POV: The Massage Therapist

Story Info
Your masseuse & ex-babysitter wants to release your tension.
3.8k words
4.35
11k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello!

Come on in ... welcome to... wait ...

Are you ...?

*Gasp* No!

I do not believe it. Is that really you?

It's me -- Sara, Sara Jenkins! Remember me?

Oh my gosh! Come here and give me a great big hug right now!

No, I didn't know it was you coming in! How could I? I mean, I saw your name on the list, but it's not exactly uncommon... how the heck are you? How's Janice? Bob? Caitlin?

Holy cow, it must be ages since I last saw you all. Well, I moved away about six years ago, so at least that long. How old are you now?

NO. No. Way.

Eighteen? That's not possible! I mean, I feel like it was just last week I used to babysit you. Jeez, come to think of it, that's how old I was back then. Oh my god, I feel ancient.

Well, it really is good to see you. What a crazy coincidence. So you live nearby now?

Ah, okay... that makes sense. We get a lot of athletes from Tech sent here. So is this a sports-related injury?

Let me jot that down. What sport do you... never mind, let me guess. Basketball.

Ha, easy. What are you, like six-five now?

Hey, I got a good eye. And to think you used to come up to here on me... So what's the issue, specifically?

Hm, I see. Any tension anywhere else? Like -- sorry to get in your space -- in this area?

Okay, good to know. So, aside from focusing on the upper leg, I'll aim to give you a good overall treatment. Anything else I should know about?

Perfect! And with that, I'll step out for a second. Here's a towel... Just make sure to take everything off, lie down on the table face down, and get under the towel. Sound good?

Sorry?

Yes, that's right.

Yep, including your underwear. You can leave everything on the chair.

Oh... Is this your first therapeutic massage then?

Well, like I said: it may just be the quadrecep area that's in question, but it's necessary to check out the whole of the lower body for possible issues, even including the core. You'd be surprised how much other muscle areas, if too tight, can contribute to the acuteness of the pain. Often more of a symptom than a cause. We have a very comprehensive approach.

No problem! There's always a first time. Just get comfy and relax. Be back in a bit.


***

Knock, knock! All set in there?

All right, let's get started, with the feet... And just gonna drizzle some oil here... there we go... gonna rub that right in to help loosen you up... let me know if it's too much pressure at any time.

Sorry, I... I just still can't believe it's you! You were always this cute little boy, and... now look at you ... Like, these are the legs of a man, haha.

Oh, I'm embarrassing you now. I'll shut up. But I mean, seriously, it's so weird for me. Must be for you too, I bet ... I gotta look so old to you now.

Oh, you're sweet. But like, do you really think so?

Well, thank you. I will say this though: working with athletes is a good incentive to keep in shape.

Haha... No, not like that... although yeah, it's crazy how many of these guys ask me out. Even the college kids. Uh, inappropriate!

Dead serious. And they're like your age! So funny.

Moving up to your left calf... Ooo, yeah, that needs some oil... definitely recommend doing more leg stretches before practice...

Honestly, I mean the women I work on. You should see some of the bodies on them. Just flawless. The butts on these girls today....I can either be jealous or try and keep up. Seems like guys today all want these big dump trucks ... like, I have... boobs ... but not... that, y'know?

What do you think? Like, which do you prefer: butts or boobs?

Ha! Did I make you blush? Sorry... you don't have to answer that. *giggle*

Okay... just gonna... fold the towel up a bit, to get to the hamstrings, okay?

There we go... mmhmm... starting above the knee, working on the medial side... gonna gently knead up to the sit bone...

Oh! No, no, it's -- ha -- it's okay, no need to apologize... guess that part's sensitive, huh? Is it tight, or just nerves?

I mean, sometimes, if it's an area that's not... used to touch?

Oh... okay, sure... yeah, like I said, this can be the real source of the issue... a reflex like that means we're getting somewhere. Just breathe through it. The more you relax, the more you're gonna get out of this... yeah, that's it. Just relax... how's that feel now?

Good... good. Here, gonna lift the towel juuust a smidge more... mmhmm... and let me spread the legs a bit.

A little more. Don't tense up, now. Breathe. There you go.

*Giggle*

What's that? Oh, it's nothing.

No! No, no, I'm not laughing at you. Well, I mean... I was just... oh, this is funny but... an old memory just popped into my head... do you remember that time when I was babysitting, and we all were gonna go swimming?

