Pound Cake

Story Info
Working from home gets tense. He helps her pound it out.
3.7k words
4.62
26.8k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
numonebun
numonebun
47 Followers

She isn't used to both of them working from home at the same time. Their house only has one office and they had put both their desks in there when they first moved in. This hadn't been a problem because usually, he's at work for most of the day and only used the office outside of work hours to play video games with his friends.

For the past 3 weeks, they've been sharing their office and she was surprised by the lack of discipline he has. Every few minutes, he interrupts her to show her a cute Reddit video or laughs really loud at something, breaking her concentration. He's not used to washing dishes during the day, so his dishes are piled up in the sink. The bathroom is always steamy because, now, he can take showers at any time of day.

She was trying to be understanding. Maybe she was blowing this way out of proportion. This must be difficult for him, too. He's usually so attentive and caring, but lately, it's like he's a kid on summer vacation.

Charles Shultz said it best, "Absence makes the heart grow fonder." She never anticipated that they'd both be home all the time. She was reaching her breaking point. The lack of order was really throwing off her routine. Not to mention, their sex life hasn't been very active since they've been spending all day in the house. She missed their weekly date nights. Their usual lovey-dovey ways had gone out the window.

As those thoughts raced through her mind, he let out a really loud laugh from his side of the office. Her blood began to boil.

"BABE! Can you not?!" She exclaimed more harshly than she'd anticipated.

His face dropped when he saw her angry expression. "...what do you mean?"

This made her even angrier. How did he not know what she meant? How did he not understand how much he had changed?

"I mean, can you not keep laughing really loudly and interrupting me every 5 seconds?" Her tone was very tense. Her heart was pounding.

He stood up and began to walk over to her, the same solemn expression on his face. She stood up, too, getting into her power stance, ready to argue.

A few months into their dating, she had complained to him that when they argue, he has a tendency to tower over her small, 5'2" frame. To help her even the playing field, he had taught her some power poses that would make her feel powerful on the inside, no matter how tall her opponent is.

She saw him subtly break his serious expression as he watched her get into position. A small smile glimmered behind his green eyes. As he approached her, she felt her chest tighten. He looked really good today. His navy t-shirt was well-fit against his strong build and his chest looked like the perfect place to curl up in.

As if reading her mind, he scooped her up, held her close, and stroked her long, dark hair. After a few seconds, he looked into her eyes, almost searching for an answer to what's going.

"What are you doing?" She asked, breaking the tension.

"I can see a lot of unrest behind those eyes." He arched his eyebrow as he waited for her to respond.

She looked down so he couldn't search her eyes anymore. Her heart began to race again as all the feelings she had bottled up inside for the past 3 weeks collided against each other, threatening to burst. She buried her face in his chest, not knowing how to process what she was feeling.

"Hey...Kitten, don't worry, I've got you... we'll get through it together." He stroked her hair again, rocking her back and forth gently in his arms. That always seemed to soothe her.

His warm hands seemed to ignite goosebumps wherever he touched. She took a deep breath, slowly releasing to help ease her conflicting emotions. She didn't know whether she wanted to fight him, give in to his intimacy, or go back to the work she was trying to finish. She noticed that she was unintentionally gripping onto his shirt with her fists balled up in frustration.

"Awww, baby, you've got so much energy pent up in there..." He paused for a moment and then he whispered in her ear, "...do you, maybe...need some release?" His voice sounded more tender. Her nipples began to harden underneath her bra.

Still carrying her, he walked over to his desk and placed her on top of it. He ran his hands along her right side, slowly moving up to her breast. He chuckled and let out a gentle moan. "Don't try to hide it, baby. Your nipples always give you away." He began to kiss her while he caressed her right breast. Tingles were spreading throughout her body. Her skin was flushed.

She couldn't deny it. She needed him.

She took a sharp breath as he pulled her shirt up over her head and threw it on the ground. Then, he reached behind her and unclasped her bra, revealing her hard, pointed nipples.

"Mmmm, I always know when you need me. If I go too long without playing with my little kitten, she gets so hot and bothered." He chuckled, continuing to slowly run his hands along the sides of her body again.

She moaned in delight at all the pleasurable warmth running through her body as she received attention she didn't even know she needed.

