Pounding in the Pool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck. I knew she was hot, but I'm in trouble if she is going to lounge around looking like this, Tom thought as he followed her through his house.

"I'd love the company if you'd care to join me," Sandra said, with a slight wiggle of her ass before she turned to face Tom.

"I'd love to. Just let me get changed," Tom responded.

"Only if you want," Sandra smiled.

Does she mean if I want to join her or get changed? Did she see me this morning? If she was in her bedroom, she couldn't have missed me. Shit, what is she doing here? Tom's mind ran wild with speculation as he hurried to his bedroom.

Returning to the pool, wearing a baggy pair of trunks, Tom froze in his tracks when he saw Sandra. She was lying face down on a towel, her head cocked away from him, and was completely topless.

Tom wouldn't have been surprised if she'd unfasten her band to avoid tan lines, but her top was lying on a chair ten feet away. She wasn't exposing herself to him yet, but she had to have known she would eventually.

Tom cleared his throat as he set one of the beers he'd retrieved from the kitchen beside Sandra.

"I thought you might like one," Tom said, sitting in a recliner not far away.

Sandra propped herself on her elbows, allowing her breasts to hang free with her nipples only barely concealed from Tom's view. He tried to restrict his ogling, but his eyes kept darting to her chest.

"Thanks, it's hot out here," Sandra responded, not showing any discomfort with her display.

"Sure is. We could use some thunderstorms to cool us down a bit."

"Well, hopefully not today," Sandra said, taking a swig of the beer before lowering herself to the towel.

The two sat in silence, sipping on their drinks as the sun beat down on them. A sheen of perspiration showed on both as Tom wondered if Sandra would roll over. He knew he didn't deserve such a show but prayed he got one — even if it was a no-touch experience.

"Would you be kind enough to get me another beer?" Sandra asked.

"Of course," Tom replied.

I get it now. She was just teasing me and is using the beer as an excuse to get me to leave so she can put her top on, Tom thought as he walked into the kitchen.

He took his time, allowing his erection to subside before heading back to the pool. He wanted to make sure she had enough time to dress and didn't want to advertise the effect she'd had on him.

"Did you get lost?" Sandra joked as Tom returned.

He stopped in his tracks once again. Not only had Sandra not put her top on, but she was now on her back with her breasts fully displayed to Tom.

"Sorry, I had to use the restroom," Tom lied, keeping his voice calm.

Internally he was a mess.

What the fuck is she up to? Is she trying to seduce me? If she wasn't married, I'd love to, but I can't sleep with a married woman, can I? Tom debated as he took a seat, playing it as cool as he could.

Tom didn't know what to say. He thought about asking about her fight with her husband but nixed that idea. That'd be too real. No woman wanted to talk about her husband while her neighbor stared at her tits.

"When does Samantha start school?" Tom broke the silence.

Fuck. Is talking about her daughter any better than her husband? Tom chastised himself.

"In two weeks," Sandra answered. "I can't wait to get my days to myself again. I can't tell you how relaxing today has been. Thank you so much for letting me use your pool. You've been really kind to me and Samantha when you didn't have to."

"It's no problem, really. I don't get out here as much as I would like, and it's nice to see it being used. You can come by as often as you like, even without Samantha," Tom meant every word.

"Can I ask you a favor?"

"Anything," Tom replied.

"This must remain our little secret. Sam would flip out if he knew I was using your pool alone."

Especially if he knew how you were dressed, Tom thought, adjusting his hard-on while Sandra looked away.

"Of course. I've barely spoken to him since you all moved in anyway," Tom replied.

Sandra took her half-full bottle of beer and placed it against her face, gliding the cold glass over her flushed cheeks. She then ran the bottle down her neck, cocking her head to one side as she stared at Tom, watching him watch her.

As she dragged the beer across her chest, she circled it around one nipple and then the other, bringing them both to attention. The trail continued down her stomach toward her crotch before she lifted the bottle and brought it to her lips, having stopped just shy of her bikini bottoms.

Tom's dick grew hard as he watched her.

"You got one more?" Sandra broke the silence before she downed the last of her bottle.

"Of course," Tom acquiesced despite not wanting to let her out of his sight.

When Tom returned, Sandra was in the pool, and her bottoms lay on the towel she had previously occupied.