And I had to change into my suit, so I used your room, and you were, uh, hiding in the closet?

Yeah, I figured you would. Caitlin started banging on the door, going: "He's in the closet! He's in the closet!"

At first I didn't even know what she was talking about. I looked over, and you had one of those accordion doors with slats, and I heard a rustling or something... I was just about to take my shirt off too... so I opened the closet door wide... and there you were, in your little bathing suit... just staring at me ... eyes wide open, frozen stiff.

Christ, I shrieked my head off. It was so freaky! I think I jumped a mile.

Gosh, now that I think about it, that was probably the last time I babysat you... y'know, for obvious reasons, haha. At the time I think I was pissed, but oh my god that is funny as hell looking back at it.

Oh, stop, it was a hundred years ago. You were just a kid! I mean, I always kinda figured you had a crush on me.

Well, you made it fairly obvious. Totally natural at that age. Well, the crush, at least... I dunno about the spying. Maybe a little ... pervy?

Ha, sorry! I'm totally embarrassing you now. Well, you probably deserve it, haha.

Okay, back to work... speaking of which, gonna work some on the glutes now. Gotta lift this all the way up, okay?

Yes, the towel, silly.

Uh, yep, pretty necessary. Can't do it justice through the material. So often tightness in the piriformis muscle -- that's this area right here -- can compress the sciatic nerve and cause pain or numbness throughout the legs and back. Watch, let me press it.

Wow, see that? Honestly, you are so tense, all throughout this area. So we're gonna release all that tension with a deep tissue massage. And in order to do that... I'm just gonna... take this... off.

Mm.

Okay then... rubbing some more oil here, into the skin. No, no, keep the legs slightly spread, please.

Shhh... easy now. Easy.

Hey, you okay?

*giggle* You sure? I feel like you're tensing up again.

Aw, don't be bashful. Remember, I'm a healthcare professional.

Is it... is it because ... well, I'm your old babysitter?

I mean, I get it... like, I can see how it would be a little weird... *giggle*... but honestly, you have nothing to worry about. I work on butts all day long. And for what it's worth, you have a... really... nice one?

What? Seriously, some really nice definition. And like, for as long as your leg muscles are, you have some... weight back here. Like, I gotta use two hands just on this side.

Something wrong?

Try not to squirm so much, honey ... and try to breathe slower, okay? You wanna get the most out of this. Just... relax ... enjoy where my hands go ... where your glutes meet your thighs... where your back meets your glutes ... exploring the connective tissue... loosening the fascia... man, your skin is so smooth... going up the back now... and back down ... up the back... and back down. Circular motions. Good... good... there you are... much better ... much better.

Okay, let's stretch the left quad out some. We're gonna spread these open some more... um, just a little more ... and I'm gonna crawl up on the table between them.

Okay, now gonna bend your leg at the knee, like this... now I'm gonna press your shin, right up against my chest ... now I'm gonna pull up at the knee, and rock it forward.

Uh-huh... this is gonna stretch out your psoas muscle... and your lower back.

Just trust me, okay? Ready?

Big inhale... and big exhale.

Shhh... higher... just a little higher.

Wow ... hear that pop?

Now gonna torque you ever so gently to the right... now, now, don't fight back ... shhh, it's okay... it's okay ... just relax.

Mmm... good... very good. Mmmm. Mmhmmm.

So, how is your sister these days? We used to hang out a lot back then, but we haven't talked in forever.

New York, huh? Good for her! That was always her dream. Please let her know to call me if she's ever visiting. Okay, let's do the other side. Ready?

Inhale... aaaand exhaaaaale.

Yeah, like that. Just relax... just breathe.

Higher. Higher. That's right. All the way up. Now, to the left.

*Giggle*

Hm? Not to worry, sweetie ... just keep letting go ... yeah, like that.

All good? Am I hurting you? Okay, just checking... your voice sounds a li'l shaky.

Amazing.

All right! How does this feel so far?

Fantastic... welp, I think that's enough of this side. Would you mind rolling over, please?

Um, yes, please.

Well, I need to do the front side, of course, haha. That's where the quad is.

Uh, honestly, you don't really need the towel any more. Besides, it'll kinda get in the way.

I mean... sure, if it -- ha -- makes you feel more comfortable. But like... well, whatever, sure. I get it... first time. So cute! Okay, flip on over.