"Mmmm, I know, princess. It feels good doesn't it?" He moved his hands to caress her breasts again.

"This is all for you. Just sit back and let me dote on you in all the ways I know you want it." He leaned in and kissed the back of her neck and whispered, "In all the ways I know you need it." She leaned back, allowing herself to let go of her tumultuous emotions a little more.

"That's it, baby. Relax for me. Let me suck on these delicious nipples." He got to his knees and she felt his warm breath close to her left nipple. She pulled him in close, not being able to wait any longer for that electric feeling she knew all too well. As soon as he started licking her nipple, her pussy began to pulse in arousal.

He brought his right arm to her right nipple and began to play with it as he suckled and tugged on her left one with his tongue and lips.

"Oooh, yeah, babe. You like sucking on my nipples?" She wrapped her legs around his upper torso to pull him in tighter.

"You know I do, baby," he said in between sucking and kissing her nipple. As he approached her breast again, he began to quicken his licking, almost flicking her left nipple with his tongue. She instinctively arched back in pleasure, allowing the fast waves of lust to wash through her. He torturously pulled back and watched her left nipple harden even more. She tried to pull him back onto her breast to continue but he quickly grabbed her arms and pulled them behind her.

"No fair!" She pouted.

"You're going to have to be a good little girl if you want me to keep going." A naughty grin appeared on his face.

He got really close to her right breast so that she could feel what was to come. This only made her more impatient.

"Now, are you going to behave yourself?" He winked, somehow keeping the mood light and powerfully sexy at the same time. She nodded silently, forcing every fiber of her being to remain still so he would continue.

"You're so fucking cute." He chuckled and finally brought his mouth to her right nipple. "I want to get a taste of each and every bit of you." He suckled and licked again as his moans got deeper, making her want to slam him to the floor and take him right there. His deep vibrato reverberating against her breasts was otherworldly. She never knew how erogenous they were until she met him.

His aggressive licking was taking her over the edge and she could feel her pussy quivering with every minute passing by, aching to be filled. "Babe, I need you inside me right now." Her face was flushed and she felt a bit delirious from her arousal.

"Ah, ah, ah...baby...you know the rules." She squirmed a little to let him know she was willing to play dirty to get what she wanted. He tightened his grip on her hands that remained behind her. His voice took a serious tone. "I'm in charge here..." He lowered his gaze to her shorts. "...and I haven't even gotten close to tasting every bit of you yet." The naughty grin returned on his face.

She bit her lip, knowing what was coming next. "Now, when I let go of these hands, promise me that you won't move a muscle." He looked into her eyes lovingly yet stern, waiting for a response.

"I promise." Once again, she pulled all her self-restraint together in order to stay still. He let go of her hands and started to rub her thighs. The friction brought some much-needed warmth back into her legs.

"Do you...maybe...want me to take these off?" He asked coyly, looking at her shorts. She smiled at him and squirmed to show her approval. He chuckled and began to unzip them.

"These short little shorts have been teasing me all day. You think you can walk around looking like that and not have me wanting to get a closer look?" He pulled her shorts down and groaned in pleasure at her sheer, navy panties.

"Look at that sweet little pussy...it looks good enough to eat" He kissed her over her panties, burying his face in her most private spot. Her breathing quickened. Her thoughts raced into erotic fantasies of his cock slamming into her. She had to bring herself back to reality in order to keep from squirming.

"Let's take these off..." He pulled her panties down and she felt the cool air of their office against the wetness of her pussy. His face was inches from it.

"Fuuuck me, princess. You're so wet for me." He gave her a naughty look and licked his lips. Her heart pounded again as she spread her legs wider, hoping he would get the hint to continue.

"Mmmm, what shall I do with you? Do you think I should take you to the bed and tuck you in for a nice long nap?" He was teasing her, testing her patience to see if she would break. There was no way she was going to let that happen. She wanted him so badly, she would gladly let him have all the control.

"No, please. Babe, I need you." She bit her bottom lip and gently undulated her hips against the desk. Pleasure washed over his face as he watched her bare body spread open for the taking. She heard him breathe deeply, revelling in her.

"You're being such a good girl for me." He whispered. "...Now, where was I?" He continued to rub his hands along her thighs to keep her warm as he slowly approached her pussy.