My married neighbor is naked in my pool. What the fuck? Tom thought, unsure what to do with the two beers in his hands.

"Set them on the edge of the pool and jump in," Sandra instructed, "and ditch the shorts, naughty boy. I know you like to swim naked, and I can't say I blame you."

"So you did see. Sorry about that. I thought you were away. Yours is the only house that can see my pool."

"I noticed. You didn't think I would've risked exposing myself to any other neighbors, did you?"

"I guess not," Tom said, still standing next to the pool.

"Are you shy all of a sudden?" Sandra teased.

"In my defense, I didn't know you were watching earlier."

"Come on. I won't tell if you don't," Sandra egged him on

Tom took a deep breath, grabbed the waist of his trunks, and pushed them to his feet in one swift motion. He stepped out of them and slowly straightened, his semi-hard cock sticking out from his groin. Blood continued to fill it as his excitement grew. Being stared at by a married woman was a bigger turn-on than he expected.

"You could've just taken them off in the water, silly," Sandra joked. "Although, I'm glad you didn't. You've got an impressive member. It was hard to tell from a distance, but up close, I'm now sure you leave your partners very satisfied."

"There haven't been many since my wife died, only a few brief flings," Tom admitted, trying to lower expectations in case things escalated.

When she'd arrived, he'd been confident he wouldn't cross the line of infidelity, even if it wasn't his indiscretion. Now, being naked in the pool with Sandra, he'd do anything she asked of him. She was in complete control, although the ideas of what he'd do to her started to mount in his mind.

Tom waded in while his eyes focused on Sandra treading water in the deep end.

The two slowly approached with their eyes locked. Neither said a word as the distance shrunk. When they were only a few feet apart, Tom stopped, making Sandra take the last steps. He wanted her to commit to her affair with no excuse to fall back on.

Sandra took a final step toward Tom before placing her hand on his chest. She traced her fingers across his pecs before sliding them lower, grazing his abs as she closed the distance between their bodies. Her face was inches from his as the backs of her fingers glanced across the head of his dick.

Tom swallowed and bit his lip in anticipation of what came next. He was eager to feel her hand on his cock and taste her lips against his, but he was also nervous. There was a lot at stake. She'd become a good friend over the past few months, and if things went south, he'd not only have tension with a neighbor but lose a friend as well.

Sandra slowly leaned into Tom, her breasts pressing against his chest just below the surface as she puckered her lips in preparation for the imminent kiss.

Sandra suddenly pushed her hand against Tom's chest as she floated away from him, swimming towards the deep end.

Tom was caught off guard and had to step back to balance himself. He wasn't sure what had happened and hoped he hadn't crossed a line. He'd thought she'd wanted this, but that is why he had made her kiss him, in case it wasn't what she truly wanted.

"Aren't you going to come get me? You don't think I was going to be that easy, did you?" Sandra teased while treading water several feet away.

Realizing she was fucking with him, Tom dove under the water, flipping, so he looked toward the surface as he pursued Sandra. He could see her feet flailing above him as she tried to locate him.

Suddenly, her legs stopped moving. When they parted, Tom caught his first glimpse of her pussy. It wasn't clear, but he could tell she was completely shaved.

She snapped her legs shut as she dove to meet Tom, her hands grabbing his arm as they spun under the water, battling for control as they floated to the surface.

Gulping air, they playfully fought, their hands haphazardly grabbing at each other. Clutching handfuls of ass, boob, and cock as they wrestled for possession of the other's body.

As her limbs thrashed about, Tom slipped an arm around her chest and pulled her to him. He secured her with a second arm around her waist.

She knew she was trapped and stopped fighting.

Her back was pressed against him and his shaft nestled between her ass. One hand grabbed under a breast with the firm mound resting against his thumb. His other hand firmly gripped her hip bone, with his pinky finger pressing against her pubic bone, inches from her clit.

Tom leaned back as he pulled her to shallower water, stopping when he could stand with his head above the surface.

He rested his chin on her shoulder, his lips inches from her ear.

"I've got you. Now, what should I do with you?" Tom whispered.

"Whatever you desire," Sandra gasped as Tom kissed her neck.

Her words freed Tom from his constraints. He didn't have to ask for clarification and knew she was his to use for the day. She had completely turned her body over to him.