Well, I mean I can't put it back on you until you flip over.

*Sigh*... I promise I won't peek.

All set? Okay then oh WOW.

Huh? Oh, nothing. I mean... well, uh ... it's nothing.

Well, like, I get why you wanted the towel so badly. *giggle*

I am so sorry... I'm just making this worse, aren't I? I usually don't speak so plainly with clients, especially college kids... and believe me, this happens all the time... but... I dunno, I guess I just feel so comfortable with you.

Hey, it's a compliment! Oh my god, you're beet red.

Anyway, it's totally normal. Let's both do our best to ignore it, yeah? I'm gonna start with the quad in question... so, just gonna fold this side of the towel over... and put some more oil here ... here we are ...

Ooo, is that tender? Yeah, that was a pretty big flinch. Gonna be real gentle with it... real soft... here, let's spread your legs open a bit more... gonna work my thumbs right in the middle... just gonna squeeze up and around... up and around... rubbing the whole thigh with both hands...

Oh!

No, it's okay, haha. Not your fault. They twitch! Minds of their own... Whaddya gonna do. Just kinda startled me.

You okay? You seem to be breathing real hard again. Here, let me put my hand on your chest. Yeah, wow, your heart is beating really fast. Let's calm you down some. Breathe... breathe... deep inhales... looong exhale... good... yeah...

You feeling better, sweetie?

All right then... gonna move to the other thigh now. Gonna fold this side too... in fact, just gonna tuck it all up around the ... groin area. Yeah, I need the space here.

Here we go... a little more oil, all up and down the leg... man, you've got such long legs... up to the hip flexor... oooh, that is reeeeally tight... oh, this one too... gotta work these something fierce.

Um, could you like...? Yeah, just open them up some more. More... yeah, like that. Sorry. I keep... brushing up against them ... *giggle* ... Awkward!

And, uh, so how is your mom doing? She still teaching science at Norwood?

Aw, that's too bad. But that job had to have been tough, I'm sure. Always loved your mom. She was like a mother to the whole school ... everybody talked to her about everything. But she and I, we always had a special relationship, what with me babysitting you and all. She was always so funny about you. She would be like: "Never have boys! They're disgusting!"

I swear! She was hilarious.

Yeah, she would go on rants about you, and how awful puberty was -- I guess you were an early bloomer -- that your room stunk, how everything was crusted and sticky to the touch, how she had to block all the porn on your phone.

I know. Moms, right? Even then, I was like, ew, why is she telling me this?

And then after that whole changing room episode ... I think maybe I figured out why.

Well, I think she was trying to... like, warn me about you ... ha ... maybe not warn but... at least explain your behavior. I guess she noticed the signs before I did.

Y'know, she paid me five hundred bucks that day. Did you know that?

Yeah. Seemed like a lot, just for what it was... immediately I was like, is this overcompensating for something? And you know, the more I thought about it ... that wasn't the first time we all went swimming. Not the first time I changed in your room.

And how did Caitlin know you were in there, anyway?

I mean ... I gotta ask: was that the only time you tried to spy on me?

For real, tell the truth now. I promise I won't get mad.

*Giggle* You're turning red again ... You sure about that?

Uh-huh. Okay. If you say so.

All right -- so how is this feeling now? If I squeeze here?

Better or worse? Better?

Oh, that makes me so happy. Gonna walk back here now, and focus on your abdominal section, and I think we can call it a day.

So, um, I gotta ... move this, okay?

Yeah, like, I gotta take it off.

'Cuz I can't get my hands in the space where I need to work. Your... well, it's covering the lower abs, 'cuz... y'know.

No, I get it, you're embarrassed.

No, really, I get it, sweetie. But it's what we need to do. It's really important we loosen your abs ... we want to get you in optimal shape for the coming season, don't we?

Isn't that the most important thing?

Okay, then ... So let me just ...

Oh, come on, now... now let go. Like I already... I mean I already kinda... already kinda saw, didn't I?

Uh-huh.

When I was lifting your legs ...*giggle* ... I figured you could tell.

Look, it's really not a big deal.

You know what I mean ... oh, you're so cute ... now, now, don't get upset... just relax ... it's totally okay ... It's all part of the treatment. You gotta think of me like a nurse, or a doctor.

Shhh... here, let me smooth your arms down. There we are. Breathe with me ... in ... and out ... in ... and out ...