"Oh right - I want to taste this sweet little slit where you hide all of your pleasure. Does that sound good to you, baby?" He was saying all the right things. She let out a tiny whimper.

"I'll take that as a yes." He chuckled and finally brought his mouth to her pussy. The gentleness of his tongue was such a welcome feeling; similar to the feeling you get when you approach a roaring fireplace after being outside in the snow for a few hours. It was defrosting every chilled bone in her body and melting all her worries away.

"Mmmmm, you taste so fucking good, baby. I want to get your juices all over my tongue." He lapped at her slit like a hungry alpha wolf - gentle and tame, but with a feverish passion.

He licked her entrance and then moved up to her clit, gently toying it with the tip of his tongue. He had found her most sensitive spot, peeking from beneath the soft folds of her pussy.

In pleasure, she let out a strained moan. She had never needed his cock more than she needed it right now. He continued the gentle flicking of his tongue on her clit and her chest began to tighten. Her breaths became ragged as she reached the edge of an orgasm.

"Oooh, yes, baby. I feel you getting closer..." He began to alternate between lapping at her slit, up and down, and continuing the gentle flicking on her clit.

"Mmmmm, you're so close. You're such a good girl." With every lick, she got closer to the edge.

"Do you know what good girls get?" She was in no state to play games. She whimpered and grinded against his face, biting her bottom lip to keep from begging.

"They get to cum." As soon as he said that, he moved his hands from her thighs to her pussy. He used his right hand's index finger to gently rub her clit in circles and brought his left hand to her entrance. He lubricated his middle finger with his mouth and rubbed it around her pussy to spread the juices around. Then, he began to slowly enter her. Her back arched and she let out a squeak as she felt her hole spreading for his finger.

"That's it, baby. You're taking it so well. You're so beautiful right now." She put her arms on her knees to make sure they remained spread as his finger entered her fully.

"Fuck yes, babe. Please fuck me with your finger." She couldn't help but beg him at this point. She was losing all sense of sanity.

"How can I say no to that?" He grinned. Her pussy tightened as he began to increase his speed inside her. His right arm was flexed as he continued the relentless circling on her pussy. It was driving her nuts and she could feel herself getting wetter and wetter with every finger thrust.

As he reached the peak of his speed, she felt him graze against her g-spot, deepening the feeling inside her, making her hungrier for more. She felt a rush of warmth along her nether regions and she gripped the desk to stay stable. "FUCK ME," she exclaimed as she saw juices spurting from between her legs.

"Shit, yeah. Squirt for me, baby. Just like that. Give me all of your cum." He moved his right hand from her clit and began to lick her again as he continued to thrust his finger inside her like a jackhammer.

It felt as if her orgasm was coming in waves. Just as she thought it was dying down, his fast-paced finger grazing against her g-spot brought her right back up again.

"Babe, I can't take it anymore. I want to feel your raw, hard cock inside of me." His finger wasn't enough. She wanted to be filled with his hot seed. She wanted to give in to her primal urges and pound out all the feelings she had been bottling up inside for weeks.

"Ooh, I'll give it to you, baby." He stopped his fingering and licking and got back up on his feet. Then, he picked her up from the desk and turned her around so that she was standing in front of him with her back against him.

She put her hands on his desk and flirtatiously shook her hips against his pants. "Mmmm you're so hot. I've always wanted to fuck you on my desk." She heard him unbuckle his belt and drop his pants to the ground. His cock was pushing against her back, rock hard.

"Lift your hips for me, princess. I'm going to pound you like the sweet little pound cake you are."

This was everything she wanted. She quickly lifted her hips against the desk and arched her back so that her ass was sticking out, making it easier for his cock to enter.

"Mmmm," he rubbed his cock against her entrance, spreading her juices around to keep the impending friction from hurting her. "So warm and inviting...are you ready for me?"

Her pussy was still throbbing from the orgasm. "I want you, babe. Please." She pushed her ass out a little more, urging him to enter.

He let out a primal moan, wrapping one arm around her breasts to hold her in place as he slowly pushed into her. Her eyes rolled back as she felt her pussy spreading to his size, taking him into the deepest part of her. She pushed against his cock to make him go faster.