Tom cupped her breast with one hand as he slid the other to her crotch. He continued to kiss her neck as he thought about the possibilities. He'd never had a woman submit to him so fully, and he didn't want to pass up the opportunity. He hoped he'd have many encounters with Sandra, but he knew she might regret today when she had to face her husband Sunday evening. There was no promise of future encounters.

What do you do with a woman who offers you everything? Tom mused to himself.

Tom was a mild-mannered man. He wasn't an aggressive lover, and the kinkiest he'd gotten was some prop handcuffs and a blindfold, but there was something inside of him that he'd always been afraid to let out. A part that he buried deep, thinking he'd never expose it to another soul. That piece of his dark desire bust open and flooded through him when Sandra offered herself to him.

His hand tightened on her breast and compressed until her skin bulged through his fingers. As he loosened his grip and shifted his hand, bright red marks were left where his nails dug deep. He again pressed against her tit, but this time he pinched her nipple as he squeezed.

"Use me, Tom. I want to be slut," Sandra moaned as Tom pulled her even tighter against his body.

His lower hand scratched at her legs as he fought for grip, seeking a place to sink his fingers. He sought to control her entire body and make her his captive. Even though she went willingly, he wanted to take her by force.

She might be wed to another man, but today she was Tom's -- any way he wanted.

Tom scratched across her stomach, leaving trails of red as he went. His hand slipped behind her, sinking to her ass, and roughly clutched as he continued to abuse her breast. His fingers dipped into her crevice and brushed against her anus as he paid little attention to details as he manhandled her body.

"Does Sam fuck you in this tight ass of yours?" Tom asked as he pressed his thumb against her anus and his fingers pressed against her cunt. "Does he take you how he wants, when he wants?"

"No, Sam's a fucking pussy," Sandra said angrily.

Tom spun and pushed her against the edge of the pool. They were shallow enough that she bent over the side, the rough concrete mashing into her abdomen. Tom pressed her back with one hand as he sunk his fingers into her cunt, feeling little resistance from its soaked interior. He paused with his thumb against her asshole.

This bitch better not have regrets now, Tom thought as he pushed his thumb into her rectum.

"Ahhh, oh fuck," Sandra shouted, "I've never had anything up my ass. It feels so wrong."

"You said, however I wanted, you fucking dirty slut," Tom reminded her.

"Oh, God, don't stop. Keep going. Use me like a fuck doll."

Tom forcefully pumped his hand against her crotch, finger fucking her in both holes as she lunged against the pool wall. She was hot and ready to go, there was no need for this foreplay, but Tom wanted to tease her. He aimed to get her back for the slow strip tease she'd seduced him with.

You're gonna pay you cheating cunt, Tom thought as he inched her closer to orgasm.

"Keep going. Make me cum all over your hand," Sandra begged. "Please, I need to cum. It's been so long."

Tom could feel her body tense as she neared climax, but he wasn't going to let her off that easy. He pulled his fingers from her, pressing hard against her back to keep her in place as she pushed her ass toward him.

"Not yet. You've got to earn your orgasm," Tom said as a sinister smile crossed his face.

"Please, Tom. I need to cum. It's been so long," Sandra pleaded her case.

Tom didn't say anything. Instead, he spun her around and pushed her down, stopping when her chin hit the water.

"I said, you've got to earn it, bitch," Tom said before pushing her under the water.

Sandra took his cock in her hand and wasted no time guiding it to her mouth. Her mouth filled with chlorinated water as she ran her tongue over his head before closing her lips around him and bobbing for her life.

Tom kept his hand on the top of her head. It was ostensibly to hold her under, but she wasn't fighting to get to the surface — not yet anyway.

Tom was worked up and ready to shoot. It had been months since he'd had sex and years since his last blow job, but he knew she wasn't going to get him off on one breath. When she tried to surface, he held her under just enough to remind her he was in control, but not so long as to panic her.

Sandra gulped for air as her face broke the surface, taking in several deep breaths before she dove below as abruptly as she'd risen. Her mouth was instantly on Tom's dick, sucking him hard, urging him to cum with every movement she made. She alternated between pumping him against the back of her throat and teasing his head with her tongue. Each technique was as good as the best blowjobs of his past.

Three more times, Sandra surface to gulp air before diving back under to coax Tom nearer to orgasm. As Tom grew closer, his desire swelled, and his aggressiveness returned.

