuck, man!"

"Homie it's already done. Just enjoy watching and go with it and let me at least finish what I started. Pump that dick while I push mine inside her."

"Fuck... fuck. Just.. don't cum in her ok?"

"Mmm man, she feels so good on my dick," Julian said. "I've never been with a white girl this hot. Look how deep my cock is going in."

He leaned up again to show me. His dick was pushing in and out of Alissa's pussy, stretching it as he pushed his hips in and out of her. He pulled nearly all the way out so I could see the foreskin from his long uncut cock and then he'd push nearly the entire length slowly back in until his pubic hair was almost touching her clit. I could see a few inches of his shaft still exposed.

"I still haven't pushed my cock in all the way yet. Want to see me go deep?"

I was still in shock from his confession and what I was seeing, but my heart was racing and I was also excited and turned on so I wasn't exactly thinking clearly. I could hear myself respond almost like an out of body experience.

"Yeah."

"Mmmm your wife is the best fuck I've ever had, man. Let's see how deep I can go."

He held her hips and pushed himself all the way in, his balls were now against her ass.

"I can feel my cock head in her cervix. It's so fuckin tight around my tip. You probably never get this deep do you?"

"No man, you look longer than me."

"Yeah bro, all 8 and a half inches are in her right now. It's so fuckin tight around my tip! Watch me fuck your wife, bro. Enjoy it. Just let it happen."

He now started pumping harder and with more enthusiasm. He was using Alissa as his personal fuck doll.

"You like watching my bare uncut Mexican dick in your young white housewife?"

I pumped my rock hard cock and simply nodded as I watched.

"Nah bro, I want you to tell me. Tell me to fuck your wife."

"I want you to fuck her."

"How hard do you want me to fuck her?" He asked as he jackhammered his hips. Alissa started moaning with each thrust.

"I want you to fuck her hard. I want you to pump her pussy with your bare cock and cum on her stomach."

"Nah bro, tell me to cum in her pussy."

"Cum in her pussy," I said automatically.

He pumped harder and harder. His ass went up and down and I could see the shaft of his cock pushing in and out of Alissa's pussy. Alissa was also moaning in her stupor and was reacting to her new lover, saying "yes" and "oh baby" quietly but clearly enough for Julian and I to hear it. She instinctively wrapped her legs tighter around him, then her arms around his neck, but her eyes were still closed. Watching my sexy wife in an erotic embrace while a stranger fucked her was more exciting than I was willing to admit. It was like Alissa was in a live action porn video exclusively for me. Julian leaned in and started kissing her mouth, and Alissa kissed back. Their tongues going in and out of each other's mouths as he continued to fuck her. Julian then looked up at me.

"I want to breed your bitch, bro. Her pussy feels so good and tight and I haven't cum in days. I'm gonna fill up her womb and you're gonna watch. I'm gonna cum so much I'm probably going to knock her up for sure! Watch me breed this white pussy!"

"Oh fuck, man."

"Here it is bro, point of no return. I'm going to cum inside her. You ready?"

I stroked my cock harder and harder watching the scene. If I'd cum before this point I'd probably be thinking clearly.

"Yeah."

"Tell me to breed your white bitch."

"Breed her. Fill her with your cum. Shoot it in her womb."

"Fffuuuuck... uhhhggghhh!" Julian leaned in and pumped his hips into Alissa, her legs wrapped tightly around him. "Fuck me, babe" moaned Alissa. "Cum inside me!"

While still pumping in and out he leaned up and held her hips with both hands as I saw him pump hard and deep then hold his cock to the hilt and shoot gobs of cum deep into Alissa, deeper than my cock has ever gone.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum too," I said as I shot my load all over the rug of the room.

"Uuuhhhgg.. uuuhhhggh," Julian grunted as he thrust and held his cock in her two more times, then held himself deep against her for the third and final time. I could see his ball sack twitch as he shot the last drops of his cum into Alissa's womb. He stayed there for a good 30 seconds or so then slowly pulled out, his now limp shaft slick with his white slimy cum mixed with my wife's pussy juice.

He leaned back, hot and sweaty.

"Fuck bro, that was fuckin hot. Thanks for sharing your sexy wife."

"Fuck man," I said. "Yeah. I wasn't expecting to do something like that. I just wanted to show her off."

"Yeah," replied Julian as he slipped back on his shirt and pants. "Well, if you ever want to watch me fuck her again you let me know. I can get me some more good shit to knock her out again if you wanna keep this between us the same way. But you might want to get some Plan B or something. I fuckin knocked up that slut for sure."

"Ok... thanks," I replied, still in a daze from what just happened.

Julian opened the door. "Call me bro. Her pussy is like crack. I'm gonna need some more soon."

And with that, he was gone.

misterrose
misterrose
363 Followers