"Woah, hey. Sl-ow-ly, baby. Let's take it nice and slow so you get used to my size. I haven't been inside you in a while and I want to make sure I don't hurt you." He was making small, deep thrusts inside of her, grazing against her g-spot at just the right angle. She was feeling delirious with arousal again.

"I...want...more." She could barely get the words out.

He chuckled. "Alright, you sexy little thing. I'll give you what you want. Make sure you have a good grip on the desk for me." He placed both his hands on her hips and lifted her up an inch off the ground.

She tensed up a bit, not knowing how to feel about being lifted up. Once again, she had to remind herself that it was okay to relinquish control.

Sensing this, he said, "Don't worry, baby, I've got you. I'm only lifting you a little to get the angle right. Trust me...it's going to feel so good for you." He kissed the back of her neck as he continued to hold her hips to keep her lifted off the ground.

She took a couple of deep breaths and smiled, allowing herself to be taken care of by him. Allowing herself to be pleasured by the man she loves.

"That's it, kitten. Nice, deep breaths." He started to slowly thrust in and out of her, warming her up again. "I'm going to take such good care of you." He whispered in her ear as his thrusts quickened in speed. Deeper and faster, he was grazing against her g-spot and moaning close to her neck. The eroticism of it all was ecstasy. She felt her pussy tightening up against his cock.

"Mmmmm, babe. I think I'm getting close." Her grip tightened on his desk and she made sure to stay absolutely still, not wanting to change the angle.

"Oh, I know you are. I can feel it against my cock. You're such a good girl. Are you going to cum for me?" He stayed deep inside her and began to thrust even faster.

"Cum for me, princess. You can do it. You deserve to cum." At that moment, she was sent over the edge. She moaned loudly in pleasure, not being able to contain herself. She was bubbling over with euphoria and felt another rush of warmth against her pussy.

"Fuck yeah, baby. You're squirting all over my cock. You are so fucking sexy." He tightened his grip on her hips and began to slowly and deeply pulse his cock precisely on her g-spot. It made her entrance tighten even more in response.

"Oh shit, you're so tight. I'm going to cum, baby." He quickened his pace and brought her back to another wave of orgasms.

"Babe, cum inside me. I want to feel your hot cum deep inside of me." She could barely speak but she knew what she wanted. Feeling his cum inside her while her pussy still pulsed from her orgasm would be the icing on the cake. She was getting close to another orgasm just imagining it.

"Of course, princess. Make sure to hold on to the desk for me." She made sure she was gripping the table as he began to fuck her like his life depended on it. She felt intoxicated, unable to take even breaths; all she could think about was his cock.

"I'm c-cumming. Fuuuuck," he said as he thrust inside her one last time. She felt him grinding his cock inside her as he filled her up with his cum. It was so warm and wet. Her pussy was contracting in pleasure, taking it all in. They both moaned together.

As he finished, he laid gentle kisses along her back. "I love you so much, you know that?" He hugged her tight from behind and then lifted her back onto the desk.

"And I know that it's been hard for you lately..." She felt a sudden shock come over her. She had forgotten that they had been about to argue.

Noticing the expression on her face, he said "No, don't worry. I'm not looking to pick a fight, baby." He smiled and stroked her cheek.

"Listen, I know I could be better about keeping the house tidy... and staying quiet during work hours. Don't think I haven't noticed those sly eye rolls and you picking up things behind me when you think I'm not looking. I know you've been doing it for a while, and it's not fair..."

She was speechless. How was he able to read her mind?

"How about we make a deal, princess? I'll make us dinner tonight and I'll have the house clean before you wake up tomorrow morning IF you promise to take a bath and just chill out. You need some rest after all this...exercise." He winked and tenderly rubbed her thigh.

Looking her in the eyes, he asked "Are you willing to agree to those terms, baby, hmmmm? Or do I have to tickle you?" He wriggled his fingers in her face, letting her know he meant business.

She laughed. "Yeah, I think I can agree to that."

"Good. Now, let's take a shower. You are one dirty girl." He laughed, picking her up and walking to the bathroom.

"You're one to talk." She kissed his cheek as he gave her another naughty grin. She looked at him in adoration, marveling at how he was always able to simplify even the biggest problem. He was the rock in her chaotic little world.

numonebun
numonebun
47 Followers