He kept his hands on Sandra's head, not to keep her under but to guide her head. He forced his cock deeper with his tip pushing into her throat. She gagged as he forced her to take more of him than she was comfortable with, but when she tried to pull back, he held her in place.

She swallowed hard, trying to adapt, and her eyes watered with her tears vanishing into the pool. He was holding her head in place as he fucked her mouth, his nob bruising the back of her throat as he flailed his hip against her face in search of his orgasmic tipping point.

Sandra needed to breathe, but Tom needed to cum, and since he was in control, he held her underwater until his cock jerked inside her mouth. His seed shot into her throat as she tried to swallow without drowning in pool water. As her oxygen ran low and his cum overwhelmed her, trails of semen floated from her open mouth, and a cloud of spunk enveloped her face.

Tom relaxed, the last of his ejaculate trailing from his dick, and removed his hands from Sandra's head as he leaned against the wall for support. He hadn't cum like that in years — if ever — and despite being spent, he knew he needed more of this willing woman.

Sandra waded towards Tom, still recovering from being held under far longer than she'd wanted. Yet, she was more aroused than she'd even been with her husband. She'd tried to get him to treat her rough, but the most she'd gotten out of him was some light spanking.

"Holy shit, man. I thought you were going to drown me," Sandra panted.

"I don't know what . . . I mean, I'm sorry about that," Tom started to panic that he'd gone too far.

"Don't apologize," Sandra said with a smile. "That was what I wanted."

Tom wasn't done with her. He wanted to feel her cunt clamp around his cock, but he needed time to recover. He lifted Sandra from the pool, placing her on the edge with her legs dangling in the water.

He spread her legs and took a long look at her shaved pussy. It looked delicious. He kissed the inside of her knee, slowly working up her leg. He took his time and nibbled her tender skin as he went, providing enough pain to keep her on edge.

Every time he bit down, Sandra would gasp in discomfort, but she never pushed him away. As he approached her cunt, her could smell her arousal over the lingering chlorine from the pool. He wanted to dive in and taste her, but he opted to tease her and skipped to the other leg, biting his way down to her knee.

"Do you want me to eat you?" Tom asked.

"Yes, please lick my snatch," Sandra moaned.

"You can do better than that. Beg for it, bitch," Tom slipped back into his domineering role.

"Eat me, Tom. Make me cum on your face. I want to feel your tongue inside me, on my clit, in my ass. I'll do anything you want. Just make me cum."

This bitch thinks I'm going to eat her ass? Fuck that, but I've got other plans she'll enjoy.

Tom pressed her legs wider as he targeted her slit, licking the length as he tasted her for the first time. He'd always enjoyed going down on women but seldom had the patience to make them cum. He preferred them to orgasm while he fucked them, but Sandra begged for it.

He dipped his tongue between her lips and scooped out the tangy nectar inside. He fucked her with his tongue as her hips writhed under his face. He knew she was enjoying it, despite him withholding the good stuff.

He continued to ignore the clit as he worked her slit with his tongue. He slid his hand up her thigh, his thumb pressing against the bottom of her cunt. He worked it against her, dousing it with her fluids before he pressed it against her ass.

Tom popped his thumb through the tight sphincter of her ass, burying it to the second knuckle. He swirled it as he pumped in and out of her, his tongue still inside her cunt.

Sandra placed her hands on Tom's head, pulling him up, wanting his attention to shift to her clit, but Tom refused, not ready to move on.

"Lick my clit, Tom. Make me cum. Please. I need to cum so badly. I'll do anything you want," Sandra pleaded.

Tom did as she wanted and moved his mouth to her clit and sucked it between his lips as he slipped two fingers inside her to replace his tongue.

With both holes filled and Tom sucking on her clit, Sandra rapidly approached orgasm. Her body stiffened as she arched her back and let her head fall backward. Her hair draped to the ground as she prepared to cum. She could feel her toes curling as the familiar sensation flowed over her, building and building until she was ready to . . .

Tom pulled away from her, leaving her holes empty and wet.

"Not yet, you dirty little slut. I'm not done with you," Tom said as he climbed out of the pool.

He grabbed Sandra's arm, dragging her towards the towel she'd abandoned. He pushed her onto her hands and knees with her ass presented to him. He reached down and took a firm hold of a cheek.