Put your hands to the side... nice... very nice. Just let go ... let go of it all.

Now, I'm just gonna take it off now, okay? Nice and slow. Just relax. Here we go.

*gasp*

Oh.

Hm? Oh, nothing, sweetie ... *giggle* ... Nothing is wrong at all.

It's just ... well ... I'll admit: face down, I couldn't tell how... um... well, how much it was... how much...

Look, I'll just say it once, and then we can move on: you have a... *sigh*... very big -- and, at the moment... a very... erect -- penis. And those I don't see every day.

Whew.

Sorry, where was I? Let's... get started then... Just gonna... make little circles here... nice, easy circles ...

Hey ... *giggle* ... are you okay?

Did I make you uncomfortable?

Sorry, I ... hehe... y'know, it's funny, now that I think of it... last time we saw each other, you were trying to see me naked... and now here you are, as the day you were born. Just totally, completely exposed.

That's kinda funny, right? Like maybe not to you, but objectively.

*Giggle*

Oh, relax, I'm just teasing... just making little circles... oops! Sorry. Trying to work around it.

Oh! Sorry again ... haha ... Now I'm apologizing too much.

I swear I'm not meaning to, it's just... really in the way ...

Do you mind if I, like, move it to one side? Or maybe if I lift it up... like this?

Yeah? Okay. Let's try it like this. I'll just use the one hand ...

*Sigh*... I'm not gonna lie, this is really distracting. It's... throbbing so much in my hand.

Look... maybe I could...

Christ, what am I doing?

I'm so sorry ... it's just that... um, now I'm getting, uh, flustered.

Well, you're not exactly unattractive, y'know.

Did you really not know that? You're freaking hot.

Well, now you know. You're cute as hell, you're stark naked, and I happen to have my fingers wrapped around your massive, pulsating erection. I'm really trying to maintain my professionalism here.

Oh my god, that face you just made... you're so freakin' adorable...

I was gonna say: maybe... I can... take care of it... for you?

I think you heard me.

Look, we'll just... get rid of it... real quick... I can finish up, and you can be on your way.

There... just a little oil... Shh! Keep your voice down. The walls are thin in here.

There we go... how's that feel?

Yeah?

Oh, good... it feels... good for me too... it's so... freakin'... huge... Lord, I cannot stop smiling ... how do you keep this thing in your pants? How do you keep your own hands off yourself? I bet you jack this thing three times a day, don't you...

Sorry... I can't believe I'm saying these things out loud... but touching your body was ... turning me on so bad, I gotta admit... that never happens to me, I swear, but... oh... let's oil up these some too, huh?... oooo... I just adore a big, tight ballsack... all slippery in my hands... oh my fucking god, this is making me so wet... sorry... I'm just... my god, look at you... so gorgeous, every inch... your face, your hair, your muscles... your... thick cock... ugh, from the moment you walked in, I just had to... had to get a look... had to get you out of those clothes...

What do I mean? What do you think?

Of course you coulda kept your shorts on... *giggle*... uh-huh... yeah... I mean, your shirt too, haha... you have a quad pull, goofy!

But... I didn't want you to... I wanted you to strip for me... and I knew you would, too... you didn't know any better, did you... aw, but don't be mad at me, honey ... you know what that's like, don't you? To want to watch someone take off all their clothes, piece by piece ... without their consent, against their will even... there's a kind of thrill in that, yeah? Yeah?

I wanted to see all of you, to caress all of you... I wanted to see the look on your face, your adorable face, right before I pulled off your towel... your last shred of dignity... when you knew it was gonna happen and you couldn't think of a way to stop it... and, oh, you didn't disappoint... you looked so... scared... *giggle*... so helpless and vulnerable... but oh, I think you wanted it too... didn't you? Didn't you want me to see it? Even when you said you didn't? Oh my god, I think I'm gonna come in my pants... Oh, god! Oh, fuck! Mmmph!

Uhhh... fffuck, that was so hot... my knees are trembling... my thighs are sweating... god, I am aching...

Oh, no! it's almost eleven ... we don't have much time left... gonna stroke it faster now... faster... we gotta hurry up... I... can't believe you're still going... can't believe I came before you did... I didn't even touch myself ... don't think that's ever happened to me before... I bet you could drive me wild ... one day ... when we have more time ...

12